[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

:waves:hai everyone..

some people say that, gratitude is one of the talents. it's a gift. personally, I think gratitude is the highest expression of kindness. and, that's a power. I just want to say.. to anyone who are not yet watch "UNTACT" short film, let's watch it. naturally, we will fall in love.. we will see ourselves through her eyes.. *whoa, hold on a minute, am I starting to show my feelings?* :D:ok:

to those who have already watched, we were watching another emotional full performance of GO EUN SSI. you are a ray of sunshine to me and everyone else around. thank you for brightening our day, GO EUN SSI.. :D let us continue to support her and remain faithful to pray MIN HO SSI :heart:  GO EUN SSI love partner, may their love is built full of sincerity, faithfulness and eternal love. just when we thought we couldn't love both of you more, both of you did that. thank you for being so amazing, MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI.. :D I've said it before and I'll say it again, let's support MIN HO SSI "LAZADA" appearance :heart: GO EUN SSI "UNTACT" short film. keep going. always keep on praying, O GOD may our dream couple come true.

:heartxoxo::fullofhearts:

source

https://tenor.com/view/tkem-the-king-eternal-monarch-lee-min-ho-ruksar-creations-kim-go-eun-gif-17152630

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Okay this drought is really something that a simple matching mirror can make my shipper heart giddy. 

Re: lmh's casting news, I hope it will push through. I think it's the perfect kind of project at this moment of his career. It balances out his filmography and utilizes his global fame and he can showcase a wider acting range with the non-romance focused and emotion-enticing plot.

I also hope something similar for kge's next project. A non-romance centered film would be great like her earlier films. A series would be fine too but would prefer it be a vod original like netflix and not worry about damn ratings and nitpicking of knetz. I have watched money heist and it's a good series. I have spent sleepless nights binge watching the first 3 seasons lol. Kge on the korean version would be great but it can be nitpicked by the money heist's followers. It is the most watched non-english series in netflix so it has a quite large following. Let's just hope korean production won't mess it up. 

Now on this award shows, I'm really not getting my hopes high. With lmh's new project, there's a posibility he won't be able to attend any show. But showing up at award shows is a great way of promotion for upcoming projects, so I hope mym would consider adding it to his schedule. Same with kge, she has an upcoming film so I hope her management is also considering these award show appearances. 

Now on this choechoe app, I said previously that i'm going to help so just we can see them together again. So I downloaded the app and started sending hearts to arjenias and minoz. I can't collect hearts the whole day so I just do it during my free time while watching dramas that don't need my full attention unlike TKEM. But damn we are dealing with various fandom there! Lol! As far as I know, AAA is an attendance based award show. That's a known fact among kpop fandoms. And this app is raking moolah from these ads! Despite knowing these, I'm still helping. Although kge and lmh are not toping the rank for now, I find this voting thing interesting. The last minutes of the voting period is much more entertaining than the dramas I'm currently watching. Lol. Minoz are dealing with kpop fandoms who are trained to do this. And arjenias are dealing with 3 fandoms that are in larger number and more prepared. Not sure if I can help till the end, might get busy or might find interesting series soon but whatever the outcome is, I hope fandoms don't take it too seriously and cause fanwars which often leads to insulting the celebrities. Results will never quantify how popular or how talented they are as it is base on what type of fans they have. 

Gotta go now.. need to drop my daily hearts. Byeeee

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

LOL! Now that I've seen this repetitive clip. I can see she's totally imitating him. Ahhh they're so funny and cute. All the little things they do, to tell us that they're in love :wub:. Bet LMH would have burst out laughing too when he saw the bts. 

