[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

54 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

vouched not to post anything today and strolled around youtube and after multiple clickbait with confirmed dating news (Imagine my reaction to all those videos..huh, we spend hours & hours of micro observations to find 100% confirmation and these people take our findings and make fake videos :crazy:)

Every time I go to YouTube and see this clickbait videos, I will just report it. YT knows we're shippers and we watch LMH x KGE contents, it will keep popping up on the recommendation list, so it's better not to watch it and just report it as misleading :lol:

• Like 14

https://blog.kocowa.com/are-you-watching-dont-be-jealous/

This isn't really related to TKEM or past and current MinEun content, but hopefully the future(?).

Has anyone heard of the Korean reality show, "Don't Be Jealous"? The show features well-known couples from different aspects of the entertainment industry. Each couple talks about how they met, their dreams, and some even give a glimpse on their wedding plans. But I think the most important focus of the show is to remove the stigma of celebrities dating. Although the first season was just trial and error, they are hoping to have a second season, which they hope to feature HyunA and DAWN. 

As I've mentioned before, I don't want for MinEun to rush any dating announcements, I want them to have as much time together away from the limelight to strengthen the foundation of their relationship. But, all of this is just wishful thinking in my part, maybe if this show will have season 3 or 4, hopefully our couple can be featured? 

It's really reassuring to see the efforts people are making to make celebrity dating more accepted into their society. I've also seen street interviews of younger Koreans being open to the idea of celebrities dating, as they are in fact humans and deserve to express their emotions just as everyone is able to. 

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Sorry if someone had already posted about this. Do you remember KGE's birthday picture in her family home? there was some kind of gift wrapped in cream korean traditional cloth-wrapping on the right corner of the photo.

https://ibb.co/WzPnYfj

Some shippers did speculate that the cloth-wrapped gift could possibility be high grade meat or korean cuisine usually given by the partner's family. Well, i just leave it to all of you to interpret it, lol. Even tho i wouldn't look into it too much, it would still be nice if it were true.

If anything, it would be fun to learn something new about Korean culture. I did wonder about that when I saw it in KGE's picture because one of the IG accounts that  - according to fans - tagged the actors about wedding-related stuff for TKEM had those cloth-wrapped gifts in their post. To this day, I'm still wondering if there was initially supposed to be a wedding but they decided to omit it later. 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Some shippers tried to recreate the scene, they predicted it would be LMH (*cough* i mean LG :lol:) staring lovingly at KGE (uh, JTE!) who was sitting near the window. Why didn't they include it in the drama?

Lol it is just 1 still photo but yeah we can imagine what the scene was for all we want..i asked this question like many hundred pages ago to see if anyone knows where in the drama would this location be..i've also tried to check all the fan taken stills of jte house and surroundings and checked naver map to see if i can find this place but can't find anything yet :mellow:

1 hour ago, Ima Imo said:

Every time I go to YouTube and see this clickbait videos, I will just report it. YT knows we're shippers and we watch LMH x KGE contents, it will keep popping up on the recommendation list, so it's better not to watch it and just report it as misleading :lol:

i've complained about this too like many hundred pages ago that we should not click them and just report as misleading. What i know is whenever we clicked and depending on the duration we watch these videos, the youtubers get paid. And it annoys me that nowadays when im searching for lmh or kge contents im flooded w these:angry:

3 hours ago, Guine said:

hello, do you know where and how to buy the TKEM  Photobook? thanks  a lpr

https://global.yes24.com/Goods/90406595

2 hours ago, samantha12 said:

Someone mentioned in Weibo that GoEun got the flower bouquet from the bride in a wedding she joined last year!! (29/05/2019)

And coincidently, 28/05/2020 was the last day of their filming.

Does anyone here know about this?  

Yes it has been discussed before and also in IG.

• Like 13

9 hours ago, carriekllo said:

@carriekllo Thanks for the link. Looks like the tweet is now protected. I will need to sign in to follow her...

1 hour ago, MinEunObsessed said:

Hope RCLs will enjoy these recommendations! If I can recall, @AquariusMYwas asking for fanfic recommends?

@MinEunObsessed Yes, that's me! Love to read different individuals' aspects of Lee Gon-JTE and/or LMH-KGE's relationships. Really entertaining, especially during times like this when we are awaiting more news from our royal couple.

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Some shippers did speculate that the cloth-wrapped gift could possibility be high grade meat or korean cuisine usually given by the partner's family. Well, i just leave it to all of you to interpret it, lol. Even tho i wouldn't look into it too much, it would still be nice if it were true.

