Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

IG followers are also based Nationwide I believe.Most Indian Actors/Actresses have a helluva lot of Followers even if not know Worldwide.But then again India is a hugely populated country.

Eg-Neha Kakkar is a singer having around 45+M followers , she I dont believe is Globally known.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, CallieP said:

@JoannaID How did the lady diva singer in your country get 26 million Instagram's when she is not really know worldwide.  LMH is famous worldwide but just 20 million and he is the highest for a south Korean. I am a little confused.

2 hours ago, madmad min said:

IG followers are also based Nationwide I believe.Most Indian Actors/Actresses have a helluva lot of Followers even if not know Worldwide.But then again India is a hugely populated country.

Eg-Neha Kakkar is a singer having around 45+M followers , she I dont believe is Globally known.

I agree with  @madmad min here,  @CallieP

I think celebrities number of followers also depends on their origin country size. 
My country (Indonesia) has 260+ million population and the majority of those who have internet access are active in social media, this explains why celebrities in my country can have huge followers even though they are not known overseas.

South Korea has 50+ million population and from what I observe, not many of them are using Instagram frequently and the celebrity culture in SK is also different, they are more private (for example, not all A-lister actors own public Instagram accounts), thus for an SK celebrity, having 20 million Instagram followers (+20 million on Facebook too) is considered very huge.

LMH engagement rate in Instagram is considered very good, I saw there are many US based celebrities with more followers than him, but the engagement rate (the number of likes and comments) on their posts is way bellow LMH. This means LMH has more active and loyal followers comparing to those celebrities.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

It seems that we're going to need to eat up more time until LMH announces his next project.  Since polls take a minute to set up, does anyone have any suggestions?  If not, I'm thinking favorite scene.   Since there are so many candidate, I think we'd need to vote for favorite scene by drama.  Originally, I thought I could categorize them, but I think that's too difficult and/or too many candidate for certain topics.  Next week, we'll move on to round 5 of the LOTBS quiz.  Other ideas to kill some time?

10 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

I have decided - I want LMH in romance again. Newly wed would be extra good. Just simple - beautiful romance with lots and lots hugs, kisses and heart racing scenes. I am even ready for contract marriage/ relationship type stories. No need for any heavy work - just his presence on screen would do. Don't worry about CH type stunt scenes, or TKEM style grandeur. I am not expecting much am I? Please come back soon.

What genre-fantasy, slice of life, a little mystery, comedy?

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 hours ago, JoannaID said:

I think celebrities number of followers also depends on their origin country size. 
My country (Indonesia) has 260+ million population and the majority of those who have internet access are active in social media, this explains why celebrities in my country can have huge followers even though they are not known overseas.

South Korea has 50+ million population and from what I observe, not many of them are using Instagram frequently and the celebrity culture in SK is also different, they are more private (for example, not all A-lister actors own public Instagram accounts), thus for an SK celebrity, having 20 million Instagram followers (+20 million on Facebook too) is considered very huge.

LMH engagement rate in Instagram is considered very good, I saw there are many US based celebrities with more followers than him, but the engagement rate (the number of likes and comments) on their posts is way bellow LMH. This means LMH has more active and loyal followers comparing to those celebrities.

Right some American signers have 60 million Instagram followers or so and quite a bit of likes for certain posts.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

It seems that we're going to need to eat up more time until LMH announces his next project.  Since polls take a minute to set up, does anyone have any tosuggestions?  If not, I'm thinking favorite scene.   Since there are so many candidate, I think we'd need to vote for favorite scene by drama.  Originally, I thought I could categorize them, but I think that's too difficult and/or too many candidate for certain topics.  Next week, we'll move on to round 5 of the LOTBS quiz.  Other ideas to kill some time?

What genre-fantasy, slice of life, a little mystery, comedy?

Hmm.. comedy would do. But LMH NEEDS to be in every frame - and loads of skinship

I’m game for any poll. Shall we do PT fav scenes?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, JoannaID said:

LMH's Facebok followers were 17M  7 years ago too , and He was 14th/15th  ranking(I am not sure) in Worldwide Actor Ranking ,But he didn't active on Facebook so decerased but India population is so big so currently so many Indian actors surpassed 30M but I know just Aamir Khan and Skahruk Khan , Most Popular Indian actor Aamir Khan , I was universty his movies CDs walk around from hand to hand in my firends, I watched first time 3 idots I like so much it and then I watched Sasy Girl then I started Kdramas after universty 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

The most beautiful and amazing thing is that Lee Min Ho is famous and popular in many countries of the world - in Asia, Arab countries, North and South America, Europe and India, Russia and Africa. I do not argue that there are many regional actors and singers who are famous and popular in their countries with a large number of subscribers on the network. But their popularity does not extend beyond their countries, and they do not have the same fame as Lee Min Ho!

