[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

31 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

(2) If you are saying something without reference, be intentional about saying it's your own POV. I guess most of here do that anyway but just a reminder to everyone;

(4) Our interpretation of fun varies - I believe we can all agree with that. If you feel that what your posting is bordering the "below the belt" line, put a disclaimer that again you don't mean to offend someone.

(5) If someone gets hurt/offended, you can call someone else's attention. But I'm wondering if we can introduce some codes like: 

A. Below the line:  I got really offended. 

B. At the line: It's nearly getting through me. 

Then, perhaps for the affected parties take the conversation offline. 

I'd like to emphasize that I don''t certainly mean to be dogmatic; I hope no one misinterprets what I am saying. I simply like the variety of fun, silly, emotional and even cerebral posts so far. Let's try to maintain a healthy shipping relationship amongst us. I'd like to see those prayers and well wishes level up not level down. That's what our couple needs right now. CHEERS! 

Well said chingu @kdfan_incad i strongly agree with what you proposed. Differences in opinion, perspective, communication style, even sense of humor certainly are inevitable. Agreement and disagreement will always be there, and we're very much a melting pot here. It is in our best interest to keep peace in this ship. I personally like your idea that we put disclaimer when we posted something we knew a bit sensitive or such, and to bring a conversation offline (privately among concerned parties) when a dispute escalated.

Now let me drop another 'guess the difference' game here (anw sorry if someone had already posted this before):

Cr @husnulme

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCbIFCkJZVA/?igshid=1qydyovwfvc5o

• Like 7
  • Love 4

26 minutes ago, Layali said:

This is exactly the kind of posts that create fan wars between shippers when they are supposed to be fans of both when shipping a couple. non fans of LMH write stuff about him and hide behind the "it was a joke and only for fun" How is it a joke to assume someone was flirting when he was in a relationship?is that the kind of person you ship?

Thank you for showing me how U love him as a fans,  Seriously .  It's amazed me,  I appreciated it, Now  I know how U  all being so sensitive . Sorry for that. It give me an experience how to face a fanatic  fans.  Coz even I said I'm Arjenian my focus is about women issue, how she get attacked by people who always bring up a beauty problem instead of her achievement, yes I'm serious for relationship things but I will let go all the gossip,. If it's untrue, why ... Feeling is about people and people heart changing easily unless they committed with GoD aka merry. And stick on Ur word and being  responsible. ( Don't get curious.. this is the way I explain my thought...) .  Coz I'd yet been experienced  anything like this before. So far n  Now I learn. It's Ok for me. I'll deleted for U. 

I have seen such type of negative posts many times on this thread,far too many times that I can count or remember,,hence you don't see me posting here frequently. Shipping is fun for many here and I agree it is fun but it is NOT fun when I come across posts disparaging LMH

I'll guarantee U babe I won't never do that openly. 

and i can bet my bottom dollar that you have not had a single Minoz writing anything untoward or less than glowing about KGE here on this thread. It has always been those who profess to be non-LMH fans. 

I know the majority of posters on this thread are non-lmh fans though everyone claims they love both LMH and KGE equally, as a Minoz I have not seen or  experienced that love for LMH through the majority of posts I have read on here

U must welcoming us as a new fans of Minhossi ... N wishing for lasting. Some of us maybe, but me is a part of his 65 M. in all of his Officially SNS Follower. Thank you for being kind to my Ggonessi.

@Richardsimmons was right to react the way she did. And no it is unwise to react in anger saying they were rude to someone else's reaction to a post made to disparage their bias. Had  the table been turned and had I made a similar comment about her,would you accept if I laughed and said it was joke? 

So I would like to urge you @TDeas please edit that part of your post..

Still theres so many way to react politely dear, im open to give my number if it's about personally matter. now U already assumed if I was a trigger of fan war ... I'm not. I don't like it.

Me personally is an understanding person toward people even if they do harm to me. There's always a reason behind. 

I'm not a Posesif either, even to my hubby maybe becoz I'm in my 30s age now.

Again I will delete it. No worries . If we fight in this ship. Others may take an advantage and bring it up. 

Peace and respect :heart:

Here all we need is sail peacefully. 

Thank you.

• Like 7
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

.we will microscopically look all the details of these cryptic codes and it's actually quite fun hahaha... I am sure with these two but I love investigating them with all the proofs

And so the theories and code cracking never end. I love it! 

:happyshakes:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kdfan_incad said:

Thanks for the reminder @Sparkly Freeze. Just sharing my own thoughts here....I had the same reality check conversation with a girl friend who now lives in New Zealand. I introduced her to Kdrama as well and now she is immensely enjoying it. She said the same and we both agreed that we are far from being delusional. We had agreed, instead, that we are vicarious fangirls for now....hahahah. 

