[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Hello to everyone!!! 

Very busy week indeed, but always find time to view several times in a day the shortfilm of KGE. I'm super proud of her selection of projects, really worth the praise. 

As for her latest post in IG, isn't she the cutest? OM, she is soooo adorable!!! She really exuded a quality of a person worth following and supporting. 

Hopefully, she gets to rest and enjoy spending quality time with her loved ones before starting a new project. The hair bangs for sure have a purpose, and I am keeping my fingers cross that she gets to play the role of Tokyo in the SK version of Money Heist. Also, for her to be paired with other actors who I'm pretty sure are also looking forward to work with her. 

As for LMH, congratulations in advance because for sure it will be a big hit. He has done and proven himself worth to be part of the cast, maybe partly due to his popularity and influence in social media, but more than that is his talent as an actor who really worked hard from bottom to the top. He deserves to be recognized as well and be supported. I was hoping for KGE to part of the cast as well. I mean why not? 

As for the possibility of both KGE and LMH being away for some period of time, I still believe in love. Love will conquer everything, Love will always find a way, Love knows no distance. For sure, regardless, they will always communicate and possibly schedule a private trip just for the two of them. OM, what am I thinking?! hahahaha, oh well nothing is impossible to think that way. Also, our fandom here has a healthy environment to share such crazy ideas anyways. 

I just wish LMH will answer an IG post in a while.... To LMH, if you are lurking around here, prove to us that you are going to stay strong and keep your love with KGE stronger even if you will have overseas works by posting in your IG....oh my that I guess is a bit crazier... too much soju intake I guess... 

Sorry for the loooong sharing I posted here.

Happy weekend everyone, stay safe. :elated:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

59 minutes ago, Love GoEun said:

Hello to everyone!!! 

Very busy week indeed, but always find time to view several times in a day the shortfilm of KGE. I'm super proud of her selection of projects, really worth the praise. 

As for her latest post in IG, isn't she the cutest? OM, she is soooo adorable!!! She really exuded a quality of a person worth following and supporting. 

Hopefully, she gets to rest and enjoy spending quality time with her loved ones before starting a new project. The hair bangs for sure have a purpose, and I am keeping my fingers cross that she gets to play the role of Tokyo in the SK version of Money Heist. Also, for her to be paired with other actors who I'm pretty sure are also looking forward to work with her. 

As for LMH, congratulations in advance because for sure it will be a big hit. He has done and proven himself worth to be part of the cast, maybe partly due to his popularity and influence in social media, but more than that is his talent as an actor who really worked hard from bottom to the top. He deserves to be recognized as well and be supported. I was hoping for KGE to part of the cast as well. I mean why not? 

As for the possibility of both KGE and LMH being away for some period of time, I still believe in love. Love will conquer everything, Love will always find a way, Love knows no distance. For sure, regardless, they will always communicate and possibly schedule a private trip just for the two of them. OM, what am I thinking?! hahahaha, oh well nothing is impossible to think that way. Also, our fandom here has a healthy environment to share such crazy ideas anyways. 

I just wish LMH will answer an IG post in a while.... To LMH, if you are lurking around here, prove to us that you are going to stay strong and keep your love with KGE stronger even if you will have overseas works by posting in your IG....oh my that I guess is a bit crazier... too much soju intake I guess... 

Sorry for the loooong sharing I posted here.

Happy weekend everyone, stay safe. :elated:

Well said. Congratulations to both of them in that matter. She was certainly a credible dancing partner for TKEM and couldn't envision another actress giving him that sort of dance. It takes two to dance tango. KGE was certainly a great dancing partner for LMH. She really helped him create a dynamic chemistry that was extremely sexual tension and passive aggressive which we all enjoyed and loved. Wish her nothing more then success. As the same goes to LMH who have become my favourite actor during TKEM. I fell in love with him and her. Such a wonderful pairing and talented

• Love 5
  • Awesome 2

50 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Selfishly I don’t want to see him in a too intense sex scene. It kinda feels strange to see him being too intimate with another girl, though I know I am being really ridiculous lol. 

I feel you dear.Same goes for me too.

i know I am being selfish but I can’t help it.:please:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

Why many post missing here? Mods, did we post anything wrong? The day when im once in the blue moon hyperactive, the thread go haywire. :surprisedwut: oh well, happy weekend everyone! 

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

General reminder:

Please remember this is a shipper thread for Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun shippers. Discussions about Lee Min Ho's new drama are considered as off-topic and will be hidden without notice.

