Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

15 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

@leeminhosny, thanks for sharing this. Lee Minho has officially become the first South Korean celebrity to reach that huge followers on both Facebook and Instagram.  Congratulations  for achieving such a groundbreaking record. Lee Minho proved his continuous popularity on SNS.  :blush:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Sorry if these had been posted before, I miss LMH and just browse the net for his related contents.

This photoshoot was early this year but I just saw it. :D 

Oh, why so hawt! 

And I also just saw this, I love his live singing performance here. :heart:

Now I miss him even more :crybaby:

• Like 5

Fans Select The Top 10 Hottest K-Drama Actors of All Time

K-drama fans from all around the world placed their votes on an online community voting site to select the hottest K-drama actors of all time. Want to know who made it to the top 10? Then keep on reading!

6. Lee Min Ho - 688,549 votes

Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho is a South Korean actor, singer, and model. He started acting in 2003 with "Nonstop 5" and "Recipe of Love". He gained fame in 2009 with the role of Gu Jun Pyo in the award-winning drama "Boys Over Flowers". He is also known for his role in dramas "The Heirs" (2013), "Legend of the Blue Sea" (2016), and "The King: Eternal Monarch" (2020). He is also known for his role in the film "Bounty Hunters" (2016). He is one of the most successful K-drama actors, with a large fanbase both domestically as well as in the U.S., France, Australia, Canda, Spain, and Italy.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119064/20201008/fans-select-top-10-hottest-kdrama-actors-time.htm

• Like 5

Lee Min Ho Beats Hallyu Stars to Become Social Media King; Actor's IG crosses 20 million followers

Lee Min Ho has over 20 million followers each on his Instagram and Facebook accounts, making him the Korean actor with highest social media following

Lee Min Ho of The King Eternal Monarch fame has become the first Korean actor to have over 20 million followers each on both Instagram and Facebook. Though he played the king in the reel world, Lee Min Ho has proved that he is the real king of social media.

His agency MYM Entertainment made the announcement in this regard and said that the 33-year-old Lee Min Ho has more than 20 million followers each on Instagram and Facebook. Giving his fans an insight into his current mood, the Legend of the Blue Sea actor posted a picture of himself enjoying the night breeze while trying to be playful.

Ji Chang Wook, Min Ho, Soo Hyun
Ji Chang Wook, Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo Hyun have found spot in the list of 10 top paid Korean actors. Instagram

King of Social Media

Currently, Lee Min Ho has three million followers on Twitter and more than 28 million followers on Weibo. Thus, rightly said, he is the king of social media. The Heirs actor's popularity grew multifold after appearing in the drama The King Eternal Monarch opposite Kim Go Eun. The drama streamed on international platform Netflix and was a huge hit on the streaming website.

He amassed a large number of fans across Asia and European continents thanks to playing the stylish, yet modern king who would travel to the parallel world to keep the promise he made to his loved one. When the drama started airing in April, Lee Min Ho had nearly 14 million followers on Instagram. But as the drama progressed, the

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF7v0d3Bhzh/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

The King Eternal Monarch Trend

The trend did not end after even when the last episode was aired on June 12. In fact, it has continued to grow and currently the star has more than 20 million followers. Perhaps this is the reason why Lee min Ho is taking time to choose his next project. Though fans are eagerly waiting for his next project, it looks like Lee Min Ho is taking a break and is trying to make a decision that will only compliment his current image.

At the same time, Kim Soo Hyun of It's Okay to Not be Okay fame, who beat Lee Min Ho as the highest paid Korean actor has 7.9 million followers and another popular actor Ji Chang Wook has 14.2 million followers on Instagram.

However, Hallyu actor Song Joong Ki of Descendants of The Sun Fame does not have an official handle on Instagram. Likewise, The Crash Landing On You star Hyun Bin also is not tech savvy and doesn't have an Instagram account.

credit : https://www.ibtimes.sg/lee-min-ho-beats-hallyu-stars-become-social-media-king-actors-ig-crosses-20-million-followers-52258

• Like 7

Spoiler

I am not trying to be mean I like the work of All the actors mentioned in the Article above, but why does a Specific paycheck tagline has to be inserted to show comparison? If the article was ultimately about IG followers? Shakes my head...

