[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

It's like Jinnie not only totally demolished Binnie's "walls", she friggin' barged into his house, set up camp, put her feet up on the coffee table, and said "HOLD MY BEER, BABE!" we're gonna be doing some updated remodeling on this HB house and you're gonna be even more awesome. :thumbsup:

First off, Goodluck on nursing school. I think you’ll love it. Pretty awesome and the most rewarding job to be in right now. 

Secondly, love reading your posts. I have zero background to no clue about BINJIN’s personalities, works and filmography. I feel I know them better and have a better understanding of each other now while reading through your well meaning and well thought posts, and in depth observations (along with everyone). The no holds barred parallelism make them the BINJIN I love. They are the cutest and lovable couple ever:D.

I am trying to visualize BINJIN not just the process, but the outcome. Each of their walls are coming down and they can’t do anything about it. No matter how hard they try to protect it’s simply impossible because their actions betrays them a lot.  I find myself being able to easily picture what the outcome should be. I just need the two of them to come out from hiding :D and give us that gorgeous couple photo already so we can all be in the state of joyful and productive everyday! 

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

What day is it?

It's...

2 weeks to go before Hyunbin wins Baeksang Best Actor!

15 days to go before Yejin bags Daesang!

360 hours to go before CLOY snags Baeksang Best Drama! 

hehe excited much! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

1. They were flirting like there are no tomorrow.

2. “He blinked and his eyes soften”.

He could not resist her warm touch.

3. Stop staring at me as if I was the only woman in the whole world Binsshi.

We are on cam now not at home.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 14

@RiRiGaGa I never like name calling even as a child but you threw them like candies I keep catching it. :joy: You really made the day of some shippers here. 

About BAEKSANG, I'm leaning towards CLoY to win the Daesang however if SYJ will win it, I hope it gets Best Drama. CLoY hit all genre anyone who've seen it agreed that they were taken for a whole emotional ride. I forced (yes, forced :lol:) my friend to watch it and monitor her progress last weekend. You know how it is to asked someone who is not into Kdrama to watch something that's 18 hours or so long. She's just indulging her shipper friend. :D She was able to finished it in 2 days and viola! She was amazed and understood why it was a crazed. She reported this to me with puffy eyes. :lol: We used to watch Hollywood movies/drama and take it for what it is and she agreed that HB, the whole cast and esp SYJ did remarkable performances. No big acting but all the feelings that they were trying to express resonated with the audience. And that to me is a very good sign. :D

I have high hopes for our drama and BINJIN in BAEKSANG. I still feel the same energies so I'm counting the days until I see Mr. Broad Shoulder Suit Fit and Ms. Fashion Designer together again. Sigh. :wub: 

P.S I can't wait to use Daddy Eucalyptus Tree in one of my comments. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Thanks 1

"Was she nudging her elbow to Hyun Bin because he was staring at her intently?"

Look at his face! Busted! His face looks like he got caught doing something he was told to stop doing! "Binshie, please stop staring at me when we should be talking about our amazing project." HB responds, "What are you talking about? I don't do that." Interview and then elbow nudge and then "oops, little bit of shame, little bit of sorry."

He loves her so much that it makes me stupidly giddy and jealous and happy and longing and emotion overload!!!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Omo Omo..Thank you, @BJHope for your very spot-on walk-aways from all those precious BinJin candy videos that I keep abusing my repeat button for! When I get off after this week of nursing school online madness, I'm totally going to spend more time responding to each of your responses for each of the videos! :heart:  it! 

"Compliment Me: HB opens with an un-characteristic, boyish hoot “Woo-hoo”- experts say this is evidence of SYJ bringing HB’s walls down"

YESSS, @luvlove !! You are totally backing up my Point #4 of my BinJin Dissertation in that both of their unique humor is so entertaining and complementary to each other and we are so lucky that we get VIP access glimpse to watch it up! God bless the inventors of the pause and rewind buttons! I'm not sure if you're a new HB or old one, but as I've said, as an ancient HB fan, it makes my heart SO happy to see him return back to the HB that I saw at the beginning of his career before Mr. Badass Marine Guy/CEO/Seasoned Veteran HB started building up this thick wall to tough it out in this aggressive K-ent world and turned off his "jam jam" side! 

Oh, "no jam" you say? Challenge accepted!

