[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

9 hours ago, Miss.Zinu said:

It looks like someone has 'quietly' photobombed someone's pose in one of the photos here...:w00t::w00t: that someone must be introvertedly naughty i guess:ph34r:

Hide contents

Just realize the third picture was HB right? i meant I've been become SYJ follower since CLOY, I see all of her picture, but why I just couldn't see it. What an eye! :D Thank you for the clue.

I have seen the FMVs she made before but this one is new. :wub: Can someone please confirm: Did Hyun Bin visited SYJ while filming SITR? There was also a mention about an article about it? Is this true??? BINJIN just won't give me a rest. :rolleyes: :lol::wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

44 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

HB most recent pictures for Mediheal 11 years anniversary cf. He’s glowing! And somewhat softer, sign of contentment maybe? what do you guys think? ^_^

So so handsome. Gosh. Is this the latest photoshoot? 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

30 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

2. I've taken notice of the subtle TN-CLOY synchronicity (intentional or coincidental im not sure)... 

I noticed this too! The most clever is in episode 2 where YSR and RJH are discussing their situation and YSR is trying to "negotiate" with RHJ. He says "Are you trying to negotiate with me?" and she says "this is a win-win negotiation". :) Of course he says "I refuse" -_-

• Like 12

5 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

3. If HB and SYJ are not dating, are you telling me both of them have been single the last three years? lol Because they have not had any other partners linked to them this whole time. Again, that would not be surprising for SYJ who doesn't reveal much but for HB it would be very surprising because that information would have come out by now. Maybe he has become a monk ^_^

It is incredibly nice to read a different take on this! The past weekend was a rollercoaster ride for my BinJin emotions that reading your take felt like that much-needed balm.

I was even telling my friends when I saw your post, I can't believe how we could have overlooked the time factor and that after his last relationship in December and after her last drama (SITR), there have been no one else linked to them! And post-Baeksang in May 2018 up to today, that's plenty of time to not be linked to anyone else but each other!

• Like 13
  • Insightful 1

43 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

4. Which begs the question (i dunno if it has been asked here before)... Was there an official date when CLOY script was first drafted or sent over the HB and SYJ for their consideration? Was it post-TN or maybe during promo?

This reminds me of the fact that we didn't get a straight answer about this either. For TN, they talked about how they both wanted to do it because the other person was attached. For CLOY, they were not so clear on this. HB was considering the project in early March 2019 according to a statement from VAST. They were in "talks". It's not clear a script was finalized at that point. In early April it was confirmed that SYJ was also in talks and offered the role. When SYJ answered this question at the presscon I didn't really believe her (that they didn't discuss it prior to taking the role).

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Felizak@t said:

I have seen the FMVs she made before but this one is new. :wub: Can someone please confirm: Did Hyun Bin visited SYJ while filming SITR? There was also a mention about an article about it? Is this true??? BINJIN just won't give me a rest. :rolleyes: :lol::wub:

I think she's talking about the time when they did a reshoot for TN in April 2018. :) 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

@SHpectator I have had the same thoughts for some time too! Thank you for expressing it so succinctly, I couldn’t have put it better myself that I suspect Cloy was really written especially for HB and SYJ in mind paralleling their personal lives. 

@PreciousByTheBay yes, I can’t believe how time flies!  It was August 2017 when they first worked together and it’s April 2020 now and look how much time they have spent with each other since. 

@QueenieBee Of course SYJ was telling porkies at Cloy presscon lol. Even the MC said afterwards what a telepathy! HB was looking at her to see how she was going to answer that unexpected question, then he gave that knowing smile as he knew Ye Jin was telling porkies. Just as he gave that little smile after SYJ said in Swoon couch interview that she tried to eat healthily because he knows Ye Jin likes her junk food :lol: (she did say afterwards that junk food taste so good lol). Eagle eyed shoppers said the grocery cart in LA consisted of popcorn, oreo, wine, breakfast cereals, which looked like munchies for a chilling at home type of night :rolleyes:

• Like 13
  • LOL 5

@SHpectator loved reading your post! I do agree that as the series went on and the CLOY writer saw what magical chemistry they had, she then did some further digging and watched some of their TN and early CLOY interviews. Hence in the last few episodes, we got channel 20 reference (TVN interview), movie theater date (first TN interview), and paparazzi photos and Ralphs search term (grocery shopping)

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

What @SHpectator describe is something that is called an easter egg in movies/series.

here is the explanation

https://crazynate.com/what-do-easter-eggs-mean-in-movies/

probably you guys aware what is an easter egg in movie or tv series. The purposes to include an easter egg in movies/tv shows to let the fans digging and wAtch it again and again. And even discussed it,  

So that is why the writer tend to add the inside jokes that only the fans knows so we can watch it over and over.

I mentioned earlier on this thread maybe 100 pages back, that is impossible both HB and YJ got offered for this series. No! This series is for THEM since the beginning even before the writer write the script. So yess in this case i 100 percent sure,  she ( the writer) watched TN, all the TN Press con, even the groceries pict, All of it! 

Cloy hooked me since the first three eps! When i watch it first time i HAVE NO CLUE about the dating rumours, even until i finish all  the eps. On eps four i already ship them (hard). After finish all the eps then i started digging information and i’m like whoooa whats goin on in here. Then. After consume all the past information (TN PRESSCON, LA PICT) i came to conclution that the script writer is so god d@mn genious. I mean come on!! Look at those easter egg! For a movie geek like me, this is heaven. To whom they make this series.. of course to YOU guyssss!! 

You guys shipp them looong before cloy. To me I did not know about the LA PICT or how they got smitten during the TN promotion,  i didn’t know all of those things but you guys know. 

What make me ship them is their chemistry, and what make me believe they are more than just a platonic friendship ... come on you guys know the answer. 

Just so you let you guys know, i’m not that into Kdrama (i do watch but only for the famous one) but my traffic for Kmovie is quite high. 

I will not be here if i’m not so hooked and swoon by them. 

Good day

X

Your post explains everything and it is very insightful @Choi sam sook. I will rewatch CLOy tomorrow though it will be my 9th times. Hopefully I can get more binjins easter eggs:blush: 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1