[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

@masunniWell I agree with few points.I actually hoped he would walk into films for his next project cause drama requires huge time investment,not that film doesn’t but films are generally shorter and has a quick shedule.In that way they could spend time and be busy with work too.And moreover with the various range of films comming in these days,he can try some challenging role which he has not done before.Just my opinion though.He has full right to chose whatever he wanna do.

And with the news of Canada comming in I m really skeptical.I know actors travel a lot but 4 months...urggghhh(I would faint thinking to stay away from my boyfriend for 4 straight months).

Shouldn’t MYM come in this picture and confirm atleast.

If this casting news is true, than guys tough times ahead!!:crazymad:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

@masunni

Do you mind if I dm you? 

I delete it. U can dm me later. I dont mind

8 hours ago, Onlyforlove said:

@masunniWell I agree with few points.I actually hoped he would walk into films for his next project cause drama requires huge time investment,not that film doesn’t but films are generally shorter and has a quick shedule.In that way they could spend time and be busy with work too.And moreover with the various range of films comming in these days,he can try some challenging role which he has not done before.Just my opinion though.He has full right to chose whatever he wanna do.

And with the news of Canada comming in I m really skeptical.I know actors travel a lot but 4 months...urggghhh(I would faint thinking to stay away from my boyfriend for 4 straight months).

Shouldn’t MYM come in this picture and confirm atleast.

If this casting news is true, than guys tough times ahead!!

I deleted my view. I wrote that after finish reading at 6am. Yup i didnt sleep 1 night straight. Im afraid we should discuss later when casting confirm. Some are not ready yet. :sweatingbullets:

And yes, being far away with bf, gf, husband, wife is hard. Wish and pray only the best for them. :)

• Like 7
  • Love 2

What if, let's say in a crazy world...  KGE is also included in the Pachinko cast? It's going to be louuuuddd in the coming days. Both of them have not yet confirmed that they will attend the AAA. 

KGE is one of the best in the industry and she can definitely slay any role in the series. What do you think?

This is just me going crazy on a Wednesday morning. LOL

Happy Hump Day Wednesday!

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 7

@heyitsmebernlike minds think alike :approves:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003061518

@masunni yes girl, we will discuss it when there's official announcement either from MYM/Apple tv plus or any other US media outlets. Just one request to everyone though, please be open minded and have a healthy discussion. All the people here in this fandom only wants what's best for those two precious human beings.:fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 4

11 hours ago, masunni said:

Deleted. No one is ready yet.

Wow @masunni, I am amazed that you've read the book and found out so much info about filming dates etc! I want to say thank you :) That's some impressive investigative work! True, 4 months of filming in Canada could mean very challenging time for the couple. But I think there could be some very positive posibilities too? KGE could go for a holiday there and to spend time with him? They both like travelling and love nature. Canada is like the perfect place for that! Being able to go places without being chased or hounded by papz would just be amazing for them. I don't know about both their filming schedules, but KGE have worked continuously for some time hasn't she? And I presume filming for Hero has finished. 

Praying we get more crumbs soon. I just have this feeling that our couple's going to be very adventurous and might even consider more international work. They are, at the end of the day, very successful individuals with their career in not just acting but also modelling. 

PS: Omg, imagine couple selcas in Canada. PPS: I don't think they would mind any period of self-isolating after their travels :mask::shaq:

Have a great day lovely peeps!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 5

@Peekaboohoois not mine investigation hehe, more like shipper who read hangul translate it. And along the thread news about the remaining months could be film in Canada.

Many said he confirm by being silence, signing confidential to undisclose casting and with only unconfirm news from few media, i better wait for official lineup. But with 1 month before start filming and still dont have full casting, is weird. Or maybe they want to suprise everyone. We can just wait k. 

Im not sure what im feeling right now after finish reading Pachinko this morning. Is a nice story, until it reach few chapter at the end that i found it eerr haywire. So, now everyone is busy to find out who Lmh will be between 5 mens in the book. :phew:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

hai everyone .. 

