[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

@sussieh that's possible, they give us too many suspicious clues.. i cant even guess anymore :idk:

anyways,finally we will get jenga video on 10am KST later YAY :exercice:

and for filling last weekdays, i watched Dr. Kim 2, didn't know that the actor who play Sang In here played as the doctor there until like half of the series i feel that he's familiar so i searched and he's him! he looks handsome in Dr. Kim

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Not Me said:

i'm rewatching the episode 

I SAW THE BLUE ENVELOPE AFTER KT SAW MY's BLOOD SPLATTERED!

it's really OR! how come OR know the butterfly thing?i dont think she knows that even if she's an hardcore fan.

I think the head nurse is the real villain and she was the one that made OR go to MY and leave that envelope on the table. There's just to many clues pointing towards her at this point and i don't see anyone else appearing that will make sense.. 

• Like 5

SO... i've been rewatching the kiss scene:dorashakes:

they put different kiss cuts on today's episode!

you guys need to take a look at the scene where MY reminiscing the kiss (the one that she hold her pen and happy that she held her anger last night, around min 32 on netflix) the kiss is different with the longer one, KT's way to cup her cheek is different and i feel that the kiss is more calm.. 

i mean for the longer scene is this, MY looks like restrain something, like his kiss is hurting her because he's a bit rough:rolleyes:

so.. how many takes did they do???? can we get the making video especially for this pleaseeee tvn!

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Finally! The k-drama God heard me! That was the kiss I've been waiting for 11 episodes. Now I can go to sleep peacefully. :D 

This was undoubtedly my favourite episode so far - I had a wide smile the entire time. A wide smile through happy tears. Sang-Tae was the star of the episode and really made my heart flutter. Seeing everyone so happy (including Ju-ri & the CEO) was so relieving. 

This is also the first episode where we go without a patient being in the main role. We've got the Crazy Park in the beginning but that was about it. (I don't count Mr Ko as a patient, he is KMY's father.)

Seeing KMY & MKT smiling was so refreshing, indeed. At some point I was like MST - him trying to understand what was the reason behind his little brother's smile. I couldn't believe my eyes that I was finally seeing him happy and free.

So many favourite scenes in this episode... So many that I can't take just one. Even the midnight Subway was super nice, with MKT sharing his three dreams with KMY. Not to mention the sweet, sweet, sweet uniformed MKT & KMY. (And how he subconsciously again linked it to his brother. To his brother not being the way he is, to be honest, but supporting him and encouraging him. That's what MST did the day after, though, in his own way.)

MST & MKT's scenes are my favourite throughout the entire drama. And we've got an entire episode with them, I couldn't be happier. That "older brother cares for his younger brother" scene at the restaurant melted my heart. Together with "Moon Gang-tae, Ko Mun-young, get here!" at the end, of course. :wub:

Let me be happy till next (gloomy, I guess) episode. Or till Soompi Forums crashes again. :D 

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Episode 12 [Romeo and Juliet] Text preview:

As Moon-Young is accepted as family, not as a stranger, the relationship between the three takes a step forward. Kang-tae and Moon-Young finally have the same happy time as normal lovers. Meanwhile, Kang-tae finds something unexpected in Moon-Young's study.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, alexaze said:

Episode 12 [Romeo and Juliet] Text preview:

As Moon-Young is accepted as family, not as a stranger, the relationship between the three takes a step forward. Kang-tae and Moon-Young finally have the same happy time as normal lovers. Meanwhile, Kang-tae finds something unexpected in Moon-Young's study.

Can I hope it stay's happy.

• Like 2

Favourite scenes from this episode:

Sibling fight

I'm loving that Kang Tae decided to fight back, even though lost badly (bet he still lets Sang Tae win). I'm glad he at least retaliate rather than repress as he always does. In doing so, he lets Sang Tae knows how he feels. I think the fight is real too, as in Kim Soo Hyun really asked Oh Jung Se to bite him. The bite mark looks genuine, lol. :D

Hyung taking care of dongsaeng

Awwwwww. Nawwwww. How sweet and touching was that scene? Cutting up the donkatsu and gives him his share of it to Kang Tae. Aaaahhh, Sang Tae never shares his food! Sang Tae is growing up! *cry happy tears* A really well performed scene from Kim Soo Hyun - tears welling up in Kang Tae's eyes the moment Sang Tae gave him pocket money.

And lol, both brothers ate a lunch that cost 26,400 won and Moon Young's alone cost 46,200 won. Kang Tae's pocket money is all gone, and he had to pay 6200 extra.

:cries3:

Sang Tae's Acceptance

So happy to see Sang Tae accepting Moon Young. When I saw the preview of Moon Young's desperate tone where she yelled at Sang Tae she also wants a brother like him, I'm already bleeding a bit because we all know her loneliness and the reason why she lures Sang Tae into her house is because she wants company and these brothers perfect. It reminded me of Disney's Lilo & Stitch when Stitch spoke for the first time and he said the most touching thing ever, "This is my family. I found it all on my own. It's little. And broken. But still good." Stitch glances at his family again and affirmed: "Yeah. Still good."

:crybaby:

Ok, having said that, why can't they adopt/accept Jae Soo too? He's been around with the brothers for so long, I think he deserves a spot on the family table. I do love that Kang Tae finally tells Jae Soo he is the 3rd place, LOLLLL.

Kiss

Very very well done from both actors, especially when Kang Tae lifted Moon Young up so that their bodies are at the right level and Moon Young makes a loud inhaling sound. The combination makes the scene even more powerful and Kang Tae looking manly - locking Moon Young in this manly arms. Ooopfff... Ok, I'll just leave it at that. :P

---

I thought this episode we are going to solve the mystery of Park Ok Ran. I guess wrong. But we have more clues, it is a woman that killed Kang Tae's mother. So the murderer wasn't wearing butterfly clothes but a butterfly pin. And that pin belongs to Moon Young's mum. Arck. I have a love/hate relationship with the cinematography of this show. I like/acknowledge the atmosphere it creates; I also dislike its frightening bits. Watching the eerie ending scene with the butterfly silhoutte hovering over Moon Young and Kang Tae in the dark & before bed time was not good for the weak heart.

Kim Soo Hyun's SNS Update

LOLLLL. More bromance is required from these two.

a6a3f863gy1gh43l56gsaj20u00u0njd.jpg

Spoiler

a6a3f863gy1gh43kz1sh7j20u00u0njl.jpg

a6a3f863gy1gh43lapwyvj20u00u0wz4.jpg

• Like 9
  • Love 4