Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho Is Officially the New Face of Lazada and We're Freaking Out

The Korean superstar even shot a commercial for the e-commerce platform!

lee-min-ho-lazada-nm3.jpg

K-drama fans, stop whatever it is you’re doing: Lazada just announced its newest endorser—and it’s none other than Korean superstar Lee Min Ho! The actor himself took to his official Instagram account to make the big announcement.

Lee Min Ho, who recently starred in the massively successful drama The King: Eternal Monarch, has officially been revealed as the e-commerce platform’s first regional brand ambassador to headline its campaign for Lazada’s 11:11 Shopping Festival, which is its most anticipated and biggest one-day sale of the year.

lazada3.jpg

“Lee Min Ho’s exuberant, optimistic and encouraging personality resonates with Lazada shoppers,” says Mary Zhou, Lazada’s Group Chief Marketing Officer. “In a year that has been full of uncertainty, we want to capture the imaginations of our shoppers with a regional brand ambassador who can inspire happiness and put a smile on the faces of consumers across Southeast Asia.”

She continues, “We are thrilled that Lee is Lazada’s Heartthrob and [has] strong alignment with our brand. Reminiscent of Lazada’s spirit and tagline Go Where Your Heart Beats and signature finger-heart gesture, we continuously inspire and encourage consumers to actively pursue their desired passions which Lee has demonstrated in his career and various social involvement in giving back to the community.”

lazada1.jpg

Equally excited about his latest endorsement, Lee Min Ho also expressed his delight to be part of the Lazada family. The Hallyu star says in a statement, “I’m excited to join the Lazada family for the 11.11 shopping festival as their first regional brand ambassador. Lazada is known across the region for its innovative and customer-focused approach to online shopping, and working with the Lazada team has been a really fun and creative experience so far. I look forward to introducing more fans and friends in Southeast Asia to the lifestyle platform.”

He adds, "It is wonderful to see individuals continue to pursue their passions, pick up new skills, and experience the joy of going where their hearts beat through Lazada. I’m pleased to be part of this story and play a role in uplifting spirits and sharing more happiness with my fans and consumers in Southeast Asia.”

As part of Lazada’s 11.11 event’s campaign, the actor will also star in a commercial that mirrors his online shopping routine.

He also collaborated virtually with Lazada’s local brand ambassadors across Southeast Asia, including Kathryn Bernardo in the Philippines, Agnez Monika and Verrel Bramasta in Indonesia, Ayda Jebat in Malaysia, Bella Ranee Campen in Thailand, and Chi Pu in Vietnam.

Lee Min Ho is best known for starring in popular dramas including Boys Over Flowers (2009), Personal Taste (2010), City Hunter (2011), The Heirs (2013), and The Legend of the Blue Sea (2016). He enlisted for mandatory military service in March 2018 and was discharged in April 2019. He recently made his much-awaited K-drama comeback this year on Netflix’s The King: Eternal Monarch.  

He is currently the most followed Korean actor on social media, with over 20 million followers on Instagram and 21 million on Facebook.

https://www.preview.ph/culture/lee-min-ho-lazada-endorser-reveal-a00318-20201015

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Looking at Lazada pics and CF makes my craving for LMH’s new project even MOREEEE!!

Yes @Nikaa94  so looking forward to seeing him in action, as @Aleumdaunput it , to see and hear him speak. :D .. more please.

@syntyche LMH looks so good in the pink suit!   Everywhere we see .. is blue and pink.  :blush:

12 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Online shopping is perfect for our LMH who seems to have problems remembering what day(s) certain stores are closed:lol:

Yes @CarolynH  I so miss that go-to-top button too.  @Lmanglahas kindly informed the Admin on our behalf.  It does speed up , you know.   Hear you on the above.   :loolz:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Lee Min Ho Joins Lazada As First Regional Brand Ambassador

SOUTH KOREA’S TOP LEADING MAN IS JOINING LAZADA’S 11.11 SHOPPING FESTIVAL THIS YEAR!

LEE MIN HO: MULTITALENTED ACTOR, MODEL AND HUMANITARIAN

Lee Min Ho is one of South Korea’s premier talents. He has a wide reach and strong presence outside his home country. His prominence also extends to social media platforms. He recently became the Korean actor who has the most following in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Weibo. Aside from acting and modelling, Lee is a philanthropist. He founded PROMIZ, a fund-raising platform to raise awareness and encourage donations for humanitarian and social causes. He also works with Worldwide Fund for Nature and the United Nation’s Children Fund.

ABOUT LAZADA GROUP

Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is the leading eCommerce platform in Southeast Asia. We are accelerating progress in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam through commerce and technology. With the largest logistics and payments networks in the region, Lazada is a part of our consumers’ daily lives in the region and we aim to serve 300 million shoppers by 2030. Since 2016, Lazada has been the Southeast Asia flagship platform of Alibaba Group powered by its world-class technology infrastructure.

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/lee-min-ho-joins-lazada-as-first-regional-brand-ambassador/

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

I am super happy - the pink suit though! he looks super cute in it. Thank you Lee Min Ho-ssi. His super cute voice and the smile after “add it to cart now”.. 

Yes yes! @Aleumdaun  Especially this one ... I know @syntyche posted it ... can we have one more please

lazada3.jpg

30 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

[url=https://hizliresim.com/yRef4a][img]https://i.hizliresim.com/yRef4a.gif[/img][/url]

what happened soompi again, I can't add gif

I too experienced the same.  I will try and try again.  Sometimes it works, sometimes no.   :cry:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Howdy folks. I see alot of updates and I can't even back read because there is alot of catching up to do.  But I will try my best back reading

Have fun back reading!! :gangnamstyle:

yes, we have had so many updates from Oppa!! :highonflowers:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Online shopping is perfect for our LMH who seems to have problems remembering what day(s) certain stores are closed:lol:

Be sure to vote in the Ultimate Oppa poll; the link is at the top of the page.  Other than the obvious, I voted for LMH's buddy il Woo and LSG.  

@Min2206I miss that go to top button too.  NOw it's a slow scroll to the top of the page.  

Seriously @JoannaID LOTBS is your least favorite LMH drama?   I think it's one of his best.

I love LMH' s acting and characters in LOBTS, but I don't enjoy the villains and supporting characters scenes. I also don't really like the Female Lead (Mermaid) character. It is the least fav drama for me but one of my most fav LMH's performances. :D 

EkVmkvhVkAA8uW9?format=jpg&name=900x900

LMH is trending in Indonesia. Ah I can't wait to see Lazada billboard ads with LMH's face all over Jakarta (capital city of Indonesia).  :D 

I hope they still will install the billboards even though right now there's still a pandemic going on.  Previously I only saw BTS and Blackpink Billboards every where, I didn't imagine I would see LMH (a Korean actor) in Billboards ads in my city before. LOL.

• Like 4
  • Love 2