[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, shipwreck said:

Hey shippers,

It's ok to live in your own imagination world and to escape from unpleasant reality once in a while, but if you "worry about BinJin happiness more than yourselves" or "every morning before doing anything you have to check on this shipper thread" like many of you have claimed, is abnormal. BinJin don't even know your existence, and the world out there has many more things worth to do, don't sitting here all being desperate to hear about their wedding bells. It just makes you pathetic and all delusional. I feel ridiculous seeing fans even tried to zoom in the blurriest photos just to show he held her hand, he touched her, she touched him.... CLOY is a good drama. BinJin are beautiful, rich, popular, but what's there for you to care about? I come here once in a while just for fun. That's it, and I am not obsessive at all. Did you gals realize many senior and reasonable shippers have left and more and more delusional members join in? Really gals and guys, for your own good, go back to your beautiful life, take care of yourself and your family, think about what you can contribute to help our society during this pandemic, and accept the fact that they are NOT together. If they are, GOOD for them, but right now there is no proof to show otherwise. Regardless there is nothing to obsess about others.

Cheers and health

Thank you for the reminder, now kindly let us be to continue to feed our “delulu” minds :phew: Most of us shippers are here in our romantic fan club after a hard day’s at work irl. 

• Like 4
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, luvlove said:

Thanks for this, Lovebirds. I think you are right. Today I finally watched The Negotiation, and it honestly surprised me. I was under the impression that there was no real chance for romance or chemistry between their two characters, but they actually have quite a connection in the movie! SYJ was her usual awesome self, but HB was fantastic! I thought his acting was quite expansive and in a new direction. Their characters understood each other, and if you've seen it, SYJ's character follows through on her promises to him at the end.

Sorry, I know my shipping imagination was possibly on overdrive, but I think they were bonding on screen even in TN!!!! I am now positive that those promo vibes were a continuation of the chemistry that started through a dang monitor. Those two! Sparks from the very start!!!! I truly believe that after seeing the movie.

Curious: if anyone knows, were they shooting both actors "live" at the same time during TN? Or was HB recorded and then SYJ would respond? Wondering if their on screen back and forth was happening in real time or if they recorded their parts at different times. 

I saw an interview where they said they were acting in real time but in different rooms and just see each other on the screen and he would come up after each take.

• Like 2

Just a quick question on Baeksang. How can we watch it if we're not in SK? Would it be available online? Where?

An article (source below) said  "Live stream details – The 56th annual Baeksang Arts Awards will be broadcast live from the KINTEX in Ilsan on June 5 from 5pm KST onwards. For the past few years, the star-studded event was telecast live through VLive and the tradition is likely to continue this year." 

https://www.ibtimes.sg/baeksang-arts-awards-2020-date-host-complete-nomination-list-live-stream-details-more-44925

Thanks is advance ^_^

• Like 2

13 hours ago, lovelyz said:

Just wanna leave some quotes here so some people would actually have more faith on this ship and not getting swayed over Baseless things  :kiss_wink:

(Esquire Korea 2019.08.21) 

<Hyunbin "It is happier to think about the future than the past"

For the future, Hyunbin is living in the present.>

Q: Do you ever want to go back to the past?

A: No, I don't.

Q: You are so decisive about that.

A: I think I am the type that prefer the future to the past. Rather than going back to the past, I prefer to go to the future.

Q: When I asked if you wanted to go back to the past, I thought perhaps, there could be regrets which make you think you want to do differently. Or alternatively, it could be that at that time, there was happiness that caused you to want to go back. But for Hyunbin, even though you could think of regrets in the past, you still don't think you want to go back.

A: I see. Yes, I think so. I did my best at that moment. Of course, there were times when I was happy. It’s the same now, there are times when I am happy. But I think the future will be happier.

Q: The future is happier?

A: I hope so.