This is an interesting observation. I do not know that cloth-wrapped gift is usually given by partner's family. In some of the K-Dramas, I thought it was merely the Korean way of packing food to bring to someone's house. Whether the speculation is true or not, it is nice to momentarily divulge in a possibility that LMH did pass the cloth-wrapped gift to KGE.

32 minutes ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

I told you shippers to be patient and chin up as well as be proud or this mission...You should know that many shippers are all matured ones not inexperienced unlike young GenZ .

I think many of us here are on this ship in a matured manner. We know our boundaries and the entire process is just a lot of fun. Fundamentally, we all have our lives to live, we have our commitments at home as a mom and a wife, and we also have careers to manage. I do not believe we are delusional as we dissect every piece of information with certainty and diligent analysis. This is not a random male and female lead in a random drama that so happened to show some chemistry. I am holding on to faith that all of us sensible beings have seen something that we believe can progress further, provided both of them are willing.

Having said all the sensible words above, my inner younger self in me is screaming for news and crumbs!!!!!:w00t:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

I dunno if “delusional” is the right word, but we do need something to describe us that’s similar.

Half of us, myself included, are currently recovering from permanent eyeball damage after spending a full 72 hours zooming in on blurry pictures and seeing hallucinations of Taylor Swift in a wig and nearly starting a ship war...against ourselves and inanimate objects.  Such as extra crispy Cheeto covered chicken.

Educated.  We are simply educated and resourceful, and enjoy looking at all aspects of scientific evidence before coming to logical conclusions.  All theories currently lead to - “them be banging” 

:Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 3
  • LOL 20
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

Gal WAKE UP...DON'T EVER USE THE WORD DELUSIONAL HERE....I am saying as shippers and this is also my first time as being shipper for K couple..I did not even care with Kdrama before when I was in Seoul for 4 years...I have never ever use those words such DELUSIONAL, DREAM, HALU, etc...Man those words seemed so downgrading my intellectual capacities too down below the drains 

I told you shippers to be patient and chin up as well as be proud or this mission...You should know that many shippers are all matured ones not inexperienced unlike young GenZ . We have had our experience and we can easily understand people age makes us wiser. As I am a successful career woman been posted in Australia, South Korea, Hong Kong and now in Singapore each around 4 years posting duration, a mother, and a wife from such senior USAID Coordinator so Shippers...DON"T SAY IT MANY OF US HERE ARE DOING THIS BECAUSE THE EVIDENT S ARE SO OBVIOUS!!!!   I am investing my precious time juggling my workloads, mother-things, wifey stuffs and everything in between plus this shipping things not for NOTHING. You can check my insta for sure at queen.kimmy2020 as my dedication to the Queen as I proudly declare myself as ARJENIA and for this loveliest couple ever

What I called DELUSIONAL IS if there no evident at all from bts videos, fancams, press con, etc of the couple has their own love partner like you know the other shippers hahahaha make me pity them because they need to check their brain tho hahahaha.

WE want this couple to be ready for the whole love life not just for the sake of US and the got married then divorce after 2 years for instance...WE DON"T WANT THAT!!! We want them to be happily  get married and stay forever. Meaning you have to be patients dear...this will take more time and efforts and I want to protect our Queen so better to stan together from now on. Be together in my insta then so we can chat in daily basis because I have a lot shippers who give many feedbacks from other platforms like Naver, FB, Twitter, wattpadd and this forum...Instagram is the most advance one as Mineun Shippers.

SO BE PROUD OF US AND NOT USING THOSE WORDS AGAIN...DON'T DOWNGRADE OURSELF...THOSE WORDS USED BY IOMS TO US BECAUSE THEY DON'T WHAT TO SAY TO ATTACK US...THOSE CRAZY IOM HAHAHA NO WAY THEIR OPPA WANTS TO BE THEIRS..THAT'S WHAT I CALL DELULU MY DEAR 

Shippers supporting shippers. I’m with you on this. And that’s right, most of us on this ship are matured enough to know better and has stable career. This is also my first ship-Kdrama, Hollywood or otherwise-and I boarded this one because I saw evident behaviors between these two actors that I just can’t help but cave in. 

And truth be told, what we saw between LMH and KGE, is not only beautiful but real happiness—which in one way or another helped us survive this pandemic times. (I know the frontliners do most of the work but y’all know what I mean). 

Funny talk

I’ll just share this convo between me and my colleague this morning when we’re talking about the impact of this Covid-19 in our stress at work. Meanwhile...

Me: If there’ll be no good news in the next few months, I might need to consult a psychiatrist. (My mind’s just thinking about the crumbs or announcement or whatever)

Sunbaenim: Good thing you can to yourself. 

