[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

I don't expect anything to happen to HJ or SH, but the goons who beat up Wook Do will disappear into the wilderness.  Now that WD is dead, EJ is left with only a recording of WD's confession and naming of Chairman Oh's part in new Mom's death.  That throws a monkey wrench into the legitimacy of EJ's claims, so this is a set back to her carefully orchestrated revenge.  But then, who knows... we see an accident where there is no traffic or witnesses, and an asylum door that is unlocked.<_<

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

I think that Hara will call the press or somemeone regarding GH for her secrets

Her dual persona was burst open earlier by New mum.

I can't think of anything.

Four more episodes, is Oh escaping? No, there is the recording of his confession to his mum. Even if he gets away in court, his political aspiration will die.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

While I'm still waiting on subs, this drama is so messed up, I'm sitting here actually feeling bad for Mr Na ... :huh:

i was so upset that they made his death so emotional. This man has been trying to kill EJ the entire drama but toward the end , he kept calling out Se Rin , Se Rin when this ***** was USING HIM THE ENTIRE TIME. 
smh Tea Smh GIF by MOODMAN

@msmy I can never get why these doors in Kdrama land is alway open. Smh smh smh 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

I just watched it with subs and I AM FURIOUS!

Everyone's insane, the whole lot of them!! Miss M has lost her mind but she's nowhere near as INSANE as HR's family is.   

That twist wasn't something I was expecting. I already figured out that the Chairman wasn't clueless but he's certainly not stupid either.

Wow...and this was just Monday's episode.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

No doubt in my mind that the actress that plays Se Rin deserves best supporting actress in a daily drama.  She really knocked it out of the park.:thumbsup:

I'm expecting HJ to get a handle on everything to stop this madness from all the crazy people that are totally out of control.  His own lunatic father wants him to take notes on how things are done, but I think after WD's death, HJ has reached his vomit level watching the people around him destroy each other.:scream:

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

Just finished watching with subs ... Wow - still feeling sorry for Mr Na :huh:

While never wanting the man to escape justice, I never thought they'd actually kill him.  He started the drama fresh out of prison, and I thought he'd end there. His arc being getting involved with the wrong people (even for love) put him back where he started.

- Is it just me, or did the Truck of Doom actually speed up when he stepped out in front of it?  And ... it didn't stop after running him over ... wow

- It'd be truly ironic if Se-Rin actually started creating award winning designs after going insane ... and she can always make the launch events as her cell door always seems unlocked :rolleyes:

- So Chairman Oh always knew ... that was an interesting twist. So it looks now like DF Oppa will complete his character arc and become the honest responsible business leader, as he and Grandma take the rest down.

- Speaking of arcs, all you Bo-Mi haters can now be Bo-Mi lovers, as our girl confronted and flat out told Eun-Jo to never try to come back, and even ended the conversation by calling her Ga-Heun.

- I told @maribella I wouldn't do it, but I just can't help it ... I gotta cheer for Uni Oppa - Did you see the way he just jumped out of the car, and with 1 punch laid that guy out ... nice!  Late in the drama ML heroics are all but wasted now though ... sad really. 

So, per preview, it looks like Eun-Jo is spiraling deeper.  DF Oppa confronts Dad.  Chairman Oh will cut Ha-Ra loose, probably in an attempt to appease Eun-Jo, and in a REAL surprise it looks like a crying EvilStepMom is going to give up on Ha-Ra to stay relevant to the Chairman ... and Ha-Ra will turn on both of them.  Looks like they're gonna pack alot into the last 4 episodes

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

i was so upset that they made his death so emotional. This man has been trying to kill EJ the entire drama but toward the end , he kept calling out Se Rin , Se Rin when this ***** was USING HIM THE ENTIRE TIME. 

so agree with you. He was funny as a besotted idiot but then killing was not beyond his code. He thought he had a conscience? Despite committing crime after crime.

I predicted WTOD was going to get all the villains, just a bit off.

@LeftCoastOppa SR is reproducing EJ's drawings even in her madness, HR recognised them. But who knows without the constraints of the sane mind that kept her envious and covetous, she might produce her own work. I commend you on your loyalty to Uni oppa. I too feel my man Disco oppa will rise to the occasion... sends his villainous family to prison then apologise publicly to Oman group and other companies, also gives compensations. 
It will appease EJ and she surrenders to the police admitting her involvement in Papa Ju's death. 
Time leap...

