[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

37 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Thank you for saying this.  This is actually super bizarre to me, in a shipping environment.  Let's say hypothetically, LMH was terrible in TKEM, and KGE was really good.  (It's slightly painful even typing that, both of them were absolutely fire in their roles).  Or LMH nailed his role and KGE was horrible.  Or maybe they both sucked.

Okay?  So you've got one bad actor and one good actor.  Show might have flopped, show might've seen been successful...yay or boo.  We can argue until we're blue in the face about acting skills - which again, is based on personal taste and what connects with each of us as viewers.  Even the WORST actors and singers in the world still have die hard fans.  But it just becomes asinine when it is used as a measurement of how a relationship will fail or succeed.  I have no problem discussing acting skills only in the context of a show discussion.

I work in finance.  If I choose to date someone who works in the same company or same sector as I do...I'm not pulling their loan balance spreadsheets before deciding if I'm going to fall in love with them.  I'm not going to say "oh, you lost that account to a competitor, I think you're un-dateable."  If I were a singer, I'm not going to tell another singer "Oh, I have 4 Grammys and you don't have any, let's break up."  To me, anyone comparing acting prowess, awards, and reviews as why two people should or shouldn't be together is someone who has lost sight of where reality begins.  

At the end of the day, they're both just two people who just so happen to work as actors.  It's a job.  RL fanfics are super weird because a lot of times, authors (talented as they may be) end up writing real human beings as only being into their work, their only friends are associated with their work, and all they do is live like their public personas.  S Korea especially, everything is SO manufactured and controlled if you're in the entertainment industry that we really have no idea what goes on behind closed doors.  And we really shouldn't know, because it's a gift every time they share something with us.

I see this thing EVERYWHERE when it comes to celebrity shipping, and idk...it's just WEIRD to me.  Actors are more than their jobs.  They have friends outside of their casts.  They're not measuring each others acting talents before deciding who they're going to date.

Hi five to a fellow finance industry worker! 

Agree with all your points. Actually if they did fall for each other based on each other's accolades, that would be more superficial no? If they do end up, it should be for the right reasons.

• Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 4

:crymeme:

We are into 'that' phase again aren't we? Come. Let's regroup. 

This too shall pass 

This too shall pass 

This too shall pass 

:saitama:

This is all our captain fault. We need more breadcrumbs! Forget it. Just give us the bakery instead. 

:foodie2:

Here's something to make everyone smiles. Look at wdh monitoring his hyung & noona playing together. Ggone are so cool showing off her moves to minho. THeY aRE sO DanG CUteeee! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

LMH wouldn't be the hallyu star he is today if he lacked any substance or was just good-looking.

KGE on the other hand, is very beautiful (inside and out) in her own special way!

The more that I think about these things, the more I'm convinced that they would be really good for each other. :) 

LMH & KGE are two independent, beautiful & hardworking individuals, from the very beginning. :star:

Your not knowing/falling for MinHo or Goeun before TKEM doesn’t mean they were not famous or hardworking enough to “catch your eyes”.:warning: It’s sad to see some shippers ignore the inner beauty of these two souls.:heart:

• Like 10
  • Love 10

weeww i feel like i've been watching one of the deadliest catch episodes (im not watching it anymore anyway) this time around hahahahhaa it's pretty nervewracking these past two days. let's us get back to happily catching snow crabs and filling the pots full of those knife-sharp claws and making bounty of money.  

:piggie:

• Like 2
  • LOL 18
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Thank you for saying this.  This is actually super bizarre to me, in a shipping environment.  Let's say hypothetically, LMH was terrible in TKEM, and KGE was really good.  (It's slightly painful even typing that, both of them were absolutely fire in their roles).  Or LMH nailed his role and KGE was horrible.  Or maybe they both sucked.

Yes it’s terrible even to read it...

We cannot control which show the Korean tv watchers wanted to watch, however,  TKEM had been ranked top on Netflix Korea when its playing, not to say it has been ranked top 10 on Netflix [Worldwide] chart, which is the [first & only kdrama] in the history.:thumbsup:

(For your reference, CLOY & “it’s ok not to be ok” are both Netflix produced, but they didn’t get the amazing high ranking worldwide on Netflix as TKEM.

