[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Looks like KGE is in Woo Sun Hair and Make-up Salon. And people are saying it is a 9-minute walk from SSG Food Market. Basically, they are in the same vicinity. With that info, I can't help but think of an article I've read that korean celebrities do secret dating in a salon. Though it sounds so odd but they really do to avoid suspicion. I hope I am not clowning myself.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 5
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 6
  • Wiggle 4

Could it be that they were both on the same place today? I mean, KGE was in the salon having her hair done, while LMH went to SSG food market to buy some food items while he waits for KGE to finish. :approves: And yes, this is our world to think that way, my take about their lovestagram today:elated:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2

so excited that LMH posted too!! And if it was indeed on the same day.. they were definitely in the same vicinity, the mall is not even a km away from the salon! Map attached...

edit: our captain must have been there today at least because the supermarket would be closed on 13 sept/27 sept from the notice :p 

https://imgur.com/a/uVOj7oQ

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 3

So there's a reflection on the second pic while he is using sanitizer... looking like it's a white shirt short hair but the pants doesn't match ...

Someone tell me I am wrong..

- Gotta wait 8-24 hours to see if the friend post also... Lol

Edited by G0g0Ming0
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3

So I am very sure this dz_ej is a shipper who knows everything ......

she was also the staff at tkem shoot for kge.....who’s idea is it???

Lol 

This is so hilarious they just want to link kge to him anyhow.....

zoom into his eyes the edit is so good....

• LOL 11
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Okay at first I thought, there's no way they'll roam around together in a mall like that. They'll easily get caught/photographed ala binjin. But he really looks like he's looking at someone he adores or loves here. He looks so happy. And seems the mall is empty anyway. Now if this another boys day out, can christyboy drop his post now before I reach my peak :joy:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 12

16 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

This is like dejavu

Analysis of reflection(s)

Zoom-zoom-zoom

Anyone measuring anything yet?

But I am still excited. I'm waiting.

I saw someone pointing out the way the first pic was shot. It looks like someone a lot shorter than lmh took the photo. So I guess we'll be measuring angles now.

:rickroll:

• LOL 8
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Looking forward for the wedding news!:please: This fandom is getting better as their relationship progress to another level i assume. Stronger and bravery play a major roles to be this bold. Unless the Dior boy post and debunk everything we had. But i accept and understand why he did what he did. Until then we wait....

:popcornjackson:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5

1 hour ago, gutterland said:

Okay at first I thought, there's no way they'll roam around together in a mall like that. They'll easily get caught/photographed ala binjin. But he really looks like he's looking at someone he adores or loves here. He looks so happy. And seems the mall is empty anyway. Now if this another boys day out, can christyboy drop his post now before I reach my peak :joy:

It turns out it isnt a mall that's why LMH was carefree. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFEwUSspVQ4/?utm_source=ig_embed

Also, 

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 4

Theory 1: Someone asked him to do the shopping when she was doing her hair. She wouldn’t have enough to buy groceries since getting the hair done needed a lot of time.

Theory 2: They were very courageous and went shopping together in spite of the risk of getting caught. 

Either way it makes my heart swell and nothing can deny my shippers heart that this is not merely coincidence that LMH happened to go shopping in a supermarket that is super close to the salon in which KGE was doing the hair among all the other supermarkets in Seoul. And more, they posted on the same day, within a few hours. Lol.

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1