Add and Subtract Game

Admin

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yay! I am not the only one! @triplem ~ take note! :P

But you are special - you always give me a new perspective when watching a drama in the way  you observe the details. :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, lynne22 said:

AWWWW... @triplem and @angelangie MVP's Medal is cuteeee.....

Lol . it’s cute , think the mods have it. 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

sigh........................feeling a bit lost

What’s wrong ? Hang in there ! 

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Done watching TYH!! :joy: Love the episode soooo funny and laugh out loud at the deliberate mocking of the issue about OJS's dating scandal....:joy: I am satisfied with the last episode....:heart:@triplem

I plan to watch this weekend. So that I don’t hv to say goodbye so fast :D

+2

@triplemKill it

Spoiler

I know what you mean, the female lead doesn't feel like a tough, female cop though so far. It's get even worse in the 2nd episode when she is saved three times. She already is the weak cop, who actually should be totally different from the way she was introduced. 

The meeting, or the pace in general, is totally off. It was almost cringy because it was nowhere near natural. The dart thing is already so cringy, because they do this everytime and the trick gets already old. And we are only two episodes in!

Especially in ep two you really feel like they want to force a romance line. 

@sushilicious & @triplem  I think she will not joining us in the FP , she is  figuring the end of Ep 15 , we all Know  How professional she is , she wouldn’t leave something unfinished or unanswered  :joy:

Well, I would have to say that the ending of episode 15 DID imply that something important happened...:naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@sushilicious & @triplem  I think she will not joining us in the FP , she is  figuring the end of Ep 15 , we all Know  How professional she is , she wouldn’t leave something unfinished or unanswered  :joy:

I hope she makes some amazing discovery @cenching pls share your knowledge :D 

@Lawyerh what’s DP? 

@Dhakra urggh ...ok let me watch & tell you what I think .

Spoiler

Agree with you about how unnecessary to push the romance , especially when the characters are not yet established 

Edited by Guest

+2

@sushilicious  @triplemKill it

Spoiler

Nothing wrong with a small romance line, it would be actual quite surprising and refreshing if OCN tries to establish like that in their usual very dark themed dramas, but so far it's so forced and unnatural. Like it's ep2 and she already kinda invites him to date-ish activities and they go out? 

It really is unnecessary, either don't do it or let them progress on a natural pace. 

47 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Dhakra managed to watch Confession? Do you like it? 

Not yet, I wait until after the weekend to see how "Kill It" evolves. I don't like juggling two dramas at a time.