[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

First things first - I am pretty much sold that LMH-KGE are together. I think after all these months, I am convinced. Too many coincidences.

I doubt that there will be posts by LMH that shows his smitten look or interest in another girl during his next project. He may post pics of him and his onscreen partners, but totally platonic. So I will not be easily swayed and I refuse to admit we are all delusional all these months with LMH's lovestagram with KGE.

MYM and BH Ent must be blind if they do not notice how the gifts sent to our couple are all pointing out to our support to them as a couple. The gifts are similar, the gifts are hinted as couple gifts, the gifts were signed off as either shippers' names or each other's fan clubs. How much louder can it be?? Yet, no one denied anything.

What I really miss is seeing LMH-KGE in one frame. I miss seeing how LMH behaves in front of KGE. I miss hearing him talk about KGE. 

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 2

source : 
soha minoz IG.
(the link could not be embedded because an error occured on www. instagram. com)

hai everyone.. 
the sky looks beautiful today somehow we maybe all different but we are born under the same sky, shall live and breathe under the same sky, shall love, fight, cry, fail and win, under the same sky. :D  from my point of view, I just want to say, it's doesn't matter, I will open my mind. I accept and be open to new and different things wholeheartedly. regarding to soha minoz IG, she posts and mentions, today is The King:Eternal Monarch "TKEM" first anniversary of the photoshoot. here, I wish happy first anniversary to MINEUN :heart: both of you have always been and will always be, the love partner. I feel soha minoz, she's very kind and generous person by posting this 24th October is a special day for MINEUN love partner forever loved never forgotten. I have to admit that this korean drama "TKEM" will stay in my heart forever. :D I'm really missed all the brilliant with talented casts and  I never stop to repeat watching one of the best korean drama "TKEM" ever. in fact,  every person make decisions and even feel and sense. I believe creating memories is a priceless gift. MIN HO SSI  :heart: GO EUN SSI both of you will live forever in my memory. as for me, they never force their true fans and smart supporters to become their loyal shippers. surely, I'll stop to ship them in one sweet day gradually, step by step either rumor or truth love relationship once are confirmed by their agencies or proven and authorized media. from my view point, I suppose to respect and protect both sides feelings their loved ones, beloved family, relatives and others and also to take care of the feelings from MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI's fans club consisted their true fans, smart supporters and loyal shippers. :D  I'll continue to support both of them in every work they undertake. still, always keep on praying, O GOD may our MINEUN dream couple come true.

:heart2::heart4::foryou:

source: 

https://pin.it/1Npgwfo

• Like 16
  • Love 5

I just happen to be doing some work at wee hours and got curious with some pictures of KGE. 

I always noticed that she consistently wears a ring on her left or right thumb. Upon searching, it symbolizes single blessedness. How true is this in South Korea? If yes, then does that mean that she is not in a relationship with anyone? And probably that someone is still in the stage of pursuing her until now? 

Happy weekend everyone! 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

Disclaimer first: I am a firm believer in their relationship; even if one day they end up being with another one, for me it’s more likely due to some unknown reasons they break up and it’s not necessary that they have never been together.

Sometimes I am really surprised that at this point after so many coincidences and cryptic posts, shippers’ faith in them is still so easily swayed. Relationships are not fairytales, and no one can expect that two can date normally and do not have to withstand distance when they work on different projects. This is the nature of their jobs, and if they don’t have faith in each other, this is not going to work. Has LMH ever done so much on ig for just one girl? Has he been ever so smitten in BTS? Even when he went public with his relationship before, there isn’t even one single post about the X factor. Isn’t that enough for us as the proof that how special this relationship is to him? 

As a shipper, I respect him for his effort of showing his love to the world despite whatever reasons holding him back from making an announcement. And to be honest, if our speculations are true, no one is more blue than Ggone now. They started filming exactly one year ago today and in the past twelve months, they were almost always together. During filming, they met each other every day. After the show, they spent a lot of quality time together. Now LMH needs to work on a new show that perhaps films in another country/ a far away place. They cannot see each other like they used to in the last twelve months. How hard it would be for them?

in the latest post of Ggone, perhaps I am a bit biased, she looks less energetic and happy than her previous post. Perhaps this long distance is taking a toll on her too. And I am feeling a bit sad as well.

but we are living in reality, there can’t be always flowers and sweets. To make something beautiful, faith takes a big part.

as for whether LMH would post another female coworker in his Instagram, I bet most probably he wouldn’t, given his previous history. I will continue to wait and be happy for them if one day they get married. lol. They always give me a married vibe anyway. :) 

• Like 14
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Love GoEun said:

I just happen to be doing some work at wee hours and got curious with some pictures of KGE. 

