[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

14 minutes ago, nightskye said:

I don’t believe this has been mentioned before but this is pretty interesting - SYJ was spotted at Baeksang 2019! Not in person - LOL - but in two clips from Jannabi’s performance at the awards, where you can also see HB in the audience. If I’m correct, they used clips from YJ’s movies “White Night” and “The Classic” (in that order) to match the emotional nature of the song; both movies (especially the former) are pretty melancholy and YJ’s performance in both was acclaimed. For those who are curious why YJ wasn’t present at the awards, I believe her 2018 drama “Pretty Noona” missed the deadline to be nominated so she didn’t attend, but correct me if I’m wrong! And yes, KNG is mentioned in the tweet but let’s just ignore that because I can’t edit it. For this year’s Baeksang, here’s to hoping that:

a) both of them are nominated for their respective awards along with CLOY;

b) they BOTH confirm their attendance; and

c) they win something!!! They (and we) deserve it!

It’d be even better if they’re in an awards montage like the one below LOL, I love them so much. 

Omg this is what Im looking for but could not find anymore, thank you for posting it here. I think they are giving tribute to the best of the best of the films and actors in the Korean film industry and our girl was included twice. Love love. Its so nice to see she is always acknowledged as one of the institutions in the industry. 

• Like 3

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-best-reactions-one-kiss-scenes/

The dynamic between Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin was a special one, as it warmed the hearts of viewers. Behind the scenes footage of one of their kiss scenes shows how friendly the two were to each other. The two have some initial struggles on how they wanted their kiss scene to start.

• Like 9
  • Love 4

15 minutes ago, nightskye said:

For those who are curious why YJ wasn’t present at the awards, I believe her 2018 drama “Pretty Noona” missed the deadline to be nominated so she didn’t attend, but correct me if I’m wrong!

No wonder, tried to google for her red carpet pictures but couldn't find any....can i check for celebs that are not nominated, they are usually not invited to attend- unless they are the MC etc? Thanks

31 minutes ago, ktp-syj said:

If you visit HB soompi thread, fans posted that he had accepted Bargaining around the same time he accepted CLOY project. The timeline of the shooting was really affected due to pandemic and unable to travel. They really suppose to shoot right after CLOY

Oh thank you for the clarification. Their timeline was really delayed.

@BJHope I think someone here mentioned HB and Hwang Jung Min have been spotted at Incheon airport before last weekend. I’m not sure if that means they’ve done the shooting in Jordan or not. They started shooting in South Korea (I assume in Seoul) on April 17th. 

@nightskye SYJ did win outstanding actress award for SITR at the 2018 Seoul International Drama Awards. So at least she still won an award in 2018 eventhough it’s not Baeksang :)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, SuZy Leoo said:

No wonder, tried to google for her red carpet pictures but couldn't find any....can i check for celebs that are not nominated, they are usually not invited to attend- unless they are the MC etc? Thanks

This is when she won award for SITR at SDA 2018. 

Edited by Binjin2Ri
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

My shipper heart is excited! So, I went back to page 1 and browsed through the entries coz I was looking for someone. :ph34r: Investigative work, you know. ;)I find her comment intriguing. And found her! I also noticed some of the old names that started this ship are jumping in. I haven't seen those names made a comment or posted anything new since I joined but now I can see them contributing again! Do they know something is up and we should be in full gear?? YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! My delulu mind is working overtime! :wub: I will not say anything coz it's just my Scorpio intuition but it's soooooo strong I need to do something to release this.

My cat says push up or pass out? I better do some push ups. I'll be right back. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

After watching the Compliment Me video for the nth time something bugged me.

The compliment which HB thought to be written by Yejin was this 

"This guy is flawless. It's like all the flowers in the world put together"

We all know who likes flowers though:phew:. Obviously I mean she likes flowers so it won't be awkward to compare it with her man...But poor binny totally got it wrong..

Again ,as they were infront of camera, they chose to write superficial (by YJ) and formal (by HB) compliments.However for the guessing part one can't fake it and needs to rely on the instincts. Their guesses were solely based on what they think their partner thinks about them. 

Even the compliment YJ guessed to be from HB was quite expressive and praising her qualities which I think HB does often both in public and private. There were plenty safe guesses had they were mere colleagues but no their final choices did excite me.

Oops maybe I m thinking too much between the lines:sweatingbullets:. Now back to lurking..

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

This is another beautiful fm video by edelweiss98. Such a tear jerker, aptly captured Riri couple relationship. The song is actually from Something in the Rain but suits Cloy very well too :cry: It really strikes me how HB and SYJ portrayed Riri couple so well because their personalities matched their characters so you feel as if you’re watching the personal love story between HB and SYJ. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7

6 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

It looks like someone has 'quietly' photobombed someone's pose in one of the photos here...:w00t::w00t: introvertedly naughty i guess:ph34r:

Hide contents

2nd photo? Wow didnt notice that. Good eye! 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1