[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hello guys (I wish there's a wave emoji here but I guess this will do,:D)

Been lurking here for days after rewatching CLOY (lost count how many times  lmao).  I been only a recent fan of SYJ (Personal Taste was my first kdrama of hers and she was fantastic; I love her comedic timing) while I caught the HB fever only after CLOY ( pls don't shoot, I can't believe it myself,  planning to watch MOTA next but for some reason I keep putting it off) I really find their pairing and their individual selves really charming.  I was thinking of hitting two birds with one stone: finding out more about their careers and at the same time their pairing, what makes them tick and click, and this seems to be a wholesome happy place, so I took the plunge of de-lurking.  From the posts I have seen you guys are awesome detectives and behavior analysts :P.  I love reading all your thoughts and while I am so much of a realist, I can't help being sucked into the HB-SYJ vortex lmao, I guess that's what I get for spending so much time watching their videos together.  

Before heading back to my lurking mode, I guess reading the comments on youtube have it's advantage; as sometimes you can pick up juicy tidbits of something.  I read that they had dinner together at a chinese restaurant lately near the TVN station (around 1st wk of May), it was in chinese so I guess their agencies haven't smelled the rat yet?:ph34r: or maybe it's old news? 

*waves and goes back to lurking*

Edited by UPSGirl
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

19 minutes ago, UPSGirl said:

Hello guys (I wish there's a wave emoji here but I guess this will do,:D)

Been lurking here for days after rewatching CLOY (lost count how many times  lmao).  I been only a recent fan of SYJ (Personal Taste was my first kdrama of hers and she was fantastic; I love her comedic timing) while I caught the HB fever only after CLOY ( pls don't shoot, I can't believe it myself,  planning to watch MOTA next but for some reason I keep putting it off) I really find their pairing and their individual selves really charming.  I was thinking of hitting two birds with one stone: finding out more about their careers and at the same time their pairing, what makes them tick and click, and this seems to be a wholesome happy place, so I took the plunge of de-lurking.  From the posts I have seen you guys are awesome detectives and behavior analysts :P.  I love reading all your thoughts and while I am so much of a realist, I can't help being sucked into the HB-SYJ vortex lmao, I guess that's what I get for spending so much time watching their videos together. 

Hello and welcome! Thanks from coming out of the lurking shelf. :) Most of us have been there and am a realist as well. So trust me, you won't go astray as long as you have your leash tied on your arms. Keep feeding on those interviews and BTS. You can savor the FMVs later. Happy shipping! ;)

• Like 6
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, blackbeannoodle said:

This photo makes me laugh.....like  Binnie what on earth are you looking at to make that face

He meant dammit this sexy woman is for my eyes only. No other men allow to see it.

It’s so dangerous to show my private asset in public. I need to protect my woman at all cost.

That’s why he asked her to cover her dress on the next stage greetings.

When a conservative boyfriend meets a sexy girlfriend :) 

sonyejin4.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

You're putting a smile on my face. The irony of your action.:) But hey, thanks for the reminder. We know what we're doing. Our mental health is sound and staying in this forum and not going out is our contribution to our society. Several people off the streets. Several people saved from contracting the disease. ;) Money is still.coming in and taxes are still being.charge on our earnings as we speak.

Take care.of your fam. Don't mind us.:heart:

LOL Amen, girl! Thank you for pulling the words straight from my mouth/mind/fingers! Man, we seriously need to restock and change out the inventory in our thread's vending machine today. We are getting dangerously low on Patience Juice but seem to have so much Hater-ade left over. 

12 minutes ago, hallyu said:

He meant dammit this sexy woman is for my eyes only. No other men allow to see it.

It’s so dangerous to show my private asset in public. I need to protect her at all cost.

That’s why he asked her to cover her dress on the next stage greetings 

LOL yesss! Seems like Mr. CEO-nim is busily reminding himself in his head to add to his to-do list: Must build a fence around my private land and remember to put up that "Private Property: Trespassers Keep Out!" sign in his yard. GET ON IT, SIR! :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

I wish there’s a group chat only for those mature and positive BinJin shippers because the negativity plus the undercover antis that keeps appearing out of nowhere in this forum is just really draining my energy :sweat_smile:

Btw.....

Honestly,I bet the Directors from TN to CLOY knows all the deets about BinJin Relationship...