(HB Interview from Last Year right before CLOY Filming..the same year BinJin got rumoured...He thinks the future will be happier because of what?....You all know the answer) 

He's so much looking forward to settling down,  and living a happy married life with Son Yejin. This eagerness and excitement is somehow the same as with wanting to do a romcom drama with her after TN.  If you go back to the Swoon special "the Mission Pong", he was asked to give himself a message.  He said he has been working hard for many years and he should take a break now. Son Ye jin was caught smiling at this after the camera shifted to her direction. Her smile seems to show an understanding between her and Hyun Bin. Then also we've watched how Hyun Bin defines happiness in another "get to know" Swoon Special and defined  happiness to be something so near and yet so far. This strengthens somehow the talk about them getting married after CLOY, or once their film and commercial engagements are over. Its like Hyun Bin wants to get them over and done with so he and YJ can proceed with their #HappyTwogetherForeverDay as sir @Under BinJin Spell coined the phrase. This could also be the reason why YJ is not accepting any offers so she can focus on wedding preparations and HB is just getting done with his contracts. I have no doubt about them  being together in a relationship. I only need to look back at yejinhand with all of her selfies with HB and the Christmas greeting photo. She indeed has already given us something to believe in them and their relationship plus the #ingrocerywetrust, and the golf sightings. June 5 is coming soon, I am rooting for them to win as Best Actor and Best Actress and Best Drama for CLOY. I will definitely join my very first virtual party as a shipper. God bless all! 

• Like 6
  • Love 16

2 hours ago, shipwreck said:

This is the area re- BINJIN shipping, I (we) never claim to be an expert, nor I would expect any of us, but we must be willing to recognize what would the relationship feel like if we have no questions or concerns. If we don’t do our analysis that means we didn’t do our job especially as a shipper. 

Sharing all that thoughts, opinions, deciphering their every move from the smallest things and even fantasizing about BINJIN, I have to stress this enough- it is always with an open mind and a very accepting attitude that this shipping business is uncertain. 

I think everyone here is living their best lives so, you don’t have to worry about it . 
I guess, by now everyone knows that expectation equates to delusion, but most are still willing to go through it. Life is stressful enough especially right now. Let them (us) have that small window of happiness even if it means being shallow for BINJIN. Don’t let us ditch that shallowness for now:rolleyes:.

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 7

6 hours ago, GroceryShipper said:

Isn't it ironic that in TN their roles are of the opposing sides but it didn't hinder them from showing off their chemistry? And yes, add that to acting on monitors. Hands down to them for pulling it through.

Plus they promoted TN like it's a love story :wub:

From Villain vs Heroine, then NK and SK -- both polar opposites but here we are shipping them like crazy! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, BJHope said:

I think there is a huge difference between HB “being attracted” to a strong woman and “needing” a strong woman to affirm his decisions. 

@BJHope Adding your entire comment to my BINJIN diary because.... you know why. :heart: I have consumed @RiRiGaGa's last Patience juice so I will retire for the day. Happy shipping everyone! :wub:

• LOL 7

My husband just told me he had a dream of HB and SYJ working in a movie together :D I guess after my barrage of bringing up OTP at every opportunity, they have truly entered his sub-conscious. After watching CLOY twice, he then watched The Negotiation, Confidential Assignment and The Swindlers and really like Binnie in action movie roles. Now I suspect he might be a silent shipper ;)

Hubby is a keeper hey, he embraced wifey’s new hobby :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

14 hours ago, shipwreck said:

You are crossing the line here. Who are you to tell others what they want or do not want to do? It's you who should leave and not drop by this thread anymore. Don't be such a self-righteous party-pooper.

ADDED : I think I have lost my patience with all these antis and haters. Worse is that, they are not just Binjin antis, they are antis of people here. Real people who are just having fun and releasing stress in an online forum. Not hurting anyone. So yeah, I've kinda finished all my Patience Juice......and it's only the 1st half of today. Waiting for rainbows to come now.

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 8

16 minutes ago, girlpepper said:

Sharing all that thoughts, opinions, deciphering their every move from the smallest things and even fantasizing about BINJIN, I have to stress this enough- it is always with an open mind and a very accepting attitude that this shipping business is uncertain. 

