[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

I am going to put it out there but i think that park oh ran patient was the killer of ST and MT mom and was dressed as MY mom. I feel like she was a crazy obsessed fan. I think she killed their mom and then MY father thought that his wife had done it, killed someone and lost it and killed her. 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 6

so i rewatched the preview,

who is the one the lady that drove the car and wearing that butterfly pin? is it really OR?

4 episodes to go to solve the murder case & the relation with MY mom..

i will definitely miss this series.

anyways, i love this scene, MY telling ST that his smile is fake, and told him to stay comfortable, and that's the real ST. 

Warmth MY, she's indeed matured, i need sassy MY back to face the whole mom issue next week though we get some of her sassy-ness at the supermarket & at the pizza restaurant today.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Preview ep 13!

Possessive MY  :hahah!:

Ed26H10UMAACM4i?format=png&name=large

Ed26H2aUMAA2Wuh?format=png&name=large

Spoiler

Ed26H25UEAEOeV5?format=png&name=large

Ed26KD3U4AMBiep?format=png&name=large

Edited by MinLyn
Please note that we are allowed to display 3 images in a single post and the remaining images would have to be put in a spoiler tag. Thank you.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Wiggle 1

59 minutes ago, Cayu18 said:

I am going to put it out there but i think that park oh ran patient was the killer of ST and MT mom and was dressed as MY mom. I feel like she was a crazy obsessed fan. I think she killed their mom and then MY father thought that his wife had done it, killed someone and lost it and killed her. 

That's one of my theories I'm going by. Ok-ran who as a crazed fan dressed up as MY's mom is the real killer of the Moon brothers' mom, and MY's father who was probably suffering from his brain tumor back then killed MY's mom thinking that she was the killer. Ok-ran did mention about how Othello killed his wife from a misunderstanding.

Then how come Ok-ran knows so much about MY and her family? Humming Oh Clementine that was sung by MY's mom as a lullaby. The Ko family portrait. Leaving the note with the butterfly in MY's study. Even MY asked Sueng-jae if it was weird for Ok-ran to know it was her birthday. Nurse Park is looking suspicious to me. Was she the one feeding info to Ok-ran? and why? Is she MY's mom? There has been another theory that I stumbled upon in SNS....MY's mom has a sister. In Oh Clementine and Bluebeard a sister of Clementine and Bluebeard's wife is mentioned. Then Joo-ri asked CEO Lee at the cafe if MY really didn't have any other relatives. Hmmm, is Nurse Park MY's aunt?

My conspiracy brain is going on overdrive.:crazy:

Spoiler

Even though KT is suffering thinking that MY's mom killed his mom, at least he mentioned to Director Oh that he hopes that he is wrong. From the preview it looks like MY finds out and looks devastated. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

written preview for ep 13.

i'm translating from google translate and revise it a bit, so tell me if it was wrongly translated

13화 [장화홍련의 아빠]

강태는 자신의 엄마를 죽인 ‘나비’의 정체가 도희재라는 사실을 알고 괴롭지만 문영을 지키기로 결심한다.

하지만 아무것도 모르는 형에게 미안하고.. 한편, 문영은 오원장으로부터 고대환이 위중하다는 소식을 듣게 된다.

Episode 13 [father of A Tale of Two Sisters ]

Kang-Tae knows that the true identity of the “Butterfly” who killed his mother is Do-Hee-Jae, but he decides to protect Munyeong.

However, he's sorry that his older brother doesn't know anything. Meanwhile, Moonyoung hears news from Director Oh about KDH's serious/critical condition.

let me read the folklore first to guess its relation to the drama! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure who but someone already thought that maybe they are sisters and the nurse might of killed her mom.

credit Wikepedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Tale_of_Two_Sisters)

A Tale of Two Sisters (Korean: 장화, 홍련; RR: Janghwa, Hongryeon; lit. "Rose Flower, Red Lotus") is a 2003 South Korean psychological horror drama film written and directed by Kim Jee-woon. The film is inspired by a Joseon Dynasty era folktale entitled Janghwa Hongryeon jeon, which has been adapted to film several times. The plot focuses on a recently released patient from a mental institution who returns home with her sister, only to face disturbing events between her stepmother and the ghosts haunting their house - all of which are connected to a dark past in the family's history.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 5

47 minutes ago, Not Me said:

written preview for ep 13.

i'm translating from google translate and revise it a bit, so tell me if it was wrongly translated

13화 [장화홍련의 아빠]

강태는 자신의 엄마를 죽인 ‘나비’의 정체가 도희재라는 사실을 알고 괴롭지만 문영을 지키기로 결심한다.

하지만 아무것도 모르는 형에게 미안하고.. 한편, 문영은 오원장으로부터 고대환이 위중하다는 소식을 듣게 된다.