I always noticed that she consistently wears a ring on her left or right thumb. Upon searching, it symbolizes single blessedness. How true is this in South Korea? If yes, then does that mean that she is not in a relationship with anyone? And probably that someone is still in the stage of pursuing her until now? 

Happy weekend everyone! 

If i am not mistaken, the ring was given by her mom, and she wore that frequently on her thumb, possibly the ring size is too big for all her other fingers, and could only go on her thumb? This is just my guess, since she has worn that ring on her thumb for years...

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 1

12 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Found a controversial review of the film "Untact" on the Internet. The author is clearly biased towards Kim Go Eun and adores Bae Suzy:

[HanCinema Movie Review] "If My Things Are At Your Home, We're Not Finished Yet" and "Untouched"
Written by William Schwartz,

October 23, 2020 9:33 PM PST

Director Kim Ji Woon hasn't been in high demand lately after the disappointing performance of Yllang: Wolf Brigade in 2018. However, his production company, Dark Circle Pictures, was busy making films on a smaller scale. year. In these commercial films, Bae Suzy and Kim Go Eun are starring. Unlike the bombastic films for which he is better known, If My Things Are In Your House, We're Not Finished Yet and Untouched, these are personal, down-to-earth stories of loneliness and relationships.

In "If My Things Are At Your Home, We're Not Finished Yet" Bae Suzy plays a woman whose boyfriend breaks up with her over a text message. There is almost no dialogue or even character interaction, but Bae Suzy demonstrates the powerful role of a woman who sinks into quiet sadness and then goes into quiet rage. She is attractive despite the fact that the film is clearly funded by a cosmetic brand, if only because her circumstances are easy to understand and well articulated in a short twelve minutes.

"Untact" featuring Kim Go-eun is a much longer more ambitious project, although its themes aren't quite as relatable. Though Kim Go-eun has most of the screentime she isn't quite the lead, that role instead going to Kim Joo-hun as her ex-boyfriend. The story is largely framed by his returning to South Korea after some time abroad. Here too, the breakup was managed by text message. Although as we eventually see, the separation wasn't entirely out of nowhere.

My main issue with "Untact" is that it has very stalkerish undertones. The reason why Kim Go-eun has the most screentime but isn'tthe perspective character is because nearly the entire runtime consists of Kim Joo-hun's character watching her vlogs. Maybe stalkerish isn't the right word to use here. After all, Kim Go-eun's character presumably makes the vlogs explicitly so people can watch them. Nevertheless the whole experience feels quite odd.

"Untact" is also a much more obviously commercial product than "If My Things Are At Your Place We're Not Over" in that it was produced mainly to promote new brands of smart phones. All of the footage in "Untact" was filmed with such phones. Given the huge emphasis on vlogs, the obvious intent of this was to show that you too could make professional looking vlogs provided you have this particular brand of smart phone.

It's subtler to be sure, although on balance I think I preferred how "If My Things Are At Your Place We're Not Over" just unsubtly nudged some brand name cosmetics into frame every so often. Both movies have very similar tones, although Bae Suzy has by far the best performance of the bunch because she's the most naturalistic. Kim Joo-hun is a bit of a goofball, while Kim Go-eun is deliberately putting on a show. Neither of them are bad, the subject matter's just a tad overly romantic considering how "Untact" opens up with a borderline dystopian vision of how different South Korea is now due to COVID-19 safety measures.

Review by William Schwartz

william@hancinema.net

Well its his opinion though....

But to think that the director himself said that it is his first romance project....it means a lot bcoz i think suzys project was also about love/breakaup and to think that it was aired b4 untact....so i think untact is better....

• Like 7

@nina_mitrokhina 5misninaIf its not too much to ask please delete this post. Already lots of fan wars are happening between the two fandoms and its a public forum. Lets not get worried about that one article. As you said he's clearly biased. Why will he even compare two films which is not at all similar in its content. 

@Katherine mae Neriplease delete the x name and the quote, we don't need to compare. 

