Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, Missprincesa said:

OMG... Faith... Posibly my favourite drama of LMH. I am crazy about Choi Young.

Anyone can recomend fanfictions about Faith? I know I am several years late, but... life is life

@Missprincesa I am one of those completely under Daejang's spell. We are rewatching Faith, recapping, discussing and swooning over our handsome Daejang's anatomy over at 

You will find the link to  @msdot's beautiful recap/adaptation and all other things Faith there. Please join us there. 

I haven't found many Faith Fanfics, so if you find any, do tag me. :foryou:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 4

@Nikaa94 I woke up so happy - we can rev up our engines again and get ready to see LMH active again. :doggie: What shall we discuss now? I want to see what hair style he is going to be sporting soon.  From the silhouette it looks like TKEM hair style still - could it be? 

Lee Minossi :hwaiting2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2

36 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Missprincesa I am one of those completely under Daejang's spell. We are rewatching Faith, recapping, discussing and swooning over our handsome Daejang's anatomy over at 

You will find the link to  @msdot's beautiful recap/adaptation and all other things Faith there. Please join us there. 

This is the worst... I have an important exam in two weeks and I really need to study, but Faith... I don't know how I would be able to focus.

30 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Missprincesa, here is a footnote on the "Faith" fanfiction portal. Perhaps you can choose something interesting for yourself:

https://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Faith- 신의 /

Thank you very much!!! Really good cooperation in this forum, indeed :)

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

14 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

OMG... Faith... Posibly my favourite drama of LMH. I am crazy about Choi Young.

Anyone can recomend fanfictions about Faith? I know I am several years late, but... life is life

@Missprincesa, Don’t worry about being late to the party—it’s still going! I am also nuts about CY and that slow-growing, passionate relationship between him and Eun-soo. Also on this thread, we just did a poll of favorite hairstyles of LMH, and I think CY's mane of glory came in second, after Lee Gon's (TKEM) style.

A791hEo.jpg

As @Aleumdaun kindly noted, you’ll find several websites on the first page of the Soompi “Faith” thread, including my own extensive recap/adaptation, just completed this year. All are worth exploring!

Welcome again, and enjoy browsing both this thread and Faith's as your time allows!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

Here it is......Round 5 of the LOTBS quiz!  ******Instead of posting your answers on the thread, PM me with your answers****

1.  What did HJJ eat at the Cha household that reminded him of his mother?

2.  What was the name of the place where Ma Dae Young took SC when he kidnapped her?

3.  Where was Tae Oh living before HJJ lured him to SK?  Bonus point for telling me how HJJ lured Tae Oh to SK.

4.  How did SC find out that HJJ could read her thoughts?

@madmad min @Aleumdaun @SophieH @Missprincesa @JoannaID @Min2206 @CallieP and anyone else who wishes to try their hand at the quiz!

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, SophieH said:

yayyy so its confirmed... it really is him :happyshakes:happy dance ! 

Yes yes yes 

it’s confirmed!!! So so happy!! 

:highonflowers:  We will get more updates and news from LMH! I believe LMH is back to work :issohappy:

LMH Oppa!! New project please! :D 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

34 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yes yes yes 

it’s confirmed!!! So so happy!!  We will get more updates and news from LMH! I believe LMH is back to work 

LMH Oppa!! New project please! :D 

YESS IT'S THE ONE AND ONLY LEE MIN HO!!!

Glad our initial information and hunches were correct!!!

YAYYYYY!!! WE WILL SEE HIM MORE FROM NOW ON!! SO HAPPY!!

And I'm going to shop more at Lazada now, to support him. :D :D 

:piggydance:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3

On 10/11/2020 at 1:14 AM, Missprincesa said:

Hi to all of you!! I am new to Soompi and, in fact, I am quite new to all the K-drama world, but this summer I discovered Lee Min Ho works  and I have watched almost all of them (I am just missing DMZ The wild), because I really like his acting (and his looks, I am not trying to fool anyone, lol) and I also like how he treats his fans in interviews, fanmeetings and such events. 

I am really glad that I found this forum where I can be aware of the last news, because although in Spain he has fans it's not like that he is really famous and it's difficult to find information about him, most of the webs publishing information already translated to English and not from Korean sources, so everything is a bit delayed. I hope to spend some time around here from now and on, because I have been reading this thread the last days and you seem to be very amusing people.

Best regards!!

Welcome, if you have problems finding DMZ, you can find it on https://www.ondemandkorea.com/

It has subs too. It is very interesting and LMH is charming.

On 10/10/2020 at 6:50 PM, CarolynH said:

While watching other dramas, I noticed a couple of the guys have similar hairstyles to LG.  I wonder if it is a trend or just coincidence?  

@CarolynH it is a trend now LG's hairstyle. I notice Korean men have hairstyle trends. They change every two years,  During Mackerel Run and Secret Campus it was that long spiky look. BOF, the long straight hair look that KB and KHJ had.  Of course GJP was special and unique.   PT, it was the longer hair coiffeur, CH had that straight towards the face look, Heirs the bangs look that is still popular today, LOTBS, there was no trend for that period though. LMH had several different looks there including the cute curly look at the beginning of the drama.

On 10/10/2020 at 11:34 PM, Min2206 said:

That reminds me to re-watch PT soon, once I finishes with Faith.  Had a quick one earlier.   Wanna go back to seeing more sweet loving and funny romance between the 2 leads , one so clumsy and the other meticulous,  including some funny accidental skinship as both live under one roof.  :blush:

On 10/11/2020 at 7:35 AM, Aleumdaun said:

Happy you found this thread @Missprincesa. Happy to have you with us. 

@Min2206 Please watch PT at leisure. I think it was a very smart of LMH to chose that script after the huge hit of GJP. I think GJP was a phenomenon at that time - still is but back then it must have been crazy. It would have been easy for him to keep accepting roles of the same genre. But this move effectively moved him away from GJP and proved that he indeed is a very mature actor, who wanted to excel in his craft and not ride on his fame. And his portrayal of JJH and showcasing of turbulent emotions without over doing it is just simply awesome. 

I thoroughly enjoyed PT.  It is different, fun and entertaining.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 3