[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@ncly add another joke that 2020 seems to be playing on us.

4. Extension of Baeksang deadline which lead to the inclusion of some hot shot competition never seen in years.

Despite of all those unpleasant things, we as shippers will be over the moon by just one glance of Binjin  attending Baeksang together.:wub: 

Regarding that SYJ voice over...my sixth sense is tingling  that we are up for a CLOY sweep.

Spoiler

I know that if CLOY wins big this time,antis gonna swarm hoarding loads of hate comments.However I just hope Baeksang can look at the bigger picture that how CLOY opened a new horizon for international fans who were not familiar with kdramas .. I don't mean that  the jurors should be biased. May the best person wins . But the popularity factor should necessarily be taken into account to nullify the effect of those claiming that it is just a feel good drama and not  compelling enough as other nominated ones .Judges please don't break our hearts and give CLOY an equal chance.

15 more days to go:w00t:.yay!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4

30 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

Wow Mr Hong has really taken over my body. I had goosebumps upon hearing Yejin's voice over for Baeksang.

My delulu mind is having its own translation of the voice over. It's saying that I need to watch out for Baeksang Awards night as there will be big surprises and revelations :wub:

Guys, please help. Where can I watch it? Any idea?

I tried the Vlive link on the write up. It seems to work but we need another option just in case.

@eLizza Do you have an idea where we can watch this live aside from Vlive? :)

• Like 2

I saw this re: Baeksang News. Does it mean there will be no red carpet entry? Will it be held behind closed door, they said the space is very small. And no videos only photos? 

My feeling based on the teaser: SYJ gets Daesang, HB best actor, and Cloy best drama. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I saw this re: Baeksang News. Does it mean there will be no red carpet entry? Will it be held behind closed door, they said the space is very small. And no videos only photos? 

My feeling based on the teaser: SYJ gets Daesang, HB best actor, and Cloy best drama. 

My understanding of the announcement (in English) from the insta-post is that they don't want fans to show up to take fancams/fanvideos because of (1) health & safety issue (covid-19) and (2) it's a private/small space so not enough for fans to stay. Unless they are sending the message to all the tabloid reporters which means no paparazi photos for real :(

I mean if they don't hold the red carpet outdoor, can't they find ways to hold it indoor?...I remember the Elle Style award that YJ attended, the red carpet section was held indoor in the hallway and it looked fine too. 

This is going to be another joke of the year if Baeksang decides to take away completely the red carpet. Nominated actors and actresses might just show up in jeans and shirts instead then :))

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

31 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

I tried the Vlive link on the write up. It seems to work but we need another option just in case.

@eLizza Do you have an idea where we can watch this live aside from Vlive? :)

Well as far as I know apart from the designated tv channel, it used to be aired only on Vlive. However this time as many protocols have changed so I have no idea as to what other platforms they will choose.

But yeah JTBC will certainly upload many clips of it on YouTube once it is over.

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, ncly said:

My understanding of the announcement (in English) from the insta-post is that they don't want fans to show up to take fancams/fanvideos because of (1) health & safety issue (covid-19) and (2) it's a private/small space so not enough for fans to stay. Unless they are sending the message to all the tabloid reporters which means no paparazi photos for real :(

I mean if they don't hold the red carpet outdoor, can't they find ways to hold it indoor?...I remember the Elle Style award that YJ attended, the red carpet section was held indoor in the hallway and it looked fine too. 

This is going to be another joke of the year if Baeksang decides to take away completely the red carpet. Nominated actors and actresses might just show up in jeans and shirts instead then :))

My take is that no media outlets apart from the ones granted the rights to cover the event. So yeah no paparazi photos 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

20 minutes ago, eLizza said:

But yeah JTBC will certainly upload many clips of it on YouTube once it is over.

Sorry for this question, I searched JTBC in youtube and there were JTBC drama, JTBC entertainment, JTBC news. Will it be JTBC news? hehe.

2 hours ago, hallyu said:

I have that feelings too. Her voice touch our heart so deeply.

HB’s competitors are not so strong this year!

As much as I love HB to win, I think we should not underestimate PSJ acting on Itaewon class. The drama is way under Cloy's standard but his acting is superb. I am still rooting for HB as his acting in CLOY is more diverse.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, lovelyz said:

Honestly,I bet the Directors from TN to CLOY knows all the deets about BinJin Relationship...

his face are saying "You guys are busted!"

:joy:

Surely he knows something we don't know. He only laugh out loud. If the MC gives him the time and space to talk, I think there will be more interesting stories he want to share. Remember how he spilt out "HB like SYJ more" and then both BinJin tried to stop him.

The way SYJ keep telling "He's my enemy but my beloved actor in the same boat. He my enemy in the movie".

Only in the movie the acted like an enemy but in real life, they are lovers :wub:. Gosh, is it a "hidden confession" SYJ?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Just asking if there is a possibility of giving Daeksang to both BinJin as Best on-screen couple or iconic couple? 

I mean it would be first of its kind, no? I was checking the Daeksang list on wikipedia and I see it is almost a surprise every year. 

I'm not sure, people following the K-Drama Industry for longer period may be able to clarify...

What do you think? Will ot be too obvious if something like this happens?   

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, BinJinshipperfromIndia said:

Just asking if there is a possibility of giving Daeksang to both BinJin as Best on-screen couple or iconic couple? 

I mean it would be first of its kind, no? I was checking the Daeksang list on wikipedia and I see it is almost a surprise every year. 

I'm not sure, people following the K-Drama Industry for longer period may be able to clarify...

I like your ideas so much, it would be wonderful if the referees think that way. A great occasion to award the two for the wonderful and moving chemistry and emotions they together brought to the audiences! Why not? Deaksang for our very best couple!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, BinJinshipperfromIndia said:

That would be a dream come true! But unfortunately I don't think that will ever happen. The Daesang (Grand Prize) is only given to ONE of the nominees, in any category (actor, actress, director, drama, writer). Since there is no nomination for Best Couple, don't think there will ever be a Daesang for that.

Some other TV awards do have Best Couple awards (can't recall which ones) but those are usually not Daesangs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1