[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Waiting for captain to drop more crumbs. Haven't seen him lately, i miss him leading us with his hidden clues, lol. Did he wait for WDH's birthday to post something? pali pali, captain! please enlighten us and save us from this endless darkness (read: dark theme), lol

:hwaiting:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

14 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@krish indu thats a lovely picture out there.... they look cute...like really cute.... they are his Team perhaps..

Ya.. I think they are his stylist. Who are responsible for his handsome and regal look. Especially his hair. Its perfect. 

He even post their pic in ig. With the famous beach pic:hwaiting2:

• Like 7

5 hours ago, TDeas said:

Under consideration Cinggu don't be to sensitive .... I call this languages barrier since this just online media n I wrote as a joke, if u read back all my comment or Quote, I never said anything bad about him . Since I'm just new being his fans. I'm totally not minoz. But I read a lot about him, he is a well manner man. We won't argue for this, this is our ship . We all want sail peacefully.  Sorry if u get offend .  Just tell me with nice word instead of your madness, your last bunny emoticon Isn't proper with my culture ... But I'm fine . 

This is exactly the kind of posts that create fan wars between shippers when they are supposed to be fans of both when shipping a couple. non fans of LMH write stuff about him and hide behind the "it was a joke and only for fun" How is it a joke to assume someone was flirting when he was in a relationship?is that the kind of person you ship?

I have seen such type of negative posts many times on this thread,far too many times that I can count or remember,,hence you don't see me posting here frequently. Shipping is fun for many here and I agree it is fun but it is NOT fun when I come across posts disparaging LMH. and i can bet my bottom dollar that you have not had a single Minoz writing anything untoward or less than glowing about KGE here on this thread. It has always been those who profess to be non-LMH fans. 

I know the majority of posters on this thread are non-lmh fans though everyone claims they love both LMH and KGE equally, as a Minoz I have not seen or  experienced that love for LMH through the majority of posts I have read on here. saying it is one thing and writing derogatory stuff about him and his personality is another thing and no, you can't explain that as a joke when its called out. @Richardsimmons was right to react the way she did. And no it is unwise to react in anger saying they were rude to someone else's reaction to a post made to disparage their bias. Had  the table been turned and had I made a similar comment about her,would you accept if I laughed and said it was joke? 

So I would like to urge you @TDeas please edit that part of your post.It is important because each day new posters come and when they back read they see what has been written as acceptable in this thread and these kinds of posts are not what I would like see continue on a shipping thread where we love both LMH and KGE individually and together. Show it with what you write about them and not only one of them.

I have given up lurking on this thread simply because I feel hurt by majority of the things assumed and written about LMH but I made the mistake of lurking today and and realized not much has changed.That I still have to bother making this post saddens me.We are at page 897. I will be shipping this couple but not on this thread. 

• Like 14
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Prerna said:

Nothing much to say just enjoy .......

You know what? He was initially taming her hair but after she randomly kissed him on his forehead, he teasingly ruffled her hair instead :wub:

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

46 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I can imagine what the crowds felt, lol :lol:

The legendary queen of corea scene

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCagj-tJq3_/?igshid=1e44pply7eip9

That’s us shippers :wub:

though the video itself was actually football game being edited with TKEM scene.

Quiet days...no crumbs?

Almost 4th week without TKEM.

My withdrawals syndrome is getting better. But still miss them a lot. Sigh...

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

51 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

You know what? He was initially taming her hair but after she randomly kissed him on his forehead, he teasingly ruffled her hair instead :wub:

Well ma friend, in bahasa we called it "salting = salah tingkah" lol.

It's like when you're in front of someone you like, you can't calm your mind, hence doing anything to cover up your shyness. Minho was obviously shy (and obviously very happy) there, he couldn't think of anything proper at that time, that's why he's ruffling her hair again, as that's the last thing he could remember at that time lol:D

Goeun was very shy too after giving that kiss hahaha

I don't know the precise english translation that can really describes that word tho, so I'm calling my fellow indo shippers right here to help me hahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 3

Guys... I need to say it out load my thinking and my analysing all the necessary details of our MinEun shippers here...As researcher I strongly need proofs and evidences in any way possible on many basis so here we go: 

1. I have one theory...about how the KES jagganim is silently shipping MinEun in her script...:bashful:Remember the first kiss scene? The dialogue Tae Eul said let not exact words...let me guess when did you date? And she said now. ( KES with those lines are secretly shipping them and want them to date because she can already see and feel not just the chemistry but also the admiration sooo evident with MinHo. With the reel story it was Tae Eul who was brave enough to insinuate that they should try to date...in that scene it was Tae Eul also who made Lee Gon to make their relationship have an official status. I think think when she wrote the script she already had in mind these two.  That's why she used her script to push and make them realize how they feel for each other quicker.

Another one...KGE loves to date beside the riverside and so KES gave her that...she made her date in real inside the reel...KES is a genius and  their real cupid...not that MinHo needed that he was already struck by cupids arrow big time. Some ppl used the script of LOTBS n goblin to bring this kes secret shipping as in Goblin she n her friends talks about a real king  riding a white horse and in LOTBS he talks about a parallel universe....so I have a feeling KES was just trying to connect the dots. 

