[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

I got this right, SR has gone bonkers. Yes, take sleeping pills infront of everyone? :loolz:

I just cannot get used to the hissing. :expressionless:

So Mr Na is loose and EJ is strolling in the park alone. Oh wait, he has the code to enter her penthouse.

Perhaps someone gets hurt preventing or rescuing her? EG is a possibility. It will send EJ crazy.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

If her intent was for him to die, and she plotted to make that happen then that makes them murderers. The reason behind it (revenge) doesn't matter. It is still murder. Essentially someone stole from you and your response was the murder him, even after you got the money back. EJ is a murderer. I don't see any happy ending for her. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

So Mr Na is loose and EJ is strolling in the park alone. Oh wait, he has the code to enter her penthouse.

Perhaps someone gets hurt preventing or rescuing her? EG is a possibility. It will send EJ crazy.

Ohh... one of my guess is Mr Na may target Hoon and he may die to break the connection with SH and HR @_@

• Like 2
  • Shocked 3
  • Blob 1

EJ's suffering had hardly being losing a handbag or even a billion dollars.

Her whole family suffered, her father died and Ju's daughter was co murderer. If displaying to SR how her father suffered and sped SR's father to death, it was just unfortunate.

@tiuserviu viu Hoon is not in the picture now. Has he seen Hoon? Don't think so.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

50 minutes ago, maribella said:

Her whole family suffered, her father died and Ju's daughter was co murderer. If displaying to SR how her father suffered and sped SR's father to death, it was just unfortunate.

If Serin is considered a co murderer for what she did to EJ's father, than EJ is also a murderer for what she did to SR father. Its not like this was just some unfortunate accident that EJ took advantage of, she plotted and made this happen. 

While Serin's dad wasn't a good person he has never murdered someone. So out of all of the revenge targets he is the one who least deserved to die. 

Also, I don't think New Mom's death pushed her to this, I think murdering Serin's father was her plan all along. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, youactlikeicare said:

While Serin's dad wasn't a good person he has never murdered someone. So out of all of the revenge targets he is the one who least deserved to die. 

Also, I don't think New Mom's death pushed her to this, I think murdering Serin's father was her plan all al

He was an ingrate who took advantage of a weak minded widow and her mentally challenged son, chased out many tenants by unreasonable increases in rentals, took away their livelihood. DG's father's only had himself to blame for killing himself? There are many ways of causing someone's death, Papa Ju's greed had caused someone's death. He did not have to push him down the cliff just ignore the fact the man has no alternative. The 3 witches, Chairman, Papa Ju and Mr Na have all caused deaths, they deserve to die.

EJ had told Serin and also BM - I think- that she was going to take everything back, one by one. No death was mentioned. Maybe she was hiding her intent. Who knows. But the addiction was necessary to keep him in the plan. Too bad he had a poor ticker.

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, maribella said:

Sorry, but they both committed murder - and in the latest episode they both admit to it ... Eun-Jo admitting to it twice.  You can call it revenge if you like, but they both took action with the deliberate intent to end someones life - She got revenge ... she is also a murderer.

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

in some ways, eun joo had already succeeded in her revenge with papa ju -- he had become homeless, had lost all his money and was a hypochondriac. it didn't seem like this step was necessary by eun joo except that she wanted serin to feel the same pain as her. so it felt a tad sadistic in that sense. I don't know. it is quite dark for a revenge drama to be honest... 

Agreed - adding to that, in this episode they mentioned that Fake Doc's Dad didn't die until years after the mall eviction, I went back and rewatched a few of those episodes ... he didn't commit suicide as I had thought, he died in a care home a few months prior to Miss M arrival back in Korea.  

Papa Ju deserved to be debased in the harshest of manners, but they shouldn't have killed him.  Dark Indeed

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

35 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Sorry, but they both committed murder - and in the latest episode they both admit to it ... Eun-Jo admitting to it twice.  You can call it revenge if you like, but they both took action with the deliberate intent to end someones life - She got revenge ... she is also a murderer.

She's an idiot, and she saw the man die in front of her. Why did she keep crying if that was her intention?

Of course, she'll admit to anything. She could have killed him off anytime, if she had intended to kill him. She had used him much earlier, before New mum died.

It is revenge of the best type. Successful.

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

If they all killer , why these useless 2 lead men don’t  try to stop other killer only focusing on way to stop  EJ :smirk:

EJ had right to snap , after everything happened to her , they should focus on stopping horrible people so EJ can be calm :D

~ oh boy , just stop your dad , EJ is adult she can do whatever she liked 

38FCEBB5-C480-4212-90F2-D4D2EF6B138A.gif

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, maribella said:

She's an idiot, and they saw the man die in front of her. Why did she keep crying if that was her intention?

Of course, they'll admit to anything. They could have killed him off anytime, if they had intended to kill him. They had used him much earlier.

It is revenge of the best type. Successful.

No idea what that first part meant, but yes they did intend to kill him. They obviously didn't do it earlier because they wanted Se-Rin to see it happen, which she did. 

It was successful revenge, I never said it wasn't ... I'm just pointing out she became a murderer to get that revenge, on a person whose crime did not fit the punishment of death.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Poor Dukgoo. Psychiatrist sir doesn't deserve to sacrifice himself for a petty crime like that. 

