[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

The short film was really inspiring, in the sense that despite the difficulty of filming they were able to pull off a masterpiece. Hence, Untact was shown with the Three Kims- Kim Go Eun, Kim Joo Hun and Director Kim Jee Won put together and with the other cast and crew behind the camera. 

This is my first time watching a South Korean film without subtitle at all, and I consider that as an achievement on my part. I maybe bias because it is KGE on the screen, but more than that, I did not consider language barrier as a problem at all because they delivered their lines wholeheartedly. It was enough for me to understand what they are trying to convey - I watched, listened, cried and laughed as if I understood every lines they say. That I guess is the power and influence of Kdrama to me, moreso, of Kim Go Eun. 

She really deserves to be recognized, together with her co-actor and ofcourse the director. :foryou: 

As for LMH posting something today, I'm just as happy as everyone else. I'd like to believe that is his subtle way of supporting her because he can't do it directly as it will create chaos for OIMs. Probably the right and perfect timing will come and they are both preparing for it. :hooray:

Happy Weekend to all!!!!!! 

Go tweet also:

#UntactShortFilm
Ggonekim For Untact

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

I used Tachyon. Similarly to u, I was a bit clueless. I realised that Tachyon is supported by iOS or Android. But my laptop isn't either of those. So I just downloaded & installed it on my Android phone. All you need to do then is open it, choose Republic of Korea server and turn 'On' to connect. Then, you literally just go on to youtube as you normally would. Search for Samsung Korea channel and the film should be there. Hope this helps!

Hello chingu @Peekaboohoo thank you so much:getmygrooveon: I'm finally watched Untact twice. Though I cannot understand the language but through their expressions at the eyes and faces, body movements and of course with the beating of the background music they delivered it well enough for the viewers to understand of how the story goes. The short film of Untact was a masterpiece of its own lines based on a real life story. Kim Go Eun nailed it again and of course the male lead Kim Joo Hun, the Director Kim and the crew behind. Kudos to the team Untact.:sparklyeyes:.  Goodnight everyone and to the other side of the world. Feeling content and so happy for tonight.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

On 10/8/2020 at 10:16 AM, Ms.sunshine said:

Then we So my conclusion is that  its the least possible scenario that he will like or post anything related to UNTACT. Same time I am curious to see what kind of brilliant plan he comes up with to show her the support but at the same time not directly linking him to her.

Pyeha posted. Just as expected something not directly related to her but related to her. He put the caption as 'your choice'.

Like its our choice to interpret what we want. so, 

Shippers: He's supporting KGE

Fans: He loves his fans so much that he's asking for their opinion

Twitterians even went further claiming he's going to start a filming company and KGE will be starring in it. 

ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

Anyway he posted on the same day as her and like @Onlyforloveand @Prernasaid its too much of a coincidence. As per TKEM nothing is a coincidence.:rickroll:

@masunnisure they must have watched together. No need to text :approves:

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

We will probably never know the true reasons why Lee Min Ho took such a non-trivial akt. In any case, it's great that he is expanding his field of activity! Lee Min Ho proved to the world that he is a great actor, and it's time to take the next step. It will be interesting for me to see any films created by him - documentaries or fiction films. 

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

Mr obvious could not contain his love for her. The day when she is the star, the center of IG and tweeter, he posted out of the blue which is about filming production. He even wrote in english for international fans to vote. Btw, i chose no.1, simple and easy to read.

Noooo i dont blame him for posting, i love him even more for taking an effort to support her film in his own cryptic ways. His telling everyone in the fandom he and her are together in this.

If he really building a production company which i hope he will, is an awesome stepping stone he willing to take. He basically growing an empire in entertainment business. Whether is for him or her in cryptic way, he obviously thinking about the future. He cannot be an actor forever, as he gets old, he cant act as schooler, college student or lovey dovey character all the time. Even after The King, i wonder what kind of character he willing to take later in future. 

His a drama actor all his life, only 2 film, 1 korean and 1 chinese film. He is very good with all the villain, hero, shooter, fighting kind of film or drama but with his permanent injuries and he did mentioned in interview about his routine checkup at the hospital, this show his own limit to do more later in life.

If the idea of opening a production company is real and true, i have more respect in him as a brave vision young man. If is not, as he did only to show his cryptic way on support of her Untact film, still he is a brave and loving young man. 

As for Kge, we know already what she want later in life. She is not scared to let go of her fame, she did it once before and still able to continue after finish her study. She's a strong will women who know what she want and will do what she want when the right times come. I strongly believe that time will come soon for her and him.

Her movie Hero is airing in December and SBS award is happening on 31st Dec. Looking forward to what kind of support he give her later and hope they both make it to the award. With both secretive attitude is hard for me to imagine they come hand in hand, as long they are together is already beautiful scene. Hand in hand is a BONUS every shipper wants.

