Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

23 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

@Min2206 - I'm amazed by your talent in creating awesome GIFs from drama scenes! Keep them coming chingu! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the words of encouragement!  Will try to make time to do - sometimes I need a topic or a line to get into doing.  :blush:

:2540_meh:
@Nikaa94   Lazada Group is HUGE !!   Wow!  LMH as the Brand Ambassador !  Congratulations to LMH! 

Is it for SEA?

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks for the words of encouragement!  Will try to make time to do - sometimes I need a topic or a line to get into doing.  :blush:

@Nikaa94   Lazada Group is HUGE !!   Wow!  LMH as the Brand Ambassador !  Congratulations to LMH! 

Is it for SEA?

Yes, I think so:getmygrooveon:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

LMH as the new BA for Lazada SEA?

I've checked, all SEA countries IG accounts had posted.

SO AWESOME IF IT'S TRUE!!!!

But I still have sceptical side here, since last time one of this big e-commerce made a prank in Indonesia, the silhouette looked like Bruno Mars during the teaser campaign, but turned out it was a local celebrity who looked like his silhouette, LOL. :joy:

But nothing is impossible, if Tokopedia (local e-commerce in Indonesia) could get BTS, then I think Lazada can afford LMH too. :D 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

13 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

LMH as the new BA for Lazada SEA?

I've checked, all SEA countries IG accounts had posted.

SO AWESOME IF IT'S TRUE!!!!

But I still have sceptical side here, since last time one of this big e-commerce made a prank in Indonesia, the silhouette looked like Bruno Mars during the teaser campaign, but turned out it was a local celebrity who looked like his silhouette, LOL. :joy:

But nothing is impossible, if Tokopedia (local e-commerce in Indonesia) could get BTS, then I think Lazada can afford LMH too. :D 

It is 99.9% True. Read the caption! It says “flower” , “The King”, “Heir”.. referring to LMH’s popular dramas. :getmygrooveon::issohappy:
the tweet are all over Twitter, LMH’s fan accounts have all re-tweeted from Lazada official pages. 

We've got ourselves a new Lazada Heartthrob and he is one who's here to steal all your hearts, flowers ain't no match for The King. Make your guess, let's see who's the rightful Heir

-Lazada official pages in twitter, FB, IG 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 5

42 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yes, I think so

I hope you are feeling better now @Nikaa94 !   Despite him being low-key in the entertainment scenes,  LMH's influencing and engagement power is enormous.    His name alone, his persona is a STRONG BRAND.  
Hope to see more visuals of our heartthrob in future.

Another Congratulations Update to LMH for reaching 20.2M followers!  Amazing!

for reaching 20.2M followers . Amazing!

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 4

46 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

It is 99.9% True. Read the caption! It says “flower” , “The King”, “Heir”.. referring to LMH’s popular dramas. 
the tweet are all over Twitter, LMH’s fan accounts have all re-tweeted from Lazada official pages. 

We've got ourselves a new Lazada Heartthrob and he is one who's here to steal all your hearts, flowers ain't no match for The King. Make your guess, let's see who's the rightful Heir

-Lazada official pages in twitter, FB, IG 

OMG!!!! IT'S TRUE???

I'M SO HAPPY, THIS MADE MY MONDAY!!!

Then, we can expect to see NEW LMH in all Lazada campaign images and videos!!

And also, if COVID-19 ends soon, LMH will visit all of these Lazada group countries? 

This will likely to happen, since last time other big e-commerce could make Blackpink come to my country as the BA!

OH I'M SO HAPPY JUST BY IMAGINING THIS TO HAPPEN!

:highonflowers::hooray:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 3

5 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

OMG!!!! IT'S TRUE???

I'M SO HAPPY, THIS MADE MY MONDAY!!!

And also, if COVID-19 ends soon, LMH will visit all of these Lazada group countries? 

:highonflowers::hooray:

yes yes yes!! 

this is just the beginning. I have a hunch that LMH will become active from now on and do more stuff like interview, projects, and so on.  He took a 4 month break. The King is coming back!! (Hope I’m right :D:piggydance::getmygrooveon:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 6

5 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

This will likely to happen, since last time other big e-commerce could make Blackpink came to my country as the BA!

Today Lazada news really got us so excited!   I am so looking forward to seeing him more in the campaigns!  Sadly due to the covid19, he won't be like able to travel overseas.
Wonder whether they will do a celebrity launch in SK?

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 3

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Today Lazada news really got us so excited!   I am so looking forward to seeing him more in the campaigns!  Sadly due to the covid19, he won't be like able to travel overseas.
Wonder whether they will do a celebrity launch in SK?

Wow! Celebrity launch in SK? It will be amazing!! :getmygrooveon:

yes, this Lazada news really got us so happy and excited. Hope more and more updates come. I’m super happy for LMH!!:highonflowers:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

Most Popular Dramas & Actors On Kpopmap – 2nd Week Of October

Laure Oct 12, 2020

Are you curious to know what K-Dramas and actors Kpopmap readers are interested in?

Kpopmap has come out with our very own weekly ranking based on our view counts over a period of one week. Based on the 2nd week of October data, here are the top 10 most popular dramas and actors on Kpopmap.

Let’s take a look below!

KXDV6YTX?format=jpg&name=small

Most Popular Dramas & Actors On Kpopmap – 2nd Week Of October

https://www.kpopmap.com/most-popular-dramas-actors-on-kpopmap-2nd-week-of-october/

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2

DC gallery NEW post about Lazada news

Lazada responded to the person who commented “Lee Min Ho?” . Lazada admin answered “Final answer? blue heart”

In the caption, there is also a BLUE heart!!!:piggydance::highonflowers:

k- Minoz mentioned the reply comment of Lazada in the link below 

img%5D 

Credit : DC 

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=694230&_rk=Zxh&page=1

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 3

10 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

DC gallery NEW post about Lazada news

Lazada responded to the person who commented “Lee Min Ho?” . Lazada admin answered “Final answer? blue heart”

In the caption, there is also a BLUE heart!!!

k- Minoz mentioned the reply comment of Lazada in the link below 

Credit : DC 

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=694230&_rk=Zxh&page=1

YES, it's likely to be true.

There's an info, an Indonesian fan asked her sister who works in Lazada and she said that it's confirmed. Hope this is legit into. :D

I am asking several friends who work in e-commerce as well, gosh, I am supposed to be working but I am still posting in this forum!! :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

9 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

YES, it's likely to be true.

There's an info, an Indonesian fan asked her sister who works in Lazada and she said that it's confirmed. Hope this is legit into. :D

I am asking several friends who work in e-commerce as well, gosh, I am supposed to be working but I am still posting in this forum!! :joy:

OMG! That’s great!! :getmygrooveon:

thanks for sharing this!! Yessss it is our Oppa!! 

We are so excited and can’t stop posting lol 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Welcome to the LMH thread @Missprincesa!  Please feel free to partake in any conversation, our quizzes, polls etc.  Have you read our thread spotlight?  There's a link at the top of the page that will bring you to the post.  Any announcements will be on the 1st page, toward the bottom in red font.

Thank you to all of you for welcoming me in this forum! I would try to participate actively. And thank you @CarolynH because I am still trying to understand how the Soompi forums work.

I loved LMH in Personal Taste, it was the third drama of his that I watched (first was TKEM and second BOF, which are available in netflix Spain) and I totally loved the character and his acting! I will have to rewatch it at some point.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1