[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

3 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

It'll be a big disappointment if Eun-Jo just slowly walks towards her, and talks her into a mental breakdown.

This the best idea you have had so far @LeftCoastOppa :Megalol:

I go for this.

remember: her mother and father have booked 2 cells, EJ can use that and also Uni oppa, her 3 deaths. Plenty of reason for HR to go off the rail - maybe literally.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

I think HR is definitely dead.

So , it's really a dream? anyway tomorrow is the last episode, yet someone had said apparently they had 1 more episode that had been filmed ?, after I don't know

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

49 minutes ago, calledtoteach said:

Maybe EJ is dreaming.

Hi chingu @calledtoteach You are correct it is all a dream. I don't think the writer will turn EJ so EVIL since from the beginning she wasn't that crazy or cold hearted. TO make her kill all the people who hurt her so close to the ending of the drama doesn't make sense.  It would be a pity. Remebere last scene at the bridge was a turning point for Ha Ra and EJ. A way for her to forgive all these people who have hurt her. THis was to clean the all cast slate for them to be happy.  I am so confused

@LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @marrez1 @chococarmela @Ameera Ali @backstreetboysfan @maribella  Do you guys agree. How the hell EJ ended up in the hospital in a coma if HR fell off the bridge.

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

My guess from the last scene is that,  when filming stopped from HR's movie and she waved to the crowd, then climbed up on the bridge, she didn't anticipate falling.  But when she slipped and EJ came running to grab her hand (and no one else could run very fast to get there!) EJ couldn't hold on as much as she tried and HR fell into the water.  I think EJ just fainted, and the image of HR dressed in white,  could be HR's dead image to visit EJ one last time.  I'm sure hoping for a time jump to finish off the drama on a positive note.

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

@UnniSarah I think HR is dead. She did apologise before falling? 

The one in EJ's hospital room is her spirit. SR is living in the other dimension with Mr Na. 

HJ was just amusing the Evil stepmum so she won't kill herself.

Coma for one year. Ok I got my time leap.

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

54 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

So , it's really a dream? anyway tomorrow is the last episode, yet someone had said apparently they had 1 more episode that had been filmed ?, after I don't know

Yes, I believe it's a dream. There's only 100 episodes, no extensions.

12 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Do you guys agree. How the hell EJ ended up in the hospital in a coma if HR fell off the bridge.

At the end, GH fell off the bridge as well (suicide?) HR is most likely dead while GH will be in a coma till she wakes up, as I predicted before. (I just didn't write it here.) 

Maybe it's like the ending to The Women's Room where

Spoiler

Hee-Su died, Kyung-Chae got back everything that was stolen from her and ended up with Soo-Hyuk, Ji-Sub became the GM of another hotel, Hee-Su's mom ended up in jail... at the end, KC was the VP of Mona Lisa Hotel and talked to a new hotel worker that turned out to be Hee-Su's ghost.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

the end, GH fell off the bridge as well (suicide.) HR id most likely dead while GH will be in a coma till she wakes up, as I predicted before. (I just didn't write it here.) 

I think HR committed suicide.

But I don't see the logic for EJ to do it. Didn't she have a long argument with birth mum? Begging her to come home?

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@UnniSarah ~ I have no idea. nothing in the episode ending makes sense. how can people be filming a scene at the bridge and then everyone leaves but these two? and there is no safety gear? no net? :joy: and eun joo is in coma while hara went over? shock leads to coma? since when did this new medical condition happen? LOL.... 

• LOL 7

2 minutes ago, maribella said:

But I don't see the logic for EJ to do it. Didn't she have a long argument with birth mum? Begging her to come home?

GH has mentioned that she "died" 5 years ago when EJ did. She's basically been a shell, and it got even worse when Revenge Mom died, she became a cold-hearted, vengeful shell. After HR's death, she's able to break out of the shell and let go of her pain and trauma- hence why she fell over the bridge. Everyone got punished, now GH needs to be punished too, even if she doesn't deserve it.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토