[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Enya said:

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-best-reactions-one-kiss-scenes/

Two months after and still I think nobody wants to move on. These sites must have known there is no news faster than HB and SYJ to keep their audience / traffic running.

i guess the admin also need something to cheer up their day as we are. Digging things about BinJin, elaborate and have a delulu mind.

Tell me, who can move on when it comes to #BinJinCouple? No one. I said what I said :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

i don't know about 2nd photo, but my eyes caught the quiet naughty action in the 3rd photo:wub:

There are two men wd SYJ in the 2nd picture and one of them in the far left have a profile of HB.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

43 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

let's find something hidden in the 3rd pic:D i hope my eyes r correct.

Reveal hidden contents

is that the LA cap?

31 minutes ago, PetiteYeoja said:

is it the guy inside the truck?

Sorry to ruin the mood - these pics do not include HB.

Pic 2:  This was taken during Ep 7. HB's side cut was never this short. Looks more like security given the badge on his jacket.

Pic 3: Def not HB. And he would not be in the food truck.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, cloyfan said:

My heart is melting. If I was SYJ and saw this, I would be BOOM pregnant. I kid I kid :P

:wub::wub::wub:

R.I.P Felizak@t. 

Cause of death: HB Cuteness Overload

Last Message: I love you Bruno (cat) but hooman can't take it anymore! Your food is in the cabinet. There's also some milk in the fridge. Please don't eat me. 

• LOL 18

30 minutes ago, gyobin82 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/entertainment/asianbuzz/hyun-bin-taking-legal-action-against-rumours-involving-son-ye-jin/ar-BBZ0Mo7  

Hyun Bin taking legal action against rumours involving Son Ye Jin

While the hottest K-drama screening now is undoubtedly Crash Landing on You, the leading co-stars could be taking legal action against marriage and breakup rumour mongers.

Reports say lead actor Hyun Bin and his co-star, Son Ye Jin, denied rumours they were dating with the intention to get married. Despite the swirling rumours, the two actors are filming the TV series without disruption.

On January 14, Hyun Bin’s label Vast Entertainment released a statement saying they will take legal action on his behalf against rumour mongers. According to Vast Entertainment, the company is collecting evidence of various false and malicious rumours to protect the interests of the actor. Fans are also asked to send in any malicious rumours that they come across about the actors to the label.

The warning of legal action has been explained as "NOT" relating to dating or marriage rumors but on a phone hacking case where HB's baseball buddies JDG & JJM were involved, & to which HB's name was being dragged unnecessarily. The warning was not in any case related to dating/marriage rumors as NO celebrity has ever legally pursued rumors of such kind because it would be considered over the top. 

• Like 10
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, nightskye said:

For those who are curious why YJ wasn’t present at the awards, I believe her 2018 drama “Pretty Noona” missed the deadline to be nominated so she didn’t attend, but correct me if I’m wrong! And yes, KNG is mentioned in the tweet but let’s just ignore that because I can’t edit it. 

Have you guys noticed that Baeksang seems to give us a hint on BinJin

1st SYJ’s movie clip -> SYJ’s friend (senior KHS) -> SYJ’s 1 rumoured boyfriend 

2nd SYJ’s movie clip -> SYJ’s friend (senior KHS) -> SYJ’s 2 rumoured boyfriend (possible forever man)

Baeksang might have known the story of the 3 persons

@nightskye

Yes you are correct, YJ did not attend Baeksang 2019. She however was nominated for Best Actress Award (Be With You) & attended Baeksang 2018 ceremony. She won Best Actress & Popularity Award for Be With You at Seoul Drama Awards

5-ADDAB62-F862-4-C8-B-BB00-BE6863-FCEF46

A8-EA2-F77-2444-4-B8-A-902-D-FE3-F856-C2

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

3 minutes ago, BinJinSuperFan said:

The warning of legal action has been explained as "NOT" relating to dating or marriage rumors but on a phone hacking case where HB's baseball buddies JDG & JJM were involved, & to which HB's name was being dragged unnecessarily. The warning was not in any case related to dating/marriage rumors as NO celebrity has ever legally pursued rumors of such kind because it would be considered over the top. 

This is actually old news. Let’s ignore the original poster. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Just now, Binjin2Ri said:

This is actually old news. Let’s ignore the original poster. 

Yep. Thanks. I rest. I just can't help it. That UNINFORMED poster even ate too much space & used bold letters in this forum. :((Admin/Moderator should immediately delete it.)

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I’m still new to this shipping thing haha. In the Philippines where I am from, the dynamics of loveteams or partnerships of 2 actors in a project is in a way different.  Here, when a certain actor is identified with a certain actress because of their huge following, they seldom get paired with another actor or actress anymore. It will just be them in dramas and movies., they are expected to become close friends and eventually date each other. And then they admit it to the public. Also, when a person is linked to another actor, we dont call it “scandal” in the Philippines. 

but I’m slowly getting used now to K ent, thanks to Binjin :blush: agencies in korea are really focused on their talents. I think they’re quite strict but it is also for the welfare of the actors. 

The nice thing about Kdrama is they get to play interesting characters and stories which we dont get to see in the philippines. Main reason also why CLOY is a huge hit in our country, it’s something different. All emotions are present in one beautiful story. famous Filipino actors and actresses and TV network officers and executives have been fans of the show and the actors. In an interview, a TV executive joked that she has been trying to pull some strings on how she can bring the 2 actors here :blush:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Hi shippers, please ignore & do not quote @gyobin82

This seems like a trolling behaviour

Tips to keep this thread clean & deal with trolls 

when we want to reply to some trolling/ negative posts, please do not quote the original posts, we just can use @postername to reply to the trolls. Otherwise we will accidentally fall to the troller’s trap & flood this thread with many negative information

then report to moderators & they will consider to remove the original trolling post

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5