• Like 6

Lee Min-ho is King of social media

st_20201006_trend06pr8m_6010739.jpg?itok

SEOUL • K-drama actor Lee Min-ho played an emperor in the recent romantic fantasy television series The King: Eternal Monarch (2020). In real life, he is the undisputed king of social media in South Korea.

The 33-year-old's agency MYM Entertainment announced on Sunday that the number of followers on his official Instagram account has surpassed 20 million.

The feat came after the number of followers on his official Facebook account exceeded 20 million on Sept 18, making him the first Korean celebrity to have more than 20 million followers each on both Instagram and Facebook.

Lee's most recent post on both platforms yesterday was photos of himself taking a walk and looking at the sky at night or in the early morning.

He has more than three million followers on Twitter and more than 28 million followers on Weibo, and continues his reign as the most-followed Korean actor across various social media platforms.

The King: Eternal Monarch is Lee's first drama following his discharge from mandatory military service last year.

Before his military enlistment, he was one of the most popular actors in South Korea, starring in one hit drama after another, including Boys Over Flowers (2009), City Hunter (2011), The Heirs (2013) and Legend Of The Blue Sea (2016).

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/lee-min-ho-is-king-of-social-media-0

Unexpectedly, these 5 Indonesian artists really like Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho is a South Korean actor who is very well known in Indonesia. This 33-year-old actor is adored by many fans in Indonesia.

Apparently, many of Lee Min Ho's fans are also artists. Who are the Indonesian artists who are fans of the actor The King: Eternal Monarch ?

1. Ashanty

ashantydibali-200915-1-ab2631c1d3f73f71a

Ashanty admits that she really likes Lee Min Ho. She did not even hesitate to express her love on various occasions, including when she was a guest on Deddy Corbuzier's podcast .

2. Raisa

fromandroid-ac6bdf7da4558863325f30666e43

Who would have thought, Raisa also seems to be a fan of the actor in the drama, "The King: Eternal Monarch." In addition to uploading Insta Story several times about Lee Min Ho, Raisa also recently admitted to being a fan of Lee Min Ho when she was a YouTube guest star of Vidi Aldiano.

3. Prilly Latuconsina

Spoiler

119721609-407640670634397-66409229539243

Prilly is also one of Lee Min Ho's fangirls. Several times she was caught leaving comments on the actor's uploads. 

4. Beby Tsabina

Spoiler

106042420-101416548273254-68163891150925

Just like Prilly, Beby appears to be actively commenting on Lee Min Ho's social media whenever he makes a post. Beby Tsabina's comments often spark the attention of Indonesian netizens.

5. Audi Marissa

Spoiler

audimarissa-119186820-122874755961306-66

This newlywed is also known to be a fan of Lee Min Ho. Several times Audi commented on Lee Min Ho's upload with sweet sentences, such as, 'Miss You.'

Lee Min Ho himself became known in Indonesia since starring in the drama Boys Over Flowers (BBF) in 2009. 

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/sita-amalia/gak-nyangka-5-artis-indonesia-ini-ngefans-banget-sama-lee-min-ho/5

• Like 10

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

Unexpectedly, these 5 Indonesian artists really like Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho is a South Korean actor who is very well known in Indonesia. This 33-year-old actor is adored by many fans in Indonesia.

Apparently, many of Lee Min Ho's fans are also artists. Who are the Indonesian artists who are fans of the actor The King: Eternal Monarch ?

1. Ashanty

Ashanty admits that she really likes Lee Min Ho. She did not even hesitate to express her love on various occasions, including when she was a guest on Deddy Corbuzier's podcast .

2. Raisa

Who would have thought, Raisa also seems to be a fan of the actor in the drama, "The King: Eternal Monarch." In addition to uploading Insta Story several times about Lee Min Ho, Raisa also recently admitted to being a fan of Lee Min Ho when she was a YouTube guest star of Vidi Aldiano.

3. Prilly Latuconsina

Reveal hidden contents

Prilly is also one of Lee Min Ho's fangirls. Several times she was caught leaving comments on the actor's uploads. 

