[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

On 7/4/2021 at 9:42 PM, africandramalover said:

I smell a season three.....

I called season 3 a month ago and I am going to watch it!!! I think they've already shot it.... However, this Makjangy Makjang should not go any further than S3.

At this point, I should probably torture myself by watching Princess Aurora as we wait S3. :joy:

As for today's ending, OMG!!! so left field, I didn't see any of that coming!! Writernim!!!:blink: lol!!! 

I'm in love agaaaaiiiiiinnnnnn!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

11 hours ago, africandramalover said:

I called season 3 a month ago and I am going to watch it!!! I think they've already shot it.... However, this Makjangy Makjang should not go any further than S3.

At this point, I should probably torture myself by watching Princess Aurora as we wait S3. :joy:

As for today's ending, OMG!!! so left field, I didn't see any of that coming!! Writernim!!!:blink: lol!!! 

I'm in love agaaaaiiiiiinnnnnn!

IKR, some of my predictions are went straight to the drain as well......

200.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

Wow. I'm going to need time to recover.

I gotta give Phoebe credit. She knows how to mess with the viewers' heads.

On a completely unrelated note, Ga-Bin was using the Denby Halo mug in her home. And the baby in Sa-Hyeon's dream was wrapped in a SwaddleDesigns blanket in pink. (It's a girl?) It's kind of fun to see things that I own on TV.

Yes, I'm going to focus on and enjoy these silly PPL because my brain can't wrap its head around what I saw today.

Just remember, everything is potentially a dream sequence.

Maybe this entire show is someone's dream.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 6

Last episode ending

16,4% rating

Damn thats really damn high for real

season 3? 100% renewed and it is already teased to in the ending so yeah lets go guys another torture waiting for the future argh

it is now the 9th highest rated cable tv kdrama ever..

surpassing Vincenzo / Hospital playlist 

and just a little short from itaewon class best rating 16,54% 

• Like 5
  • Shocked 3
  • Thanks 2

I am still on the fence whether or not to tune in for S3. Will wait to see if any other drama is more worth my precious time or not when the time comes. Or if I need some laughs from life. LOL, I don’t take anything that happened in this drama seriously anymore, it’s pure entertainment... comedy and satire. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

Has everyone noticed this season had a lot of fantasies of love and marriage. Has anyone noticed that BHR is always bumping into pregnant woman. She looked really sad , so I think she really can’t have any children. I think although BHR is scheming to get married to SF electronic eldes son and not asking herself does SB even like her.  Just because the man showed some kind of kidneys she thinks , SHE HAS A CHANCE.  I dislike woman like her hat because they are wrong and going down the wrong path.  She is way to arrogant and refuses to reflect on herself. I do wonder why is so desperate in meeting her ex hubby baby. I find it so weird.

The professor being dumped was perfect and he knew it was coming around. She was avoiding him and he was being selfish because he knows how traumatic it is to lose a parent. I love how after being dumped he remembered the way he dumped his wife.  He actually believed that she loved him when she told him from the beginning he was her rebound love. He gave up everything for her and it didn’t matter to her . I remember he once told her , all he had was her and how she shouldn’t leave him when she had nothing else.  @ktcjdrama Well said this is pure entertainment lol

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

59 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

What the heck was episode 16, I am so confused.

My guess for epi 16's projected scenes for season 3.

1) SH and AM got married.

Either SY died during childbirth or SH realised he doesnt like being a father as the baby is crying all day and night and the chores are tiring. So he and SY drifted apart. Then he met AM either through SY or by chance and he sought solace in her.

2) BY and SP's brother walking on the aisle.

Omg.... how cld this happen?

Just realised SP married SY!

Oh jeez. Maybe he is a gd father to her kid.

3) SP and SY did meet before. He did show an interest in her.

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

I read most of the posts before watching the final episode, so I sort of knew what to expect.  It was only the last 5 minutes that came from left field.  Some things were not resolved, so it seems that we're headed to a season 3.  I'll watch since I've already invested more than 32 hours in this drama lol:lol:  There wasn't much to watch, so this came at the right time.  

Unresolved issues, notwithstanding the last 5 minutes:

1.  What has the ghost have to do with anything?

2.  Who fell off the horse?

a.  If A-mi's father, what was the point?  Would losing him be her misfortune similar to Ga-Bin losing her parents?

3.  Will Dr Shin and 40's wife reunite?  I thought there was a possibility when they were drinking.  

4.  Will BHR hook up with anyone?

5.  Will Ga-Bin marry dong Ma?

Please add to this.....

My favorite couple remains the PIL.  I thought they were so cute.  He learned that he took his wife for granted and now finally showing his appreciation.