He didn't even give professional medical advice nor give Taesik legit prescription meds. All he gave were some sketchy? vitamins and fake stock market tips. That's nothing compared to what his fam has been up to.

Eunjoo had one job - expose her con life -

And her choice was 'Serin refusing her father's corpse'?

All that shows is that she's either A) Bad daughter or B)Living in denial.

The only pro out of that was: Serin livin' the caged white room life.

:byebye2:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Good point, @Ameera Ali, so who will step up to the plate to keep our heroine from getting imprisoned?  Obviously not SH who is a complete wuss (and the worst actor in this drama).  The only person in her camp right now is Mr. Wang, who knows the circumstances and is ready to serve.  I'm holding out for HJ to get the info out about who did what to whom and drop the real bomb about Jewang group and take the fall.  He's still sorting it all out and acts like he's in a fog, so dumbfounded that he is powerless.  I hope EJ doesn't pull a "Thelma and Louise" type ending;  her mother would really die. :byebye2:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, msmy said:

I'm holding out for HJ to get the info out about who did what to whom and drop the real bomb about Jewang group and take the fall.  He's still sorting it all out and acts like he's in a fog, so dumbfounded that he is powerless.

DF Oppa has been the one character that has consistently done the right thing when required (except that NY transfer ...cough :rolleyes:) I think it would be an absolutely great way to end his character arc if, despite the image damage to Jewang Group, he as President, went public with what his Dad, EvilStepMother, and Ha-Ra did, apologized for the company and accepted the fallout - Hopefully, the police take action and that diffuses Eun-Jo's revenge trek. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

DF Oppa has been the one character that has consistently done the right thing when required (except that NY transfer ...cough :rolleyes:) I think it would be an absolutely great way to end his character arc if, despite the image damage to Jewang Group, he as President, went public with what his Dad, EvilStepMother, and Ha-Ra did, apologized for the company and accepted the fallout - Hopefully, the police take action and that diffuses Eun-Jo's revenge trek. 

HJ knew everything that had been going on, all crimes committed, except for confirmation of his father's involvement. He has not been doing what good citizens should do. Or even a good son should do. An apology?  This is a revenge show, only Hoon does not have a vengeful heart.

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

No idea what that first part meant, but yes they did intend to kill him. They obviously didn't do it earlier because they wanted Se-Rin to see it happen, which she did

If she had planned to kill Papa Ju, EJ would not be crying profusely.

They could have made SR watch Papa Ju crumble at any time while Newmum was alive. If EJ and DG were to carry out their revenge at the catwalk, that would make some sense in accusing them of murder because they need to wait for the launch. But they did it in the seclusion of an office. SR and Papa Ju deserved what they got. Good writing for now, but so late.

Edit: Is anyone watching Amor Fati? There may be a controversy. Someone suggested a love interest is gay. I am not good at reading between the words, wonder if true.

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, maribella said:

HJ knew everything that had been going on, all crimes committed, except for confirmation of his father's involvement. He has not been doing what good citizens should do. Or even a good son should do.

:joy: so by that measure Eun-Jo isn't a good citizen or daughter either, as she knew all what he knew, with the exception of New Mom  ... fine  -  BTW it cracks me up that as the drama is ending, I'm the one praising DF Oppa, and you're the one tearing him down :rolleyes: ... were certainly through the looking glass now.

12 minutes ago, maribella said:

If she had planned to kill Papa Ju, EJ would not be crying profusely.

They could have made SR watch Papa Ju crumble at any time while Newmum was alive. If EJ and DG were to carry out their revenge at the catwalk, that would make some sense in accusing them of murder. But they did it in the seclusion of an office. SR and Papa Ju deserved what they got. Good writing for now, but so late.

Really? EJ was shedding tears that Papa Ju died?  After plotting it all, after hissing threats alluding to it, you really want go there .... she was crying for Papa Ju? 

The answer is - she wasn't crying "profusely", nor was she crying for Papa Ju - she was tormenting them both. If death wasn't the intended result, then why didn't Eun-Jo give him his placebo? Why instead was her accomplice there waiting with a bag full of empty bottles? Or call 911 when he began clutching his chest?  The plan was always for him to die and for Se-Rin to watch

Fake Doc shed tears too, and his actions/words tell us why - He got his revenge, however he knew and freely acknowledged he did wrong in the eyes of society, and perhaps more importantly his fathers - He took revenge, and to his credit, he was straight forward in accepting the consequences of what he'd done to take that revenge.

Perhaps Eun-Jo realized the same thing ... Perhaps thats why she was crying ... it certainly wasn't for Papa Ju

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Edit: Is anyone watching Amor Fati? There may be a controversy. Someone suggested a love interest is gay. I am not good at reading between the words, wonder if true.

I think that is a red herring. Something is going on for sure though.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

agree, they weren't crying for Papa Ju specifically but i think more of the release or the realization that that they took a life (they are both not cold blooded killers) sad that there is no newmom to comfort EJ after...

why is EJ also bent on tipping off the villains always? and not hire additional protection after?! is she a masochist or what of near death experiences?

why won't the two male leads just come clean on all to the police and public if they really want to stop EJ?

in the previews, go SR, rip HR throat/hair off. 

Edited by tiuserviu viu
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2