On to the Japanese magazine interview. My take-aways are the same as everyone else's in this ship - gees, I am still amazed at how in synch our thought processes are most of the time!:

1. Lee Gon is Lee Minho:  I have been thinking about this too and wondered whether KES was intentional about casting the two when she wrote the script just because their  individual personality is a reflection of the drama character?  I know that KES loves these two as artists but she must have considered as well how the actors would embody the characters in the most meaningful way. Lee Gon is handsome, rich and athletic same with LMH. The King is virtuous, silly, funny, caring, romantic, respectful, assertive, and sincerely in love with Tae Eul. LMH, based on what we've seen from afar,  exhibits the same personality and madly in love with KGE. Lee Gon had a scar and suffered from psychological/emotional trauma. It's the same with LMH - the major accident when he was 20 where he was comatose for a month and stayed in the hospital for 8 months and endured multiple surgeries for his limb. Prior to that an an injury when he was younger forcing him to give up  his dream of becoming a professional soccer player.  Now, this is a segway to my next point on destiny.

2. Destiny: Again, this fate/destiny thing always comes up in interviews. It's quite obvious that LMH is a big believer of destiny. He must have realized that the incidents in his younger life led him to his destiny to become an actor instead of an athlete. Then KGE coming into his life at the right time and their chemistry as individuals (not to mention as professionals) is just bang on!  He found a friend, colleague, girlfriend (potentially a spouse), playmate, soulmate, etc. That kind of milestone doesn't happen everyday. Destiny must have put them together in that sweet spot.  

2. Parallel Universe - whether I am married or have a kid: Someone mentioned that this has come up again and again.  To me, this is an obvious subliminal message, It's in buried in his deep thought constantly and corroborates our theory that this is a near term aspiration. And KGE becomes part of that aspiration when he met her. 

3. Calmness, feeling home: That's a SOULMATE feeling big time, crystal clear! Thanks for sharing that article from Huffington Post. I don't need to elaborate. 

Oh well, now I guess I'm not only vicarious. I'm also hopelessly romantic! It feels good to have this kind of forum - I am able to unleash some random happy thoughts for today! Cheers everyone :heart4:

Yesss exactly my points THANK YOU FROM NOW ON PLEASEEE PEOPLE NEVER PUT THE WORDS IN OUR SHIPPING DICTIONARY HERE....I LOOKED LIKE SOMEONE WHO DID NOT DO MY HOMEWORKS.

We do need to have the attitude of doing things properly like check, recheck, read, do the backgrounds homeworks, analyse all the evidences. We are far being delusional or dreamy or halu or other downgrading things as I am no kid anymore. The first time I saw our couple then booooommmmm it was sooooo damn obvious that even made me blushed and smiled happily by watching all of his eye-starings, the giddiness, the laughings, the shyness, the holding hands, the gestures and body languages, the questions during media con, his attitudes, etc all of them.

Well I need to add that many of the shippers are from international community and most of them are first timer doing this. And say most of them are matured ones. We don't do it for the sake of just shipping. But we felt it in our hearts of heart, that their love is so undeniably TRUE. Out of experiences, we ship this Couple. Period!! Also add up this, we (matured fans) will always support this couple until the end. We are sure of that. We don't ship for the time being and leave it. It will be our life long hobby to support and love them. I will support her and them of course. You can join me at my insta queen.kimmy2020

Yes, analysing and bringing those facts to the table and checking facts with more shippers will let to have a good conclusion. We don't let BS things dilute our mind to waste our time if we didn't get or feel that what these two are feeling period.

Other thing as my 2cents here: Perhaps you can feed me back whatever you've thinking of on this. I put some of my mind on this thread for some thoughtful feedback....been hanging in my minds quite some time tho.

I do believe KES secretly shipping theory is making so much sense now... I was just trying to connect more dots.... And it's not conclusive but it's in the process. I knew that Kimmy most romantic place.. Hans riverside (many may say ah! It's a dating places for many lovers in Seoul). Yes, but why with TKEM specifically and why with Kimmy in it? Also her ideal type of man... Passionate person, whose smile makes one feel Good. I think we can help but say Minho has so much of these traits, one don't even need to argue on his traits. Woodahwon also says Minho pheya is very considered ( not exact word but hold same meaning) For Minho the hans riverside seems to be his favourites too according to interview...(not necessarily the same spot).  And the video on the morning of her birthday's in Han riverside with Dancing Universe from like a year ago just the right time for him to start the shooting process.

I'm not at the perfect conclusion but some findings... What's your opinion???

• Like 10
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, LadyJamanchu said:

It’s confirmed guyss.... LMH took photo across JTE house...

the king of spoiler and the queen of throwbacks are back 

:hooray2:

q2ysE2s.jpgKUnSoDy.jpgTR7ajff.jpg

Woaaaaa I Love It. ... :bashful:

I'd try to find out his LOC. But still zero.till this came. Thank you Cinggu. I'm curious they share using that cherry blossoms trees . Coz it's lasting only for 2 weeks isn't it ? 

