[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Due to family emergency I was too busy to check this forum and now I have so many pages to check:(Nonetheless I am loving the crumbs we are getting!
Especially the latest one, since the quote was posted on , minoz special book It was definitely approved by noona.
Is he planning to drop the bomb soon :2540_meh:

Does that mean their relationship is already accepted by his family:wut:

Am I being delulu? Even If I sound delulu I dont care because these receipts are coming from captain.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 5
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

The membership kit is clearly inspired by TKEM. It's beautiful! 

It is so well thought of. It does seem like LMH was really touched by " I saw something beautiful" that he had to use this line in his minoz kit. 

You know what, if he didn't use "US" - i would just say that it only means LMH + MINOZ.

BUT BUT BUT  whyyyyyyy put " " to US, right? I am with you on this. 

The moment we become "US" ( your guess is as good as mine). 

Yeah. I’m with you. He seems very attached to that line (I saw something beautiful). 

He even posted that shooting location in his IG with the caption “Last fall”. Up till now I don’t get what he was trying to put across by that statement and surprisingly, it’s also the ONLY post that he tagged the location. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 8

11 hours ago, Love GoEun said:

Sorry, can't help but share one twitter statement from an OIM, trying to debunk what was stated in their Minoz Special Book with the remarkable quotes of TKEM, saying : "LMH probably had nothing to do with the lines".... I mean, what!? For sure, before the editing, publishing and packaging of that membership book they now have, LMH had the chance to see, check and even approve whatever photos or words to be included there. Are those forced coincidence? Probably yes and no. Only their oppa can explain everything. As for me and us here enjoying the sailing, July 2 is still the best Special Page we have, nothing less but a lot more to come. Peace yah all! HBD to LMH bestie- Jung Il Woo

To add to this, if they really don't have a special relationship, MYM or LMH would not have included those lines bc it would attract more attention from shippers. After seeing how everyone, including myself, reacted and screamed on Twitter bc of those lines, it makes me think how we will all react once an announcement is made??? Will we all be so speechless that Twitter will drop silent or will all of Twitter just crash bc our fandom would be making all sorts of noises??? 

Also, not trying to kill the hype with KGExLMHxMaximusxMarieClaire, but if it was a Chanel photoshoot with KGE and Maximus then I don't think LMH will be part of it given that he is affiliated with LV. But I'm still looking forward to seeing KGE in a new Marie Claire Korea project. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

@HR. you are right about the chanel shoot.. but LMH is not an official ambassador of LV, is he? Oh well... 

how will we react when an announcement finally happens? Well, I had time to kill last night, and backread to July 2--- that's how we will react then multiply it by 10000 hahahaha :heart2beat:

have a great day!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 2

So no one's gonna answer @Prerna's question? If no one's answering, I'll sit beside @HR., @Joje, @Itsmylifeboss and the rest in delulu zone today. I was actually in gutter zone lately reading miss @kaahaani's tkem fanfic A Series of Wicked Events: The King & Queen. I am finish reading though so I'll be joining you guys in the upper deck not just sure if in sane or in delulu deck. 

:rubchin:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

16 minutes ago, gutterland said:

So no one's gonna answer @Prerna's question? If no one's answering, I'll sit beside @HR., @Joje, @Itsmylifeboss and the rest in delulu zone today. I was actually in gutter zone lately reading miss @kaahaani's tkem fanfic A Series of Wicked Events: The King & Queen. I am finish reading though so I'll be joining you guys in the upper deck not just sure if in sane or in delulu deck.

Brain.

Dead.

Can't answer.

:saitama:

......10,000 years later

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Hey everyone!:).

18 hours ago, Prerna said:

So gals it seems our lover boy has added the most famous line from lovestagram “thanks to u I saw something beautiful” 

in his membership photo book.....

now the tweeterians are full on running with there Thoughts and decided to make it about the ship.....Lol wht do u guys think????

12 hours ago, gutterland said:

Kge x Mekshimush ship is sailing. 

OMG what are these??.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3

A boring day, so just happened my mother in law into goblin, so i had to watch with her again :surprisedwut:

Just realize both scene happened at Ep4 in Goblin and TKEM. Goblin fall for JET and I bet MinEun fall each other for real (or maybe I saw something beautiful scene, go figure hehehe). She so beautiful and He so handsome! The best scene ever!! Im watching Tkem again for nth times, yup im watching both. :fullofhearts:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 5

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Hey everyone!:).

