Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

14 minutes ago, CallieP said:

@gtLmh0622 @Min2206 Since Lazada is connected to Ali baba, will  LMH be brand ambassador for China too or only South East Asia?  Taiwan is not included I guess?

@CallieP Lazada group e-commerce brand currently only operates in South East Asia region, they are partly owned by Alibaba group, but Lazada brand doesn't operate in China or outside of SEA currently. I'm pretty sure China is not included in LMH's brand ambassadorship, I guess Taiwan is also not included.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

31 minutes ago, CallieP said:

@gtLmh0622 @Min2206 Since Lazada is connected to Ali baba, will  LMH be brand ambassador for China too or only South East Asia?  Taiwan is not included I guess?

The big China Area (China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan) is already covered by Tao Bao (Alibaba). I've never heard Lazada before.  :P

LMH was endorsed for Tao Bao app in 2014. Maybe there will be some new endorsements in China but not now with suffering by Covid worldwide.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Lazada still hasn’t shared the video on Twitter and IG! In DC gallery, someone just posted that they couldn’t see the video and were asking to see the video. 

lazada! Quickly share the video all over social Media! Minoz are waiting! :approves:
LMH always looks so boyish and lovely!!:love:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Kris Silva said:

@Nikaa94 hmm, i think the video was uploaded as unlisted but was added to a public playlist by mistake. I edited my post. 

What a great mistake they made :D I think only some fans have seen the video. I haven’t see the CF video in IG and Twitter. We are lucky!:highonflowers:

edit: Minoz are expressing their excitement on Twitter for tomorrow.But the video is already out. Lol

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

I read that this is an important poll.  A couple other Minoz clubs are urging their members to vote.  

Keep your answers coming via PM for round 5 of the LOTBS poll.  Winner announced next Monday!  Thank you to those who have submitted answers:heart:

Am I the only one who thinks the theme is too bright?  I liked the dark lol. 

Yes it's an important poll.this poll is for popularity award.right now Lee min ho is on no 2

• Like 7

Here are the other places to catch Lee Min Ho from ‘Boys over Flowers’

Spoiler

leeminho-lede.jpg

If there is such a thing as a gateway series to K-dramas, then it’ll probably be 2009’s Boys Over Flowers. 

leeminho-01.jpg

City Hunter (2011)

leeminho-02.jpg

Faith (2012)

leeminho-03.jpg

Legend of the Blue Sea (2016)

Spoiler

leeminho-04.jpg

The King: Eternal Monarch (2020)

https://filmdaily.co/news/lee-min-ho/

• Like 7
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

The big China Area (China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan) is already covered by Tao Bao (Alibaba). I've never heard Lazada before.  :P

LMH was endorsed for Tao Bao app in 2014. Maybe there will be some new endorsements in China but not now with suffering by Covid worldwide.

@gtLmh0622, launched in 2012, Lazada is the number-one online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia – present only in (6) countries : Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. ..Ye, I remember Alibaba signed with LMH who was the spokesperson of Taobao phone during that year. :blush:  Since he's now the new endorser for Lazada Philippines, unfortunately, Lazada currently doesn't deliver outside of the Philippines.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1