[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

30 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Chingu, you legit just wrote a whole thesis.

Hahahha

I’m on my off now. Taking break from all the scientific life, prefer to focus on my little baby. So I’m so glad that TKEM and this shipping business came when I was taking my break. But that pupil dilatation just triggered my evident based mind. And I hate that.

:crymeme:

35 minutes ago, Megustas said:

How do y'all Minoz manage your heart like seriously.. i need to know

OMG!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??!

that’s just how we live chingu.

with dugun dugun and killig killig feels. 
hahahahaha

you better don’t try to attend his fan meeting, You’ll be dead chingu. Will never move on and can’t even look at the other actors.

He is amazingly attractive!!!

Also very polite and friendly to his fans!

Welcome to Minoz Chingu

:shaq:

• Like 3
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

My eyes are already tired from working in excel spreadsheets and doing PowerPoint slides, and then trying to read in this dark forum, alternating between mobile phone and laptop for both personal and work matters. Hence, I ask myself "How to zoom in to see LMH's pupils??"

Ikr :lol: now everytime i visit this thread it feels like i enter a secret dark cave, lol.

Anyway i found this from one of minoz's ig. I think perhaps this is LMH's exclusive photo for minoz? but i'm not sure about the timeline. The google-translation mentioned that the photo is from today. I remember that i also saw announcement from MYM for members of minoz today, possibly regarding the pictures

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCdvEqJDMN2/?igshid=1431gha0dy9s9

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

XYZ again? 

:facepalm:

Sorry if I might offend anyone with my comment. But this is so old news. We have a drought here and it’s been 4th Friday without TKEM. A week without updates from our couple. And almost a week battling this Dark Mode. 

Let’s move on with that subject, ladies and gentlemen.  They’ve clearly moved on so why is it still being drag on this happy thread? 

Let the past stay in the past. Live for today  and look out for July 12. IDK if they will post anything on WDH birthday but one can hope for any breadcrumbs. And also, that would be the 1st month when we  witnessed the best-ending in Kdramaland. 

:transforms:

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, goldenashes97 said:

Chingu, you legit just wrote a whole thesis.

:omg:

To all of the students in eye physiology please cut copy paste the thesis written by our angle @Heera 

sorry babes couldn’t even finish it my eyes got completely dilated and came out of there sockets.......

• LOL 21

7 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

STOP TEASING MY BOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Should I toss both of you to respective thread????!!!

That dilation was visible with bare eyes without zooming <_< You would have seen it easily if you were not mesmerized and clouded by somebody's birthday …huh:phew: .. Wait till our co-captain arrives from vacation, should get some new whips 

I was feeling bored and sleepy after viewing a couple of hours of cctv footage at work. Wanted to rattle the captain to rise and post at 4am again 

:gangnamstyle:

I'd bounce back here if you throw me there, cos I'm loyal like that :ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

47 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Ikr :lol: now everytime i visit this thread it feels like i enter a secret dark cave, lol.

Anyway i found this from one of minoz's ig. I think perhaps this is LMH's exclusive photo for minoz? but i'm not sure about the timeline. The google-translation mentioned that the photo is from today. I remember that i also saw announcement from MYM for members of minoz today, possibly regarding the pictures

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCdvEqJDMN2/?igshid=1431gha0dy9s9

Errrmmm, is that a picture of a man or a woman? B)

Blame my blurry tired eyes and those 'curly' hair, porcelain skin and reddish lips in that picture.

I better hide from the Minoz now...:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

37 minutes ago, Prerna said:

To all of the students in eye physiology please cut copy paste the thesis written by our angle @Heera 

sorry babes couldn’t even finish it my eyes got completely dilated and came out of there sockets.......

Don’t worry babes

I completely understand, that’s a normal pupil reflex from “mental effort” point.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

:popcornjackson:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, Luna0702 said:

So when I found something bothering me, I'll come here to ask. Then I'm just a lurker here but now I actually join u guys in this forums. Please be nice with me.. 

Everyone let's be nice to our new friend. The more the merrier!

@Luna0702 I know it's hard when we come off of a very BIG high and then we get nothing for days. But many of us here feel very confident in our couple. Use our confidence for yourself!! :love:

• Like 7
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Minho must really like this video.. It's using the song of his past "fling".. 

*RUN* 

"Fling" means LMH were there somewhere after Tom Hiddleston and before Joe Alwyn, lol :tounge_wink: We should check whether some clues were hidden in one of her songs

:cries3:

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

Damn covid that we couldn’t get the usual fan service from actors..I miss going to fanmeet ..tracking airport fashion and movement . We Are missing a lot due to this pandemic .but...on the other hand..good reason for our ship to just stay indoor and enjoy their ‘us’ time, right? As usual , I enjoy all the discussion happening in here...keep this ship alive and strong together we will. Oh! I can see this topic is catching up real fast on the other shi:shaq:

• Like 4
  • Love 7

17 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

"Fling" means LMH were there somewhere after Tom Hiddleston and before Joe Alwyn, lol :tounge_wink: We should check whether some clues were hidden in one of her songs

I GOT THIIIIIISSSSS!!!!  

most of Rep is her complaining about Calvin and Ye, but the love songs do all seem to be about Joe.  Now I will say, Joe is about as interesting to me as a piece of dry toast with a small smear of jam on it, while LMH is an entire jar of gooey Nutella.  Although Lee Gon claims the bread is just as good without jam, shut up LG you walking billboard. 

Call It What You Want
Gorgeous
Endgame

King of My Heart 

Delicate

Don’t Blame Me

Dress

Dancing With Our Hands Tied 

Most of these she claimed to be about Joe, but I am turning the delulu part of my brain on

King of My Heart - FORESHADOWING?

Don’t Blame Me - lyrics are don’t blame me love made me crazy if it doesn’t you ain’t doing it right - actually this describes us shippers more

Endgame - My LMH/MCU OTP???  LMH play Amadaeus Cho???

Dress - only bought these shorts so you can take it off ok maybe LMH wrote this one

In summation, I have come to the conclusion that I’ve got nothing for y’all. 

• LOL 18

@jy_cohh @NoonaCaana whoa your post knocked some sense into me, thanks ladies. And i'm sorry if I'm a bit sensitive @markovingian markov, I blame my first day period cramp for this mood swing I have. And just now I realized that come july in the middle of june and august. I really thought that 28 june and 3 august are just 5 days away LOL. Lack of sleep and first day period cramps combo do no good for my thinking skills *sobs*

@MinGoLove a very good read indeed, thank you. @Anin Putinilla yasss I'll pray with all RCL here heheh

@Cara yes yes that's it, Idk what's happening with my brain these past few days but I seriously thought that 28 june and 3 august are just 5 days away. I know it's stupid, maybe because this effing period cramps or my lack of sleep LOL. 
@DianaMishka yas, I really hope them to be happy together 
@yellowduck thank you for the reference
@RosesAreRed well, I'm sorry if I bring a gloomy mood in this happy forums. It's just my mood swings playing with my head. Now I read all you guys response and it brings my consciousness back. Promise won't do it again heheh.. I'll be a happy, supportive shipper along with all of you RCL here 
@seraphinazz ahh gimme one dat bulletproof jacket, will you? 
@jy_cohh and once again thank you for welcoming me in this paradise like ship, I'm starting to really love this forums.

Gosh am I doing the right thing? The @ should work right? Or do I have to quote? Hahah am literally a noob here *sobs*

• Like 2
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 1