OMG what are these??.

U are late for the party dear just follow few pages back......

so NOBODY HAS YET ANSWERED MY QUESTION I HAVE DECIDED TO GO COMPLETE DELULU NOW AND SAY THAT THE LINES IN THE BOOK ARE FOR SHIPPERs ( sorry minoz and oimc u guys are not coming forward and debunking my thoughts) 

:rickroll:

but I think @Heretorant is a long time minoz she can clear the air where are u dear please come out of ur bunker and put ur thoughts forward.....

• Like 10

33 minutes ago, Prerna said:

so NOBODY HAS YET ANSWERED MY QUESTION I HAVE DECIDED TO GO COMPLETE DELULU NOW AND SAY THAT THE LINES IN THE BOOK ARE FOR SHIPPERs ( sorry minoz and oimc u guys are not coming forward and debunking my thoughts) 

but I think @Heretorant is a long time minoz she can clear the air where are u dear please come out of ur bunker and put ur thoughts forward.....

Aww yea I was out all day with a bestie, Thanks I saw now ahhh.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 9/9/2020 at 6:38 PM, Prerna said:

NOW to all long time minoz here does he normally include such lines in fan materials?????

I am a new Minoz so I don't know exactly the answer. Need to look at previous years membership kit. Some Minoz accounts who have been engaging in wars with shippers claimed that LMH had done it before, including lines from his dramas on the kit, but when they were asked to post the proof, they weren't able to show it.

On 9/9/2020 at 10:03 PM, AquariusMY said:

I have never joined any fan clubs, so appreciate if someone can enlighten me. This Minoz membership kit is only given to new members of this year? Do members need to pay membership fee? The kit looks very nice. Quite enticing to be part of such a fan club just for such exquisite gift, haha.

The membership kit is only given to paid members who signed up this year. The membership fee is around US$ 20, if not mistaken. 

Paid members need to sign up every year to renew membership and get the annual kit.

On another note, I am not a shipper, I would call my self just fan/supporter/observer. This ship indeed has too many coincidences for shippers to connect. If there are no coincidences, shipper wouldn't have material to fuel the ship. So yes, there are many valid reasons to continue the shippers theories. LOL.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

8 hours ago, Prerna said:

Only real MINOZ can answer haha

I only google and youtube, anyone can enlarge and zoom minoz 10th membership kits and compare, it will be awesome. Please share it here. Before the 10th cannot be found. Maybe we need to dig deeper. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

I’d like to announce I got into a shipping fight today. 

So the chicken place opened up in Seattle proper this time so all of the self proclaimed “foodie experts” went and claim it’s overrated.

I gave them my pleasant opinion on what I think of their taste. 

In honor of my OTP LMH/Chicken, which he eats like KGE. 

what

• Naughty 5
  • LOL 9
  • Thirsty 2

Back on this forum (and creating TKEM content) after a looooong while. So much has changed on the forum, and that epic line included in the fankit?

9 hours ago, Prerna said:

I agree with you @Prerna , I think they are definitely teasing us! Plus the "US" part. Also, they did not deny anything!

I really hope there is a photoshoot w KGE, LMH and Maximus! :shaq:

Off topic, I updated my Twitter alternate GIF story, and thought some of you who were following here might be interested in the update!

https://twitter.com/LoonONTHEMoon/status/1303724630046175232?s=20

8 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

I’d like to announce I got into a shipping fight today. 

So the chicken place opened up in Seattle proper this time so all of the self proclaimed “foodie experts” went and claim it’s overrated.

I gave them my pleasant opinion on what I think of their taste. 

In honor of my OTP LMH/Chicken, which he eats like KGE. 

what

You did not just drop that in... XDDDDD

I like that. :ilike:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Okay now I’m beginning to suspect @AgentQuake

She talks about LMH shorts then he gives us back to back shorts pics. Now she talks about Teddy (who’s adorable by the way) and we get a KGE post with a dog?? 

Are you their spy? Do you have a direct line to them? Can you tell them to do IG live? :crazymad:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3