I'm SO excited that the newly discovered/gained fans of HB could see the HB that I saw way back at the start of his career but now with added bonus features of Kangaroo hops b/c WTF are stairs? I gotta stand next to my close friend STAT!, Donkey skips b/c if I don't stand inappropriately close to my close friend so I can breathe in the same air, I'll suffocate, "Whoo-Hoo!'s", snatching cards out of pretty hands, "interlocking fingers," "Let's go to the bed!", "He is such a prankster!," stretching my neck so I can kiss my 165 cm petite close friend, "let's point the chicken wing down but I won't break it though!," pouty "I feel like I'm being punished because she can name my movies in a heartbeat but struggled to name 3 things about Captain Ri because "he has no charms," "I want a video replay" because she's kicking my butt at mission pong, I'm an 18-year old seasoned DAESANG-winning veteran actor yet I can't seem to remember some of my lines, know where to look when my blindingly pretty close friend is running towards me, figure out which friggin' direction to walk in/exit the sceneI can't seem to get the right ring on the right finger THREE times, I can't back this bike back up the hill, "How do I spin her? Nah, I'm just gonna swing throw her across the mountain!", I'm gonna "lose my footing" because I can't seem to let go of my koala-hopping, wiggle-down-my-legs-while-I-freeze close friend, "I'll speak for myself!," "Shall I go on?", I am cheekily, dimply content with how damn good I look yet I'm the humblest guy in the world, "Why are you like this, Ahjusshi?!", "Stu-pid fit?..no Suit fit!," Ahh!! cover my ears b/c I don't want to hear 'Gookie' oppa, "This is a scam! Don't get fooled by her eye smile!" pout pout, I'm a business savvy, highly intelligent CEO yet I'm bad at math and can't compute how old a 'middle school girl' would be now and I also cannot compute what the appropriate amount of personal space between me and my close friend should be,"I like negative space!" even though I pretended to work for the whole time but hey it's b/c she took all the good stickers!, a bear holding an umbrella sticker is the same thing as a crash landing parachute right? who cares, it's cute, the only pictures I own now are seflies with my close friend, "I grew out my hair to prepare for this TN role," heyy my photo-taking skills are good too! Let me see hers! pout pout, I don't have a social media account but do know how to use emojis now, Huh? What channel is my own TV set to for TVN clearly, I better turn to my close friend for help, I totally did not bulk up to protect my close friend by eating a lot and doing push-ups during scene breaks, apparently the Marines to which I was the top 20 in and was awarded top shooter marksmen, the toughest branch in the military, taught me how to finger rub on select surfaces because maybe I learned how to pull the trigger on guns too well, my manner hands get a little tired and slippery sometimes, my infamous back hugs used to be lower but now I forgot my anatomy, you mean my arms shouldn't be up this high? isn't this the waist?, I'm 37 going on 17 (maybe that's why I'm aging like a damned fine wine)....and the list goes on and on! :lol:

Like for real, you new fans are SO lucky that y'all are getting like the extra extended 4K-Blu-Ray version of HB when I only had the grainy colored VHS tape HB version. huhuhu #jelly!. But we all know that that is only because Jinnie is included in this new limited HB edition. JINNIE NOT SOLD SEPARATELY. Enjoy it! You're getting one HELL of a DEAL, I tell ya! :lol::w00t:

It's like Jinnie not only totally demolished Binnie's "walls", she friggin' barged into his house, set up camp, put her feet up on the coffee table, and said "HOLD MY BEER, BABE!" we're gonna be doing some updated remodeling on this HB house and you're gonna be even more awesome. :thumbsup:

LOL, Okay, so sue me, I love to talk in metaphors! :phew: :D

i like you RIRIGAGA..impressive

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Korean readers, your help is needed please!!  This Baeksang announcement confused me:

hbsyj-Baeksang1.jpg

Is the above translation correct?? Or is it just a matter of a grammar typo-error? It says “The Award Ceremony ....WAS inevitably held privately..” ?? Past tense? Does that mean the show it has already been filmed and merely televised on 5 June?? And if the show is live on 5 June, is it saying the photo-wall area is small or that the event hall is small? It’s supposed to be a large convention Center that can house all the actors and nominees, right? I hope this Covid cloud doesn’t result in no walk-ins, no hand holding, no sitting together, no couple/group photos together! Horrors!:o Just thinking of this possibility makes me sulk and want to stomp my feet and turn over tables:angry:. Baeksang Organisers, I know you need to be Covid-cautious but I really hope this award show remains a majestic parade of stars interacting with each other and not a sombre march into an emotionally-cold hall!

Baeksang miscellaneous: I gather competition at Baeksang for the CLoY team is tough and that whilst our HB is in a good position, SYJ is pitted against a formidable opponent from WOTM that just concluded airing. Wasn’t it unusual to include a nominee from a show (WOTM) that was still airing when the nominations were announced? Someone posted info on the Baeksang panel that consists of 7 persons and it was surprising to see that 4 out of the 7 are Professors at Universities rather than persons from K-ent!

This is a sweet fan-edit pic of BinJin in traditional garment called the Hanbok. Call me running too far ahead of myself but I picture them in Hanbok at their traditional wedding ceremony (and elegant modern wedding wear at their wedding with friends). Ahhh....

hbsyj-Baeksang2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 13

As much as I'd want to see everyone in Baeksang especially CLOY nominees, I'm a bit worried for their health :( Maybe it is just me overthinking. The virus can easily spread and I doubt if they will wear masks. I think the most that I can do on my part is to pray for their well-being and for everything to go smoothly. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6

12 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

I was just rewatching this video clip of CLOY's wrap up party and it made my heart skip a beat (i slowed it down 5x from an iphone app): 

Hahaha funny I was reading your post in slow motion as well so I won't miss the detail :D Thank you for the treat :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

18 minutes ago, cswcraze said:

Initially, I just ignored it but it seems to be getting louder.  And this upsets me.:anguished:

Hi @cswcraze  We shouldn't discuss this here. This is BINJIN Kingdom. :D Best if you delete this before it invites flies. Let's chat.:)

40 minutes ago, BJHope said:

Baeksang Organisers, I know you need to be Covid-cautious but I really hope this award show remains a majestic parade of stars interacting with each other and not a sombre march into an emotionally-cold hall!

As much as I want them to walk the red carpet together, I don’t think there will be red carpet, sitting close to each other due to the itaewon club cases. Don’t even know if they are allowed to be mask-less during the ceremony. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Shippers, since there’s some concern on the issue started from Weibo, let me explain the situation. Weibo is like a chinese Twitter and the issue started due to trending topics. For those who don’t know, you can pay to be trended. The topic trending around 17/18 spot which is a very neither here nor there position, hence the chances of buying the trend is very high. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 8
  • Thanks 5