[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

IOTNBO are getting dvd. So there's really no chance for us to have them precious extended cuts and bts???

:criesariver:

Are they really hiding something? Why they do this to us?? 

23 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Seeing kge in cap makes me remember the shadow in lmh's post last july2. Some thought the shadow looks like of a man's but it could really be her if she tucked her hair inside the cap like that. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 4

I recall reading on this thread sometime ago when the issue of why KGE doesn’t follow LMH came up and someone said she doesn’t follow anyone who doesn’t follow her and she has the tendency to follow back those who follow her first so why then is she following her friend (today’s post) even though her friend follows no one? 

Ah well! Off to bed. 

https://instagram.com/hehehe0?igshid=1rcv1n38xgy85 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 3

So it’s said there is no blu-ray for tkem 

wht the hell ya....

so somebody spoke to the production team of tkem and they said they are not planning to do one 

so we are again robbed 

See this conversation it says the team has decided not to make one so no more revelations about our couple 

drought days are coming....

on a lighter note it’s ok if there is no DVD u guys know the iotnbo DVD is for 2,53,000 won 

like why the effing 

thats 215$ are they serious?????

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

know the iotnbo DVD is for 2,53,000 won 

like why the effing 

That was the first thing I noticed, and converted it to £££! I thought I could buy some KAHI products, perhaps a Mindbrige dress and maybe sign up to get a Minoz kit :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

11 hours ago, gutterland said:

So no one's gonna answer @Prerna's question? If no one's answering, I'll sit beside @HR., @Joje, @Itsmylifeboss and the rest in delulu zone today. I was actually in gutter zone lately reading miss @kaahaani's tkem fanfic A Series of Wicked Events: The King & Queen. I am finish reading though so I'll be joining you guys in the upper deck not just sure if in sane or in delulu deck.

@gutterland I am the same. Been in gutter zone most of the time, especially when I read miss kaahaani's fanfic, which is so good and realistic.

To writers out there, please write more fanfics relating to LMH-KGE. I need them to stay sane. Please! 

3 hours ago, Miadee said:

She always makes time to catch up with friends. I presume from LMH's IG, he does spend time with his friends too.  But I hope they are making time for each other too! Actually am surprised they still have time for friend!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

Hi ladies!! 

so the illegal passangers have been thrown out to the open water or what? LOL

I read in twitter some people are speculating Ggone is having a couple photoshot.. But it's with Maximus.. 

:loolz:

Why they love teasing us like this... okay, ladies please wake me up when they're sending out wedding invitation, kay? :rainbow:

• LOL 8
  • Wiggle 2

4 hours ago, Joje said:

I recall reading on this thread sometime ago when the issue of why KGE doesn’t follow LMH came up and someone said she doesn’t follow anyone who doesn’t follow her and she has the tendency to follow back those who follow her first so why then is she following her friend (today’s post) even though her friend follows no one? 

Ah well! Off to bed. 

https://instagram.com/hehehe0?igshid=1rcv1n38xgy85 

Raises more suspicions honestly, if they were intending on "hiding" it. There is definitely something fishy I think!

3 hours ago, Prerna said:

So it’s said there is no blu-ray for tkem 

wht the hell ya....

so somebody spoke to the production team of tkem and they said they are not planning to do one 

so we are again robbed 

See this conversation it says the team has decided not to make one so no more revelations about our couple 

drought days are coming....

on a lighter note it’s ok if there is no DVD u guys know the iotnbo DVD is for 2,53,000 won 

like why the effing 

They keep robbing us from TKEM content. Be it  BTS/interview promos or the DVD :(

But in any case if that's the price for the Director's Cut, that's pretty steep to me in my current financial situation, though would definitely want to try getting it if there was one... or like share cost with some peeps.

But now we have no option either way...

Though I shall console myself with the though that if they do end up together and married (I pray so!), we will have plenty more content in real life interactions!

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

@gutterland I am the same. Been in gutter zone most of the time, especially when I read miss kaahaani's fanfic, which is so good and realistic.

To writers out there, please write more fanfics relating to LMH-KGE. I need them to stay sane. Please! 

She always makes time to catch up with friends. I presume from LMH's IG, he does spend time with his friends too.  But I hope they are making time for each other too! Actually am surprised they still have time for friend!

Hi. May i know the title of kaahaani's wattpad 

• Like 3

KRW253,000?? If the price of the director's cut is in the range of IOTNBO, I can honestly say that I am glad TKEM doesnt have one (plus I'll have to buy a dvd player, on top of that).  Does the price include shipping, too?  It's actually in the range of a return trip ticket to Seoul for me.

In conclusion, I'd rather go to Seoul.  And visit the golden triangle of MYM-BH-SOOP.  Unless it's really juicy.  Then I don't really have a choice.  But lucky me, that's not a problem. I shall continue to support in the form of bubbleteas(in moderation, of course), chickens, kimchis, dominos, well, anything related to food, pretty much. 

:droolz::sipsboba:

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

KRW253,000?? If the price of the director's cut is in the range of IOTNBO, I can honestly say that I am glad TKEM doesnt have one (plus I'll have to buy a dvd player, on top of that).  Does the price include shipping, too?  It's actually in the range of a return trip ticket to Seoul for me.

In conclusion, I'd rather go to Seoul.  And visit the golden triangle of MYM-BH-SOOP.  Unless it's really juicy.  Then I don't really have a choice.  But lucky me, that's not a problem. I shall continue to support in the form of bubbleteas(in moderation, of course), chickens, kimchis, dominos, well, anything related to food, pretty much.

Seriously i Don’t wanna buy such expensive DVDs..

it’s like paying so much money to confirm wht u already know....Lol 

Hypothetically even if I end up buying that effing DVD will he invite me for his marriage With kge in 2022 I think he should na coz of there effing love I have burnt a hole in my pocket..Lol 

ok it’s time to come back to reality and contribute with kimchi’s and chickens and wait for the smaller crumbs and loafs happily.....

:surprisedwut:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

So we are robbed again for Nth time but looking at the pattern studio dragon isn't releasing DVDś for Cloy and Tkem which are international hits including IOTNBO.

The only reason comes to my mind is Binjin and Mineun might have requested the producer not to release thinking fans would go bananas:gangnamstyle:

that proves we are on right track because my sane mind cant think of any other possible reason:rickroll:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

Well...the only possible reason why we’re denied of many things from TKEM is well...we all know what it is :wub:.

Usually production house will cash out as much as possible from their drama. But TKEM is different case because of the stakeholders of the production house might have say on the matters. And the only thing stronger than money is power :D.

I’m sure they have that Director’s Cut and Blue Ray DVD. But only for limited audiences.

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 2

Update on KAHI: it’s good, not phenomenal.  That being said, it’s day 1 and ive applied twice so ask me again in a month.  The ampoule mist is a nice consistency but add to get out of the container.  

The balm tho...it’s sticky.  And mixed with the kimchi juice omg 

• LOL 12
  • Thirsty 1

41 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

I’m sure they have that Director’s Cut and Blue Ray DVD. But only for limited audiences.

And as Lee Gon said in the CCTV room scene, "Just like that, we even watched our own movie". Lee Gon is Lee Min Ho, therefore they are the only ones who will actually get to see the Director's cut :phew: 

• LOL 9