Word. I am all for the uncertainty of it. Setting reasonable expectations and keeping the balance between reality and fantasy is the key.  These two crack me up and fill me with wonder whenever they interact. That alone keeps me occupied and had kept me from going over board. After all, they are actual people- with their own lives and are free to make their own choices. I love them both enough to cheer and support them on the sidelines wherever their choices take them whether its being together (if they aren’t its a shame because they fail to see what we see) or not. But for now, I’d just relax and have fun!  Because HB being so unguardedly loose around YJ (he struck me as a serious introvert at first and seeing him being all transparent and giddy around a lady for a change) and YJ, being a tease herself goes all the way in for the prey lmao. I am telling you I love it so much that I am willing to stay the ship just for the journey.  They are pure magic together and they know that.

Anyway, I have a question. That montage featuring all HB’s works had me drooling (wipes face :blush:). Do you know which movie was it where he is wearing a baseball cap and a college jacket (i think) flips it backwards and goes in? Because that was sizzling hot. Lmao

• Love 4

2 minutes ago, cgb1108 said:

Wow ... did we just hit some rough patches there???

As for being a "delusional" BinJin shipper, proud to be one. I like checking on this thread because IT'S FUN!  Like seeing any new sightings of our couple, the CSI analysis of some shippers ( Kudos to you @RiRiGaGa for the HB dissertation),  shooting the breeze about Baeksang Awards, Swoonies, Kakao talk - anything & everything about BinJin.

Mind you, I have a life - I'm a frontliner, working as a full-time nurse in LA during this pandemic.  You want to talk about stress, all in caps, it doesn't get any crazier than dealing with this virus head-on.  So, if I want to indulge in a little star-gazing and believe in a happy-ever-after for Binnie & Jinnie, then let me. I'm not hurting anyone in the process.  I have been on ships that sunk & this can sink anytime ... that doesn't stop me from wishing all the happiness for HB & SYJ - together or apart. 

I will hang on to the good vibes of both of them being together, in the meantime. 

I hear you girl! what really bugs me is how someone can have the gall to pop in here and tell others how to live their lives :unamused: That is beyond rude!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

HB seriously BLEW ME AWAY in his first villain role. Such a fresh and interesting take on the role, not what you would have expected and you just never knew what his next move would be. Very intriguing!He took a challenge and it definitely paid off!

So very true! He played the character with such depth, so many layers. I thought he did a freaking great job! Stole the show, not that SYJ wasn't also great. But so many dramatic pauses in HB's portrayal, the deep thoughts, the distracted looks, the empathy he slowly pulls from the audience. I was really blown away, as well. The smoking also caught me by surprise! When Min says to Officer Ha at the end, "I really wanted to go for that drink, too" I thought, "Damn! They managed to bring so much chemistry to these roles without even spending time together. Even without CLOY, I would have been wanting to ship these two. Without even knowing why!!!!"

Let me be clear--I do not mean to imply that they did anything wrong or even realized their chemistry during filming of TN. I am simply stating that there is something about them that clicks so perfectly when they interact that it feels like finally finding the correct puzzle piece when you're doing a 1000 piece puzzle: it just locks in and works, a perfect match. It's that same exhilarating buzz of satisfaction. Idk, they are like puzzle pieces and I find their interactions to be highly satisfying to watch, like that perfect amount of ice cream with a just right bite of apple pie. 

Whoever said that it feels as if BinJin has sent signals about taking a break, and now SYJ doesn't have any projects in the hopper and HB is trying to wrap this movie up (if possible)--well, I agree. There is this relative quiet to their public lives that feels like slowing down, like making space for some other project. Of course the absence of one set of things is hardly a confirmation of another set of things, but the absence of those things does seem to hang in the air like a blank canvas waiting to be written on. 

• Like 11
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

I know I said I will retire for the day but I still can't sleep so I went to Facebook. OMO! This forum is really well quoted. :glasses: I guess they were also posted on Insta. Congratulations, guys! It's really an exchange. We consume their candies, they consume our insights.Your thoughts has inspired a lot of shippers outside of this forum. You are keeping the fire of the BINJIN nation alive worldwide. Clap! Clap! Now, sleep please visit me now. The cat has been asleep for 2 hours. :sleeping:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2