@nina_mitrokhina 5misninano dear, am not upset about the article. The article is actually hilarious 'cos there wasn't even a single ounce of truth in it. I am just worried about the consequences of it. I don't want haters to use it as another reason to bash KGE.

I enjoyed UNTACT and both cast were so brilliant that I didn't even need subtitles to understand the story. It got lot of attention and its still been shown in another TV channels especially 'cos of the relevant subject of Covid-19. Its much more than a mere short film and its shown in mini theatre also.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, Ms.sunshine said:

@nina_mitrokhina 5misninaЕсли вас не так много, пожалуйста, удалите этот пост. Между двумя фандомами и общественным форумом уже происходит много фанатских войн. Не беспокойтесь об этой статье. Как вы сказали, он явно предвзят. Зачем ему даже сравнивать два совершенно не похожих по содержанию фильма. 

@ Кэтрин Мэй Нерипожалуйста, удалите имя x, нам не нужно сравнивать. 

Sorry to upset you with this movie review. I usually collect all the articles, both positive and negative, in my collection. But you are absolutely right - you shouldn't spread unfair accusations.

• Like 11

I understood differently. IMO, more than the acting, he critiqued the material (movies?) which elicited different acting methods from the actors. From what I understood, he is of the opinion that ‘If My Things Are At Your Home...’ was a better material to showcase acting skills because among other things, BS’ character had to deliver her ‘dialogues’ without speaking and interacting with other actors. We’ve got to admit that, indeed, that is hard to do. And according to him, she succeeded in showing different emotions ‘quietly’. He then opined that Kim Go Eun’s character in ‘Untact’ was deliberately putting on a show (cos hello, vlogger!!!) thus the acting by Kim Go Eun was less natural compared to BS’. 

I have not seen the other material so I don’t know if I agree with him or not but IN THIS ARTICLE, I don’t think he was intentionally praising BS at the expense of KGE. And more importantly, I don’t think he was saying KGE’s acting skill is less. 

Edited by TheWanderer
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@Delphiniams  @Love GoEun   Yes, I also read the same that the ring is given by her mom and she's been wearing it for quite a time. 

@samantha12same here. I believe in this ship.
  From my POV, they began dating before the presscon itself because their interaction is very different there than what it was in the swoon games. They were very cautious and awkward during presscon whereas in  the other two they were laughing and interacting more freely and openly. Even LMH's stares were so different. Though it's true that he often stares at KGE, the stares of presscon were at a different level. Those intense stares actually conveyed the messages from him that she's mine to look at. His stares and compliments and her blushing, shy smiles were a treat to watch. If you have observed during the SBS catch interview when she said she is his fan it sounded more like a tease and she was laughing. But when she said the same thing during presscon, she sounded way more sincere and proud. That change in her combined with last episodes BTS made me believe her change of feelings towards him.

Another thing, who posts a girl's pic which is not part of the promotion if that girl is not interested in you especially when the guy is followed by millions and he knows what that post can look like. More than that July 2 post is totally a confession to the entire world( That brought me to this ship and not leaving it till they announce dating someone else). Even now they both are posting on 5th of every month. Why will they do that and put fire on an already volatile situation.
Yes, they have to act with different costars and have to be professionals. They both are good in their crafts and will support each other in their careers. 
But I am not expecting any dating/wedding news anytime soon. Both are young and KGE has lots to achieve. Though LMH is a brand himself he also has to explore and widen his spectrum in different departments of filmography.
It's just that I miss seeing them in one frame and their interactions. So patiently waiting for SBS awards and praying for them to win best couple awards.
  • Like 11
  • Love 6

I just finished reading Pachinko.  It’s a good read for sure, but I don’t know what to feel about Hansu’s character. I can’t imagine watching LMH beat up a girl. It will definitely be a change from his previous roles.  Since this is an adaptation, I’m hoping they would change his character a little bit, still flawed but never lays a hand on a woman.  All indications point to an altered story line.  There is no Naomi character in the book.  Other main characters were not mentioned in the cast. Even Hansu is not a lead character in the book in my opinion, definitely not the way the casting announcement made it sound. Sunja is the main character but they’ve only cast the teenage Sunja which is a very small part of the story.  In any case, I will support LMH work as always and will keep an open mind.  Good luck to our Pyeha!

On another note, KGE’s micro bangs look very much like Tokyo in Money Heist. I wonder if auditions have started already and she cut her hair to make her look the part.  If this is true, big things are coming for our dream couple!  I’m looking forward to 2021!