Me: What?

Sunbaenim: You’re a psychologist. 

Me: Ahhh, sorry, talking to myself’s not working anymore. I need some good news. 

Sunbaenim: Like a new vaccine? 

I just have to laugh because we’re talking about completely different things. BTW-I’m not practicing anymore. Working now in a different field after planning to just take a breal for two years but I enjoyed my current work now that I got stucked until who knows when. It’s just that it gives me more freedom to express myself (not 100% but at least a little more liberal). I might return to my old field as that was actually my first love but I’m not sure yet. 

And speaking of first love, I just remember a line if my memory serves me right from ‘Because this is my first love’. One of the character said, ‘That’s the thing with first love, it doesn’t last.’ CMIIW.

Evolution mode is back-but still dark i here. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

Gal WAKE UP...DON'T EVER USE THE WORD DELUSIONAL HERE....I am saying as shippers and this is also my first time as being shipper for K couple..I did not even care with Kdrama before when I was in Seoul for 4 years...I have never ever use those words such DELUSIONAL, DREAM, HALU, etc...Man those words seemed so downgrading my intellectual capacities too down below the drains :onfirex:

I told you shippers to be patient and chin up as well as be proud or this mission...You should know that many shippers are all matured ones not inexperienced unlike young GenZ . We have had our experience and we can easily understand people age makes us wiser. As I am a successful career woman been posted in Australia, South Korea, Hong Kong and now in Singapore each around 4 years posting duration, a mother, and a wife from such senior USAID Coordinator so Shippers...DON"T SAY IT MANY OF US HERE ARE DOING THIS BECAUSE THE EVIDENT S ARE SO OBVIOUS!!!!   I am investing my precious time juggling my workloads, mother-things, wifey stuffs and everything in between plus this shipping things not for NOTHING. You can check my insta for sure at queen.kimmy2020 as my dedication to the Queen as I proudly declare myself as ARJENIA and for this loveliest couple ever:approves:

What I called DELUSIONAL IS if there no evident at all from bts videos, fancams, press con, etc of the couple has their own love partner like you know the other shippers hahahaha make me pity them because they need to check their brain tho hahahaha.

WE want this couple to be ready for the whole love life not just for the sake of US and the got married then divorce after 2 years for instance...WE DON"T WANT THAT!!! We want them to be happily  get married and stay forever. Meaning you have to be patients dear...this will take more time and efforts and I want to protect our Queen so better to stan together from now on. Be together in my insta then so we can chat in daily basis because I have a lot shippers who give many feedbacks from other platforms like Naver, FB, Twitter, wattpadd and this forum...Instagram is the most advance one as Mineun Shippers.

SO BE PROUD OF US AND NOT USING THOSE WORDS AGAIN...DON'T DOWNGRADE OURSELF...THOSE WORDS USED BY IOMS TO US BECAUSE THEY DON'T WHAT TO SAY TO ATTACK US...THOSE CRAZY IOM HAHAHA NO WAY THEIR OPPA WANTS TO BE THEIRS..THAT'S WHAT I CALL DELULU MY DEAR :waitwhat:

Totally agree. Proud MinEun Shippers we all are. We have sense & sensibility. Our observations and conclusions emanate from analysis and backed up by evid nice based materials, references.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

29 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Fundamentally, we all have our lives to live, we have our commitments at home as a mom and a wife, and we also have careers to manage. I do not believe we are delusional as we dissect every piece of information with certainty and diligent analysis.

Absolutely right! Stand solid shippers!

Those bitter fans imagining the oppa will be single forever & one day come to your door asking u to marry him?? tell me who is more delusional???:surprisedwut:

Many of shippers here are already well accomplished in family life & career path, with 10-20 year+ Kdrama watching experience. You tell me who’s more mature & eagle eyed on making a decision of shipping this couple? We better know who we are & appreciate our own values & perspectives.:angry:

I seldom shipped as it’s quite obvious to tell who are fake...  

I’m picky on whom I ship, since it represents my taste.

And in Minho I trust;) Treat our Queen well.;)

Again, stand solid girls. :nomeme:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4

4 hours ago, Miadee said:

Lol it is just 1 still photo but yeah we can imagine what the scene was for all we want..i asked this question like many hundred pages ago to see if anyone knows where in the drama would this location be..i've also tried to check all the fan taken stills of jte house and surroundings and checked naver map to see if i can find this place but can't find anything yet :mellow:

Hello everyone! I am a long time lurker here :) 

Just wanted to share this with you @Miadee i think i have found the filming location you were looking for :) I guess the photo was taken in front of JTE's house. 

