[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

looking at the preview makes me think that both eun joo and hara will go off the bridge together. :sweatingbullets:

poor PDnim and crew -- they will be traumatized and the movie will never get released....

is tomorrow the last episode? or is it friday? am wondering what else is there if they are already showing a bridge scene in preview... 

If that's the case, the writer is saying that an avenging victim is as bad as the perpetrator?

100 episodes, should be Friday.

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, chococarmela said:

I feel like HR might fall off the bridge and die this time. Full karma.

what will be more full  karma , unnie oppa come in Tarzan style

gbUXPHF.gif

and save EJ , let HaRa fall down , she shout while falling down

[ How daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaR 

you , I’m mother of you hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon  ( she get into the character as we know  :D ) ] 

# detective  X no longer available 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

Finally, HJ to the rescue!  He calls a press conference after confronting his father, father is served with papers, and preview shows evil Mom getting handcuffed and led away.  :phew:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 4

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

looking at the preview makes me think that both eun joo and hara will go off the bridge together. :sweatingbullets:

poor PDnim and crew -- they will be traumatized and the movie will never get released....

is tomorrow the last episode? or is it friday? am wondering what else is there if they are already showing a bridge scene in preview... 

3 hours ago, maribella said:

If that's the case, the writer is saying that an avenging victim is as bad as the perpetrator?

100 episodes, should be Friday.

You can bet, the bridge scene will be the cliffhanger tomorrow, regardless of who goes over the rail - Friday will be the aftermath/time jump if there is one.

BTW - I think its absurd that after her father is outed, and mother is arrested, Ha-Ra is going to shoot a movie KNOWING Eun-Jo is still behind it all ...

David Tennant Insult GIF

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

BTW - I think its absurd that after her father is outed, and mother is arrested, Ha-Ra is going to shoot a movie KNOWING Eun-Jo is still behind it all ...

That's our Ha-Ra. Her family has gone nuclear but she never fails to be selfish or do things for her benefit. :triumph:

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

I never would have guessed that this would be the way this drama could end.  EJ certainly had enough wealth, evidence,  and influence by being a major share holder  to "pull rank" and demand the crime family get out.  Instead, she worked the guilty parties against each other until the only 2 somewhat moral people, Grandma and HJ, took responsibility and settled the matter.  Bravo for that!  At this point it's criminal #1, HR, that is left to be dealt with.  Let's just assume that the press will not be kind to her. :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You can bet, the bridge scene will be the cliffhanger tomorrow, regardless of who goes over the rail - Friday will be the aftermath/time jump if there is one.

I hope the revenge is done today. Tomorrow is court cases, time leaps etc.

What if Newmum didn't die and everything was revealed at the wedding, what is this film for?

This writer got his flow chart messed up.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

This episode was good also. With 2 episodes left I wonder how it will all end. Willy Wonka Suspense GIF 
I think the writer is putting the nail in the coffin with SH/EJ due to her behavior/revenge. 

Also HR did say some truth bombs today. She comes from a family of monsters.(only reason HJ is not is because of his Grandma and what upbringing his mom provided before she died).

HR said that both EJ and her are both monsters because they have killed people. Which is true. One is a monster by fate and the other by choice. What they did is not right and both will have to pay. EJ justified herself by saying she only kills monsters. But killing is killing except in self defense. Wrong is wrong and right is right. Karma is going to be knocking at the door. Rent is due and they will have to pay in full.

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

So I think the next episode will be dealing with Hara and the last one will be the aftermath and then a time jump. 

I feel like Hara may jump off the bridge vs EJ pushing her. I think that is EJ plan, back Hara into such a corner that suicide looks like her best option. Or they both go over. 

I just don't see what kind of ending EJ could have post revenge. I wouldn't be very satisfied with her and Mr. Wang just taking off for Singapore like she didn't murder someone/set people up to be murdered. I think she will either die or go to jail, but I don't even know which crime she would go to jail for. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

I dont understand the logic of Kdrama villains. HR you ruined EJ life and harmed her and killed her baby. DId you really think she'd not retaliate? Did you think she'd bake cookies for you?   Her logic is I can hurt ppl, but they can't dare to hurt me.  Get outta here with that LOL. It's like they are surprised that someone wants to even the score. What did you expect?

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

bwaahahaha... the housekeeper cracked me up with her comments. especially when she tells grandmother not to get another stroke or die because the chairman might kill her. :lol:

hajun was awesome! "this is how I do things". woah! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

So I just can't pin down a "likely" end to the bridge scene ...

- It'll be a big disappointment if Eun-Jo just slowly walks towards her, and talks her into a mental breakdown.

- I doubt Eun-Jo will assault Ha-Ra and try to throw her over the edge with all the camera's rolling

- Likewise, as much as the movie means to Ha-Ra, I doubt she'd try to throw Eun-Jo over the side with everyone watching

- Okay, going dark and morbid for a moment - Eun-Jo is going to trick Ha-Ra into shooting her with real bullets :huh: - Eun-Jo is just whacked out enough to do it, she loads the gun with real bullets, taunts Ha-Ra into shooting her, Ha-Ra realizing its all on camera - her biggest aspirations as a movie star go pfffhhhht - .... and then she throws herself over the side. Both die, but even though Eun-Jo set the stage she'd be clearly dead when Ha-Ra jumped = plausible deniability

- No one dies - Ha-Ra somehow goes over the rail, Eun-Jo has her ... and Old Mom shows up and begs Eun-Jo to stop ... and Eun-Jo pulls Ha-Ra back up .... the words about always loving Uni Oppa are spoken through jail cell bars after Ha-Ra is arrested.

Insert some whacked out attempt at a kumbaya ending, but theres really nothing that can save this one ... you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

-credits-

• LOL 6

34 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

So I just can't pin down a "likely" end to the bridge scene ...

- It'll be a big disappointment if Eun-Jo just slowly walks towards her, and talks her into a mental breakdown.

- I doubt Eun-Jo will assault Ha-Ra and try to throw her over the edge with all the camera's rolling

- Likewise, as much as the movie means to Ha-Ra, I doubt she'd try to throw Eun-Jo over the side with everyone watching

- Okay, going dark and morbid for a moment - Eun-Jo is going to trick Ha-Ra into shooting her with real bullets :huh: - Eun-Jo is just whacked out enough to do it, she loads the gun with real bullets, taunts Ha-Ra into shooting her, Ha-Ra realizing its all on camera - her biggest aspirations as a movie star go pfffhhhht - .... and then she throws herself over the side. Both die, but even though Eun-Jo set the stage she'd be clearly dead when Ha-Ra jumped = plausible deniability

- No one dies - Ha-Ra somehow goes over the rail, Eun-Jo has her ... and Old Mom shows up and begs Eun-Jo to stop ... and Eun-Jo pulls Ha-Ra back up .... the words about always loving Uni Oppa are spoken through jail cell bars after Ha-Ra is arrested.

Insert some whacked out attempt at a kumbaya ending, but theres really nothing that can save this one ... you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

-credits-

I love this post to pieces @LeftCoastOppa

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

It'll be a big disappointment if Eun-Jo just slowly walks towards her, and talks her into a mental breakdown.

This the best idea you have had so far @LeftCoastOppa :Megalol:

I go for this.

remember: her mother and father have booked 2 cells, EJ can use that and also Uni oppa, her 3 deaths. Plenty of reason for HR to go off the rail - maybe literally.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5