So I’m so freaking confused why some fans & shippers are upset about TKEM rates in SK. When you already got a billion in your bank account (worldwide top 10), I guess you won’t give a damn to the $5 got stolen today (lower than expectation but still good for regular kdramas)... :expressionless:

Have a bigger vision, bigger heart, & some faith to what & who you love.. Peace.love...:heart:

• Like 11
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

weeww i feel like i've been watching one of the deadliest catch episodes (im not watching it anymore anyway) this time around hahahahhaa it's pretty nervewracking these past two days. let's us get back to happily catching snow crabs and filling the pots full of those knife-sharp claws and making bounty of money.  

Let's blame Soompi's dark layout. :lol: Where's our co-captain? Our wingman is leaving soon too. Dark days ahead.

:sad1:

• Like 3
  • LOL 20

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

Let's blame Soompi's dark layout. :lol: Where's our co-captain? Our wingman is leaving soon too. Dark days ahead.

Yes, I'm also putting most blame on the dark mode which gives me a bit of a dark mood and a headache.

I would also like to thank those with words of wisdom with some Soompi points for every point on point. (I just wanna say point point point).  It takes a lot of consideration and time to write something which gives out positive vibe, something that I lack very much, thus, I mostly refrain from writing anything. Kudos to you.

Whaddaya mean the wingman is leaving soon? He has already left.  Let's blame MS, too, while we're at it.  Did we decide on who will be the new wingman/sacrificial lamb now?

Soompi, I really need my eyes to crash on their wedding in 2022.

:facepalm:

• Like 3
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

i'll most definitely come out with a pair of prescribed glasses once we're done with our business here. damn you dark layout. 

but wa.. wait.. who is our wingman? hasn't he left alr last week? or... our wingman in here? who?

(please bear with my forgetful and basically dumb self)

• Like 2
  • LOL 19

1 minute ago, makshimus' mane said:

i'll most definitely come out with a pair of prescribed glasses once we're done with our business here. damn you dark layout. 

but wa.. wait.. who is our wingman? hasn't he left alr last week? or... our wingman in here? who?

She must've still been in the bright Soompi parallel when she typed that. Hehhheh

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

15 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

She must've still been in the bright Soompi parallel when she typed that. Hehhheh

yeaahh seems like it. she couldnt get herself sorted out of the between 0 and 1. 

@Jemrie thank you for adding another problem to the ones already existed within my body organs :). im not fine. 

Edited by makshimus' mane
  • Like 1
  • LOL 10

27 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:
29 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

You guys are right. I've been so lost because of this darkness that I didn't even know our wingman left. Soompi please turn back on the light. We need to find a new wingman. :scream:

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

Good day  guys! :)

slightly off topic but a mood booster....

for all dog lovers out there...

Lee Min Ho with Pups and Dogs!

this is a ship that will sail forever....:love:

the golden retriever in the shoot in Queenstown really looks like his own, but it is not, really good camaraderie. <3 

• Like 5
  • Love 16

First time posting on this headache-inducing dark mode ... sigh ... my eyesight  - is horrendous and this background is just worsening it, so unfortunately, I haven’t been keeping up with the back-reading .... AAARRRGGHHHH!! :cries:

Just wanna thank @mychoiyoung @AgentQuake @KGE fan 1217 for your wonderful posts (sorry I can’t do any quoting, this background REALLY throws me off ...) & @makshimus' mane - Hahahaha! “Deadliest Catch episodes” ... yeah, trying to catch flying knives in the dark like this is NOT fun ... sigh! Hard to get back to a cheery mode with this CONFOUNDED doomsday-from-deadly-videogames background.... :onfirex:

That’s why I am so thankful when I come across wonderful voices of reason & reassurance like the above! 
Thank you to @Miadee too for calling out falsehoods! In SG, we actually have a law against fake news - POFMA - Protection From Online Falsehoods And Manipulations Act. Some people may disagree with this law as they feel that it is a suppression of the freedom of speech, but with freedom, comes responsibility... and sometimes, we tend to throw responsibility out the window ... 

Of course, since we are shippers, we have to indulge in some elements of make-believe - BUT if we ship responsibly, we deduce or connect the dots from evidence aka breadcrumbs! 
Of course, we can speculate sometimes, but let’s try to avoid POFMA territory ESPECIALLY if we start to comment on LMH & KGE’s (or their exe’s) personal characteristics etc. And since this is a MINEUN SHIPPERS’ Forum, I really don’t see the point in bringing up exes or other ships.

