[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

12 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@SHpectator I have had the same thoughts for some time too! Thank you for expressing it so succinctly, I couldn’t have put it better myself that I suspect Cloy was really written especially for HB and SYJ in mind paralleling their personal lives. 

@PreciousByTheBay yes, I can’t believe how time flies!  It was August 2017 when they first worked together and it’s April 2020 now and look how much time they have spent with each other since. 

@QueenieBee Of course SYJ was telling porkies at Cloy presscon lol. Even the MC said afterwards what a telepathy! HB was looking at her to see how she was going to answer that unexpected question, then he gave that knowing smile as he knew Ye Jin was telling porkies. Just as he gave that little smile after SYJ said in Swoon couch interview that she tried to eat healthily because he knows Ye Jin likes her junk food :lol: (she did say afterwards that junk food taste so good lol). Eagle eyed shoppers said the grocery cart in LA consisted of popcorn, oreo, wine, breakfast cereals, which looked like munchies for a chilling at home type of night :rolleyes:

@QueenieBee this is what I was talking about when Jinnie wasn’t entirely truthful re: discussing script together. Check out how they looked at each other first before Jinnie answered then Binnie gave that “smile” afterwards. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

11 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

Another similarity of RiRi to BinJin (reel vs real):

Both Hyun Bin and Jeong Hyeok were in a relarionship when they met Son Ye Jin and Yoon Se Ri, respectively.

I think we have to make a list. Hahaha.

Oh both of Hyun Bin's reel and real exes have similar facial traits. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

She wasn't completely off the radar though even if she did not post for that long of a time. She was with HB for the Mediheal event in April 2019, and was officially said to have confirmed for CLOY in May. She had an event in June where fans noticed her tanned arms because she's normally fair-skinned (referencing to the golf rumors because HB was also seen with tanned arms during the same time frame). She then went for the first CLOY script reading in late July. :)

But yeah. I caught your drift. That was a long time that she did not update her IG when before, she used to update her personal account quite often. I am somehow of the delulu mindset that this change that started after the grocery pics leaked was marked by the presence of someone special in her life.  :D

During that CLOY script reading in late July,  eagle eye shoppers noticed both had tan as well. It was known that SYJ tagged along to Maldives with one of her cinderella friend who went there for her honeymoon around July because her friend (I forgot her name) mentioned it in an interview. It’s strange to tag along as a “third wheeler” on your friend’s honeymoon isn’t it? unless there is someone special to spend time with in Maldives? :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 6

Edited for the sake of our BinJin. Sorry if i might cause harm to this beautiful sailing ship, as i am newbie here. Would remember it next time. 

And for @nightskye , i am very sorry, thanks for reminding me. And i had no intention to cause unnecassary harm here. but i hope as well that you can edit your post as you quoted my harmful post before. I am afraid that might lead to even bigger concern. Thankyou in advance. 

Edited by Kezianrnd

1 hour ago, Binjin2Ri said:

During that CLOY script reading in late July,  eagle eye shoppers noticed both had tan as well. It was known that SYJ tagged along to Maldives with one of her cinderella friend who went there for her honeymoon around July because her friend (I forgot her name) mentioned it in an interview. It’s strange to tag along as a “third wheeler” on your friend’s honeymoon isn’t it? unless there is someone special to spend time with in Maldives? :rolleyes:

Yes, Lee Jung Hyun. She also said her friends are very sharp at assessing people so her husband met them for approval

Maybe HB has gone through the same process to get approval from Cinderella. Scary 

@Kezianrnd

I don’t think we should speculate from untrusted source of news

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, luffie said:

@Felizak@t me too please.. i went back and reread. Still clueless! :dissapointed_relieved:

I sent you a DM. Please check your inbox. :)

To all those who requested for a DM and explanation, let's all keep it there, okay? We don't want to be quoted. ;)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

I sent you a DM. Please check your inbox. :)

To all those who requested for a DM and explanation, let's all keep it there, okay? We don't want to be quoted. ;)

Me too please :)

16 minutes ago, Kezianrnd said:

Did someone also seen it? 

Do you have the link?

21 minutes ago, Kezianrnd said:

Is it allowed to even post something here that can potentially hurts us and leads us to unnecessary overthinking? As i saw one post from one IG page,posted 3 days ago, and its video captured by fancam, showing HB with his RJH haircut (means its recent), and he was with his entourage, but next to him there was one girl with winter jacket and stuff..and i am afraid its not our Jinnie. I hope she is only one of his staff. :(((((((

Did someone also seen it? 

An incredibly problematic (and frankly annoying) recurring topic on this thread always seems to be bringing up random, unverified and unrelated blind items to instigate controversy. There is literally no proof of what you’ve said and even if you post the IG pic you mentioned, it won’t do anyone any good to see or discuss it. Just because HB was seen with a woman who isn’t YJ doesn’t meant squat - by all official purposes, they shouldn’t even be hanging out publicly. It could be a VAST employee, makeup artist, stylist, random staff member; literally anyone! A lot of us on here have already asked this thread’s members to not post stuff like this so if you haven’t read that message already, I hope you understand it now. This is a positive space for shippers, not paranoia central that thrives on hate and delusion. 

• Like 17
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, hb-syj said:

Yes, Lee Jung Hyun. She also said her friends are very sharp at assessing people so her husband met them for approval

Maybe HB has gone through the same process to get approval from Cinderella. Scary 

Lol but I think most of them would’ve probably gotten to know him as fellow actors. I think Yoona acted with HB in Confidential Assignment? And isn’t one of the cinderellas also friends with the wife of Vast Entertainment co-founder? Considering HB and SYJ circle of friends are actually connected in some ways, it’s truly fate that they haven’t really gotten to know each other until now when they’re mature and ready for marriage :)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

i saw a video during lee jung hyun wedding, seemed like hyun bin bodyguard also there too..

delulu said that he couldnt tag along so he send his bodyguard instead:wub:

YJ wears white top with green skirt..

But, YJ went to maldive with her friend too, but lee jung hyun posted about her maldives honeymoon in july 2019, doesnt it too close to their shooting for cloy?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Omg, after some investigation and stalk, they had their first script reading for cloy in 31 july, so it made sense if she tag along her friend's honeymoon...ANNDD

BOTH OF THEM WERE TANNED DURING SCRIPT READING..

If you notice their photo, HB was the darkest and SUPRISINGLY, YJ was darker than seungjun and seo dan ( sorry i dont know their names)

• Like 6