Episode 13 [father of A Tale of Two Sisters ]

Kang-Tae knows that the true identity of the “Butterfly” who killed his mother is Do-Hee-Jae, but he decides to protect Munyeong.

However, he's sorry that his older brother doesn't know anything. Meanwhile, Moonyoung hears news from Director Oh about KDH's serious/critical condition.

Interesting...I just posted a theory that MY's mom has a sister. I need to read the Korean folktale, The Story of Janghwa and Hongryeon. Maybe re-watch Lim Soo-jung in A Tale of Two Sisters and the American remake, The Uninvited, which were inspired by the Korean folktale. I have plenty of time between now and next Saturday to fill the void of no new IONTBO content.

• Like 3

Hello

I have not watched episode 12 yet so i am only going to comment up to 11.

Ok i dont know, i only speculate that this psycho actress who went to wish Ko Moon Young happy birthday is actually the murderer of Moon Gang-tae's and Moon Sang-tae's mom. And she was initiated to do that by reading the book of KMY's mom.

and possibly this is going to be revealed and the couple will break up.

xx

• Like 2

Thinking about the theory of Moon Young's mother - Do Hui Jae having a sister may be true or Moon Young and Sang Tae are siblings may not be true or that Nurse is Moon Young mother. Maybe the Nurse is Doo Hui Jae sister. I dont know if she is her twin or not. But talking some sense, she will be too old since Sang Tae now is 35 years old. And that nurse looks like mid-40s/late 30s. Or she is her younger sisters or a daughter out of an affair/previous relationship.

My guess is that

The storyline -

Do Hui Jae in her earlier years were not very successful writer and not well off. She saw an oppurtunity to reach out to the rich professor and set her eyes on him. However, Do Hui Jae is married before and had a daughter. Maybe she killed her family and set herself damsel in distress. Ko Dae Hwa  helped her a lot to settle down

Sooner or later  she remarries to Ko Dae Hwan and she had Moon Young soon. Her works suddenly become famous over the years and she is best selling author.

12 years later, Ko Dae Hwan found out about her wrongdoings such as left her ex-husband and daughter to die somewhat. That daughter is actually lives and Ko Dae Hwan felt pity - maybe he tried to set something right like hire a caretaker or handle her education. 

He decides to break off his relationship between them and soon hires a part time caretaker for Moon Young/that daughter of Hui Jae which is inevitably Sang Tae and Gang Tae mother.

Do Hui Jae who is possesive for her daughter or somewhat reluctants or envious of her position being replaced by a street commoner. She is unable to accept the news and then sets out to kill that caretaker.   

Things escalated sooner or later. 

What we saw in Moon Young flashback was 

1.Drowning -potentially her mother threw her into the lake

2. Blood gushes out - Prof hits Hui Jae head really bad 

3. What else, i think i have to rewatch it again

• Like 5
  • Insightful 4

So far this show has been 12/12 for me. Ep 12 was so touching with several warm and great scenes. 

Spoiler

I am glad that my guess of POR as the killer is coming close. Remember that POR had several plastic surgeries, so it is why she doesn’t look the same as in ST’s memories. 
Head nurse is def related to MY’s mom and maybe came here to try to find the truth about why her sister disappeared. 

I have seen an historical Korean film about the two sisters folklore and it was beautiful and haunting. I never forgot it after watching it once so it will be very interesting to see what our writer will do with it. 

For me this episode, all the MY + ST moments were very good, also ST confronting his fears and helping Mr. Kan, MY and Jaesu becoming friends, and I’m rooting for Juri and CEO Lee lol. 

Only 4 episodes left! 

• Like 11

I believe Park Ok Ran is the real killer. She's an obsessed fan of MY's mom, dressed up like MY's mom then killed KT's mom. I seconded @Cayu18 post.

But my next question is:

what is her relation to KT's mom? and what does she mean by 'my child'?

because there's a scene where she says "It's me who will take care of my child"

• Like 5

Just now, romanov said:

I believe Park Ok Ran is the real killer. She's an obsessed fan of MY's mom, dressed up like MY's mom then killed KT's mom. I seconded @Cayu18 post.

But my next question is:

what is her relation to KT's mom? and what does she mean by 'my child'?

because there's a scene where she says "It's me who will take care of my child"

My guesses is that Sang Tae-Gang Tae mom will be working for Ko Dae Hwa  as a caretaker for Moon Young. She mentions to Sang Tae about she will be working late and asks him to go home with Gang Tae later on. My theory is Dae Hwan found out about Do Hui Jae secret and divorces her. And later on , hires a temporary care taker. Out of jealousy over the thought of her daughter being cared by another, their mother was killed by Moon Young's mother- Do Hui Jae 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4