Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lmangla 

Spoiler

I am watching this daily drama  called move over , fate / it’s my life :)

It’s so good with a lot of twists and turn , it’s about the life of two half brothers , who lived in different situations,  to cut story short it’s about chairman’s son who died and fathered 2 sons , with two different women , his wife and his mistress , lucky he died before anybody  try to run him with a car for not keeping his pants on . 

As it couldn’t be kdrama without birth secret, one of son was kidnapped by the evil mistress so her son would be the only one who will inherit the company , but the grandfather was looking for his lost grandchild  for years and find him after 30 years search and died leaving everything in the lawyer hand & two son competing to win a competition as the Winner of the competition will run the company . 

But the big twist was the evil mistress was a big fool that hired a brain cell challenged guy , who by the way also dress like pimp in his free time to do her dirty work , so after years of raising her son with private education, best qualifications from best  university  , had best hope and dreams for him , she learn her kidnapper done a richard simmons show 30 years ago  , 1 he didn’t kill the child , 2 he gives child to his wife to rise , 3 he kidnapped the wrong child , not any wrong child the mistress child exactly, so mistress was raising the child she want to kill from the start & her real son was raised by kidnapper wife She was prank big time by life . 

@sushilicious love it , he is the gifts that keep giving :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali Quite complicated & makjang prank there.. haha. 100 episodes materials...

120 :mrgreen:

i love my 120 drama left handed wife it’s more funnier imagine u change ur best friend face to ur enemies son face who died in accident  so u enjoy the money the life while u laughing every day knowing the real son is dead , ur enemies giving her love to a fake son :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

+2

10 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Things like what? Men always use their eyes before decide what’s inside their heart. Isn’t it? You all love pretty girls :kiss_wink:

The appearance is the first thing we see, so it's a quite important factor in our decision making if we want to pursue this. But if the personality doesn't fit, no appearance will make us love you. 

It's easier for girls to get on our radar with visuals, it makes us turn our neck. :D 

It’s to keep the pride of the husband ^_* 

It should be your pride too.  

Yes I can see that. My culture is very traditional. In here if you do extravagant things, people will said “who’s children is that?” And my family is very strict with eastern rules and family values. Specially my late father. 

I see. Well tradiations here are different. That's interesting though.

In here, well, in my family, in my culture, if there will be a serious relationship, then it’s not just between the girl and the guy. It’s also between our families. Specially things like marriage. Even if example, the guy family accept me, but if my mom said no, then it is a no. So introduce a boyfriend to my mom I think it’s important and it is important. So if I serious with a guy then I will invite him to our house. Too formal right? But it’s the way things happened in here ^_* 

Really? Oh, okay. Families here in Germany have nothing to do with it, they just get informed and their opinion doesn't really count. Families and relationships are seperate things. If my mom says "No" to Mrs.D....well......that's her problem. :D Then she should find a way to get along with her. 

What are the reasons though for your mom to say "No" to a guy? And what if you still really love him?

No it's not too formal tbh. Inviting the gf/bf here for the first time to meet the parents is also a big thing here, since is a big step and sends a signal of being something really serious. But if partner and parents don't get along, it's not like the end of the relationship or such a big deal like you said. 

Sighhhhhhhhh :dissapointed: it’s earlier right. I hate to do this too  :bawling:

It really is quite early. 

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

did you just admit you're an "easy" guy?

Nice try. I am not. I'm probably quite hard to crack, I need to respect someone and that needs a lot of time.

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

PS. how are you going to verify the ramyeon thing? Are you going to ask someone if they want to have ramyeon with you? :ph34r:

WHAT!? What the heck is wrong with you!!! I asked a few of my korean friends if they have heard of it!!

Gosh.....what do you think I am? Do you think I go to some random korean woman I barely know, who probably is even older than me and ask her such a thing??? You are so crazy!!

@sushiliciousThe best april fools joke was "Manhole" :D ALIENS!!

@Dhakra

Wow so sorry for the late reply to your question about my usual crazy Mondays?

As I  just got back from Austin, Texas a rather long drive but to me passing through other states and seeing new places is much better than flying.  It's like breathing it in, instead of just looking over.  Had a lot of catching up to do around here.  And I am headed to Alabama today but stopping in Nashville tonight to play LOL:yum:

As for Mondays because they always follow Sundays which is a day of rest for our family. Unless your driving that is LOL.B)  Monday is always dreaded somehow it's like waving good-bye to freedom for that's often how Sunday feels. 

Yet in the country and farmlands the truth is work is never ending. Mondays always seem worse for some reason.  For depending on what hat one  happens to be wearing in facing the need of the day there is much to do.  Whether checking the livestock, feeding, cleaning, med's, branding, to checking the fences and repairing them too. To crops, fields and groves in having to know your land like the palm of your hand.