I also would like to remind you that sharing illegally uploaded copyrighted material such as the novel "Pachinko" is considered a violation of forum rules and those posts will be hidden as well.

For now I've only hidden those posts and not issued any warning. Please move your discussions to the respective actor and drama thread and refrain from sharing the link to the book.

I'm sure it's much more support for Lee Min Ho if you would buy the book legally as well. :)

-Jillia

Ooo ok noted. Sorry didnt know the rules. Tq. 

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Onlyforlove said:

I feel you dear.Same goes for me too.

i know I am being selfish but I can’t help it.

Ditto. I can't even bear thinking about watching either LMH or KGE kissing anyone else, nevermind a s*x scene. At the moment, I can't even make myself revisit any of their previous dramas cos I don't want to see their kiss scenes with other actors/actress! Think I'm going crazy :sweats:I really miss seeing our Pyeha's blurry late night walkies photos. 

@masunni definitely hyper today lol. Thank you for trying to share the book with us all. The mod's done the right thing though, so you don't get into trouble. I'm gonna order the book! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Perhaps LMH is really not lurking around here.

But why do I feel so sad, probably because of headache from too much soju drinking last night. I just felt so sad because LMH has no IG post. Usually, they both post on the same day, even with hours in between. 

Is this how it is going to be because he will be busy with his shooting schedules? OM, good thing KGE knows how to devote her quality time for herself and to her loved ones. 

But I will forever mark my calendar every 5th day or 2nd or 10th day of the month. 

For sure, they always communicate with each other, that I will be more than happy to know. 

God Bless everyone. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

General reminder:

Please remember this is a shipper thread for Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun shippers. Discussions about Lee Min Ho's new drama are considered as off-topic and will be hidden without notice.

I also would like to remind you that sharing illegally uploaded copyrighted material such as the novel "Pachinko" is considered a violation of forum rules and those posts will be hidden as well.

For now I've only hidden those posts and not issued any warning. Please move your discussions to the respective actor and drama thread and refrain from sharing the link to the book.

I'm sure it's much more support for Lee Min Ho if you would buy the book legally as well. :)

-Jillia

hai @Jillia thank you for the reminder :D I've just finished reading book 'Pachinko' absolutely loved it. it's definitely long, such a rich story and there were a lot of storylines,

though. I believe it's a chronicle of four generations of a korean immigrant family story. I really liked it from a historical perspectives.

:popcornjackson: :ok:

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

26 minutes ago, Love GoEun said:

But I will forever mark my calendar every 5th day or 2nd or 10th day of the month. 

For sure, they always communicate with each other, that I will be more than happy to know. 

You know at this point I m not even expecting anymore late night pics or 5th of the month posts or any other related posts of them cause he will b shooting and busy and he will also be needed to promote his new project soon.So better stop connecting the old ones.(I think that’s how promotion works,but I m not sure).
But I felt a little sad today when he didnot post.☹️I absolutely knew he wouldn’t but last few months was such an roller coaster with so many surprise posts thrown at us,I did feel little dishearten today!
But I just hope they bond strongly within and be happy.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

:waves:hai everyone ..

according to me, MIN HO SSI charisma is palpable and there will surely be more great performance to come. from my perspective, MIN HO SSI will culminatie in a grisly scene, is limned with cool and blood-curdling sadism. personally, I think with his peachy complexion and page king looks, he has became the "it" of the korean drama industry for so long definitely he again remains undaunted in the presence of international actor and actresses, demonstrating impressive range in action and heavy scene. let's support his upcoming Apple tv drama series "PACHINKO". MIN HO SSI.. as the korean best actor, you're on the right track now and that's coming along nicely. :D sensational. by allowing myself in happiness mood which I got the inspiration from GO EUN SSI. like her, the more we practice loving ourselves, the more lovable we become. *whoa, hold on a minute, I'm talking to myself* :D naturally, pleasure and happiness are the aims of love relationships. may the years ahead be filled with lasting joy, support and understanding stay with MIN HO SSI :heart: GO EUN SSI forever. keep going. always keep on praying, O GOD may our MINEUN dream couple come true. 

:heartxoxo::surprisedwut::transforms:

source: 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1433355wpp/lee-min-ho-confirmed-for-cast-of-drama-pachinko-spanning-across-korea-japan-and-the-united-states

https://tenor.com/view/the-king-eternal-monarch-tkem-kdrama-korean-drama-lee-minho-gif-17425121

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

7 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Ditto. I can't even bear thinking about watching either LMH or KGE kissing anyone else, nevermind a s*x scene. At the moment, I can't even make myself revisit any of their previous dramas cos I don't want to see their kiss scenes with other actors/actress! Think I'm going crazy I really miss seeing our Pyeha's blurry late night walkies photos. 

