[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

21 minutes ago, tiuserviu viu said:

but they weren't partners in revenge earlier (so no agreement) unlike for the latter case where they were already partners in revenge (so should have come clean for the revenge to succeed)

Deception is deception - making a revenge pact doesn't change that. Eun-Jo wasn't truthful going in.  New Mom should've told Eun-Jo beforehand. 

DF Oppa didn't hide it from Eun-Jo to protect his father, he didn't say  anything because at the time he wasn't sure Eun-Jo knew what New Mom was really doing - and he was right, when he confronted New Mom in the very same episode he found out about the Oman Group connection , New Mom confirmed that Eun-Jo didn't know. 

16 minutes ago, maribella said:

EJ is not going to kill anyone. 

SR and HR will lose their marbles. 
VP Geum I think borrowed from money lenders from the size of the bag.

They are going to do it.

So her big revenge plan all along was to get them all to kill themselves or have other people kill them for her? .... okay :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

So her big revenge plan all along was to get them all to kill themselves or have other people kill them for her? .... okay :rolleyes:

Revenge is revenge. 

:smort:

Using one's brain or brawn. 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, Ayame said:

@LeftCoastOppa @youactlikeicare

Just wanted to clarify that the drama did not get extended. Actress Choi Yeo Jin (who plays the role of Hara) did post on Instagram a picture of the script. But she said in the caption that even though it says Episode 101 on the script, that there's only 100 episodes. So there was a typo made on the script itself. The drama will still be 100 episodes, as originally planned.

Okay, so this is almost done soon.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

disappointed with the recent episode, was expecting EJ to crash the launch but just did a behind the scenes (hopefully not yet finished with SR revenge)

But the previews show EJ being stupid again, how many times will she let it happen....

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, maribella said:

Revenge is revenge.

Using one's brain or brawn. 

Well then, after today's episode, Eun-Jo better start hitting the gym to bulk up, cuz if its her brain you're talking about ... I see alot of baddies escaping justice :rolleyes: 

So Old Mom & TopKnot Mom find out they lost their first grand child - It actually hurt to watch TopKnot Mom fall apart slowly - that scene with Uni Oppa was well done. :cry:

Well on a brighter note, while Eun-Jo can't seem to buy some decent revenge, Topknot Mom is gonna get us at least 1 slap on Ha-Ra, and 2 fistfulls of Evil StepMom's hair ... I'll tune in early for that alone :lol:   Added bonus, Chairman Oh is walking in, so it looks like the last Eun-Jo = Ga-Heun holdout is all set for full-blown enlightenment

19 minutes ago, tiuserviu viu said:

disappointed with the recent episode, was expecting EJ to crash the launch but just did a behind the scenes (hopefully not yet finished with SR revenge)

Agreed - Se-Rin's DF Oppa engagement break up was alot more impactful than todays after-the-fact 1 on 1 tepid face off.  If thats the end for Se-Rin, then Eun-Jo failed in her first revenge take down.

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

17 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Well then, after today's episode, Eun-Jo better start hitting the gym to bulk up, cuz if its her brain you're talking about ... I see alot of baddies escaping justice :rolleyes: 

The writer has spun so many threads, he can't keep track of them. 

She 'll get them eventually, even got HR to rescue her from the foaming at the mouth ferret. :joy:

I'm saying it's still a revenge. A very lowkey one, better than all forgiven ending.

EJ wanted to destroy SR's raison d'etre to be a gifted designer, but not anymore. If EJ wanted Mr Na to cooperate, SR's knockout must be kept secret.

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

48 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

a VERY lowkey one, the DF Oppa engagement rescue was alot better ... come on ... you can say it :lol:

@LeftCoastOppa You really should keep to cheering Uni oppa and leave the avenging to us.

One has to understand the intricacies of a revenge, New mum said it must be at the right time and I say also by the right mode. SR's relationship to DDM Queen must be a secret or the Evil family will be curious. And they'll find out that SR has been passing secret documents to DDMQ.  Enough time to reveal that.

Now, HR only sees flaming ferret at EJs throat, she still does not not her secret persona.

PS: @LeftCoastOppa don't forget your pom poms.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, maribella said:

SR's relationship to DDM Queen must be a secret or the Evil family will be curious. And they'll find out that SR has been passing secret documents to DDMQ. 

And do what ... exactly?  Thanks to Se-Rin, Eun-Jo now has Chairman Oh for political corruption, EvilStepMom for embezzlement of company funds, She controls Ha-Ra's movie, So ... Eun-Jo hold the high hand on all of them, who cares if they get curious, at least that will take Se-Rin down 1 final peg as her fellow baddies turn on her for outting them. 

