[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

I am so glad that I am not an engineer. I would be having palpitations and writing lengthy complaints to broadcast authority on how people are going over a bridge which has railings that are high as a human. :lol:

Serious Biy GIF

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@UnniSarah ~ I have no idea. nothing in the episode ending makes sense. how can people be filming a scene at the bridge and then everyone leaves but these two? and there is no safety gear? no net? :joy: and eun joo is in coma while hara went over? shock leads to coma? since when did this new medical condition happen? LOL.... 

EJ is one hard nut to crack, don't you remember the things HR did to her? Bury, burn ...

She came out of coma after hypothermia. She has been comatosed for a year? Why a year? 

HJ is wearing a Hawaii shirt, he must have gone on holidays.

edit: I know why EJ survived. This is her second time, therefore she knew how to fall and not get killed.:blush:

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

I don't even know what to say about this episode...but it doesn't surprise me that EJ went over that bridge too. I knew she would try to offer herself once the revenge was complete, I just didn't think she'd fall over the same bridge twice!

HOLD UP - Mr. Wang was the one driving the White Truck of Doom?!  I'm CACKLING~ 

laugh lol GIF by Big Brother Canada

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

I think HR is dead and she is winning awards after her death. Posthumous award. They did that for Heath Ledger for “Dark Knight”. In the end EJ took everything from her. 

Something seems off in the preview. I can’t put my finger on it quite yet. My unpopular opinion is that SH is dead. The way he is sitting on her bed staring at her is creepy. Part of me thinks he jump in after her to save her and died saving her. 

EJ still has to pay for her part for all the bad things she did. She can’t have her cake and eat it too.

HJ looks happy. I wonder why? I’m happy he didn’t die. After “Man in a Veil” I develop trust issues. It still hurts inside(when they killed 2nd male lead). Sad GIF

Something I noticed:  If you watch the scene again when EJ falls off the bridge you can see the bungee cord/string that is used for the scene. Rewind it you will see a faint glint. Better yet look at the hand placement of the stunt person. As she is getting close to the end of the rope she starts to grab at it. I had to rewind it a couple of times. It look off a little when I first saw the scene.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Everyone,  I want to say it's great chatting here. After the last episode, there will a frenzy of postings and there will be much to read, so chat with you later, and stay safe.

Now I will do two scenarios. First, a repentant HR will ask EJ to go to SH ( talking in their other dimension) and she will ask EJ to be a good mum to Hoon. EJ regains conciousness and the usual stuff, she goes to the columbrium... back to her idiot mum - can't blame the woman really. So we will have a feel good evening.

Then the second pee off the viewers approach. EJ will have a heart attack and dies but before that HR has asked to join her in a beautiful place. Then we will see the deads having fun in a field of poppies or some flower of the dead. Yes, there are HR, EJ, Byeol and don't forget Mr Na. At the columbrium, we know who'll be there. Then we will spend the evening posting virulent messages to the writer.:tounge_wink:

• LOL 8

Second to last episode

HJ is talking about when his father finishes his time. Your father is old, he might die in jail. 

I like that Mr Wang admitted to his crimes and is going to pay for them. He did the revenge he felt he needed to do, but now is going to pay for his crimes. 

So basically they both threw themselves over and everyone was too far away. How is it the second that HR got up on ledge there weren't more people there. What happened to the camera crew that was just shooting her, they like vanished so fast. 

Preview:

Hara is dead and EJ is just imagining being visited by her. 

Why is HJ visiting Step Mom? Does he pity her?

I feel like the last scene is EJ waking up and being reunited with her family and SH. Like the coma was her punishment for all the bad stuff she did, and now she can live her life. 

• Like 6

It was nice to see the development of Hajoon from pretend-wannabe-party-boy to a decently competent CEO. Career-wise is impressive. Such a shame that his character was wasted on multiple attempts to tie down a woman who had no time for his shirt (you know she don't want that ring twice doh), and being a daddy's boy that attempts to justify family crime. Like boy. The last straw was really -your dad knowing your mom's murderer this whole time and turning a blind eye? He killed and corrupted his way into his position bruh. Just take your grandma with you and leave that man-made hell hole.

Sunhyuk... The morally invasive lovesick cockroach - is his entire summary for this drama. Despite him being my more preferred romantic interest>Hajoon ('cause his character's generally much more settled down and mature); he was always on Eunjoo's RickRoll'D and cockblocked her revenge. If ya really wanted her to stop, you'd send Hara to jail yourself duh. For the finale, he needs to move on. He doesn't need Eunjoo, he needs therapy to let go of all this.

Crosses fingers that in the finale, Eunjoo is alive and kicking + moves on with her family overseas with neither of these love interests. I still don't get how she passed out and fell off that bridge rail. It would've made sense if Hara's weight pulled her down with her... but ok, writer. Maybe Eunjoo's alive because Hara cushioned her? :phew:

I am 99% sure Hara's def dead by now, her pride and celeb status has always been worth more her life so we'd never see her in that blue jumpsuit eh.

Green Arrow Laughing GIF

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

So HR is really dead

Amnesia for EJ, 6 years are gone

EJ's family is extremely successful with their restaurants many have been opened.

So EJ is still EJ before this revenge begin

EJ and SH went to a house outside town for her to rest, SH seems moved at the end, he still in love with her 
Either way, she'll have to re-learn some terrible truths lol and maybe she will go to jail (this part is not very clear)

it shows that HJ is still in love with her, I wonder if the end is not rather the beginning of a real love triangle, we can imagine that he could want to fight for her

Sub come fast please lol

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

I'll comment more when I watch it with subs but...wow.

We were hoping for a darker revenge drama and we GOT IT.

This is probably one of the darkest endings I've seen in the last seven years I've been watching KDramas again.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Either way, she'll have to re-learn some terrible truths lol and maybe she will go to jail (this part is not very clear)

watched raw and I was a bit confused. they just end with sirens in the background. am guessing it wasn't a happy ending though right? guess we will know with subs... 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2