• Like 12

13 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

source : 
soha minoz IG.
(the link could not be embedded because an error occured on www. instagram. com)

hai everyone.. 
the sky looks beautiful today somehow we maybe all different but we are born under the same sky, shall live and breathe under the same sky, shall love, fight, cry, fail and win, under the same sky. :D  from my point of view, I just want to say, it's doesn't matter, I will open my mind. I accept and be open to new and different things wholeheartedly. regarding to soha minoz IG, she posts and mentions, today is The King:Eternal Monarch "TKEM" first anniversary of the photoshoot. here, I wish happy first anniversary to MINEUN :heart: both of you have always been and will always be, the love partner. I feel soha minoz, she's very kind and generous person by posting this 24th October is a special day for MINEUN love partner forever loved never forgotten. I have to admit that this korean drama "TKEM" will stay in my heart forever. :D I'm really missed all the brilliant with talented casts and  I never stop to repeat watching one of the best korean drama "TKEM" ever. in fact,  every person make decisions and even feel and sense. I believe creating memories is a priceless gift. MIN HO SSI  :heart: GO EUN SSI both of you will live forever in my memory. as for me, they never force their true fans and smart supporters to become their loyal shippers. surely, I'll stop to ship them in one sweet day gradually, step by step either rumor or truth love relationship once are confirmed by their agencies or proven and authorized media. from my view point, I suppose to respect and protect both sides feelings their loved ones, beloved family, relatives and others and also to take care of the feelings from MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI's fans club consisted their true fans, smart supporters and loyal shippers. :D  I'll continue to support both of them in every work they undertake. still, always keep on praying, O GOD may our MINEUN dream couple come true.

:heart2::heart4::foryou:

source: 

https://pin.it/1Npgwfo

me too.i pray and wait patiently.i love to hear the love news of any annoucements which they tell us they're decided to get married.it's bonus that couple i've shipped for so long finally they're getting married and start to have their own family.but i'm not hurt when they annouce which they're just a best friend / brother sister /  or as a professional actors who are doing a good roles.as shippers,no problem to me at all.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

It's amazing that this one couple makes us all here feel similar emotions. Yesterday I felt like u guys did, a bit sad somehow when LMH didn't post on IG. Our shipping days had been so full of surprises up until the recently... And news of Pachinko came up (which I've finally ordered the book! So not read it yet. No spoilers please!). I did also wonder if KGE's missing her usual spark in her latest IG photos...

I guess we just have to get used to the fact they've gotta move on to their next projects and LMH is probably just very busy lately. Hopefully he'll do that soon and it would just mean the world to us if it's something relatable to KGE. 

Yesterday before I fell asleep, I thought of an evil cunning plan. Maybe I would do a video edit, a collection of all KGE's kiss scenes with all her male leads, ALL EXCEPT LMH, post it on IG with the caption "Who would KGE pick as the best kisser?" - - Then pray that the post annoys our King so much til he speaks out! I am joking of course... but I did think of the crazy plan lol.

The updates will come. They know the whole fandom is wondering what's going on too. And like you guys said, their managements have been receiving tons of gifts from fans who have clearly sent couple gifts. And yet, there's no denial. I think our lovebirds are not just great actor & actress but also good natured. I feel they wouldn't let people on thinking that they're dating if they're not. 

I'm sure you have all seen this vid before. It's just put a big smile on my face again. I love listening to Yoon Hyun Sang's Dancing Universe. The song that was only LMH's July 2nd post. The words are just.... so perfect, for a man who's telling the world he's in love. Thank you all of you, for making my first shipping experience bearable. It helps knowing I'm not alone on this :heart:

Ooops, didn't realise how long my post was. Sorry :P

• Like 13
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

12 hours ago, forme26 fi said:

me too.i pray and wait patiently.i love to hear the love news of any annoucements which they tell us they're decided to get married.it's bonus that couple i've shipped for so long finally they're getting married and

thank you for your speedy response @forme26 fi hai.. :D  

I see exactly what you mean, as the sayings goes, use your smile to change the world and don't let the world change the smile. the sayings is from a firm believer that a smile can have a positive change in the world and in our life. a mood booster is one of the reasons to smile. I heard the captain MIN HO SSI said out loud to all aboard, 'dear passengers, remain on board. the ship is sailings as usual speedily. we are travelling by ship'. I saw GO EUN SSI in this ship. she's also a true fan of him. :D  she sits next to the captain MIN HO SSI and suddenly the captain MIN HO SSI stands up and looked deeply into GO EUN SSI's eyes and said, 'we should be together'. :D  sure, that's one way of looking at it and I feel you @forme26 fi  , keep going, I always keep on praying, may the love of MINEUN partner, their love grow sweeter day by day, long-lasting relationship remains eternal love, O GOD truly made both of them for one another. 

• Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ms.sunshine said:

@Delphiniams  @Love GoEun   Yes, I also read the same that the ring is given by her mom and she's been wearing it for quite a time. 

@samantha12same here. I believe in this ship.
  From my POV, they began dating before the presscon itself because their interaction is very different there than what it was in the swoon games. They were very cautious and awkward during presscon whereas in  the other two they were laughing and interacting more freely and openly. Even LMH's stares were so different. Though it's true that he often stares at KGE, the stares of presscon were at a different level. Those intense stares actually conveyed the messages from him that she's mine to look at. His stares and compliments and her blushing, shy smiles were a treat to watch. If you have observed during the SBS catch interview when she said she is his fan it sounded more like a tease and she was laughing. But when she said the same thing during presscon, she sounded way more sincere and proud. That change in her combined with last episodes BTS made me believe her change of feelings towards him.

Another thing, who posts a girl's pic which is not part of the promotion if that girl is not interested in you especially when the guy is followed by millions and he knows what that post can look like. More than that July 2 post is totally a confession to the entire world( That brought me to this ship and not leaving it till they announce dating someone else). Even now they both are posting on 5th of every month. Why will they do that and put fire on an already volatile situation.
Yes, they have to act with different costars and have to be professionals. They both are good in their crafts and will support each other in their careers. 
But I am not expecting any dating/wedding news anytime soon. Both are young and KGE has lots to achieve. Though LMH is a brand himself he also has to explore and widen his spectrum in different departments of filmography.
It's just that I miss seeing them in one frame and their interactions. So patiently waiting for SBS awards and praying for them to win best couple awards.

I am on the board of them dating already during the press conference. It’s not usual to take away your coworker’s microphone when he was clearing speaking. She interrupted him and apologised to the interviewer. What kind of coworkers would do that? In fact, if there was nothing between them, it’s just kinda rude to do so. Also, LMH was extremely happy when KgE interrupted him. It gave me such a strong the couple vibe - his wife/ intimate girlfriend stopped him from having no filter and talking too much. 

When I checked LMH ig last night, way before the late night hiking post recently, he did have one in December 2019, in the middle of the filming of The King. We all know LMH looked very much smitten since the beginning of the filming. Who could forget him wandering a lot in front of LGE and try to get her attention in that famous fan cam (in his costume during the first time “time suspension”)? And who could come to go hiking with him during the busy filming? Who likes to go to see night view the most?

My guess is that LMH started his courting since the very beginning, and had their first date somewhere in Dec or Jan. He posted the famous sunset photo in May, and I don’t think that was a random post without much thoughts. He said in his interview that he would think carefully even if he just wanted to go out to have a dinner, and he would plan ahead before going out. I am sure that he knew that sunset photo that screamed romance would spark the speculation, or even add fuel to the online rumour since people started speculating since the press conference. If he was not serious about the girl, and the girl reciprocated, would he post such a photo? To me, this girl must be so important to him, and I am with the theory that LMH actually is pulling a big PR strategy here to let his fans and general public accept this important person in his life. 

Anyone, even strangers, who has his Instagram may wonder - who took all those late night photos recently? My coworkers who are not his fans and just randomly follow some stars that they like to watch, said they wondered who took the photos too. They were clearly from a GF POV. However, there is no announcement or rumours about him being in a relationship. Another point is that it’s just too quiet in the entertainment news in Korea. There are bits of news here and there in Mainland China, Philippines, and some others. However in Korea, it is so quiet and two of them have never been linked together in the news. But in the popular forum of Naver, there are already thousands of replies on a topic speculating them being together. Why aren’t there no news report? MYM entertainment must have something done behind the scene to control the rumours.

These are just speculations based on my personal opinions with no insider information at all. Hope we could all celebrate one day when our couple bought us good news :) 

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1