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

I’m tired of  seeing comment saying EJ is mean or crazy or is a killer I say she deserved to get revenge on those people who did her wrong all that pent up anger for 5yrs you go and let it loose ,people cheer her on revenge but when the time come that she start to act on getting those people , they say oh she is crazy pleaseee she not crazy she is taking care of business cause the law will not take care of it they can be bought off by the jwang and cover it up with their money so she need to strip all funding from that company  and she has to tear the company down and now we see how evil Mr Oh is yeah she need take them down so I say to Ms M aka EJ you go with put on that red suite and dark eye liner with your bad self go get em.queen elizabeth news GIF

• Like 7
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, marrez1 said:

I think that Hara will call the press or somemeone regarding GH for her secrets

No, I think she's about to bite the hand that feeds her for the sake of her mom. There's a good chance she's going to air her daddy's dirty laundry before Miss M does.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, MisutheWitch said:

No, I think she's about to bite the hand that feeds her for the sake of her month. There's a good chance she's going to air her daddy's dirty laundry before Miss M does.

I think this is it actually. Especially with her parents turning their backs on her. HR is about to go mad like more than before.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, MisutheWitch said:

I just watched it with subs and I AM FURIOUS!

Everyone's insane, the whole lot of them!! Miss M has lost her mind but she's nowhere near as INSANE as HR's family is.   

That twist wasn't something I was expecting. I already figured out that the Chairman wasn't clueless but he's certainly not stupid either.

Wow...and this was just Monday's episode.

yea, lets just say that all our predictions and expectations were all wrong. after weeks of nothing happening except some mopey love story that went nowhere, all of a sudden, we have an overload of multiple twists and characters getting killed off. chairman is such a slimey character -- he not only knew but had no problem with the stepmom as long as he gets to use her to do his dirty work. thats partly why he keeps her around. had to eye roll at his "I will never forgive her for killing na yeon" -- yea right! you had no problem living with her even though you knew/suspected all along. and he plans to get rid of her once stepmom's usefulness is over. he really is quite the diabolical one. guess hara gets it from both her parents... 

13 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

smh 

I found it interesting in a way that evil guys can also love and be loved. woo dook loved serin and in some ways, she loved him back? or she was just waiting for him. and he could sense that she was calling out for him. what is with this drama that people can tell when their loved one is in trouble? anyway, same thing is shown with serin's dad as well. hairclip omma was genuinely upset that he died. she knew he was slime but she loved him anyway. maybe the drama is showing that even the bad people can love and be loved - strange as it may sound? 

9 hours ago, msmy said:

No doubt in my mind that the actress that plays Se Rin deserves best supporting actress in a daily drama.  She really knocked it out of the park.:thumbsup:

I'm expecting HJ to get a handle on everything to stop this madness from all the crazy people that are totally out of control.  His own lunatic father wants him to take notes on how things are done, but I think after WD's death, HJ has reached his vomit level watching the people around him destroy each other.:scream:

yes, the actress playing serin did an amazing job as a scheming bimbo who is desperate to show her non-existent talent. actually most of the side characters including do wook, serin's dad did a great job in their acting. they were very consistent and had a good handle on their character sketch... 

it looks like ha jun is the only sane person in his family but can he really step up and do the right thing. it is going to take enormous courage and will to do that... 

9 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Just finished watching with subs ... Wow - still feeling sorry for Mr Na :huh:

While never wanting the man to escape justice, I never thought they'd actually kill him.  He started the drama fresh out of prison, and I thought he'd end there. His arc being getting involved with the wrong people (even for love) put him back where he started.

- Is it just me, or did the Truck of Doom actually speed up when he stepped out in front of it?  And ... it didn't stop after running him over ... wow-

yea, usually the truck of doom stops but this looked like a hit and run.. I had mixed feels about his death. I was surprised, kind of sorry but then again, this is the guy who kept bending his own ethics to do questionable stuff in the name of love. if anything, the lesson from this drama seems to be "don't fall in love. people who fall in love can do bad things." the drama ought to be filed under the anti-romance genre! hahahahha.... 

• Like 5
  • Blob 4

now the writer making HR’s dad know everything , he is just a piece of s*** that married piece of s*** who killed his wife , that  gone to have their piece of s*** of daughter to destroy his political dream 

Hot Tea Reaction GIF by Shalita Grant

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2

Chairmans son hasnt woken up at all, he is trying to put out fires all over the place, he has evil incarnate with father, step mother and HR, then he has grandmother trying to say stop it, its my fault.  Then he has EJ on the other side vowing revenge and he wavers in the middle of it all, then still turns to EJ hoping she will stop and I am like if she stops she will be killed they wont stop until she is gone wake up.......pfft......

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

16 hours ago, msmy said:

Yes agreed. She and the whistle make my heart so sad

• Like 8
  • Shocked 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Grandma: you’re the only one who can do the right thing  :D

VztUH1C.gif

Disco oppa : thanks grandma for you confidence on me , years of begging will help me  A+ the mission :D 

GU8Xcrt.gif

** snitching on his family will be more humiliating than begging of course #logically 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8