Somehow, i think we may get dating or wedding announcement in Jan2021? Is dispatch heaven to announce couple news early of the yr right? Or more heaven if both do their statement. Awesome!

This two beautiful human, taking a toll on every shipper life is SO worth it. Is hard not to link each other post as i tried so many times not to but fail. Always pray for them shipper, wish them love each other forever together. :please:

• Like 6
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 2

20 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

I used Tachyon. Similarly to u, I was a bit clueless. I realised that Tachyon is supported by iOS or Android. But my laptop isn't either of those. So I just downloaded & installed it on my Android phone. All you need to do then is open it, choose Republic of Korea server and turn 'On' to connect. Then, you literally just go on to youtube as you normally would. Search for Samsung Korea channel and the film should be there. Hope this helps!

The same VPN worked for me. Watched it twice now. First time I ever watched a foreign film without subtitles. But the words didn't matter. Their emotions alone more than made up for the words I couldn't understand. Definitely a must watch with all the amazing views and snaps of Sujins Life. Now, when will we get a Kim Go Eun TV? 

:hooray2::cutekitty:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

She's posted again :) and there are a few comments from WDH and Demi. I can't understand what they said. Translation anyone??! 

Ah, I kinda wish WDH and Demi are together too. They would look real cute. Also, I bet LMH wish he's doing the 'Ghost' scene with KGE, playing with clay :yaaa::heart2beat:

• LOL 6

hi everyone ..

it's nice weather today. hope everything is good. :D I just want to share, nothing beats the comfort of GO EUN SSI favorite activities for well-prepared role of Su Jin in short film "UNTACT". in my opinion, for GO EUN SSI, she found solace in the art of making pottery. how pretty she is when she's happy. I go through one to three of her true supporters instagram that they amazed by her experience in making ceramics and kind-hearted smart supporters who have got upload the photos of herself immersed in the activity, as well as photos of her creations, she outlined the valuable insights she got from the craft. personally, I think she's different, I could see she wore vintage clothing which suited into the character. she once got the title a Chungmuro actress and received multi-awarded. however, I'm really proud of her true fans and smart supporters who always supports her no matter what. :D I feel making pottery also taught me to keep on trying even if I don't succeed at first. regarding to the latest update from MIN HO SSI's IG posted, it seems to me that he asked his followers to make their (your) choice, what font is the most appealing and suitable for his new venture, perhaps. in my eyes, it's number one. a set dark, huge and bold font implies that each character was originally designed with a heavier appearance. from my other perspective, I assume he just say don't be afraid to make mistakes because if you do, don't be too hard on yourselves. keep on trying. if it doesn't turn out the way you planned it, it's okay. learn from it and aim to be better. he's cool and calm guy, I guess and the most important things are to be honest with people in our life about how we feel, right? after all, he's happy and he's going to miss her. may the love and happiness MINEUN love partner feel today shine through the years. together, let's support MIN HO SSI "LAZADA" appearance :heart: GO EUN SSI "UNTACT" short film. 

:heart2: :ok:

stay safe and healthy everyone ..

source: 

https://tenor.com/view/tkem-the-king-eternal-monarch-lee-min-ho-lee-gon-kim-go-eun-gif-17125029

https://www.instagram.com/ggonekim/

https://www.instagram.com/actorleeminho/

• Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

@Peekaboohoowdh just said ‘Demi  Moore’(from the film ghost) to which KGE has replied ‘Its hard’ cause Demi is a Hollywood goddess and the film ghost is the highest grossing film of the year 1990.Personally speaking its a huge compliment.:heart1:
And Nari just said-y are you so cute?I have liked and subscribed.(jinitv reference) to which KGe replied-awww have you seen it!!(in a cute way)

**this is the translation I found in Twitter**

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

we are in covid-19 so we keep safe.if you're reading this then you are happy,serenity, hope,forgiveness,angry,curious,and feel a significant piece of injustice is happening right now as shippers in communities.i am happy and being inspired to @graceyco @Lmangla  @partyon@Prerna @masunni @twinkle_little_star and many more coz their views were very good,they make my heart relieved.as shippers, i would ship Imino and GGone until they declare their truth relationship coz you two are perfect for each other.i ll wait any of their announcement patiently.stay safe wear a mask always,shippers.

:waitwhat: :nomeme:

Edited by forme26 fi
  • Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

hai everyone ..

the love is always there side by side. :D  soulmate is someone that just gets you. naturally, it's a connection of minds and a mutual respect. somehow to maintain closeness, couples should be open with each other which means being willing to hear feedback from each other without being defensive or discouraging. *I remind myself too* :D :ok:  sending prayers to our MINEUN partner for unending love and happiness. may our dream couple come true. :heartxoxo::whee!!::surprisedwut:

source :

https://tenor.com/view/kim-go-eun-lee-min-ho-hi-hello-wave-gif-17870140

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1