[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

So gals it seems our lover boy has added the most famous line from lovestagram “thanks to u I saw something beautiful” 

in his membership photo book.....

now the tweeterians are full on running with there Thoughts and decided to make it about the ship.....Lol wht do u guys think????

• Shocked 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 6

@Prerna 

Errm.. I’m a bit confused. Lee Gon had a lot of lines in TKEM so why do they have to use the line directed at JTE? The moment we become ‘us’ can be interpreted as the moment he becomes one with his fans (though I have a bit of doubt because of the ‘..’) but I find the I saw something beautiful, a tad weird and out of place in this context. 

The photo book contains a lot of pictures and words but it appears only the denim pics have these specific words. 

... And suddenly my brain is telling me KGE’s denim jacket post wasn’t just a random post. Ah well, what do I know?!

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 5

Sorry, can't help but share one twitter statement from an OIM, trying to debunk what was stated in their Minoz Special Book with the remarkable quotes of TKEM, saying : "LMH probably had nothing to do with the lines".... I mean, what!? For sure, before the editing, publishing and packaging of that membership book they now have, LMH had the chance to see, check and even approve whatever photos or words to be included there. Are those forced coincidence? Probably yes and no. Only their oppa can explain everything. As for me and us here enjoying the sailing, July 2 is still the best Special Page we have, nothing less but a lot more to come. Peace yah all! HBD to LMH bestie- Jung Il Woo

• Like 10
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lara2020 said:

Bride to be????? KAHI I'm not a bride to be, but, I'll use KAHI lol!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE6aINoDSpP/?igshid=1c0c3ds23h7nf

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Kahi is the wedding planner it seems......

NOW to all long time minoz here does he normally include such lines in fan materials?????

1 hour ago, Lara2020 said:

Shall we all get ready to go for the wedding? Hahaha

KAHI a brand sponsor for MinEun wedding. Is AWESOME!!!! That book omg, i been giggling, smiling and laughing like mad women with all the comment in ig and tweeter. He literally gave all the crumbs that was easy for shipper to relate and connect the dots. Everyone, announcement coming soon!! :tenor:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 4

4 hours ago, Joje said:

@Prerna 

Errm.. I’m a bit confused. Lee Gon had a lot of lines in TKEM so why do they have to use the line directed at JTE? The moment we become ‘us’ can be interpreted as the moment he becomes one with his fans (though I have a bit of doubt because of the ‘..’) but I find the I saw something beautiful, a tad weird and out of place in this context. 

The photo book contains a lot of pictures and words but it appears only the denim pics have these specific words. 

... And suddenly my brain is telling me KGE’s denim jacket post wasn’t just a random post. Ah well, what do I know?!

KGE is also his fan. that too very special one

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 4

2 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

I need to be entertained tomorrow, will be having a system training after lunch, which would probably render me braindead, for real. Gah. 

Rumor please.

Or blurry picture.

Or short shorts.

Gimme anything.

Darling can u please explain me this for now 

RickRoll'D is this don’t tell me it’s some kinda sorcery from LMH x KGE x MAXIMUS

there is a horse and actress foto shoot done by Marie Claire  

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

3 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Darling can u please explain me this for now 

RickRoll'D is this don’t tell me it’s some kinda sorcery from LMH x KGE x MAXIMUS

there is a horse and actress foto shoot done by Marie Claire

Maybe that's LMH disguised as Max? This was the least expected sub-ship, because Max was besotted with LMH, it didnt even give KGE a side glance. Bahahhaaaa

Is that really you, @makshimus' mane?  That's why you've been missing?

• LOL 11

4 hours ago, Love GoEun said:

Sorry, can't help but share one twitter statement from an OIM, trying to debunk what was stated in their Minoz Special Book with the remarkable quotes of TKEM, saying : "LMH probably had nothing to do with the lines".... I mean, what!? For sure, before the editing, publishing and packaging of that membership book they now have, LMH had the chance to see, check and even approve whatever photos or words to be included there. Are those forced coincidence? Probably yes and no. Only their oppa can explain everything. As for me and us here enjoying the sailing, July 2 is still the best Special Page we have, nothing less but a lot more to come. Peace yah all! HBD to LMH bestie- Jung Il Woo

Here's a really hilarious response to this!!!!  Please read the tweet! Oohhh, there is really nothing that can sink this ship! 

:heart2beat:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

I have never joined any fan clubs, so appreciate if someone can enlighten me. This Minoz membership kit is only given to new members of this year? Do members need to pay membership fee? The kit looks very nice. Quite enticing to be part of such a fan club just for such exquisite gift, haha.

Anyway, my heart was kinda pounding reading the infamous quotes in his photobook which is very obvious to me that it is linked to KGE. I will be delusional to think it is not even remotely linked to KGE.

I am excited in anticipating what's next. What else does LMH have up his sleeves? He is already wearing his heart on his sleeves and he has again and again surprised us with actions that we never expected.

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

I have never joined any fan clubs, so appreciate if someone can enlighten me. This Minoz membership kit is only given to new members of this year? Do members need to pay membership fee? The kit looks very nice. Quite enticing to be part of such a fan club just for such exquisite gift, haha.

Anyway, my heart was kinda pounding reading the infamous quotes in his photobook which is very obvious to me that it is linked to KGE. I will be delusional to think it is not even remotely linked to KGE.

I am excited in anticipating what's next. What else does LMH have up his sleeves? He is already wearing his heart on his sleeves and he has again and again surprised us with actions that we never expected.

I am really curious about this too. Many a time it does seem like we are getting a step closer to their public (wedding) announcement. 

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Joje said:

@Prerna 

The membership kit is clearly inspired by TKEM. It's beautiful! 

It is so well thought of. It does seem like LMH was really touched by " I saw something beautiful" that he had to use this line in his minoz kit. 

You know what, if he didn't use "US" - i would just say that it only means LMH + MINOZ.

BUT BUT BUT  whyyyyyyy put " " to US, right? I am with you on this. 

The moment we become "US" ( your guess is as good as mine). 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 6