[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, masunni said:

Our Queen look so beautiful and young! Ehem Min Ho sure does make this women bloody happy as she glowing.

Ive been crazily reading fanfic this week and many are so GOOD! This 1 of the best. :phew:

https://my.w.tt/bZXH9FiuN9

I love this fanfic too!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Okay, don’t mind me. I’m just summarising out loud:

On the 5th of August; LMH posted a Louis Vuitton (LV) invite. A few hours later, KGE posted a throwback picture which was taken when she attended a Chanel event in 2019. She was wearing a brown (popular colour of LV) Chanel dress. 

LUXURY BRANDS POSTS 

On the 5th of September; KGE posted a throwback picture of her prepping for a 2018 W Korea photoshoot in Paris. A few hours later, LMH posted pictures of himself in a recording studio with two signed photos (apparently from his All my life photo book in 2014) on the table. 
BOTH OF THEIR POSTS HAD SOMETHING OLD / FROM THE PAST (MEMORIES).

On the 13th of September, KGE posted a mirror selfie in a hair salon wearing a face mask. A few hours later, LMH posted 8 photos of himself going grocery shopping. According to the internet, the two places are 9 minutes apart by foot and 4 minutes by car.  
THEIR POSTS SHOWED NORMAL WEEKEND ACTIVITIES AND THEY WERE BOTH WEARING WHITE FACE MASKS.

Y’all have a fruitful and lovely week. :heart4:

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 6

and than they say there is nothing going on between us we are just colleague and we are just working good together.......sunbae and hungbae 

who does that on national television LMH dude.....

so no more fooling and let’s get to business and come out clean fast 

even wdh is shocked.....

He be like ——- hyung stop it we are having a conference and it’s going to be seen on national tv.....

Yeeeerippeeeeee

sbs awards are here.....

let’s see LMH and kge to hold hands and walk the red carpet.....

I am drooling while imagining......

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

KGE on Marie Claire oct- issue with maximus 

the title is “ FALL IN LOVE”

Ah, seeing her beautiful face has really brighten up my morning! Anyone knows where we can see the inside of the mag? Wonder if there's an interview/story with it. Can't wait to see photos of KGE + Maximus! Hoping someone will post them online today! 

Edited by Jillia
Please reply outside the quote, thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 5

17 hours ago, Joje said:

Okay, don’t mind me. I’m just summarising out loud:

On the 5th of August; LMH posted a Louis Vuitton (LV) invite. A few hours later, KGE posted a throwback picture which was taken when she attended a Chanel event in 2019. She was wearing a brown (popular colour of LV) Chanel dress. 

LUXURY BRANDS POSTS 

On the 5th of September; KGE posted a throwback picture of her prepping for a 2018 W Korea photoshoot in Paris. A few hours later, LMH posted pictures of himself in a recording studio with two signed photos (apparently from his All my life photo book in 2014) on the table. 
BOTH OF THEIR POSTS HAD SOMETHING OLD / FROM THE PAST (MEMORIES).

On the 13th of September, KGE posted a mirror selfie in a hair salon wearing a face mask. A few hours later, LMH posted 8 photos of himself going grocery shopping. According to the internet, the two places are 9 minutes apart by foot and 4 minutes by car.  
THEIR POSTS SHOWED NORMAL WEEKEND ACTIVITIES AND THEY WERE BOTH WEARING WHITE FACE MASKS.

Y’all have a fruitful and lovely week.

My god....if i say this is unplanned, i definately lying to myself . Jeez...why are they taunting us

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 3

1 hour ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Ah, seeing her beautiful face has really brighten up my morning! Anyone knows where we can see the inside of the mag? Wonder if there's an interview/story with it. Can't wait to see photos of KGE + Maximus! Hoping someone will post them online today! 

Seems like the Queen answered you @Peekaboohoo as she just posted with Max/Benjamin B)

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

Wait.. Are these two (LMH & KGE) not aware of the shipping noise surrounding them especially after LMH’s July 2nd posts? 

Why then is it that, out of all the horses in South Korea, she chose to use Maximus for her photoshoot? Why did she even need a horse for the shoot?

I mean, even if her upcoming movie “Hero” has horses in it, she can just use one of those ones; why Maximus in this case?  

Some will argue that it’s because she filmed with him in TKEM but the fact is, he wasn’t her horse. He was LMH’s horse so everyone automatically connects him to LMH. 

And the way she herself posted the bts video of them, it’s like she’s happily flaunting it. She’s not being her usual subtle self at all.

I’m not complaining though; I love all her contents we’re getting & she looks extremely beautiful. 

I’m just trying to wrap my head around how and why her every move nowadays connects to LMH. 

They can’t have this many coincidences. It’s just unrealistic & impossible. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3

13 minutes ago, Joje said:

Wait.. Are these two (LMH & KGE) not aware of the shipping noise surrounding them especially after LMH’s July 2nd posts? 

Why then is it that, out of all the horses in South Korea, she chose to use Maximus for her photoshoot? Why did she even need a horse for the shoot?

I mean, even if her upcoming movie “Hero” has horses in it, she can just use one of those ones; why Maximus in this case?  

Some will argue that it’s because she filmed with him in TKEM but the fact is, he wasn’t her horse. He was LMH’s horse so everyone automatically connects him to LMH. 

