[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Kim Go Eun often ties hair bun, some have short bangs!

cepol.png&w=820&a=br&zc=1

Kim Go Eun now often appears by tying a hair bun (photo source: SC Twitter @ggonesabie) GenPI.co

For those of you who like to watch Korean dramas or films from the Land of Ginseng, of course you know Kim Go Eun. His acting in a drama or film is so total that many have praised him and become fans.
Lately, Kim Go Eun who collided with Lee Min Hoo in the drama The King: Eternal Monarch often appeared with tied hair. His charm is increasingly visible with the various tied hairstyles that he uploaded on his Instagram account:

https://www.genpi.co/gaya-hidup/66854/kim-go-eun-sering-ikat-cepol-rambut-ada-yang-berponi-pendek

• Like 10

I am really glad Ggone's short film is recieving so much love and attention. I hope this continues till we hit 10M views. And the other wonderful news is LMH's possible new project, hope to hear his good news soon. Both of these 2 lovelies' future career look so bright and wonderful! And i hope their personal lives are also doing well too. Enough of all that fan war, hatred and what not, let them do what they want to do. They are adults, give them the space to develop their craft and live their live.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

hai everyone .. 

everyone, put your hands together for great applause when the speaker has finished gave an important announcement. the parade with its smiles applause and balloons was over in a half hour. GO EUN SSI joined the applause while MIN HO SSI looked embarrassed. *whoa, hold on a minute, I'm dreaming* :D

:surprisedwut:     :letsgo: 

:popcornjackson:     :ok:

let's give a big round of applause for MIN HO SSI accepting a new project. personally, I think falling in love is a uniquely intense period of time for anyone. when love is lives in life it becomes more meaningful and valuable. assure, the sign of romantic interest, some people are not hesitant to utter these three words "I love you" than others. I believe, GO EUN

SSI gives affirmations to show him she cares that his strength gives her strength. may every day their love grows greater and deeper with compliment each other perfectly. I suppose always keep on praying, may MINEUN love partner :heart: our dream couple come true.

:heart2:    :transforms:

source

• Like 24

Wow, news about LMH new project sounds epic!! This is my point of view. When LMH finished his national service and returned to acting, he was highly criticized for choosing TKEM as his next project. Many even said they were disappointed that he chose yet another role which he plays a desirable man with high status, good looking etc. I can see why there were such criticism. LMH had played perfect roles for many years and whether he liked it or not, many of his roles really focused on his good looks. I think he did try and break the stereotype a bit through TKEM because the storyline is so amazing and it's so different to what he did before (not high school type love story).

If he is really going to play the role of Pachinko, then that's an amazing next step for him! It sounds like a role that's going to challenge his acting ability. Needless to say, I 110% feel that our KGE is going to be the best lady love to support and encourage him!

Now....career and achievements aside. I'm still praying that we get to see our couple in one frame :cutekitty: I miss their togetherness so much....

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Wow, news about LMH new project sounds epic!! This is my point of view. When LMH finished his national service and returned to acting, he was highly criticized for choosing TKEM as his next project. Many even said they were disappointed that he chose yet another role which he plays a desirable man with high status, good looking etc. I can see why there were such criticism. LMH had played perfect roles for many years and whether he liked it or not, many of his roles really focused on his good looks. I think he did try and break the stereotype a bit through TKEM because the storyline is so amazing and it's so different to what he did before (not high school type love story).

If he is really going to play the role of Pachinko, then that's an amazing next step for him! It sounds like a role that's going to challenge his acting ability. Needless to say, I 110% feel that our KGE is going to be the best lady love to support and encourage him!

Now....career and achievements aside. I'm still praying that we get to see our couple in one frame :cutekitty: I miss their togetherness so much....

Such an epic conspiracy theory. I highly beg to differ. LMH put Kdramas on the map as in it's entirely since 09. All his roles were major hits and have achieved it's objective goals. Including TKEM and have gained alot of fanfare for TKEM. I fail to see the fuzz. How is being desireable man bad? you hear something new everyday.

LMH is easily the most significiant actor in the last decade globally or so. As far as his skills go nobody needs introduction his results and achievements speak for themselves. 

A true pioneer of an actor hailing for the Asian continents and have been doing great work and have meet nothing but love for his works and that is every single one of his works have achieved success and exposure. His works has been meet with love from the audience. Great Actor indeed. 

Is he the actor of the last decade most certainly? most certainly! All hail to his majesty KING Lee Gon

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

I am not very familiar with LMH previously but I totally admire him as an actor ever since TKEM. No doubt he is an affluent actor with great acting skills and I love his maturity more and more. I have been very curious as to what he does in between projects and the fact that each of his projects are a success goes to show his strong influence and capabilities. Am excited learning about his potential new project.

