[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I again come with gifts.....

it’s reflection time .....

guys these ppl on Twitter are all another level...

where are our reflection experts we need to do some more detail introspection....

so it seems some gal on the back of the 1st pic....Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

I have never shipped any actor who is as transparent as LMH! he posted freaking 8 pictures of himself which depicts his excitement to shop like a lil kid to his disappointment that the mart was closed :heartxoxo:

Coming to the analysis, well queen is an amazing cook! I assume captain must be craving for her food but her salon appointment was pre scheduled so he had to drop her and went for shopping to nearby supermarket.

Because a happier relationship isn't the one in which couple only share same bed but also food/meals 

Oh I think I should shut my delulu mind but this makes me so happy  :please:

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 4

Ok not totally MinEun related but I've been having problems with my IG not sending notifications... I've been missing out on MinEun IG postings and need to have a friend tell me if either of them posts :((((( My notifs are on, IG notifs are on for both of them, all IG notifs settings seem right, and my do not disturb is turned off. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Like it's really annoying to realize that they both posted an hour later, I honestly get most of my joy during this pandemic from seeing a notif from either of them, but ever since my IG stopped working properly, I've been in such a bad mood. If anyone knows any resources or an actual person who works for IG pls send help :( 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, HR. said:

Ok not totally MinEun related but I've been having problems with my IG not sending notifications... I've been missing out on MinEun IG postings and need to have a friend tell me if either of them posts :((((( My notifs are on, IG notifs are on for both of them, all IG notifs settings seem right, and my do not disturb is turned off. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Like it's really annoying to realize that they both posted an hour later, I honestly get most of my joy during this pandemic from seeing a notif from either of them, but ever since my IG stopped working properly, I've been in such a bad mood. If anyone knows any resources or an actual person who works for IG pls send help

This is happening to me as well, and I am not sure how to fix it either sorry.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Just want to say hi to all shippers on here! I'm new to the group and I must say I'm so glad to have found a group of people who are, like me, so insanely in love with Min Ho + Go Eun! I have not been able to live a normal life for the past few months because of them. Honestly the first thing I do when I get up and last thing before I go to bed (and throughout the day) is to check for updates on our King & Queen. I'm amazed by how dedicated you all are! Anyway, I shan't write an essay on how much I pray they are seeing each other in real life. I literally nearly passed out when I saw the fact that Kahi is following our couple on IG (just them!) and the mention of 'bride to be'! Surely they must have been given permission to refer to Go Eun as bride to be?!! Omg, and thanks to your info on here about them being in the same area! Too many coincidences! I hope we get an announcement soon cos my brain can hardly function these days. 

• Like 14
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, HR. said:

Ok not totally MinEun related but I've been having problems with my IG not sending notifications... I've been missing out on MinEun IG postings and need to have a friend tell me if either of them posts :((((( My notifs are on, IG notifs are on for both of them, all IG notifs settings seem right, and my do not disturb is turned off. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Like it's really annoying to realize that they both posted an hour later, I honestly get most of my joy during this pandemic from seeing a notif from either of them, but ever since my IG stopped working properly, I've been in such a bad mood. If anyone knows any resources or an actual person who works for IG pls send help :( 

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

This is happening to me as well, and I am not sure how to fix it either sorry.

How about try to OFF and ON again in their respective notification pages. It happened to me too but last week, decided to go back to my real life and off it (even i dont get any notification, i try to left them be). Neehhh it takes me only few minutes to realize i miss them so much together hahaha i dont want to miss their update. :phew:

• Like 9

First, it was LMH on a posting spree. Then, KGE went on a posting spree and now BOTH of them posting on the same day.

I hope this means the plot is near to climax which is an announcement hahaha

Their post made me rewatch TKEM ep 7, my favorite scene, the hug that made LMH hair flew :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4

10 hours ago, Prerna said:

I again come with gifts.....

it’s reflection time .....

guys these ppl on Twitter are all another level...

where are our reflection experts we need to do some more detail introspection....

so it seems some gal on the back of the 1st pic....Lol

Yup i can see it, totally seeing it.. A gal in white longsleeve blouse and black pants. :ph34r:

Now @ christiboy

Hd Waiting GIF by moodman

And this is me lurking cdb's ig

creeping peeping tom GIF by A24

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Wiggle 1

Ok bc I miss TKEM and LeeEul, and I don't have the time to do a rewatch, I'm watching @/01thebetween gifs on twitter. Something I noticed with this one is how she also pats his back or wraps her arm behind him after she does her cute baby wave?!?!?!?! Ummm am I seeing things??? Does anyone else see that?!?!?! And the way he keeps his hold of her arm gives me so much kilig. 

• Like 7
  • Love 7

56 minutes ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

@gutterland yup, I am waiting to see if his friend would update too. 

Hoping he doesn't.

Goodnight everybody!

I really hope so too :joy:. I'll wait for another 2 days before I go max mode and enjoy the whole cake. I'm guarding my heart. But the fact that they posted on the same day and were in the same area is already worth spazzing. I think it's too much of a coincidence.

@HR. More than the touches, what I really like in that gif is the way lmh looked at kge. It's so soft. I can watch that on loop for an entire hour. :dorashakes:

• Like 9

So, no dior boy update. Awesome!

Conclusion: They, Lmh and Kge already move in together. Weeee

Could the wedding be sooner? Spring, summer, autumn next year? Cannot be this coming winter right? The fanfic destroy me internally. Delusional is foc. 

:ohboy2:

• LOL 14
  • Wiggle 3

Hooolaaa everyone!! Just done back reading. A bit shocked with ups and down of this ship.. like seriously??? I can only LOL while reading those comments..:lazyandfart:

But nevertheless.. the bomb that uri couple dropped are more interesting :ilike:

Are they practising lovestagram more openly nowadays???:what!:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 4