[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Hello, i'm new to this forums and I ship our LMH & ggone. I personally a fan of ggone. I watch her in a muse, CITT, goblin, TIFL, and tkem. 
At first, I decide to watch tkem when all episodes complete so I shouldn't have to wait for the next episodes but when I saw the bts on ig and I think "whoa they have a great chemistry" and I decide to start watching tkem right away. As time flies I'm starting shipping them because of their interactions at the press con, keywords game, jenga, etc. 
Once I saw an ig post by a shipper account, about ggone being a first woman posted on lmh's ig (besides of his mother of course). I checked it and turns out it's true (I'm not following lmh ig at that time, so I have to checked it haha) and I'm really happy with that. I pray for their happiness jjinjja. 
And the day of kge birthday, I don't expect anything. Because I'm more on a "I-will-be-very-happy-if-they're-dating-but-I-will-be-okay-too-if-they're-not" kinda shipper. I keep my expectations low while supporting and pray for them to be together. Turns out on that day, on ggone effing birthday, lmh posted a video with romantic bgm and he ends the day with a post too. I just think that he did it with intentions. Of course he know that's ggone birthday and of course he will do nothing if he wants to tone down the rumour. But this giddy pyeha gave us 2 post on ggone's birthday. 
But lately, these past few days, I feel down because I read comments somewhere on ig claiming that lmh & x-factor is still in a relationship and dating privately. Of course I checked it, I google it and I checked it in their forums too. I found article that both of their agency deny they're back together. Even mym said that it affects lmh mental & psychology. So I take it at face value. He and his ex is done, it's over. But what shaken me today is, I read a comment on ig that said lmg & his ex is actually together till now and the commenter refer to lmh ig post (28 june 2019) and ex-factor ig post (3 august 2019) both of them looks like at the same place (both of them took a mirror selfie) and I checked it and I think it's the same place indeed *cry*. It shatter my heart seriously.. Can someone look into it? 
And I wanna ask if there's any lmh recent interview in which stating that he's still single? If there is, please give me the link so I can checked it and maybe put my head & my heart to rest bcs I'll take his answer at face value too *sobbing in the corner*

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

Why are you shaken?

You said yourself it happened a year ago?

In my life, I’ve never seen a man which is obviously so smitten and whipped to a woman when he has feeling for the other. LMH has that kind of look toward KGE.
I think I’m old and experienced enough to differentiate infatuation, acting, and pure besotted look from a man and woman.

I cannot say that their relationship will survive life and time test, though I pray they will fight hard and growing old together. But what I know what I’ve seen. Relax, don’t let this ship thing affect your life too much. Again we can hope and pray, but reality can be different. And I’m sure all of us here are mature enough to accept that.

I think at this point no one can assure me that their relationship is not real, at least at the duration of TKEM airing. If someday they deny things, that’s because it’s not working by then. Not because it wasn’t there in the first place. 

No, my life isn't much affected but it's just that feeling... You know... Shocked and sad. That's it, that's what I feel because I checked their ig post. I assume this forums is the safe place when I wanna ask or share something. 

I too believe they're attracted to each other as for their relationship I'm not sure but I continue to wish them ended up and be happy together. 

I too believe no news is a good news, I really hope and support if they're dating and keeping it low. But a little reassurance won't hurt right? So when I found something bothering me, I'll come here to ask. Then I'm just a lurker here but now I actually join u guys in this forums. Please be nice with me.. 

• Like 13
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Luna0702 said:

I too believe no news is a good news, I really hope and support if they're dating and keeping it low. But a little reassurance won't hurt right? So when I found something bothering me, I'll come here to ask. Then I'm just a lurker here but now I actually join u guys in this forums. Please be nice with me.. 

Hey...we’re in this together.

Big group hugs.

It’s just not healthy to depend our emotional state based on their relationship :D

Cheer up. 
We can tease each other in this ship. Have fun.

Cheer and support them. But relax, they have their own life. Our want can not dictate how they live their life.

In our Captain we trust :wub:

I’m sorry if my words hurt you. No offense intended.

But come on, this ship business is supposed to be fun, engaging, and bringing us together as friends. My days are not complete without this forum now B)

• Like 6
  • Love 8

10 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

This is a very good read about for us fans. Please read through the thread --

Dear @Luna0702 firt of all, welcome to the thread.. i Think this twitter thread will answer some of your questions.. please read it..you'll love it..according to her, the celebrities' world is really small.. they all knew each other and use the same stylist, the same bodyguard, the same saloon, etc.. thats why we cannot take really seriously all the matching outfits, same place, etc.. Heck, KGE and the xfactor share the same stylist.. so if someday they'll post in the same room of the stylist's place, does it mean they're dating? hahahahha.. 