And the way she herself posted the bts video of them, it’s like she’s happily flaunting it. She’s not being her usual subtle self at all.

I’m not complaining though; I love all her contents we’re getting & she looks extremely beautiful. 

I’m just trying to wrap my head around how and why her every move nowadays connects to LMH. 

They can’t have this many coincidences. It’s just unrealistic & impossible. 

Because SHE and HE is ONE. We dont play coincidence anymore in this fandom. This is REAL and more reality will entangle for us to see. Until wedding bell ringing, our fandom is well fed and more crumbs to come. We just need to pray or wish that this relationship will last till death do them part. :please:

I miss them together in 1 picture. :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

It’s actually a blatant move from KGE side. She’s done hiding it seems. We can expect announcement soon. Maybe even in the Marie Claire interview session next month :D. I think I’ve seen it coming with the selca on beauty salon and grocery photos ops. They knew the impact and did it anyway.

Wow...can’t wait....

Fasten your seat belt ladies....we’re in for amazing ride soon :dorashakes:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 6

My gal @Heretorant is back it seems....

so kge is riding maximus and the way she is sitting on her and cuddling her it seems this ship is sailing happily....lol

anyways her ig is filled with question about where is phyea????

and ppl are even tagging LMH 

it’s getting deeper gals 

on other side of it they are giving lot of fodder to us with all these past updates why do I feel that we gonna get the news soon....

Sbs awards are coming gals December why do I feel that we will get the news soon maybe before that...

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Chinggus keep on a lookout for KGE’s update tomorrow/later!!! She said it herself she will post the rest of the shoot tomorrow ahhhhhh!!! Someone has also said that maybe an announcement is made in the interview portion of the magazine... my delulu mind wants to agree with that. The headline for the magazine is ‘fall in love’ hmmmmmmmm Fall as in the season or her actually falling in love and how Maximus is involved in her love story OK GOING BACK TO the hole for delulu shippers 

I hope our captain is triggered enough to also post tomorrow. If he does post, we will throw a party and put our clown suits on :))))

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, kdfan_incad said:

I told my friends I'm gonna camp out outside of the cathedral (or wherever is the venue) on the eve of the wedding day. I don't need to go to the reception; the blessing of the union is the most important for me. 

Your comment reminded me of the SBS television program: Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 - You Are My Destiny  where celebrity couples are featured, even giving a glimpse of their wedding huhuhuhuh. Though I'm not sure if the show is still ongoing, imagine if MinEun were to be featured on that show, it will be game over for all shippers. In the show the couples just talk about the history of their relationship, everyday life, and their marriage. Imagine if all our theories about the bts, presscon, and lovestagram are answered by MinEun themselves through that show... :wub:

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 4

:getmygrooveon:Imma save up to fly over there and hang out by the Han River, with a bucket of chicken, an alley drink, and make soju/beer drink.

Hope you guys are doing okay! For y'all's in the west coast of the states I hope you guys are okay!!!

Edited by G0g0Ming0
  • Like 9
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1

Many shipper discuss when exactly our couple fall for each other. Many fanfic believe they fall in love during Bifan 2015, which i back to differ as he like many others in that hall did look at her as amazing women, beautiful and sexy. And she as Lmh fan must has butterflies in stomach taking a glance at him. But I do agree on the cameraman who saw the future that day as he focus on Lmh while Kge on stage. Must remember Lmh was already in relationship at this moment. But is fanfiction so is acceptable, the beauty of imagination went wild is out of the world and i love everything written about their love story. 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

credit Hoeunssang Youtube

Somehow i felt this relationship wasnt love at first sight, if u watch their first 2 ep bts, the sunbae hoobae and professionalism is still strong. But it does give them the first impression of their personality towards each other. I believe my guts that Lmh fall for Kge during their shoot in Daegu Nov2019. He really did saw something beautiful that day like the rest of us saw them beautifully together. He totally smitten, smile easily, laugh loudly, attentive towards her, clingy, soft, playful, staring at her eyes/lips most of the time they together and full with desire. While Kge remain professional about her feeling, but at last few bts she seems to open up towards her feeling and it shown until last ep aired. Thinking about all this make me fall in love with them all over again. :fullofhearts:

giphy.gif

FATE does play a major roles in their courting, who would believe this two could fall for each other in the drama that many against the choice of female lead. Im 1 of them, who happened to watch Tkem first 2 ep and abandon the stories but not because of the leads, more about the story line. TKem aired until ep 15 and I saw their bts on my timeline, this intrigued me to watch them again. First impression on the bts was wow the man so smitten with kge (im not lmh fan and i get to know kge while shipping her with gongyoo before) and decided to watch from ep3 to ep15 in 1 day. YES im hooked, this feels different compared to gongyoo. This feels more intense, the man is an open book, no holding back, shoot heart with eyes all the time. Lets start shipping! and sign in my soompi account again after 3years. Im crazy as my life never been the same anymore.:phew:

p/s: this ship belong to MinEun, MinGo, LeeEun and others that related to this fandom. Lurkers may find this intimidating, but we are at the phase of acceptance on how beautiful the journey has been. We not backing out until denial come from them and agencies. Some may find us delusional, but this fandom is OURS and we always bring positivity and maybe few negativity to this thread without hurting anyone along the way. SAILING TILL BOTH READY TO DOCK THE SHIP. Spread love not hate Saranghaeyo!!

• Like 5
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 1