May be delusional of me, but I would like to think that being in a strong relationship with a highly skilled actress does give him the support and confidence he needs to venture into the somewhat unknown realm. I think it helps to have his better half in the same industry as him for him to bounce off ideas and for her to encourage him to propel further. This relationship of theirs certainly provided them with lots of love and good luck, if I may say. With love, comes happiness and strength.

Hopefully we hear more good news from them. There may not be dating announcements but them posting on the same day each time is good enough for us for now! 

• Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

8 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

I am not very familiar with LMH previously but I totally admire him as an actor ever since TKEM. No doubt he is an affluent actor with great acting skills and I love his maturity more and more. I have been very curious as to what he does in between projects and the fact that each of his projects are a success goes to show his strong influence and capabilities. Am excited learning about his potential new project.

May be delusional of me, but I would like to think that being in a strong relationship with a highly skilled actress does give him the support and confidence he needs to venture into the somewhat unknown realm. I think it helps to have his better half in the same industry as him for him to bounce off ideas and for her to encourage him to propel further. This relationship of theirs certainly provided them with lots of love and good luck, if I may say. With love, comes happiness and strength.

Hopefully we hear more good news from them. There may not be dating announcements but them posting on the same day each time is good enough for us for now! 

True words of wisdom spoken. I couldn't agree more with everything you said. His one skilled actor.

I think him getting married will make him settle more and I have noticed some Ex-shippers have been on the trail of our MinEun couple they don't want them to end together and hopefully once they go official it will denounce all that. 

Married men seemed to be more respected around the world then single men and I don't know why even in my very non-religious culture in Denmark where religion is zero to none but somehow I find myself respecting married men more then single and the same goes to married women and single women. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 4

This is what K-drama stan twitter should be about. My MinEun*RiRi heart is too full today. My bias fandom supporting my ultimate bias fandom. Binjin nation thank you for your kind words and support. I truly hope both our ships sail in peace.:ohboy2:

UNTACT promo Eng Subbed. Please watch the film and lets hit 10M:hwaiting:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

True words of wisdom spoken. I couldn't agree more with everything you said. His one skilled actor.

I think him getting married will make him settle more and I have noticed some Ex-shippers have been on the trail of our MinEun couple they don't want them to end together and hopefully once they go official it will denounce all that. 

Married men seemed to be more respected around the world then single men and I don't know why even in my very non-religious culture in Denmark where religion is zero to none but somehow I find myself respecting married men more then single and the same goes to married women and single women. 

If I may honest, I like celebrities who are married. This is especially true for Asian actors where many are afraid they lose their popularity if they are married, but yet I find the ones who take the leap of faith and get married are the ones who are hot and matured! They know what they want, they pursue who they love, they are courageous to settle down and start a family. 

From the looks of things, it seems LMH is not afraid to claim the person he loves, he will surely protects her and I hope to see him happily married. He will have the love and support from his wife to allow him to have the confidence to venture further in his career, as all of his personal aspects are taken care of already.

So when is LMH and KGE gonna get married??

• Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Wiggle 2

hai everyone ..
as the saying goes, "true love has a habit of coming back." when we've found someone who keeps we coming back, we can be sure it's true love. get our loved ones on the same feelings and let him or her know how we feel by writing down one of true love notes for him or her.:D recently, the viewers are getting smarter to choose a movie as one of the entertainment that can fill their days of facing challenges in the Covid-19 pandemic. the sum of audiences watching the "UNTACT" short film on youtube are increasing speedily. this is a good news to share. GO EUN SSI has become the choice of many viewers around the world. absolutely, we must be very happy to know that. besides that, let's support and rewatch The King:Eternal Monarch TKEM drama as well. I guess, many of us still remember the storylines of TKEM which king Lee Gon mounts his horse Maximus and enters the forest. eventually, he crosses over from the kingdom of Corea into the parallel world of the republic of Korea. king Lee Gon finally meets detective Jeong Tae Eul. *whoa, hold on a minute, I suppose control myself to become a storyteller* :D personally, I believe most of us repeated watching the drama so many times as happy pills and remain keep it deep inside in our heart, right? definitely, their love and romance are always full of tenderness and eternal love. always keep on praying may the love :heart: of MINEUN partner stay strong always last forever. let's support and rewatch the short film "UNTACT" and the drama "TKEM" their best work forever. I feel MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI love to hear this undivided support, provide comfort and encouragement from their true fans and the smart supporters.

:whee!!: :surprisedwut::heartxoxo:

source

• Like 8
  • Love 10