@masunni definitely hyper today lol. Thank you for trying to share the book with us all. The mod's done the right thing though, so you don't get into trouble. I'm gonna order the book! 

@Peekaboohoo I know exactly what you mean because that is how I feel too. I cannot watch any of their previous dramas because I refuse to associate them with anyone else. And yes, I do feel tiny thorn pricks thinking who he has been with in the past. I know, I am easily jealous. So I live for those crumbs by LMH with his cryptic posts to display his affections for KGE. I miss seeing their interactions in the BTSs and how smitten LMH was back then.

If he ever really need to do those intimate scenes with others, he better make it up big time with KGE and give us more heart swooning posts to tell us he is crazy for KGE.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 11

See i told ya shipping is hard business. :lol: been there before, so totally understand how it work in this forums. But forgotten about the illegal link sharing. Oooppss

To justify my action, I own the book, i read the book and i received the ebook pdf (so why not sharing) but I should have known better huhu sorry.

Continue shipping without mentioning the book. We should discuss how Lmh be a brilliant Hansu with teenager Sunja and imagination run wild Kge as adult Sunja with Isak (u should read the book hehe). Omg apple tv will break haha :hwaiting2: 

We are sailing at open seas slowly and i hope smoothly. Is very quite week for shippers. It will be more rough in this few months. Dont stop spazzing about them. Any tiny micro crumbs worth sharing here. Happy weekend shippers! :phew:

2 hours ago, Love GoEun said:

Perhaps LMH is really not lurking around here.

But why do I feel so sad, probably because of headache from too much soju drinking last night. I just felt so sad because LMH has no IG post. Usually, they both post on the same day, even with hours in between. 

Is this how it is going to be because he will be busy with his shooting schedules? OM, good thing KGE knows how to devote her quality time for herself and to her loved ones. 

God Bless everyone. 

When one is busy another one will troll the instagram.

Remember when Kge was busy after Tkem, fuh is so hard to get her new pic and post. And at that time Lmh busy with morning trolls. Now i miss waking up at 5am and see Lmh post. LOL.

So, now Kge turn ehhh. Looking forward to her post more this coming months. Until her Hero go premier, i bet she will be free from project until Dec. :shaq:

And to my fellow chingu @kdfan_incad, dont argue with them, we cannot win. We should spazz more with Lmh and Kge as 1 person.

Lmh love Kge 

Lmh live for Kge

Lmh adores Kge

Lmh smitten with Kge

Lmh shy with Kge

Lmh lovestagram Kge

Kge love Lmh

Kge live for Lmh

Kge adores Lmh

Kge smitten by Lmh

Kge feel shy with Lmh

Kge lovestagram Lmh

They sticky together! :2540_meh:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 5
  • Blob 1

Happy weekend, Chingus! 

Today's pixie dust is brought to you by our fave content creator, @01TheBetween: 

Just look at Ggone's eye contact with Minho... Ayieeee! There's definitely something!

Since Ggone is not part of the cast, I still think it's loud in the coming days. Remember MYM is LMH, they have posted the announcement yesterday and Ggone seconded the post by posting three photos of her. 

Based from my observation, I don't think that these two can easily be swayed. Cancers are loyal and protective of loved ones. 

Also, while watching Record of Youth, I don't think they will formally announce their relationship. It's really complicated in SK especially if you are a brand ambassador. Depending on the contract, you might get sued or lose investors. 

What I am sure of is there will still be crumbs every once in a while.

Let's also hope that they will attend the award shows together this year! 

ANDDDDD remember that we are only spectators and let's ship with a heart.  

Happy weekend and stay safe!

• Like 12
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

hai  @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina and thank you. very interesting. there are still many, many more, right? :wow2:   :letsgo:

it also means to continue doing something. by looking at GO EUN SSI latest pictures post in her IG,

I feel she's really good and relaxed with potentially boosting our mood and positive productivity. surely, MIN HO SSI miss her beautiful smile :D  okay, let's continue support and rewatch GO EUN SSI "UNTACT" short film.

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

OM, it is my first time to really do shipping. I was not really prepared for what is to come. I mean, true, LMH might not post in IG for a while because he will be occupied with his busy schedule and in promoting the series. 

My take now is that if he will post soon in his IG with his new leading lady having the same aura with KGE, then that would be end game for me in shipping. If that happens, then I would firmly accept the fact that everything back then were just part of work and promotions. 

