[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

Glad soompi is back up so that we can discuss ytd episode. There was so much progress for our trio. The kiss, MY taking care of KT, KT telling her about the butterflies, the fight, the subway date, ST noticing KT being happy, ST acting like a hyung, MY being accepted, bros moving back in.

It might just be me but I was wondering why it took MY so long to figure out that KT was burning up. I guess she was clearly distracted :smirk:. Although I shouldn't complain cause we got an amazing kiss and MY playing nurse. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

The head nurse looks normal and sinister at the same time. I wouldn't be surprised if it's her. After all, some Kdrama psychos were the same. For instance, Gapdong was the leads' chief officer hiding in plain sight. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Been meaning to contribute to this forum for a long time but just never got round to it. Am loving this series simply for the theme it attempts to explore. Discussing neuro-atypical characters is something rarely seen in asian tv and is in fact a topic that few talk about. Kudos to the writers, producers and entire cast and crew for attempting to present this topic as creatively and sensitively as possible. 

I’ve been reading up on antisocial personality disorders and the more I see how Ko Munyeong’s character develop, the more I doubt she actually has an antisocial personality disorder. According to available literature out there, persons with such disorder lack guilt, remorse, are unable to  learn from past mistakes and don’t have a regard for others’ feelings. Munyeong however shows that ability to be concerned with the feelings of others and how they impact her in the process. She does display regret and a sense of longing for relationships. I’m more inclined to think she has Aspergers, which makes it a more interesting syndrome to compare and contrast with Sangtae’s

autism. 

Anyway, all that “intelligent sounding” comments aside, what is more pressing is actually last night’s intense kiss! These 2 actors are amazing and their on screen chemistry is off the charts. I have to say I don’t feel their chemistry in the various publicity videos, so it’s quite clear this is purely a professional relationship. But when it comes to their characters! Whew! Gangtae has been holding it in for so long, that “release” last night was probably still very controlled. Imagine if he had totally let himself go. The outer shirt he took off wouldn’t have been the only thing that was shed!  

Well, almost all the promotion they did was at the beginning of the drama. They hardly had any time to know each other. Plus, they both seem to be pretty shy with new people. They're much more comfortable with each other in the latest BTS.. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

:Woah:

Holy macaroni!!!!! I thought they were about to have sex! :hwaiting2:

The kiss was perfect as perfect a k-drama kiss can get. Sometimes the kiss feels forced, inappropriate or the execution or acting is off. Sometimes I just cringe watching some actors kiss (coughParkShinHyecough) but the last night episode’s kiss really got to me. Not only it was perfectly executed because we all knew KSH and SYJ had the crackling chemistry, but it felt emotionally right at the moment. 

“Happy birthday. I missed you.”

:heart4:

Apart form the kiss the whole episode was just too good to be true, I was grinning and shedding tears of joy simultaneously LOL.

Also this is my first time watching Oh Jung Se acting and I’m just blown away. I can’t possibly express how good he is. He’s a phenomenal actor and if he’d better win a lot awards for his performance here.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

today's streaming is worst, the usual link is died, the other link get too much buffering.

KT found MY family photo in when he searched on OR belonging.

head nurse is more suspicious now :/

the butterfly pin, ST now remember what he saw was butterfly pin, now KT remember saw MY family photo, the butterfly pin is on Mom clothes

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 3

2 minutes ago, Not Me said:

today's streaming is worst, the usual link is died, the other link get too much buffering.

Aaah, Im waiting people to post the scene here as usual, but seems like no one is active right now :(

Watching from someone's IG who posts during the runtime but it doesnt post all scene, just some scenes and I keep refreshing the feed. Aaakk give me the updates~

KT is sad now he remember said in the car with MY before, that 'this will be happy ending right?"

now their fate is a tragedy

KT is now back cold with MY

IM SO SAD.. it's like another ep 10.. He yelled at MY to push her go away from him... She's clueless at what happened :( 

The breakdown he had :( he told everything to Director Oh, he's crying T.T

we now get a longer scene after MY drunk earlier (KT reminiscing it), she said something about mom, my stream is too lag T.T

• Sad 6
  • Shocked 1

20 hours ago, Not Me said:

the butterfly pin, ST now remember what he saw was butterfly pin, now KT remember saw MY family photo, the butterfly pin is on Mom clothes

Yup! Todays streaming is the worst! 

Anyway, if MY's mom is the killer of Moon brothers' mom then this will be heartbreaking with our OTP thats why the episode title is ROMEO AND JULIET?

PREVIEW

15 seconds 

30 + seconds
Edited by MinLyn
Due to court rulings, embedded IG post links are not permissible.
  • Like 3
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, aisling said:

Holy macaroni!!!!! I thought they were about to have sex! 

The kiss was perfect as perfect a k-drama kiss can get. Sometimes the kiss feels forced, inappropriate or the execution or acting is off. Sometimes I just cringe watching some actors kiss (coughParkShinHyecough) but the last night episode’s kiss really got to me. Not only it was perfectly executed because we all knew KSH and SYJ had the crackling chemistry, but it felt emotionally right at the moment. 

“Happy birthday. I missed you.”

Apart form the kiss the whole episode was just too good to be true, I was grinning and shedding tears of joy simultaneously LOL.

Also this is my first time watching Oh Jung Se acting and I’m just blown away. I can’t possibly express how good he is. He’s a phenomenal actor and if he’d better win a lot awards for his performance here.

I reckon the counting to 3 was for Gangtae's own sake. He might have totally lacked control if he had not counted. 

Edited by MinLyn
Please kindly note that all images, gifs and videos must be removed in your quotes prior to posting your message. Thank you.
  • Like 6
  • LOL 4

MY & ST went to do family photoshoot, MY really considerate toward ST.

KT dont want to leave the room. so only ST & MY go for the photoshoot, but he showed up later after make up his mind, i dont know i think his love for MY is greater so he put aside his mom matter now

KT looks so handsomeeeee

i got the screencaps, but missed the preview T.T

now i watched the preview, thanks @shazai for posting it, you are fast!

MY will leave KT next week? after knowing the truth?will it be KT telling her the truth?

i really hope MY know this matter ASAP, so they wouldn't drag the heartbreak moment for last minute

Edited by Not Me
  • Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1