• Like 5
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

There's a Report Post in every post, left side of the share icon (top portion). To keep myself from stressing and exchanging words with an anti, I just click on that :D

I haven't been active compared to about a month ago. I am still trying to get my old life back while still enjoying the discussions in this forum. I believe that I've got enough receipts and hope that this ship will dock soon. Also, looking forward for Baeksang. 16 days to go :wub:

Keep the coupons coming :heart:

PS. Please remove any image/s when quoting a post. This is a violation of the forum rule. Thank you.

Edited by GroceryShipper
add PS
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

LOL Amen, girl! Thank you for pulling the words straight from my mouth/mind/fingers! Man, we seriously need to restock and change out the inventory in our thread's vending machine today. We are getting dangerously low on Patience Juice but seem to have so much Hater-ade left over.

:joy: We better hasten with the inventory change. That's 3 turbulence in 4 hours? Whew! What a day! The good thing is, whenever we have storms, a rainbow always follows. So hopefully, a breeze of fresh air will be blown anytime now. My cat and I will do cardio today to release some stress. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, lovebirds said:

It is a diffucult question. I think it is a combination of both.

Thanks for this, Lovebirds. I think you are right. Today I finally watched The Negotiation, and it honestly surprised me. I was under the impression that there was no real chance for romance or chemistry between their two characters, but they actually have quite a connection in the movie! SYJ was her usual awesome self, but HB was fantastic! I thought his acting was quite expansive and in a new direction. Their characters understood each other, and if you've seen it, SYJ's character follows through on her promises to him at the end.

Sorry, I know my shipping imagination was possibly on overdrive, but I think they were bonding on screen even in TN!!!! I am now positive that those promo vibes were a continuation of the chemistry that started through a dang monitor. Those two! Sparks from the very start!!!! I truly believe that after seeing the movie.

Curious: if anyone knows, were they shooting both actors "live" at the same time during TN? Or was HB recorded and then SYJ would respond? Wondering if their on screen back and forth was happening in real time or if they recorded their parts at different times. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, luvlove said:

Curious: if anyone knows, were they shooting both actors "live" at the same time during TN? Or was HB recorded and then SYJ would respond? Wondering if their on screen back and forth was happening in real time or if they recorded their parts at different times. 

From the interviews, SYJ said it was live.  Both cameras were rolling at the same time (and albeit filming at different floors) making it difficult to back track on their mistakes that's why they have to keep the pace and finish the entire scene.  You can sense the professionalism and dedication,  because HB has to climb back down and up the stairs every scene just to check on the monitors (it was on the floor where SYJ is). 

Edited by UPSGirl
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, luvlove said:

They filmed it simultaneously. Here's the vid where they mentioned it. My fave vid where my BINJIN journey started after watching TN. :)

Rt

• Like 6

2 hours ago, luvlove said:

Thanks for this, Lovebirds. I think you are right. Today I finally watched The Negotiation, and it honestly surprised me. I was under the impression that there was no real chance for romance or chemistry between their two characters, but they actually have quite a connection in the movie! SYJ was her usual awesome self, but HB was fantastic! I thought his acting was quite expansive and in a new direction. Their characters understood each other, and if you've seen it, SYJ's character follows through on her promises to him at the end.

Sorry, I know my shipping imagination was possibly on overdrive, but I think they were bonding on screen even in TN!!!! I am now positive that those promo vibes were a continuation of the chemistry that started through a dang monitor. Those two! Sparks from the very start!!!! I truly believe that after seeing the movie.

@luvlove From what I gathered from their TN promos and interviews, HB and SYJ stated that they were both simultaneously filmed at the same time in real time doing their lines on 2 separate floors. SYJ was on the top floor and poor HB was in the dirty basement unfortunately (the director said b/c his scenes required him to be in a darker/dingier space to fit the hostage mood). Then, after the scene, HB would have to run upstairs to go over and review the footage from their monitors along with SYJ and the director. They all joked and laughed about how that was seriously the most challenging part of filming for HB, how much exercise he had to get from all the running back and forth and they would have to wait for him. HB even joked about how he really hoped and prayed that he did well in the scene so that he wouldn't have to run back down and re-film then run back upstairs to review the footage again. Poor HB, bet he shed a few pounds during all of this filming! LOL 