However, if nothing will be posted in his IG similar to those photos with KGE during the airing of his new project, then my membership in shipping continues. 

I mean that would be the confirmation we can get straight from him even if the agencies will not release any official statements. 

For now, I will still board the ship and continue sharing happy thoughts with all of you with or without crumbs from them. 

I will continue to support KGE, as she is my inspiration and also LMH because he was also a good actor worth respecting when it comes to his craft. 

Happy weekend! :approves:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

@kdfan_incad I think it's mainly 'cos there's already a forum discussing the new drama.

@Peekaboohoo   @AquariusMY   Same here, not ready to watch LMH with another FL. But from what I read about it it's the story of forbidden love and there are some explicit scenes. More upon that its a US show and there explicit means EXPLICIT not like K-drama s3x scenes. It won't be airing till next year mid. I should probably prepare my mind by then. I had cancelled the Apple tv sub, now I have to take it again. 

I was glad that I watched all his shows while waiting for King to finish airing. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to watch it. 
Yes, he's going to promote his show and is going to post his FL pic in his IG. We have to b ready for it 'cos it's inevitable. KGE did the same. The question is up to what extent the promo pics will go. 
This is my first ship(didn't even know what shipping was LOL) and will be my last. Though I could clearly see LMH's feelings clear as sky by watching the BTS, presscon and swoon videos, I would have let all that go if July 2 didn't happen. I didn't start this 'cos she's the only woman in his IG or how smitten he looked. I started shipping 'cos he was bold enough to let the world know he has feelings for her through the July 2 post. So unless they say they are in a relationship with anyone else I will believe in this ship. I hope they will continue posting on the 5th.

I finally started watching a new drama and to my dismay the FL is a police detective and I kept thinking about JTE. The show is good but I don't feel anything for the two leads even when the two are good actors. The only thing making me continue is curiosity. Whereas nowadays if I see Mineun anywhere may it be the BTS, Swoon clips or interviews my heart aches and I become so emotional that I stopped watching them altogether. I need some distraction. None of the new drama is helping. I even tried going back to my western series, but I kept on imagining KGE as the FL and LMH as the ML. someone help me please:crybaby:
I do think they will be able to attend the SBS awards 'cos its during the holiday season and filming gets a break during that time. That's my only hope to see them together. I hope and pray they will win the best couple award:transforms:
  • Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

How to move on from them if the management keep accepting gifts from shipper. Or is this normal from shipping world? Is beautiful.:fullofhearts:

OHSOihj.jpg

credit Elitaewon Instagram

@Love GoEun @Ms.sunshine the thing we all concern about in shipping. Is nerve wrecking right. I was hoping he wont post anything about the drama and be the same Lmh before Tkem happened but it sound selfish huhu. If he did post same like his previous work, i also need to evaluate my shipping huhuuhu. Until then we have some faith ok.

The reminder of explicit scene ooohhh my ahjumma heart will scream for Kge even is only mean work for them. Lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

@masunnithanks for sharing the same emotions with us. I really can't imagine our lifestagram without their weekly or monthly lovestagram.

True, I will definitely end my delulu shipping of KGE and LMH once his future IG posts confirms my current theory that everything he has for KGE was merely about friendship, no more and no less. I also want to move on from the possibility of experiencing heartbreak from them. Good thing I have not invested so much and am just around supporting their projects online. 

My only concern right now is for KGE not to be bashed again by the OIMs who are just waiting for the right moment to attack her. I'm pretty sure she has overcome that trauma before. However, this one is massive since we are not fully aware about the percentage of LMH supporters who are respectful towards KGE. I just hope and pray that she remains strong from all the possible hurtful comments. I'm trying to get hold of myself and refraining from retaliating against who will hurt KGE. 

The July 2 was really a living proof and testament of my shipping experience. However, it was hard to convey since there is no announcement made yet, and that makes SK entertainment totally different and unique from other countries. The managements really secure and protect confidentiality, secrecies and private lives of their artists. In as much as I would like to complain against LMH for not being brave enough to tell the truth, then again, I just need to respect them and wait for the real moment. 

As for LMH new project with the possibility of having explicit scenes, he is professional and he knows his boundaries (especially if he is in a relationship with someone). I don't think he will go over and above from doing it. It will always be up to the viewers to evaluate every scene. If viewers get affected and convinced, then his portray of the role is effective. Likewise, with KGE. Both are really professional whenever they portray their roles. But with TKEM scenes and BTS of it, ayayayay totally different. 

Sorry for the long feedback. Thank you for reading. :fullofhearts:

• Like 9
  • Love 2