• Like 9
  • Love 5

I still hope captain will post something tomorrow. Perhaps he would like to wait until we run out of our TKEM photo essay crumbs, lol :lol:

Anyway, am i the only one who thinks this thread is a bit less active ever since the dark mode took over? missing the old days (and old theme) :tears:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

Wow happy 900 pages my beautiful and awesome shippersl!! Lets get the positivity going, we ALL love LEE MIN HO and KIM GO EUN! Fall in love with Go Eun 3 yrs ago, and now i fall for Min Ho, such a charming man. Both are Beautiful and Handsome in and out. We are bless to be in this ship, put more LOVE to those remarkable couple (incase they read all this haha).:happy2: :bashful:

3 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I still hope captain will post something tomorrow. Perhaps he would like to wait until we run out of our TKEM photo essay crumbs, lol :lol:

Anyway, am i the only one who thinks this thread is a bit less active ever since the dark mode took over? missing the old days (and old theme) :tears:

All ahjumma got headache with new upgrade hahha. And most are busy with real life (is time to get back to real life tho haha). Dont worry, with all the crumbs we get is enough to make the ship float and sail tru. Lmh and Kge ig update is a bonus for die heart fan here. Let the shipper in ig and twitter do the job digging, i can just squeal and smile with happiness. :please:

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Joojix said:

Hi dear! Just to clarify from what I remember   dots came in earlier than goblin, it is right after citt...it really was given to song hye kyo by kim eun sook  (because I follow song hye kyo during that time, we were anticipating this drama since she hasn’t done it for a very long time. I remember weeks before dots and the shots in Greece were released) 

citt movie was given to the current leading lady and kge wasn’t offered to do the movie..because citt drama had pd/production problems...  :) 

Hope that helps! 

Okay thanks then... I am not sure bout the DOTS since I am not paying the details on that drama but I read this somewhere as I also just new in Kdrama tho...even I was there in Seoul for 4 years. Yess CITT I read that she didn't get the offers but the shippers of the CITT Drama bashed her on that because they thought she chose Goblin than CITT Movie.. Up till now many haters and IOM bashes her over anything but we have done great job now in defending her in all platforms of SNS nowaday. You can check in twitter how many her intl fans as her defenders there. This was not there during Goblin era so now she is not alone.

Basically  as my first time and my last also hahaha I ship this hardcore only there are lots factual evidences otherwise i wouldn't even bothered.  So thanks the clarification. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

18 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I just had a chat with Minomi the doll and can confirm that the Captain is busy baking loaves of breads as we’re speaking now. So many mouths to feed, not enough time.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29b418cafc27ad7aaf33

Seriously though, I spent a whole lot less time in Soompi these few days. This dark theme only works for me at night when there’s less lights around me. But in daylight, I feel like my eyes are rolling backwards and daz not good, I still need my vision to search for bread crumbs. 

Anyway, 900 pages woohooooo! Partayyyyyy!

:handsup:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

. You can join me at my insta queen.kimmy2020

I'm not at the perfect conclusion but some findings... What's your opinion???

I did follow U Cinggu n turn on d post notification ...

:poledance:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TDeas said:

Under consideration Cinggu don't be to sensitive .... I call this languages barrier since this just online media n I wrote as a joke, if u read back all my comment or Quote, I never said anything bad about him . Since I'm just new being his fans. I'm totally not minoz. But I read a lot about him, he is a well manner man. We won't argue for this, this is our ship . We all want sail peacefully.  Sorry if u get offend .  Just tell me with nice word instead of your madness, your last bunny emoticon Isn't proper with my culture ... But I'm fine . 

:lol: I didn’t mean to sound so sensitive but that word just triggered me and I thought the notion was long forgotten and debunked and yeah I read your comments and I know they’re all good. I just didn’t see you state you were joking and so I thought maybe that’s how you perceived it and I wanted to correct it. I apologize if I offended you chingu. I’m completely fine and it’s all good :approves:

and yeah about the twerking emoji:sweatingbullets::lol:  In my head, it was my way of telling you that I was cool. Should have considered the language barrier and used a more elaborate emoji. I apologize for the misunderstanding dear. It’s all good vibes:happy2: 

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Richardsimmons said:

:approves:

notify my mistake . I'm open minded ... and sorry for this Misunderstood. Love to meet supportively Minoz . We pray the best for them two in love, life n career. 

Bless U :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 5

4 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

@TDeas Did you mean this is KGE's parents' house where she grew up? Is this right? I thought she lives in a condo though, presumably alone. I don't know much about her personal life other than work related stuff. And how sure is your source that this is indeed KGE's parents' house? 

Thanks! 

I think she's referring to JTE's house not KGE's house. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2