But I totally agree with you that even through a monitor, their chemistry was still so undeniable! That's what makes them both so special. Ppl seriously commented at their movie premiere how they felt their chemistry despite their enemy roles in the film. They are both seriously talented actors! Their roles in this film was really different and out of the box for both of them. HB seriously BLEW ME AWAY in his first villain role. Such a fresh and interesting take on the role, not what you would have expected and you just never knew what his next move would be. Very intriguing!He took a challenge and it definitely paid off! Looking forward to him taking even more diverse roles in the future! He can pull any role off. SYJ was of course badass as per usual. They also both stated that being forced to film in this very odd way actually forced them to be more creative in delivering their lines and emotions and it really pushed them to communicate with each other on how to react on the monitors. I think this project truly pushed the envelope for both of them to grow even more as actors and this film's challenge truly sparked their admiration for each other's acting talent. HB went on and on about how impressed he was with how SYJ conveyed so much emotion in her reactions just looking through the screen. Bin-shi could not help but fall for those talented, emotive eyes! Also, I loved how SYJ teased HB about being such a "cute" criminal like it was criminally wrong for a criminal to be that cute. HB blushed like a tomato plant when she said that! ;) I cannot with them! 

Also, I found it extremely adorable when they were asked in one interview about how they both prepared for their roles and HB's answer was that he was so impressed that SYJ cut her hair short to show a tougher image in the film and how he admired her gutsiness for doing that. Then they asked what he did to prepare and he said "umm..I grew my hair longer." LOL There's that subtle wit again! SYJ was dying laughing at his answers. :lol::wub: These two. Short-haired boss lady and long-haired bad boy. Love it! 

Spoiler Alert:

I was super rooting for them to get together! I was like "Seriously Min Tae Gu (HB's character name), pack it in, get her digits and go for that drink, boy!" 

But yeah, even with the unique conditions of how they filmed TN, they both still connected in their acting and a lot of it was due to how expressive both of their eyes are when they act. It was due to the excitement of this unique form of chemistry that planted the idea of them wanting to work together on a rom-com or melo where they can "breathe the same air and look into each other's eyes." Oh HB, you gloriously obvious man, you! :lol::wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 4

Same, I was rooting for them to at least go on one date in The Negotiation, but alas, those politicians destroyed our happy ending.

Regarding the kisses, I did watch some of HB's BTS scenes, and right after kissing other actresses they would break apart quickly or walk off in different directions. 

In the CLOY behind the scenes, after "cut" they were either softly looking at each other or laughing their heads off. I interpret this as intimacy, that only the two of them know about. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 15

Isn't it ironic that in TN their roles are of the opposing sides but it didn't hinder them from showing off their chemistry? And yes, add that to acting on monitors. Hands down to them for pulling it through.

Plus they promoted TN like it's a love story :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

40 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

They filmed it simultaneously. Here's the vid where they mentioned it. My fave vid where my BINJIN journey started after watching TN. :)

This is first ever Binjin interview I ever watched that got me sucked into their vortex. LOL. Omg, how in sync are they, seriously?  It's really funny because they should be mismatching on purpose but they ended up doing and saying the exact same things like their brains are locked up together. The entire promotion for TN was like fourth of July for me, like fireworks and sparks ignited the whole freaking sky. They don't even need power to light up the stage. LOL.  Their connection was so palpable you can cut it with a knife. To be quite honest, if they don't follow thru on that, it's going to be one heck of a missed opportunity.  I am sure they felt it to the bone so I am willing to put up an investment so to speak. 

Edited by UPSGirl
  • Like 3
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 2

14 minutes ago, UPSGirl said:

This is first ever Binjin interview I ever watched that got me sucked into their vortex. LOL. Omg, how in sync are they, seriously?  It's really funny because they should be mismatching on purpose but they ended up doing and saying the exact same things like their brains are locked up together. The entire promotion for TN was like fourth of July for me, like fireworks and sparks ignited the whole freaking sky. They don't even need power to light up the stage. LOL.  Their connection was so palpable you can cut it with a knife. To be quite honest, if they don't follow thru on that, it's going to be one heck of a missed opportunity.  I am sure they felt it to the bone so I am willing to put up an investment so to speak. 

Yeah... that's all I wished for when I was starting out. That they give it a chance and explore coz all the energies in the universe has moved and aligned in their favor. But when I joined this ship, I was already sold that they did so here I am. Very much in love with these 2. I can't undo it. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 13