[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

6 minutes ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

Their wedding will surely be a huge event (if they decide to make that info available to public.  It will benefit SK as it will become a tourist destination the way the royal weddings were.  I wonder how many people in this group will go to Korea for that major event, I know I will as long as CoVid restrictions are lifted.  It will surely be a happy occassion!

Save a seat for me! :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

Their wedding will surely be a huge event (if they decide to make that info available to public.  It will benefit SK as it will become a tourist destination the way the royal weddings were.  I wonder how many people in this group will go to Korea for that major event, I know I will as long as CoVid restrictions are lifted.  It will surely be a happy occassion!

Ehem....I already have the dress. Just waiting for the date and the invite. :D

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

LOL visiting Korea is already on my travel list. I talked with my friend recently and we briefly chatted of places we would visit in SK LOL. I am also definitely going after watching CLOY and being in kdrama land since mid March, makes me want to crash land there even more now. Besides BinJin also being the reason. As to when we can travel... SIGH

Hmm are we going to get some BinJin questions? Apparently Smart is liking some of them lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

On 5/30/2020 at 2:12 AM, Binjin2Ri said:

I think we shippers should form our own fanclub and arrange a private fan meeting with Binjin in SK :D

Someone asked some pages back what would happen to this shipper forum after our Binjin gets official and public, well, maybe we can change to be the official Binjin couple forum. And continue posting the good news about the both of them. Then organize a forum official encounter with them. What do you think? Too much delulu? Please hold me back. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

dating, settling down, ideal woman, golf, "close friend" :lol: Oh Smart, I see you :joy:

I hope they are just liking random questions. The only BinJin ones I really like is the one asking if they will visit/do a fan meeting together or if they are going to work together again lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, BJHope said:

People say SYJ is a hard read. Well, she’s had 20 years of practice which the rigors of K-ent made necessary. But I can’t help feeling that whilst the wicked humour and teasing of HB continues, she is lovey-dovey to HB at home, notices all the little things that affect him and spares no effort in looking after him. Her little gestures say everything that needs to be said...  BinJin Forever!!:heart:

I agree with this.We know YJ love to tease and joke around with just anyone thats just her personality but you can see when she does it to HB...it’s like she’s more soft and add more aegyo into her tease and jokes.And even during TN era,you can see there’s a shyness radiating from her when she’s around HB...theres these few little gestures that sometimes unnoticed.She literally acts more idk feminine when he’s around like she really depends on him.I honestly think when they’re not infront of public,It’s YJ that’s extra clingy lol While HB is literally just whipped for her doesn’t matter if it’s in public or not.And he’s clearly the protective type as we can see.And let me remind you how many times he naturally shows aegyo around her especially during 

CLOY era.it was also an era where they just act as if they’re a married couple too...they even bicker like one and not even a shame of showing it in public :lol:

It is actually true what the Taiwan Reporter said about BinJin tbh that their relationship and interaction is similar with RJH and YSR AKA out RiRi Couple :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

It would be a dream come true just seeing the roof of their wedding reception :) I am crazy for BINJIN like that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Samsam said:

Good morning! 

my friend from Smart confirmed that they are now waiting for Hyun Bin in the webinar.

it’s a live event and they’re waiting for Hyun Bin to go online as we speak. Some staff of smart have already asked MVP a few questions. :blush: One of which is “Who is the next korean star they’ll get” :lol: and his answer was “the most ideal is to get the love of his life Yoon Seri” :wub: but they’re still discussing it. When the situation improves, they are also planning to bring Hyun Bun here in the Philippines. 

apparently, they were first looking at a famous group in SK but then CLOY came along and broke records. :wub:

all smart employees are invited in the live stream. They will have a Question and answer portion as well. There is even a poll 

Can we watch this live too and where?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Can we watch this live too and where?

it’s for Smart employees. But who knows Smart might release it as well. 

update: I think it’s more of a recorded video of Hyun Bin. My friend messaged that they’re playing the pictorial of HB for Smart. She thinks it won’t be a live webinar as she expected. 

but they were told to TUNE IN. HAHA :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Samsam said:

it’s for Smart employees. 

update: I think it’s more of a recorded video of Hyun Bin. My friend messaged that they’re playing the pictorial of HB for Smart. She thinks it won’t be a live webinar as she expected. 

but they were told to TUNE IN. HAHA :lol:

@Samsam We'll take crumbs. Whatever your friend can give us. Please. :D

• LOL 9
  • Love 1