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

If you are interested in Korean youtuber reactions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEh6CrM3jfc&ab_channel=아나여우ANN-FOX

Translation:

- What did I just watch?

- Comedy Big League writers better work harder.

- My comment sections and the show comment sections are all turned upside down.

- I laughed like crazy during the final 3 minutes.

- 3 weddings. Pi-Yeong and Dong-Ma? Ha ha. Do they even know each other?

- Someone on my "fox community" wrote: "This is like if I go to a BBQ restaurant, and they serve side dishes for a long time. Then they serve sushi, then spaghetti as dessert." I agree.

- They can't not have a Season 3. Chief Jo fell off a horse and was forgotten. Dong-Mi's death was neglected. Hae-Ryun went missing and Song Won started to have a baby but didn't finish. To leave it like this would be psycho.

- More than anything, TV Chosun will not leave a daebak drama to end like this. They gotta make money.

1. Imaginary Couples

Couple 1: Sa-Hyeon and Ami. The man who married Hye-Ryeong then chose Song Won ends up marrying someone like Ami? The only thing they have in common is their age. They never even met. Not realistic.

Couple 2: Like the "Reply" series everyone was focused on finding a wife for Seo Ban among the three wives. But it turned out to be Song Won. At least these two have met each other before, so among the three marrying couples, they are the most realistic.

But a chaebol's oldest son marrying a divorcee who had yet another man's baby? And they will raise this baby together? Not realistic.

Couple 3: Pi-Yeong and Dong-Ma. These two never even met each other.

These matches are like the animal kingdom. This is all just bait to make you watch Season 3.

But if all these couples are fake, the writer will get cursed out.

2. Sa-Hyeon and Song Won's Reason for Breaking Up

I think one of these couples are real, and the writer's message is: "If you cheat once, you will cheat again."

So if I have to pick one, I will pick Seo Ban and Song Won. The other two couples are "from Andromeda." (too weird)

Reason: Song Won and Sa-Hyeon were *too* happy near the end of S2.

Remember how Pi-Yeong ridiculously overpraised Yu-Shin for being the perfect father and husband, that she would marry him again if she was born again. This was immediately before she discovered Yu-Shin's adultery. The writer's pattern is to create a too-happy mood, so that the heartache that follows is magnified.

The reason for the break-up? Sa-Hyeon is not the father. After the child is born, the child looks nothing like Sa-Hyeon, so they do a paternity test and find out the truth. This is possible, since Song Won wasn't married and she could have had a one night stand.

Seo Ban said he liked children so much and even wore a suit to ask Song Won to become his tutor. So he will raise her child with her.

3. Dog-Dong-Ma Syndrome:

Women like men who are direct, but this is not it. Carrying her out without even letting her put on shoes? Goes to the department store to make her a Cinderella and spends money like a fool. Doesn't listen to her opinions. Maybe he is clumsy at love. She did look like she needed cheering up.

But then he talks about grain mix? And it gets even worse. When proposing to her he says, "My eyes might wander but I won't break up the family." Who says that while proposing? I want to sew up his mouth. You should not go to Gremlin (Ga-Bin) and you better not go to Pi-Yeong.

But seeing how Gremlin has lost her mind, it seems less like she might go to Dong-Ma. But she still breaks up with Hae-Ryun because Dong-Ma reminded her what love felt like and she realized that she doesn't love Hae-Ryun.

I predicted months ago that Hae-Ryun will get dumped and commit suicide. While we don't know if he committed suicide, the show created that vibe.

But I just can't understand this. Gremlin may have lost her mind, but she goes to see the ex-wife just because she misses her parents? And she sleeps over? Ah, the boundaries of my senses are breaking.

4. Cool Pi-Yeong

Slippery Eel (Yu-Shin) keeps on circling around Pi-Yeong, volunteering himself as computer-fixer and Ji-Ah's driver.

Why did she call Yu-Shin to fix her broken computer? She sees Seo Ban every day, and he is an engineer.

Seeing them drinking together at the "pocha" made me wonder what the heck she is doing. Flirting with him? She says his gift bracelet is pretty, and even asks him to put it on for her.

But what she did is "dine and dash" a bracelet. She summoned Ami to take him home. Wow, I have a crush on this unni! Telling Ami to clean up the drunk man because she doesn't want to. "Clean up your man." This makes it even more clear. Yu-Shin kept coming over and trying to find an opening. So this was her way of letting him know that it will never happen, and she shattered his illusions.

And Ami comes smiling, happy to do it.

But Ami, don't you marry Sa-Hyeon? Ugh, dog-family-tree. Animal kingdom.