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

But their popularity does not extend beyond their countries, and they do not have the same fame as Lee Min Ho!

I agree on that LMH has global popularity! His trending K dramas all over Netflix is a validation for that. Case Closed :D 

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

12 hours ago, syntyche said:

LMH is #24 in the 100 Sexiest Men in the World 2020!

@syntyche, thanks for sharing this. The preliminaries were held on Instagram (@entertainment_awards) in the last 12 weeks where more than 200 official nominees from around the world competed for netizens’ likes and comments as votes. The 10 highest vote-getters become the finalists. But this year, there’s a catch. A maximum of two nominees per country will be allowed to advance in the finals. And this resulted to a more diversed group. Aside from IG, voting was held on Facebook, Twitter and Online Poll. Instagram and Online Ballot started September 22 and ended at 12:00 noon yesterday (October 6, 2020). On Instagram (@entertainment_awards), one like is equivalent to 2 votes while 1 comment is equals to 1 vote. For the online poll, each vote will be multiplied by 2. Facebook poll, on the other hand, was cancelled. I'm glad that LMH is included in the list.   :blush:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, willenette said:

@syntyche, thanks for sharing this. The preliminaries were held on Instagram (@entertainment_awards) in the last 12 weeks where more than 200 official nominees from around the world competed for netizens’ likes and comments as votes. The 10 highest vote-getters become the finalists. But this year, there’s a catch. A maximum of two nominees per country will be allowed to advance in the finals. And this resulted to a more diversed group. Aside from IG, voting was held on Facebook, Twitter and Online Poll. Instagram and Online Ballot started September 22 and ended at 12:00 noon yesterday (October 6, 2020). On Instagram (@entertainment_awards), one like is equivalent to 2 votes while 1 comment is equals to 1 vote. For the online poll, each vote will be multiplied by 2. Facebook poll, on the other hand, was cancelled. I'm glad that LMH is included in the list.   :blush:

So am I @willenette  Thanks for sharing the key points.  :blush:

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 10/6/2020 at 10:18 AM, Aleumdaun said:

Hmm.. comedy would do. But LMH NEEDS to be in every frame - and loads of skinship

YES! I only want to watch romantic comedy IF LMH IS THE MALE LEAD!

And loads of skinship is fine too as long as LMH is the male lead, lol. 

He was so great in Personal Taste, I kept rewatching his scenes, LMH looked mature and so swoon-worthy in PT, even though he was still so young at that time!

Minho-ssi, we'll take anything as long as you are back on-screen soon, jaebal! 

:loveu:

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Видео из инстаграмм veniel_choi :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF9wgBMpmdm/?utm_source=ig_embed

Могут ли Ли Мин Хо и Ким Го Ын (на переднем плане) быть здесь? Но, скорее всего, я принимаю желаемое за действительное!

Edited by nina_mitrokhina 5misnina
  • Like 2

Top 3 Actors Who Look The Best In Uniform According To Kpopmap Readers

Korean-actors-uniform-vote-kpopmap-resul

Korean actors take on roles that require them to wear uniforms such as police uniforms and military uniforms.

All of them look especially handsome in these outfits. Back on Sep. 24, we have asked Kpopmap readers to choose the actor who looks the best in uniform for them. A lot of you have voted, thank you for your votes!

Here are the current results based on data retrieved on Oct. 7, 2020.

2- Lee MinHo - "The King: Eternal Monarch"

Top 3 Actors Who Look The Best In Uniform According To Kpopmap Readers

Lee MinHo was ranked 2nd with his latest popular drama "The King: Eternal Monarch". In this drama, Lee MinHo was acting as an emperor and there were several scenes where he appeared wearing the military uniform. The lead female character (acted by Kim GoEun) and viewers could only ask for more of the actor with this outfit as he looked amazing in it.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-3-actors-who-look-the-best-in-uniform-according-to-kpopmap-readers/

• Like 6

cr:  ICE Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE

I guess LMH saw the result of our recent poll--no bangs!:lol:

On 10/5/2020 at 8:18 PM, Aleumdaun said:

I think PT and CH will be near the end because SOMEONE ---cough @Min2206 :Dhasn't seen those two dramas yet, so I don't want to spoil it for her.  I'm thinking Heirs, BOF or LOTBS 1st since we've all seen those 3.

Round 5 of the LOTBS quiz Monday Oct 12!  

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2