Eun-Jo called it a bomb ... its time to go ....

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

although the way her revenge has gone for 93+ episodes... its looking alot more like this...

dog explosion GIF

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

And do what ... exactly?  Thanks to Se-Rin, Eun-Jo now has Chairman Oh for political corruption, EvilStepMom

One has to reveal what you've listed in the right order. EJ cannot let SR die before Mr Na testifies. Get Chairman Oh for corruption? Chairman Tak, Chairman Kims, Parks, Lees ... no. It's the order to kill New mum that will get him. 

EJ says in the preview to let go of  Papa Ju... well high time. We will see him giving his pound of flesh tonight.

:rickroll:

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Spoiler

Wow she actually killed SR’s dad!! She’s out for blood. It’s about time we see an actual revenge plot and not be so soft hearted and forgive everyone and let them go free again. I didn’t expect her to actually kill because the foreshadowing from topknot mom said she’s (EJ) a good person deep down. Makes me wonder how far she’ll go with everyone else… 

• Like 3
  • Shocked 4
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, perfectmouse said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Wow she actually killed SR’s dad!! She’s out for blood. It’s about time we see an actual revenge plot and not be so soft hearted and forgive everyone and let them go free again. I didn’t expect her to actually kill because the foreshadowing from topknot mom said she’s (EJ) a good person deep down. Makes me wonder how far she’ll go with everyone else… 

Letting him go? He caused that young boy's father's death. 
This is the first of such FL in my list.:omg:

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

@perfectmouse It's yes and no. The drug was only vitamin pills, it was probably the hypnotism sessions had something to with it.

Spoiler

postmortem would probably show a heart attack brought about by stress - I have seen scenes like this before.

That's good revenge. At least, she brought DG instead of sauntering in like before.

Mr Na has escaped again, once too often. I think the WTOD is going to get him.

Many predicted a tragedy to wake up EJ/GH persona. Maybe Mr Na is going to do something to EJ and Uni oppa took it?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 1

44 minutes ago, maribella said:

@perfectmouse It's yes and no. The drug was only vitamin pills, it was probably the hypnotism sessions had something to with it.

Hide contents

postmortem would probably show a heart attack brought about by stress - I have seen scenes like this before.

That's good revenge. At least, she brought DG instead of sauntering in like before.

Mr Na has escaped again, once too often. I think the WTOD is going to get him.

Many predicted a tragedy to wake up EJ/GH persona. Maybe Mr Na is going to do something to EJ and Uni oppa took it?

Hmm whether the original intention was to kill or not, Miss M decided to go through it as evidenced by not calling the ambulance or just simply bringing the container actually containing the pills whether they’re placebos or not. Still I’m super excited to see what happens next…

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

49 minutes ago, maribella said:

I don't know about SH - he was already stabbed by Mr. Na and survived, so he can't be harmed again. HJ is a possibility - remember when New Mom said how children pay for the sins of their parents? It would be poetic if he died throughout all this turmoil much the same way his mom and NewMom died.

Or maybe Miss M will be the one to die! She's already at the point of no return - I wouldn't be surprised if, after finishing her revenge, unable to turn back the clock, she dies/is murdered.

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, MisutheWitch said:

Or maybe Miss M will be the one to die! She's already at the point of no return - I wouldn't be surprised if, after finishing her revenge, unable to turn back the clock, she dies/is murdered.

This would be a real twist.

But I'm tired of seeing a hoodlum running around after killing New mum, almost killed EJ and SH.

The writer should change the M.O, maybe no more ideas.

EJ wanted SR to suffer what she did to Papa Koh, no doubt.  But his daughter was there to make any emergency calls. It seems difficult to prove intent.

I think it's successful revenge, so far.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, MisutheWitch said:

maybe we will see a twist where eun joo goes to jail for taking the law into her own hands... 

am actually surprised that she was an active participant in the death of serin's dad. usually, it is not so direct and more like the evil people walk in to their own problems and basically suffer through illness, jail or total societal destruction. if serin's dad is an indication, eun joo seems to be going for a 'eye for an eye' approach. 

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

New prediction EJ is going to die at the end. Maybe drags HR over the bridge and goes down with her. I just don't see how she could get a happy ending with her actually taking part in killing someone. That or jail time. 

Maybe Serin's revenge on EJ is by exposing some of the secrets to the press? That way even though they go down EJ doesn't get the satisfaction of being the one to do it. Basically taking her revenge out of their hands. But there are too many episodes for it to go that way. I just think at this point it seems to be Serin's only play, and the only way to stick it to EJ. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2