I just want to say .. from GO EUN SSI earliest years she delighted every one by her extraordinary beauty and vivacity. :D let's support and rewatch her short film "UNTACT". naturally, I believe when we spread the love, the love comes back to us many times over through loving relationships. people feel good when they are with someone who is upbeat and energetic. it attracts others to us. :D regarding to the upcoming MIN HO SSI movie "PACHINKO" all the news we hear and get from social media, Internet and others, we will definitely be able to wait. to be honest, either MIN HO SSI accepts the new project or not, I feel that we will support him in every piece of art he made it. I think when the going gets tough, we must stick with it. there are going to be times in life when we feel like throwing in the handkerchief and giving up. *whoa, hold on a minute, actually I said it to myself* :D nevertheless, we still strong to face of everything. let's spread love and kindness for the eternal love MINEUN :heart: partner and always keep on praying, O GOD may our dream couple come true.

:heart4: :transforms::cutekitty:

stay safe and happy everyone..

source: 

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-untact-8k-movie-released-shot-galaxy-s20-note-20/

https://tenor.com/view/tkem-the-king-eternal-monarch-lee-min-ho-kim-go-eun-lee-gon-gif-17780314

• Like 6
  • Love 9

We have the best fandom showering our lovely couple with love and gifts weekly! I hope they do feel the love we have for them, individually and together! Fighting! 

Road to 10M views for Untact! Currently, it is already at 2M views. 

You can download SOLO VPN ( no ads and interruption) to stream it seamlessly through the Official Samsung Korea Youtube Channel! 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

1. RE: Pachinko the novel. Almost finished reading it. I was soooo emotionally invested and there were times when I cried a river. I'm not going to say anything at this point until a formal announcement from MYM, AppleTV+ or a reputable US media outlet. 

2. Female lead role: Bias aside, KGE definitely first came into my mind about the lead female protagonist's role. But I thought of 2 other names who might fit the role too. I will wait for the official casting news before I share my POV. 

3. Possible filming in Vancouver: I was the HAPPIEST FAN when I read about this! I felt like my dream of seeing LMH in person and on a film location at that, came closer to reality. But a part of me is thinking that his character might not end up to be the one filming here in Canada. There are 5 male lead characters in the novel and we don't know which character he would take on.

In any case, I am preparing options/provisions for a possible trip to Vancouver and area for a fan meet. I am also identifying possible filming sites which could give Japanese ambiance; I've been to three actually. For those who have not been to Canada, it's a beautiful country with breathtaking, gorgeous outdoors throughout all four seasons. If filming will happen in Vancouver (Western Canada) until April, that means the actors/crew would be there all throughout the winter. Winter in Vancouver and area is not so bad; in fact it's gorgeous!  There are many parks around the city and if lovebirds wish to go there, they could be completely anonymous. Canadians are the one of the most, if not the most, polite and respectful people I've known. When I think about my happy place (my #1 favorite) n Vancouver, a park in North Vancouver, I think about LMH X KGE spending hours there - stroll, eat, cycle, sit on the bench, etc. - and be completely anonymous. If they act lowkey enough like everybody else (i.e. no obvious bodyguards), nobody would ever notice who they are and bother them.  There is a also a beach park tucked in an area in the city that even if you go completely naked nobody would know and no one would ever care.  A world class ski/winter resort 90- minute drive from Vancouver which was the site of the 2010 Winter Olympics is also one of my favorites. A celebrity could rent a condo and stay there for a week(s) unknown to the rest of the world. In an interview last year with L' Officiel Hommes,  LMH mentioned that he wanted to see the Northern Lights. If he takes a 2.5 hour flight from Vancouver that would take him/them to Yukon, the best place in Canada to see the aurora borealis.

In other words, what I am saying is if LMH ends up filming in Vancouver for months it might create an opportunity for him/them to be completely private and immensely enjoy being ordinary.  This  thought makes me giddy and warm hearted, especially because it's been snowing in our city since Oct. 12. Oh and how I wish I could provide my inputs to the planning of their romantic getaway. A fangirl can dream, right? It's free after all. :love:

P.S. Goblin was filmed in Quebec (Eastern Canada) and I'm not sure if KGE has been to Western Canada.

1. Is sad right. I cried bucket and scream NOOO to certain part. 

2. How we all wish is her, but i dont think so, as is american drama, so either we get korean american or japanese american as female lead.

3. U so lucky!! Make sure you stalk him ok. Hahahaha. I bet Vancouver as beautiful as Quebec, well Canada is beautiful country. My dream 1 day to visit. We do hope, Kge could visit him. The imagination is beautiful indeed. :phew:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2