Here's is the screen grab https://imgur.com/IlXW0kv

Now back to my cave again :) enjoy shipping Chingus!

Edited by Missing Soul
  • Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Heera said:

That also came to my mind!

Did their family already meet each other?

Actually I really hate myself when I’m into delulu,  but Idk why this question keep popping up in my mind.

My feeling said that LMH is really serious with KGE (considering in marriage), you can see how many times he said about “marriage and kids” in his interview. 
Can u imagine if he’s not that sure, how can he erase all KGE’s traces (the hardest one is the thousands comment about her b’day on 2nd of July) in his SNS?

It’ll be burdensome.

He is not someone who like to delete his post (as far as I know, never)  *CMIIW 

I think LMH is really considering marriage this time. I’m so glad that the lady is KGE.

And I’m sure all Minoz knowing that he’s super close with his family. I think KGE is also super close with her family. So I guess both family already know that so many fans shipping this couple. LMH’s fam surely know b/c as we all know, his sister is the CEO of MYM. With all the likes and comments from MYM into LMH’s lovestagram  post, I guess MYM support him too.

So, my instinct said that we have high probability of family meeting. But not too sure if it’s already done or it’ll be soon to be happened.

Let’s keep praying. I really hope KGE will be brave and trust LMH, she deserves to get his sincere love more than anyone.

:transforms:

I'm Flying .. found n knowing all the facts  about them.

back time , I read from media sources,  why He broke up w/ his last X was about marriage issued. He want to purpose her but she refused it for career issue. Than see that's MR. Giddy. Cool .

Im eagerly waiting for an official announcement. Cinca .. cincaaa waiting 

:sparklyeyes:

Anyway Im also  a kind of serious person w/ my relationship (I'm typically to the point person) & I'm meried. but if I can suggest them . Take a time for it.. relax and enjoy  moment. 1 or 2 years not more is much better to knowing each other deep.  Or maybe they already in a half years now, then  I wish next year is a due year .... :transforms: ..... Amien.

• Like 7
  • Love 4

On 6/30/2020 at 2:00 PM, AquariusMY said:

Royal Court Ladies, I have 6 pages to catch up on. I just want to say I am listening to all the sound tracks while working and each track brings back scenes of TKEM. Miss the both of LMH and KGE together.

I read the old article of dispatch releasing dating pictures of LMH and x-factor in London. Wow, dating does need a lot of planning. I fail to remember that we are talking about a big hallyu star where dating is done in luxury. An expensive few days of dating, staying in luxury hotels and driving a Mercedes around. And to think that they still need to hide their faces even in London. 

How come I have a different impression of KGE? I cannot imagine them dating in the same style as with his xfactor. Wouldn't it be nice to have KGE in his life to bring some balance to his already unique lifestyle as a super popular star? 

It is inevitably difficult for celebrities to find someone compatible to settle down with. One big reason is if the other party genuinely in love with them or just for fame and money. Therefore, if LMH indeed has strong feelings for KGE, he needs to step up now. She seems like a very humble and genuine girl who will like him for who he is, not what he is. She is equally popular herself who doesn't need to ride on his fame. She will hopefully put some normalcy to his life. 

My heart. I hope they both see the goodness in each other. Please move on from their exes and let new ones in their lives. 

Well.. to read out your comment here..tbh I don't  know LMH and till now I don't really care for him except watching his drama not film then not even bother to his ex factors tho..I am now following him because his involvement in KGE then I need to check him out even talking to some diehard minoz to get to know him better.  What I can say is he is in his 30s now and back then he was in his 20s so this will be so different in his view of matured relationship. LMH and KGW will be having different level of relationship if I may say it due to their maturity perspectives in perceiving this relationship.

Regarding dating, I bet when you met the one and think it's the ULTIMATE. No one hides their dating.... KGE is a normal girl who lives simple things in life ( that's why we can all relate to her). She definitely will bring balance  to him. She is the Chungmuro star like seriously a Hollywood star playing in big screen instead of mini screen (tv screen) so when you check his interview with Karnryu magazine in Japan so you know how LMH has changed over the years into matured and more wiser tho...check my insta for the english translate in queen.kimmy2020:approves:

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

30 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

And truth be told, what we saw between LMH and KGE, is not only beautiful but real happiness—which in one way or another helped us survive this pandemic times.

One thing I really appreciate is that TKEM did deliver a beautiful message that 

instead of being worried we should live the present.:heart: be grateful for what we have for today, seize the love & do your best Just for today.