So we can say the she researched both of them properly and made the script that way. Some ppl were saying she wanted kge to be cast for DOTS but she was too busy shooting goblin. So kge rejected the offers. So, I can say that KES is fan girling kge then. 

I also know that in CITT shippers kind disappointed with her because she turned down the movie and accepted Goblin instead that's why also she had bashers during this because of the PHJ and KGE shippers. She got problems in during and after Goblin not to mention CITT shippers back then.

KES is the writer of both and so they said she just connected the dots but there is something there that I can't still pinpoint but surely she helped with the progress of their love story through her script.:whytho:

KES fairy godmother of our ship
MinHo president of our ship
DoHwan Sargent at arms (who guards the ship precious secret lol) as our confidente as third wheel.
Na Ri : (help me here) that scene were she gave them their milk tea...is so real hahaha facial expression doesn't need acting she is teasing them for real and not reel. I think Na Ri will represent the whole MinEun shipper...silently waiting what will happen next...but a strong supporter at that. She seems to be very careful what to post and what not to post. She's a strong supporter. I feel all the cast knew about it because none came to the rescue on kge birthday wish and also knowing that they have a whatsapp group... I feel they knew about these two. But she became too obvious because of that...all of us knows that she actively interact with everyones posts and comment but never with MinHo posts if that is not a give away I dont know what is.

2. About her birthday. 

Our Queen was very active on instagram she always update her ig story. So, when she didn't updated on 2 July but very next day early in the morning my instinct told me they kept silent. She didn't post new one but posted an old photo of her with Eiffel Tower lighted up june 25, giving something to speculate that is her way of greeting him on IG because he posted Eiffel Tower june 19, 3 days before his bday last yr.
But seriously...when they eventually confirm their relationship...do u think she will be commenting on his posts? Will they posts pics of them on insta?.

Thing to be considered here: When you have a secret dating. You don't want people to know your date right? No one knows about us. So when you on vacation and click pic. You will   never post any pic of you  together. Most of my pics on instagram are taken by your date. People don't know. Of course you try to leave some clues too but no-one has cornered you till now. So my point is we never know the pink sweatshirt was taken by Kimmy or his sister...or woodahwon and Minho pic by her. we can only speculate and that's the fun in it.

Those my 2cents shippers...we will microscopically look all the details of these cryptic codes and it's actually quite fun hahaha... I am sure with these two but I love investigating them with all the proofs and evidences. :offtospace:

Sorry for keeping you read all these hahaah... I am so into them really ..check my insta so we can chat on all your thoughts there..my insta queen.kimmy2020

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, acyellowsc said:

Well ma friend, in bahasa we called it "salting = salah tingkah" lol.

It's like when you're in front of someone you like, you can't calm your mind, hence doing anything to cover up your shyness. Minho was obviously shy (and obviously very happy) there, he couldn't think of anything proper at that time, that's why he's ruffling her hair again, as that's the last thing he could remember at that time lol:D

Goeun was very shy too after giving that kiss hahaha

I don't know the precise english translation that can really describes that word tho, so I'm calling my fellow indo shippers right here hahaha

Hahaha, i actually end up google it :lol:

The best words i can come up with is self-conscious or nervous

:shaq:

Everything about you is beautiful, queen

• Like 11
  • Love 13

14 minutes ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

Another e ppl were saying she wanted kge to be cast for DOTS but she was too busy shooting goblin. So kge rejected the offers. So, I can say that KES is fan girling kge then. 

I also know that in CITT shippers kind disappointed with her because she turned down the movie and accepted Goblin instead that's why also she had bashers during this because of the PHJ and KGE shippers. She got problems in during and after Goblin not to mention CITT shippers back then.

Hi dear! Just to clarify from what I remember   dots came in earlier than goblin, it is right after citt...it really was given to song hye kyo by kim eun sook  (because I follow song hye kyo during that time, we were anticipating this drama since she hasn’t done it for a very long time. I remember weeks before dots and the shots in Greece were released) 

citt movie was given to the current leading lady and kge wasn’t offered to do the movie..because citt drama had pd/production problems...  :) 

Hope that helps! 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Here's our much-needed dose of sugar overload today :wub:

And watch KGE's reaction to when the MC says that Lee Gon is Lee Min Ho.... she's looks like a shy but proud gf... wants to smile but dares not smile.  I've watched this clip before but never really noticed her priceless expression :) Normally when the MC interviews one star, the rest look really bored but not in this case (proud gf vibes hehe) ;)

• Like 12
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

since sharing is caring.. i found something funny but pretty obvious for our captain:D.. found the different of this pictures bellow

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCbIFCkJZVA/?igshid=nc4ipb27080n

i think we all thirsty for the crumbs, it's quite silent but sometimes silent is good.. cherish every moment for everyone and spread the love

IN LMH WE TRUST

:heart3::heart1:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 4