5. Final Crazy Words

I tried to review this show from a normal point-of-view, but in the end, let me say something crazy. Because I cannot go to sleep tonight like this.

I keep thinking about Seo Ban's dialogue with Pi-Yeong yesterday. Diamond, sapphire, and pearl.

Diamond is Hye-Ryeong. Sapphire is Sa Pi-Yeong.

So isn't Si-Eun the delicate pearl?

Seo Ban chose pearl. Looks like Si-Eun unintentionally seduced a man by reciting a poem. Did you see the look in his eyes as she recited that poem? He doesn't care about young or pretty women. He will choose the woman who is intelligent, devoted, and comfortable to be with.

It is crazy to say this after seeing Seo Ban marry Song Won, but based on the jewel analogy, I don't think Si-Eun is impossible.

Oh, just go for polygyny, polyandry, I don't know anymore.

This show is hard to predict because anything is possible. Although I don't know if I can endure, once I've begun, I won't stop. I will review the next season and hope you'll join me and subscribe.

--

I was just going to summarize this, but ended up translating most of it.

Because my brain is exhausted.

I will just translate other people's content, because I am no longer able to have my own opinions. (Brain. Broken.)

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

My guess for epi 16's projected scenes for season 3.

1) SH and AM got married.

Either SY died during childbirth or SH realised he doesnt like being a father as the baby is crying all day and night and the chores are tiring. So he and SY drifted apart. Then he met AM either through SY or by chance and he sought solace in her.

2) BY and SP's brother walking on the aisle.

Omg.... how cld this happen?

Just realised SP married SY!

Oh jeez. Maybe he is a gd father to her kid.

3) SP and SY did meet before. He did show an interest in her.

Yeah these could be, with that ending there could be a S3.

• Like 3

EP 16...what the fishhhhhh

i'm so confused. It's like the writer dump us the ending and run

For a minute i thought Seo Ban is falling for 50s wife when she recites the poem. It's so stupid of me for thinking that they actually having an affair and they want to reveal the relationship at that moment. 

SPY why are u calling ur ex again? If u're gonna act this way, we don't need one full episode with you n your ex conversation about his cheating. Such waste of time

BHR, i smell something is cooking when u invite urself to the baby shower. At this point i don't know what is your true face. But u r still my favorite character. 

Season 1 - about mistresses

Season 2 - more about mistresses

Season 3??? for what

I wonder if the writernim was inspired from a mistress point of view while writing this drama.

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1

I think it would take an official confirmation of season 3, I wonder if they are waiting for the salary negotiations to be finished, and for all the actors to sign, sure must have wanted to move on, now the actresses who play the mistresses practically also became main characters, I hope that we will have an answer before the end of August

• Like 6

Just now, Samuel Yohanes said:

Last episode ending

16,4% rating

Damn thats really damn high for real

season 3? 100% renewed and it is already teased to in the ending so yeah lets go guys another torture waiting for the future argh

it is now the 9th highest rated cable tv kdrama ever..

surpassing Vincenzo / Hospital playlist 

and just a little short from itaewon class best rating 16,54% 

This is music to my ears. I'm happy for the cast because they're not big names, and for them to have such credits under their belts will boost their earnings capacity. Let's spread the wealth around with a bigger pool of bankable stars!! it's getting exhausting seeing the same faces and idols earning all the money.

It also doesn't hurt that it's overtaken what I consider mediocre dramas:D.   

Writernim understood the assignment. An engaging story that brings in the ratings. This drama will make TV Chosun more attractive as a channel outlet for dramas and eat into tvN and JTBC market share. Competition is the name of the game and numbers are what we call "msema kweli", the "say-er of truth" if directly translated. Numbers are what speak.

In which scene did A Mi and 30s husband meet? 

Is Professor dead? Did he die by suicide?

What happens to the baby? Stillbirth? Complications after birth? 

Is Step-mother going to go crazy now that she's met Ghost grandpa? Will 40s husband use his daughter's possession by his dad to take her away from her mother?

At this point, I will not make any predictions, I will only offer my opinion of what I think should logically happen based on the info we've been given... lol.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, rocher22 said:

my fav scene is with that diamond bracelet. PY thanked  him indifferently and then  left.    :approves:

that was powerful.   

Yes. IMO, that's the best painful revenge, not like some people who love to tarnish other people's name and fishing sympathy votes from people. :lol: SPY have her own game plan. Friend with your enemies and kill them with the kindness! She's definitely an elegant, classy, full of dignity cheated wife turned ex wife. I just lurveeeeee her style! She's my fav among the 3 wives. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1