6 hours ago, Prerna said:

Weibo stans are awesome.....

look at the depth of there love for our couple it made me cringe..

WOOOWW.. i salute the weibo shippers!!! this dilated pupil cannot be manipulated.. Like i remember Sherlock Holmes could save himself and his brother because he was 100% sure that Irene Adlert liked/loved him. Why? because he measured her increasing heartbeats and saw her pupil dilated.. 

LOOK AT THIS! you can clearly see the different size of the pupil.. JUST WOOOWWW!!! 

The most pressing question: CAN WE PLEASE COMPARE KGE's dilated pupoil as well??? Weibo shippers, pleaseeeee... HAHAHHAHA 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 16

1 hour ago, Luna0702 said:

Hello, i'm new to this forums and I ship our LMH & ggone. I personally a fan of ggone. I watch her in a muse, CITT, goblin, TIFL, and tkem. 
At first, I decide to watch tkem when all episodes complete so I shouldn't have to wait for the next episodes but when I saw the bts on ig and I think "whoa they have a great chemistry" and I decide to start watching tkem right away. As time flies I'm starting shipping them because of their interactions at the press con, keywords game, jenga, etc. 
Once I saw an ig post by a shipper account, about ggone being a first woman posted on lmh's ig (besides of his mother of course). I checked it and turns out it's true (I'm not following lmh ig at that time, so I have to checked it haha) and I'm really happy with that. I pray for their happiness jjinjja. 
And the day of kge birthday, I don't expect anything. Because I'm more on a "I-will-be-very-happy-if-they're-dating-but-I-will-be-okay-too-if-they're-not" kinda shipper. I keep my expectations low while supporting and pray for them to be together. Turns out on that day, on ggone effing birthday, lmh posted a video with romantic bgm and he ends the day with a post too. I just think that he did it with intentions. Of course he know that's ggone birthday and of course he will do nothing if he wants to tone down the rumour. But this giddy pyeha gave us 2 post on ggone's birthday. 
But lately, these past few days, I feel down because I read comments somewhere on ig claiming that lmh & x-factor is still in a relationship and dating privately. Of course I checked it, I google it and I checked it in their forums too. I found article that both of their agency deny they're back together. Even mym said that it affects lmh mental & psychology. So I take it at face value. He and his ex is done, it's over. But what shaken me today is, I read a comment on ig that said lmg & his ex is actually together till now and the commenter refer to lmh ig post (28 june 2019) and ex-factor ig post (3 august 2019) both of them looks like at the same place (both of them took a mirror selfie) and I checked it and I think it's the same place indeed *cry*. It shatter my heart seriously.. Can someone look into it? 
And I wanna ask if there's any lmh recent interview in which stating that he's still single? If there is, please give me the link so I can checked it and maybe put my head & my heart to rest bcs I'll take his answer at face value too *sobbing in the corner*

I see what you mean. Is it the red sofa that got you thinking they were in the same place? That was also in mid 2019 so way before he filmed TKEM. It's possible that after his  military discharge, they (LMH and X) met as old friends. Also, you've watched TKEM right? And you know how some of the scripts mirror real life? Lee Gon mentioned in one episode he's single and I honestly believe he is. Well maybe not anymore now, if he and KGE are dating. 

:heart4::eating:

• Like 2
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 4

Oh my goodness, dilation of pupils??!! I really salute people who take their time to analyse every single detail. These are who I call true fans!

My eyes are already tired from working in excel spreadsheets and doing PowerPoint slides, and then trying to read in this dark forum, alternating between mobile phone and laptop for both personal and work matters. Hence, I ask myself "How to zoom in to see LMH's pupils??"

Lo and behold, someone posted the closed up pictures of LMH's eyes when he looked at KGE and when he looked at PM Koo. Thankfully my eyes are still able to see his dilated pupils!! Wow! I am sold..

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

24 minutes ago, Cara said:

the last, i'm sure he was single and ready to mingle based on interview last October about love life in his 30s.

That's actually a very good point. If I recall correctly, didn't he go in depth about his thoughts and approach to love in his 30s? He said he was very passionate and protective in his 20s, he wonders if he could be like that in his 30s, and yet he looks forward to falling in love again. And he mentioned that it is harder to fall in love as you grow older, but when you do, it's stronger? 

Typically, I take what a celebrity says about their love life with a grain of salt in magazine interviews, because it could easily be a bunch of RickRoll'D or some statement crafted by their PR team. You don't see their faces and so you don't even have body language to tell you if they're being honest about their answers.

But in this case, he elaborated way too much to be fake. So, I take back my previous statement that we shouldn't rely on magazine interview responses :P. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1