It's been very quiet indeed chingus. The weekend is near. Let's hope our couple can share a teeny weeny bit of their moments with us all. Love them so much. They "come in and out of my heart. But it's so tight it feels like it's going to burst!". One of my favourite Lee Gon's line! :bashful:

• Love 4
  • Awesome 2

8 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

Hello there chinggu! "Really cold" is something unimaginable for those who have not experienced long and cold winters. Last Feb. 2020 it got to -52 degrees C in my city, that was the coldest habitable place on planet Earth on that day! Fortunately, it was only for a day and the temperature got back to seasonal normal after that (seasonal normal is in the range of -20 degrees C).  But whew and it's not even in the hinterlands! 

I am so blessed to be living in a beautiful cosmopolitan city with lots of natural parks and open spaces :) 

oh wow that is really cold sorry hugs, it has only got -30C something before in my city.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 4

I had hoped he would go outside the box to expand the character typecast but his name will draw viewers since it seems more unknown cast/ staff attached to this project. I realized what an underrated actress Kim Go Eun was because her character range is so broad.  Need her in a movie or drama with Jo In Sung, Lee Jung Jae or Kim Soohyun...all known for exceptional acting skills.  Kudos to both for breaking barriers in their next projects though. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

After a year filming start on Oct2019 for Tkem, again he will start filming for Pachinko this month Oct2020. Fate.

While Kge is about to go premier with her Hero movie maybe late Dec or early Jan, Lmh will be busy filming his Pachinko drama. The irony is, those drama and movie happened during Japanese occupation too. Fate.

We been given non famous actress to act with Lmh and new rising actor to act with Kge. We dont feel threaten as shipper. Fate.

My only concern:

1. How he going to cope being far away from Kge, if he does need to be in Vancouver. (I hope not as long as 4 month) 

2. How she going to cope the long distance relationship? Seems she eager to try after her answer in sbs interview. Hehe

3. Our shipper heart wont get any confirmation on their relationship this coming Jan right? Ouch my heart hurt.

4. Will we see them in any award this year? Seem he will be busy. Idk. And again my heart hurt. 

This shipping is hard. I seriously feel tired mentally. At last, Im moved on from Tkem after nth times. Im able to watch other drama now. But i could never ship anyone anymore. I need a vacation! Unfortunately this cannot be done this year.

Hope Lmh drama and Kge movie do excellently next year. Things to look forward from them. Wish them stay happy together!

Oh btw, at 41, im busy learning video editing, download apps and i even have 2 account to vote in that Choeaedol voting apps. LOL yes after questioning myself why im doing it, i still continue doing it. Tot to drag my childrens hp too hahahaha Im going crazy, crazy for them. :hooray:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3

@masunni you just need appletv plus subscription then you can watch it even on smart TV. 

Same with you - im fervently hoping that the couple at least attends the sbs award. #1 bec TKEM is LMH's and KGE's comeback drama. #2 after all the success of TKEM, LMH/KGE  fans deserve to cap off the year with SBS awards with them in it. 

Hollywood production does have holiday break so lets hope they do take a break during the xmas season. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

This fandom here in this thread are so quite. Where all the ahjumma goes? Comeback! im alone here with our maknae's! We need to spazz and celebrate with our dear Minho!

And look at our queen, why so cute and adorable? :please:

And look at The Swoon fuel up the fire, the past and the present have same habit. :phew:

No wonder she cut her hair. She doesnt want Lmh reminded of his past. :sweatingbullets:

4 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

@masunni you just need appletv plus subscription then you can watch it even on smart TV. 

Same with you - im fervently hoping that the couple at least attends the sbs award. #1 bec TKEM is LMH's and KGE's comeback drama. #2 after all the success of TKEM, LMH/KGE  fans deserve to cap off the year with SBS awards with them in it. 

Hollywood production does have holiday break so lets hope they do take a break during the xmas season. 

I dont think the sub is free right? How many online channel do i need? LOL. Aigooo let me google later how much is going cost me.  :surprisedwut:

I seriously need them to attend something, this getting outrageous! I hope they do, for promoting their drama and film at least as an excuse. -_-

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

7 hours ago, masunni said:

This fandom here in this thread are so quite. Where all the ahjumma goes? Comeback! im alone here with our maknae's! We need to spazz and celebrate with our dear Minho!