And when Uri MinEun is quiet and is not providing any breadcrumbs, let’s be PATIENT and not get antsy and start to ‘trigger‘ / ‘provoke’ cos we got bored or impatient. At the end of the day, it’s a relationship between TWO REAL PEOPLE, not characters in a drama written by us! :headbang:
So, let’s continue to LOVE Uri Beloved MinEun with more positivity please! We can BEAT this darkness ... we CAN DO it! :hwaiting:@YaMomsChestHair! AWESOMENESS!!! HAHAHAHA!! :Megalol:Thank you for all the VERY APT putting our feelings into memes!!

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

@makshimus' mane it seems that you have a new rider already :ph34r: we miss your king tho, lol

you know who keeps winning? this bish right here B) 

getting these beautiful guys riding on my back ha! you guys could never. who's doing it like me? :droolz:

Edited by makshimus' mane
  • Like 2
  • LOL 14

Is captain waiting for WDH's birthday to post again ??<_< if thats the case will he post again on silver day (Jul 14)???

My dear boy if you are reading this , can you give us some crumbs to brighten our weekend and thread and WDH's noona can take the honor of wishing him on 12th?? :P Win win for all and we absolutely won't judge either of you..LOL

I know am over-thinking but something tingles me that we will be getting our couples selfie post soon..don't ask why, when and how..its just one of those hunch:dorashakes:and we are going to go crazy like hell !!:lol:

LMH acting and Faith:wub:

Spoiler

Now those who had doubts on LMH's acting prior TKEM, I summon you to watch Faith. I was quite amazed because I saw so much resemblance of Lee Gon there :o and then understood why Minoz hold "Faith" close to their heart.. I even doubted myself if I am being bit biased but NO..his eyes and demeanor screams royalty even as a royal guard!!  I am still continuing so will update my views about the series later but for LMH's acting  I will gladly say , from all his series TKEM and Faith stands tall !! 

Fun fact: I don't remember if any of the Minoz mentioned the other name for Faith here but when I watched a youtube video shared by one of the Chingu here , I was confused by the name "The Great Doctor" when the interviewer mentioned and the crowd cheered for LMH:lol: (I assumed it must be one of his series where he acted as a doctor and TKEM suture BTS came to my mind:P and I just added to my watchlist)... When I started searching for Faith in Viki, you could have imagined my dumb-RickRoll'D face when I realized its the other name:lol::lol:..

• Like 7
  • LOL 11

19 hours ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

I read the old article of dispatch releasing dating pictures of LMH and x-factor in London. Wow, dating does need a lot of planning. I fail to remember that we are talking about a big hallyu star where dating is done in luxury. An expensive few days of dating, staying in luxury hotels and driving a Mercedes around. And to think that they still need to hide their faces even in London. 

Before the London escapade, they also went for coffee in Korea. Just drove around in between whatever assignments they were doing. Simple stuff. Simple non-hallyu stuff - as reported by Dispatch.

Just to dispel whatever impression you or others tend to get from the Dispatch report.

But then again, why even compare?

• Like 18
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

I know am over-thinking but something tingles me that we will be getting our couples selfie post soon..don't ask why, when and how..its just one of those hunch:dorashakes:and we are going to go crazy like hell !!:lol:

LMH acting and Faith:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Now those who had doubts on LMH's acting prior TKEM, I summon you to watch Faith. I was quite amazed because I saw so much resemblance of Lee Gon there :o and then understood why Minoz hold "Faith" close to their heart.. I even doubted myself if I am being bit biased but NO..his eyes and demeanor screams royalty even as a royal guard!!  I am still continuing so will update my views about the series later but for LMH's acting  I will gladly say , from all his series TKEM and Faith stands all !! 

Fun fact: I don't remember if any of the Minoz mentioned the other name for Faith here but when I watched a youtube video shared by one of the Chingu here , I was confused by the name "The Great Doctor" when the interviewer mentioned and the crowd cheered for LMH:lol: (I assumed it must be one of his series where he acted as a doctor and TKEM suture BTS came to my mind:P and I just added to my watchlist)... When I started searching for Faith in Viki, you could have imagined my dumb-RickRoll'D face when I realized its the other name:lol::lol:..

a selfie where the lady's wearing a wedding gown and the guy's wearing suit with a flower brooch on his pocket? oh okay hehehehhehehe kidding  AMEN!

i didnt watch faith but i enjoyed his acting in lotbs. he played double roles in there too but lmh as a con man was hawttt ugh. i was simultaneouly kim dam ryeong-ed and heo joon jae-d. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 13