4. Beby Tsabina

Reveal hidden contents

Just like Prilly, Beby appears to be actively commenting on Lee Min Ho's social media whenever he makes a post. Beby Tsabina's comments often spark the attention of Indonesian netizens.

5. Audi Marissa

Reveal hidden contents

This newlywed is also known to be a fan of Lee Min Ho. Several times Audi commented on Lee Min Ho's upload with sweet sentences, such as, 'Miss You.'

Lee Min Ho himself became known in Indonesia since starring in the drama Boys Over Flowers (BBF) in 2009. 

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/sita-amalia/gak-nyangka-5-artis-indonesia-ini-ngefans-banget-sama-lee-min-ho/5

Thanks for posting local news from my country @syntyche :) 

Your translation is very on point, I wonder what tool you used to translate articles from various languages. 

There's another A-lister celebrity in my country who's a big fan of LMH, named Dian Sastrowardoyo, she's a top movie actress and married to a rich businessman. 

After becoming a fan of LMH, she purchased The Alley (one of the famous brand placement in TKEM) franchise license and now she owns the only The Alley outlet in my country, lol. :D 

gallery1-20170508164013-DianSastro5_resi

The King: Eternal Monarch Season 2 renewal update, what latest we know

30_04_2020_02_20_23_097994.jpg?width=920

Has Netflix renewed The King: Eternal Monarch for Season 2? The South Korean series enthusiasts across the planet are eagerly waiting to get the renewal update for the second season.

Fans may be ardently waiting for The King: Eternal Monarch Season 2, but it is still yet to be renewed. However, we firmly believe that its second season will surely be renewed in future despite the fact that majority of the South Korean TV series are made only for one season.

Although the release of The King: Eternal Monarch Season 2 is not confirmed yet, still the cast members who will return in it are like Lee Min-ho as Lee Gon/ Lee Ji-hun, Jung Hyeon-jun as young Lee Gon, Kim Go-Eun as Jung Tae-eul / Luna,Woo Doo-hwan as Jo Eun-seob / Jo Yeon, Kim Kyung-nam as Kang Shin-ja, Jung Eun-Chae as Goo Seo-Kyung / Goo Eun-a, Lee Jung-jin as Lee Lim to name a few.

The King: Eternal Monarch started with the Korean Nielsen Nationwide viewership rating at 11.6 percent on the second episode but the rating hit it lowest at 5.2 percent on the 11thepisode, and the series struggled to pass the 6 to 8 percent viewership rating on later episodes. While the ratings were generally low in Korea and the series struggled with lower-than-expected domestic popularity, it gained popularity abroad and was ranked first on Netflix in multiple countries such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, Taiwan, Malaysia and Thailand while airing. With having such a beautiful response globally, the creator can't hold them back in renewing The King: Eternal Monarch for Season 2.

There is a big reason behind The King: Eternal Monarch Season 2's delay in renewal. The prevailing Covid-19 pandemic shattered the global entertainment industry with unfathomable financial loss. Majority of the television series and movie projects were halted and postponed for indefinite time period.

Stay tuned to Devdiscourse to get the latest updates on the South Korean television series.

https://www.devdiscourse.com/article/entertainment/1243579-the-king-eternal-monarch-season-2-renewal-update-what-latest-we-know

The medias are still hyping about the possibility of TKEM season 2, I wonder if this happened before to another big hit drama. There are also lots of rumours in Twitter about TKEM season 2.  

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks @syntyche for the update.  Saw your update here before his IG.   Here, we wonder when he will take on a new project.   Wonder whether he knows of our concern but I guess he knew we are missing him.  Glad to see that he's enjoying himself.  :blush:

Wow, I am always amazed by how soon the fans figure out what he is wearing and where he is - all this with poorly lit blurry photos. C'mon Minossi - you need to give an interview or a better photo - at least for these fans.

Also, no one in his close circle seems to know how to operate a camera - I mean that is a handsome, beautiful specimen in front of you. All you have to know is to just focus and click. How hard can it be?? 

I miss the fan photos of him in the airports.. :bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Hide contents

cr monika setiono
좋은 아침..早安 (Zǎo ān)..Good Morning everyone..have a great weekend!~^^ Art cr: DC

@Min2206 Look at the visuals - my god! Thank you for these pictures. any idea when were these published?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1