[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, Joojix said:

Please check No 3 answer of LMH.......she gives me "calmness"

good point indeed..  but i'll take the point no.2 of his answered "i think the character of lee gon is so exactly me. so, i think lee gon is lee min ho" :wub:  truly honest

no wonder his act really immerse into his character.. hopely his question for no.4 will be answered soon. 

:hwaiting::bashful:

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4

7 minutes ago, HR. said:

we all know how LMH has imprinted an image of KGE when he first saw her, months has past since he first saw her, yet he still remembers exactly how KGE dressed, and how simple is as an actress and person. 

He not only remembers the first time he saw her, but also the first scene together, still in his memory :)

• Like 13
  • Awesome 1

It seems that TKEM photo essay contained LMH's spring ig photo, apparently the scene didn't make it into the drama :tears:. Some shippers tried to recreate the scene, they predicted it would be LMH (*cough* i mean LG :lol:) staring lovingly at KGE (uh, JTE!) who was sitting near the window. Why didn't they include it in the drama? perhaps the duration wouldn't allow them, but still i feel kind of robbed :tears:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCZ5r2tJqY8/?igshid=u8hzhslgwfup

• Like 8
  • Sad 8
  • Love 3

Someone mentioned in Weibo that GoEun got the flower bouquet from the bride in a wedding she joined last year!! (29/05/2019)

And coincidently, 28/05/2020 was the last day of their filming.

Does anyone here know about this?  

• Like 5
  • Shocked 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, unokboiii said:

Wow thanks for introducing corea stories! Hwow. That comment made soooo much sense about her. A message To all the haters of KGE... Where is it coming from? 

I wish they could see her as an inspiration to our  society today. Even if she could have come up in advance about her possible acceptance speech that time, its so inspiring to send a message like that to others And from a first time actor. Watch it! 

Amazing. This is a special person that we need to listen among the crowds. 

i know we cant impose belief to others. But i hope they dont invalidate what is already achieved. I am not pushing about getting her recognized by them.   she is actually already valued to those people who matters hence the special projects she gets and gets considered. What i want the haters see is actually her genuine happiness inside when she works and the happiness she portrays outside for the watchers. How many co actors had made that point that she is a happy person? 

She send that vibe...Be happy. Smile. Smile o. Small things. Sing if you want. And there will always be tomorrow and it would be a better day. we actually need these kind of stories about human achievements in this today’s crazy times.    

And Btw... LMH was not immune to her charm. Hahahah! :bashful: 
i am still a shipper in the end pips! Get married na! 

@unokboiii, this right here. But I guess haters kept bringing her down because she’s already on the top and they can’t do anything about it. Wish they could be kinder or gentler tho. Why do we need to hate and we can just ignore? 

I’m a lurker in the bird app since TKEM just to see contents for MinEun. The fan wars became polarizing that I only now searched for uplifting posts. This Corea Stories’ really good.  

And me as a shipper-‘Sige na, pakasal na nga kasi kayo, please!’ 

@MinGoLove amma try your strategy so don’t have to wear my contacts or specs. 

@HR. do we still need more evidence? Our boy’s whipped and so obvious the shipping world went nuts!

:shaq:

@Joojix Min Ho ssi’s ‘she gives him calmness’ hits different, right? That feeling is superior than the butterfly in stomach or swept me off my feet. Don’t we all love that kind of serenity? 

• Like 13

Good Morning,

Greet from my Lovely Country :D

Early Delulu to welcoming Thursday

Minhossi ... SK Spring passed, enjoy your warm Summer both. :letsgo:

And time to observed his interview w/ "KANRYU PIA"  Japan Magazine ...

:wub:

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

I was so pissed off with this dark mode that I vouched not to post anything today and strolled around youtube and after multiple clickbait with confirmed dating news (Imagine my reaction to all those videos..huh, we spend hours & hours of micro observations to find 100% confirmation and these people take our findings and make fake videos :crazy:) After all those useless watching got me thirsty I found this.  

Since sharing is caring, am doing the same..Enjoy even if you have watched umpteen times:phew: 

People who are having morning and working don't open without headphones. Don't tell I didn't warn ya:lol:Nightbirds can enjoy like me and sleep off…

Spoiler

Cr: Owner&Youtube

• LOL 15
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

I was so pissed off with this dark mode that I vouched not to post anything today and strolled around youtube and after multiple clickbait with confirmed dating news (Imagine my reaction to all those videos..huh, we spend hours & hours of micro observations to find 100% confirmation and these people take our findings and make fake videos :crazy:)

Sorry I cut your post chingu. I have been Missing MinEun and been thinking about them a lot, and I also saw those “confirmed dating” video on YouTube, however I know better if they ever confirmed, I would about it here first. Can’t rely on those youtubers. They are using shippers and twitters crumbs for those view count. 

• Like 14

Huh just when I was about to shutdown, I found this…this is really sweet to see..I so wish we get to see Min(i)Euns sooner after their wedding. Both LMH and KGE will be adorable parents :rolleyes:

As I was scrolling through their videos and news, suddenly a thought popped ..Like we say real is imitating reel, I feel even KGE is following JTE so much ..JTE was very cold and stubborn in the initial episodes but cries her heart out wherever "I missed you" happens..similarly even though KGE is very subtle now being tightlipped , I feel she will pour her emotions when the time is right. I am just counting for that day:wub:  Hang in there my boy, your girl will definitely cross that portal for you !!

3 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Sorry I cut your post chingu. I have been Missing MinEun and been thinking about them a lot, and I also saw those “confirmed dating” video on YouTube, however I know better if they ever confirmed, I would about it here first. Can’t rely on those youtubers. They are using shippers and twitters crumbs for those view count. 

I do know they are fake but I wanted to see what content they have to be so sure..I had stopped watching youtube videos after being in this forum..thanks to the innovative theme , I went back to my old ways and got burned :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, unokboiii said:

Wow thanks for introducing corea stories!

For the full experience, do check out her tumblr page https://coreastories.tumblr.com/

She has a mixture of both news articles and straight stories relating to TKEM, and even a oneshot regarding THAT LMH video posted on 2 Jul 

https://coreastories.tumblr.com/post/622697404632793088/a-ride-along-the-river

Another author I will recommend is Coreanroyal https://coreanroyal.tumblr.com/

She has created her own dispatch postings, so gossipy and fun, and also written fanfiction about TKEM. Her dispatch postings are related in some ways to her fanfiction as well.

:fun:  Hope RCLs will enjoy these recommendations! If I can recall, @AquariusMYwas asking for fanfic recommends?

• Like 5
  • Love 7