It's about choices in plowing, spraying, seeding, planting, watering, harvesting and selling. It's about having to know weather and disease whether in animals, plants or trees.  And there is always paper work and taking care of my family and their needs too...

Yet there is nothing better than working for yourself and those whom you love.  While most people are still sleeping I am enjoying watching another sunrise and that warmth that comes with being blessed in looking up and knowing everything I see belongs to my family and me.  It's not just a job, it's a way of life and although it's crazy at times and I often complain.  It's a family tradition that took me a while to appreciate while growing up.  And now I wouldn't have it any other way...

@Lmangla Thanks for checking on me:heart: I was back and now am headed out again today but after that I am home for a while to stay.:blush:

Have an amazing weekend everyone, stay safe and happy!!!:kiss_wink: 952

Okay I’m here to hide from the wrath of fellow viewers . The thread is exploding as TYH ending did not do enough fan service . It was more like PPL service :lol:. Felt really anti climatic. What happened to my hedgehog babies ? 

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem I would like a Apple martini. Sighhh. Scare. If I watch tomorrow’s episode and it doesn’t end well for me I will be upset...

+2

Lol...yes I’m not so hot about the ending but I think @ktcjdrama had a point that the ending was quite in line  with their sweet & pure romance.

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

WHAT!? What the heck is wrong with you!!! I asked a few of my korean friends if they have heard of it!!

Gosh.....what do you think I am? Do you think I go to some random korean woman I barely know, who probably is even older than me and ask her such a thing??? You are so crazy!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: best to keep my mouth shut I think :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

+2

@USAFarmgirlWow, your mondays sound like a lot of stress. But thanks for giving me an insight of your day. It sounds interesting and I respect your work a lot. You really have to do a lot.

But still pretty girl with good personality is your 1st choice than not too pretty girl with good personality.. right? :kiss_wink:

Depends on the personality. There are no two girls who are exactly the same. 

@Lawyerh @sushilicious @Ameera Ali @cenching I think the ending for TYH tonight is a big prank . We got trolled big time .

Prankster  : PD-nim

victim : viewers 

You can use it for the April birthday highlights, sushi :lol:

Jokes aside , to be fair , I think the expectations was due to WWWSK being so steamy & the webtoon’s plot . Funnily I found WWWSK boring & was not moved . On the other hand PD’s previous work Because This Is My First Life with less skinship & explosive scenes , spoke to me a lot & is a personal favourite. This is still a lovely drama & one I liked very much right  till the end , and more importantly reunited the OTP whom I adore both individually and as a pair.

That said , my slight regret was not seeing some baby hedgehogs. An epilogue fan service of their post marriage life with them juggling work & babies would have been a nice touch :D 

@triplem

I have not watch it yet but since I have never put much expectation in TYH I feel nothing about the ending as long as happy ending and not tragedy. I like TYH and find the old school childish romance very cute but romcom isn’t really my cup of tea and romcom drama never left lasting impression on me but I so looove the “party” and let the hair down in the thread....:joy:

Since the beginning TYH is carried by YIN alone, Wookie was there as a wallflower and kissing doll (self note: PG, PG)....Any hot male actor can be KJR, Wookie didn’t contribute much in TYH. TYH is like a paid vacation for him. But YIN, she worked super hard in TYH, it’s almost like a one woman show....Episodes 15-16 were taking tolls on the OTP, they developed exhausted swollen red rims panda eyes and YIN’s face is shrinking in size....In some ways I like @Lmangla, I got “distracted” when I found the storyline boring...:joy:

Actually in terms of storyline there is nothing much can be developed AFTER they got back together except skinship and lipship and that exactly what happened BUT only on episode 15 while they kept it chastened in 16 and for good reason that happened in real life...The viewers are outraged for the less satisfying ending because most of them watching it with a shipper’s mind...:joy: Every single snippets of TYH in every site has comments of people urging them to date and get married for real....:joy:

Well, I would have to say that the ending of episode 15 DID imply that something important happened...:naughty:

2SKvK.gif

The dynamic of their relationship seems to be portrayed differently after that, so another reason to rejoice I may say....

+2

• LOL 4

@cenching ahahah yes it is a drama for all those who love Pichi Couple since the days of Goblin. Anyhow it's closure for my Goblin ship.

Let's see I have several things I am going to watch today

- Problematic Men

- Eps 2 of waikiki

- Eps 2 of Kill It   

@Dhakra 

Spoiler

I did not like the way they introduced the female lead. So cliche that no one likes that a female cop could be so highly ranked. -_- The meeting btwn the 2 was a bit much...like she throwing the needle at the deer and the scarf...eh it is so forced.;) Even if you want romance , it can be done more subtle and more polished. Just gonna watch for Jang ki young. Hopefully eps 2 is better