[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

Is captain waiting for WDH's birthday to post again ??<_< if thats the case will he post again on silver day (Jul 14)???

My dear boy if you are reading this , can you give us some crumbs to brighten our weekend and thread and WDH's noona can take the honor of wishing him on 12th?? :P Win win for all and we absolutely won't judge either of you..LOL

I know am over-thinking but something tingles me that we will be getting our couples selfie post soon..don't ask why, when and how..its just one of those l !!:lol:

Reveal hidden contents

----

Not only faith but he has the right skillset to be where his at today. All his massive success came thru his well known talent. His just at such a high level currently. I would say his the most significiant actor for the last decade when you consider the language barrier and I have been following him for a long time since city hunter. He conquered his way thru the hard way and conquered hearts along the way. 

His massive success comes from some strengths that are only specific for him that his peers locally and internationally can't replicate and these are skillsets only attributed to him which forms his X-factor behind his massive successes which is Charisma, Intensity (He always loves his leading lady with a very high intensity) Screen presence and flamboyance acting. These are his trademark that has elevated him to this heights and he knows deep down that he can't be replicated or matched in his X-factor they can attempt to copy his flamboyance acting but won't be able to generate that much intensity and most of it comes from the eyes. He can impregnate his FL thru his eyes just by starring. His just on another level in truth he knows this and certain of it and so dose his fans 

• Like 15
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2

That backreading (only 5 pages) made me exhausted.

Here’s Jeong Tae Ra to light up our day:  

And here’s Lee Gon blocking his eyes from the negative energy:

No offense meant to anyone, but Captain-I think it’s illegal to be this handsome when we can only see half your face? 

This too shall pass.

Let’s spread love like a virus. 

We’re not lucky shippers, we’re blessed citizens in this kingdom to be born on the universe where these two amazing individuals exist .

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 7

58 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Is captain waiting for WDH's birthday to post again ??<_< if thats the case will he post again on silver day (Jul 14)???

My dear boy if you are reading this , can you give us some crumbs to brighten our weekend and thread and WDH's noona can take the honor of wishing him on 12th?? :P Win win for all and we absolutely won't judge either of you..LOL

I know am over-thinking but something tingles me that we will be getting our couples selfie post soon..don't ask why, when and how..its just one of those hunch:dorashakes:and we are going to go crazy like hell !!:lol:

LMH acting and Faith:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Now those who had doubts on LMH's acting prior TKEM, I summon you to watch Faith. I was quite amazed because I saw so much resemblance of Lee Gon there :o and then understood why Minoz hold "Faith" close to their heart.. I even doubted myself if I am being bit biased but NO..his eyes and demeanor screams royalty even as a royal guard!!  I am still continuing so will update my views about the series later but for LMH's acting  I will gladly say , from all his series TKEM and Faith stands tall !! 

Fun fact: I don't remember if any of the Minoz mentioned the other name for Faith here but when I watched a youtube video shared by one of the Chingu here , I was confused by the name "The Great Doctor" when the interviewer mentioned and the crowd cheered for LMH:lol: (I assumed it must be one of his series where he acted as a doctor and TKEM suture BTS came to my mind:P and I just added to my watchlist)... When I started searching for Faith in Viki, you could have imagined my dumb-RickRoll'D face when I realized its the other name:lol::lol:..

Maybe Queen will post today for Ahjussi birthday 

HAHAHAHA... 

*run 

24 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Credit to the owner

Ecdzly4VAAArqDR?format=jpg%26name=large&

This photo is different from actual scene and BTS. In BTS, LG holding TE with his left hand and isn't wearing sunglasses. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 3

I’ve been away for a few days because of vacation, I’m not quite back yet but looks like this thread has been as dark as the new soompi layout. *sigh*

C’mon guys, let’s dance like these two cuties! 

Ech-KkdUEAMCjzE?format=jpg&name=small

They cute! MinEun cute! We all cute! 

:lol:

See y’all in a few days! By the time I get back, this thread better be bright and same goes for soompi’s layout! 

:byebye2:

• Like 3
  • Love 19

32 minutes ago, planetmars said:

My heart skipped a beat when i saw this photo. 

This is too... REAL.

They should include all the sunset and beach photos in their future engagement photo album.

I swear, it feels like we are witnessing the greatest prelude to a royal engagement. 

It was taken from one of my most favourite scenes.. I had saved some gifs on it somewhere but can't find it somewhere on my computer and I guess it got lost in some back door maps :crymeme:

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I’d like to ban the sunglasses photo pls

I keep trying to buy those stupid sunglasses and then I realize now only are they $300 but they don’t come with LMH’s head

wait beheading

oh no 

it’s Friday eve and there no new episode wait my pic is the glasses I just banned myself

rip me 

LOL, you should get that Kimchi pic back to yr profile :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

14 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I’d like to ban the sunglasses photo pls

I keep trying to buy those stupid sunglasses and then I realize now only are they $300 but they don’t come with LMH’s head

wait beheading

oh no 

it’s Friday eve and there no new episode wait my pic is the glasses I just banned myself

rip me 

Wait what you are number 3 most liked poster in the last week? How is this possible and what kind of magic are you doing?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Wait what you are number 3 most liked poster in the last week? How is this possible and what kind of magic are you doing?

dude I have no idea I literally contribute nothing of value besides discussing LMH’s lily white thighs and PPL I’ve become a walking PPL ad 

I also can’t see anything 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

4 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

dude I have no idea I literally contribute nothing of value besides discussing LMH’s lily white thighs and PPL I’ve become a walking PPL ad 

I also can’t see anything 

Hahaha. You must be the PPL poster boy/girl but aside from that what's the catch?

''How are you doing this Vince?'' quote from my most favourite movie ''Gettaca'' and if you have watched this movie you will know which scene this is from

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Happy birthday, Gong Yoo.

p.s. yes, I'm on the right thread.

Heh

it's really his birthday today, right?

:whytho:

why always at my bedtime 

LMH please wait until next week to give us a cake crumb 

I just have one more day until the weekend

then post your legs