If we live  our everyday as the last day in our life, we would be more brave to express our love and appreciation, and we won’t waste our time on nonsense & bitterness.:hwaiting2:

And Minho & Goeun have given us so much happiness & made our spring in 2020 slightly more beautiful, isn’t it? :heart::star:

• Like 9
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, TDeas said:

And time to observed his interview w/ "KANRYU PIA"  Japan Magazine ...

He Mention His Queen as someone he observed for a long time to work with, (2015 - BiFan award)  .... Sorry ex .. your BF was Flirting that time ... Upssss :idk:

Ohhhh I’m full on hulk mode after seeing this. Yah! Your comment is downright disrespectful. Delete this. Lmh is not that kind of a person. Can’t believe I’m even talking about this. I thought everyone here already knows Who he is as a person. it’s ridiculous talking about this and I just wanna move past this quickly so I’mma say this once.The look he gave her In the 2015 BIFAN AWARD seemed to be one of admiration, I don’t think he knew her as a person rather he acknowledged her as another talented actor in his field. The only thing I can say about it is that he must have been a fan of her. I know someone has mentioned this in the thread before and I agree. That’s all there was to that bifan day. Now to this previous interview since he mentioned during the presscon interview and that other interview he did where he gave his first impression during his first time filming that he’s watched some of her works. It’s no wonder why he anticipated the day he’ll work with someone of her caliber esp when he’s a fan of her works. That’s why idg why you thought he was flirting. I don’t think or I’m not sure he knew her as a person at that time and news says he was in a relationship at that time So there couldn’t have been any flirting he’s not that kind of a person. I hope you’re not the kind that will post this on tweeter and stir up trouble. Someone mentioned few pages back. That we should promote our ship and not attack any other ship. We can talk and hype our ship without dragging external factors. In fact you could have mentioned bifan only cause it looked liked he may have known Kge the actor without dragging xyz.. please let’s try our best to avoid things that can lead to dispute.

Anddddddd hulk mode off.:Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 8

14 minutes ago, Richardsimmons said:

Ohhhh I’m full on hulk mode after seeing this. Yah! Your comment is downright disrespectful. Delete this. Lmh is not that kind of a person. Can’t believe I’m even talking about this. I thought everyone here already knows Who he is as a person. it’s ridiculous talking about this and I just wanna move past this quickly so I’mma say this once.The look he gave her In the 2015 BIFAN AWARD seemed to be one of admiration, I don’t think he knew her as a person rather he acknowledged her as another talented actor in his field. The only thing I can say about it is that he must have been a fan of her. I know someone has mentioned this in the thread before and I agree. That’s all there was to that bifan day. Now to this previous interview since he mentioned during the presscon interview and that other interview he did where he gave his first impression during his first time filming that he’s watched some of her works. It’s no wonder why he anticipated the day he’ll work with someone of her caliber esp when he’s a fan of her works. That’s why idg why you thought he was flirting. I don’t think or I’m not sure he knew her as a person at that time and news says he was in a relationship at that time So there couldn’t have been any flirting he’s not that kind of a person. I hope you’re not the kind that will post this on tweeter and stir up trouble. Someone mentioned few pages back. That we should promote our ship and not attack any other ship. We can talk and hype our ship without dragging external factors. In fact you could have mentioned bifan only cause it looked liked he may have known Kge the actor without dragging xyz.. please let’s try our best to avoid things that can lead to dispute.

Anddddddd hulk mode off.:Twerkdatbutt:

I totally agree with you. He's such a sweetheart and warm. checking out other girl while he;s in a relationship is something he'll never do. i strongly believe that. And we dont have to be a miboz for 10 years to realize this side of him. I truly like him as a person. and btw my love for him has annoyed my husband so much that when i asked him to buy a black mask, he was "why? because your lee min ho wore black mask?" ROFL

On the wrapped gift in Ggone;s IG, i also had the same opinion when i first saw that. It's just a food prepared by her family for her, since she's living alone. thats what moms usually do for their children right... 

• Like 12
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Missing Soul said:

Just wanted to share this with you @Miadee i think i have found the filming location you were looking for :) I guess the photo was taken in front of JTE's house. 

Ohhh yes it is!!! Just that the actual view in the map looks kinda different fr what lmh posted w the beautiful tree and of course his visual made the backdrop looks way better than it is hahahhaha

:Megathanks:

giphy.gifLMH looking towards JTE house but thinking about KGE and the calmness in his expression here imagining their future together, but also deep inside he was feeling anxious waiting for the day when she'd say yes..

♡ sane shippers can dream too ♡

• Like 8
  • Love 11