[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

Btw from the written preview, it said KT found something unexpected in MY Library, what if OkRan put something before MY catch her in the library?

Btw, i'm curious about OR scribbled notes that KT hide inside his locker, what it will be?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@Ameera Ali oh I didn’t take that shadow butterfly scene literally that mom was there. I saw it as foreshadowing of what is to come and our three leads are totally unprepared for it (cuz they are sleeping). 

It’s time for me to also go to bed. Will look forward to catching up and reading everyone’s thoughts tomorrow. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

Well, the kiss happened just as I imagined it would. The intensity was tenfold and I felt like I was watching something 21+ and I turned my phone from my mom when the kiss happened. I was gonna show my mom the series but now I think she will judge me when she sees this episode. Two kiss masters going at it. I predicted it earlier anyway. I knew they were gonna be masters. I’m known as the pervy dongsaeng but good Lord, that kiss made me blush.

:twerk2:

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

22 minutes ago, stella77 said:

@Ameera Ali oh I didn’t take that shadow butterfly scene literally that mom was there. I saw it as foreshadowing of what is to come and our three leads are totally unprepared for it (cuz they are sleeping). 

you may be right , I hope they wouldn’t be stuck in the past will be able to move on 

5f1c66e345157565110794.gif?download

15956964191595696415.gif

• Like 5

Long have we waited for that kiss scene and OMG did it not disappoint. Someone needs to report those two for attempted murder because their chemistry is off the scale!

ST growing to accept MY and trying to act like an adult was both cute and heartbreaking.

Also that high school scene was so magical. KT dreaming of a scenario where all three of them are living a "normal" life; where he and MY are just kids and ST is the adult.  That has to be one of the most beautiful and melancholic scenes I've ever seen.

• Like 10

Soompi is back! right on time lol I'm still watching the ep, but after 15mins i'm happy, yep whatever it happens i'm just gonna replay the scene again and again lmao but srly. how hot was it, like, that intensity, i had to shy away, :crazily: i admit i don't watch many kdrama anymore but holy this is one of the... best, for lack of better word lol it just felt so real xD and they were so in character, i love MY reaction afterwards, they're both so cute, how is it possible, mygosh these two have put the bar way too high for me. I don't think i can find another otp with that much chemistry and attraction like them in a long time. end of rant, back to watching :ohboy2:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

OMG the kiss is so affectionate and heart fluttering!! I love that when KT start the kiss, MY immediately closes her eyes and enjoy it, not open eye and pretend to act surprisingly like the first time. And did you guys hear the sound they make, aww :wub:

Btw, just realize that MY is a Cancer, no wonder why she's so moody, emotional, sensitive and stubborn. I'm a Cancer myself and from the beginning I've been feeling so related to this character. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Hello guys!! I cannot access this topic... it says "Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme." I can't read nothing in this thread, please HELP ME...

try Changing your Theme (Bottom of Page) to Night Mode/Candy Mode that might help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

202007252037520703814_20200725220345_02_

cr: Herald Pop

There are Korean news articles about actor Oh Jung-se spending the day with cellist Bae Beom-joon , who has an intellectual disability, at Lotte World amusement park. Apparently, Beom-joon has been watching It's Ok Not To Be Okay with his family. After the scene of Sang-tae's meltdown at Moon-young's book signing, Beom-joon told his family that he wanted to meet Sang-tae hyung to protect and comfort him. Despite his busy schedule Oh Jung-sae took the time to meet Beom-joon and was in character as Sang-tae the entire time,

Background on Bae Beom-joon. He is a cellist with an  intellectual disability who has performed in concerts around the world. He also has been advocating for the rights of people with disabilities. In a speech to the UN, he said this...

People with intellectual disabilities are not babies.
People with intellectual disabilities are not toys.
People with intellectual disabilities are not disposable products that are used and discarded when needed.

I have an intellectual disability, but I am a person before I am one of “them".

https://cidainfo.com/2017/12/18/12월의-가족-2017년/

Beom-joon's sister posted it on her Instagram of the meeting. She thanked Oh Jung-se. She was touched and surprised that he went all out to be in character when meeting her brother. 

https://www.instagram.com/hpccp_icw/

Oh Jung-se gifted Beom-joon the dinosaur from the drama...

0000070089_006_20200726003821672.png?type=w540cr: Dispatch

<Don't mind me. I am just crying. :tears: My love for Oh Jung-se and this drama has just jumped exponentially :wub:!>

• Like 14
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

Chiiiiile....when they laid on the bed during the kiss for a split second I thought we were getting a "pan away and show them waking up together" bed scene but I remembered this is a kdrama :ph34r: 

Still...that was so sexy. That's what we've been waiting for! KT was playing no games. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

i'm rewatching the episode 

I SAW THE BLUE ENVELOPE AFTER KT SAW MY's BLOOD SPLATTERED!

it's really OR! how come OR know the butterfly thing?i dont think she knows that even if she's an hardcore fan.

• Like 5

About ep11 ending...

I think that someone was really watching them sleep and “spying”/ teasing them.

Lately, I am more inclined to believe that MYs’mom is dead but the one that has been hiding is the nurse. Maybe she results to be a bad person who was manipulating MYs mom (and lately maybe she was manipulating the lady patient) and that’s why MY hates the butterflies (when she was a kid she ripped their wings) bc she also have a trauma about her mom and the butterflies. Maybe someone was trying to cure her mom depression, that person liked the butterflies and that person at the end could be the chief nurse.

So, maybe she is the real culprit and murderer. maybe :astonished:

LOL does it sound crazy this theory? Hahaha :crazymad:

19 minutes ago, Not Me said:

it's really OR! how come OR know the butterfly thing?i dont think she knows that even if she's an hardcore fan.

Maybe she got the info from MYs mom (possible the nurse)... maybe she is been manipulated... maybe. Don’t know. 

This show is getting greater by each episode!!

• Like 2