And look at our queen, why so cute and adorable?

And look at The Swoon fuel up the fire, the past and the present have same habit. :phew:

No wonder she cut her hair. She doesnt want Lmh reminded of his past. :sweatingbullets:

I dont think the sub is free right? How many online channel do i need? LOL. Aigooo let me google later how much is going cost me. 

I seriously need them to attend something, this getting outrageous! I hope they do, for promoting their drama and film at least as an excuse. -_-

Ggone caption on her post "with heedong"...who is heedong, kim gae dong?? hahaha...she look so cute with that bang and specs.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Read @masunni spoiler at 3am last night as watching some of TKEM (again) at crazy hours. Been trying to process it in my head since then. Now our queen posted just when i'm about to go to work :w00t: I'm counting on you guys to find out what does hee dong mean???!! Ah I think everyone's quiet cos they've run out of crumbs to feed on lol Where's our King.....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Read @masunni spoiler at 3am last night as watching some of TKEM (again) at crazy hours. Been trying to process it in my head since then. Now our queen posted just when i'm about to go to work :w00t: I'm counting on you guys to find out what does hee dong mean???!! Ah I think everyone's quiet cos they've run out of crumbs to feed on lol Where's our King.....

Heedong is her friend in Untact film...hihi, i just found out on ig.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

14 minutes ago, Daisy Lavender said:

Ggone caption on her post "with heedong"...who is heedong, kim gae dong?? hahaha...she look so cute with that bang and specs.

Gae dong indeed hahahaha. She with her Untact co star.

8 minutes ago, Peekaboohoo said:

U should read the book. I imagine Hansu is Lmh from the beginning, feel so GOOD! Hahaha

I want to give more spoiler, but i hold myself from doing it incase people will hate me. :phew:

Crumbs? Maybe once a month starting next week. He definitely be very busy to post anything. Hope he remember every 5th of the month.

I hope we got crumbs tonight. :phew:

Minho shi post something please! :wub: how i wish he listen to me. Lol.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

On 10/22/2020 at 11:25 AM, masunni said:

Shipper connecting the dots..... again. It feel drought as fandom is quite in Igs and Twitter. And the untact bts feed us with this. Have u watch the bts? U should, she mimicking him for sure.

my eyes landed straightly on that long neck of KGE, I wondered if the markings of the King's beheaded scene were still there that gave MinEun shippers a lot of sleepless night:smooches2:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

KGE will always be KGE. She really has no qualms posting any pics of herself in the most casual setting. Look, she has absolutely really short bangs but yet she still needs to push her bangs aside :rolleyes:

Since this is a shippers' thread, may I just say I excited for LMH's project but I am also very interested to know how our lovebirds feel with them having their own busy work and that means less time for each other? Does he really need to go overseas? Is she also gonna be busy with new projects? Oh well, sometimes distance makes the heart fonder.....

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

37 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

KGE will always be KGE. She really has no qualms posting any pics of herself in the most casual setting. Look, she has absolutely really short bangs but yet she still needs to push her bangs aside :rolleyes:

Since this is a shippers' thread, may I just say I excited for LMH's project but I am also very interested to know how our lovebirds feel with them having their own busy work and that means less time for each other? Does he really need to go overseas? Is she also gonna be busy with new projects? Oh well, sometimes distance makes the heart fonder.....

We are still waiting for the wedding. I heard alot of bell rings from tweeterians. Hopefully the call shall surprisingly appear out of nowhere. Imagine if all the shippers from this thread and drama thread get invited. It would be a ridiculously hilarious wedding. 500+ shippers attending the wedding giggling and taking pictures screaming kiss kiss kiss! I would take the front row seat without any blocking my views pushing other shippers out of the way...

• Like 7
  • LOL 5