[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Come to think of it from browsing syj IG from last year she went on hiatus for 6mos so it's not new that she doesn't really update regularly. Her post was Feb 2019 and updated not until August so we're gonna brace ourselves and just keep hoping she will give glimpse for us.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 7

2 hours ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

Anybody know why YJ declined Spring night? i think they got offered cloy way earlier, maybe around jan 2019? maybe the reason YJ declined the role is because she already had other project 

I believe she declined it bc it's the same story line/theme as SITR. Plus, she has CLOY & HB already! ;)

• Like 11
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, aicila said:

For me, I was not even aware of HB & SYJ's existence prior to CLOY and now BinJin is what I breathe! :lol:

@PiP @aicila I knew it! My case is really not isolated. :D From being a snob to head-over-heels in love with BINJIN. :wub: These two gave me diabetes overload (figuratively) I thought I'll find the cure here. Looks like there had been several admittance of the same case and the vaccine has not been found yet. So, we'll have to share this ward for the meantime. I'm a happy camper. Beer? B)

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and to K-dramas in general.  Netflix suggested CLOY last month and I binged it within 3 days :crazy: and I don't know what life is any more lol And 500+ pages later and here I am now....  :wub: I was obviously very taken by HB and SYJ's chemistry (like everyone else) and then started watching all the BTS and interview content I could find.  I have shipped a few couples in my time, some successfully and some that didn't turn into anything so it's definitely NOT for the faint of heart. You have to be willing to accept that things may not turn out as you had hoped. With that said, a few thoughts...

1. Watching back all the interviews during The Negotiation (TN) and CLOY and the difference in HB and SYJ's demeanor is so obvious. During TN, they were smitten and flirted in a much more shy way. HB would praise SYJ in a more professional way, and was obviously taken a back by how forward SYJ was in her compliments. They were definitely still getting to know one another which makes sense because they didn't spend a whole lot of time together filming the actual movie. The movie shoot was only a few months, as compared to 6 months for CLOY. Compare TN interviews and press with CLOY and you don't see that same level of flirting especially from SYJ who has now moved on to openly roasting HB :lol: She teases him in a way only close/intimate partners do. Honestly this is the part that convinces me more than grocery pics or anything else ; the comfort they have while also serving loving looks. Of course HB did not get that memo because he still acts like a fool in love lol But he too has upped his teasing game. Again, just watch back the interviews for these two projects and its like night and day. And you could argue that kind of comfort comes with filiming a project together for 6 months but a lot of those CLOY interviews were filmed in September and they had only been filming a month or so at that point.

2. The denials. I have to say, this confused me initially but again I know nothing about the k-drama world and that denials were the norm. I feel two ways about the denials. On one hand, they are pretty firm. Especially the last one. But you have to think that they would never want to overshadow CLOY and so confirming anything while the show was still airing just wasn't going to happen. However the first two denials were pre-CLOY and well after their movie, so that same reasoning wasn't a factor. At that point, if they were dating, it would have been the very beginning of their relationship so maybe it wasn't totally serious or well defined. At that point, I wouldn't want to confirm anything either. Especially for SYJ who clearly values her privacy (HB, on the other hand, confirmed a two week-old relationship with his last ex:rolleyes:) so I think SYJ gets her say in this situation. And the only words that came out of their own mouths is that they "laughed it off" and it didn't prevent them from wanting to work together on CLOY. Hardly a denial. Instead it's a very cleverly-constructed sentence that was prepared ahead of time. 

Also, the line from VAST was that HB was in LA on business. Did we ever figure out if that was true? Also the fact that the first sighting took place on Jan 10 just before SYJ birthday suggests they spent her bday together which is a very couple-y thing to do. I also went back and read Song Song's (the closest comparison) denial statements back in the day and they are awfully similar. Especially the part about them meeting up also in another country, not pre-planned, just a coincidence, and that they were with other acquaintances, not alone....  :rolleyes: Did the same people write these statements? lol

3. If HB and SYJ are not dating, are you telling me both of them have been single the last three years? lol Because they have not had any other partners linked to them this whole time. Again, that would not be surprising for SYJ who doesn't reveal much but for HB it would be very surprising because that information would have come out by now. Maybe he has become a monk ^_^

Anyway, I have lots of other thoughts but that is it for now lol . I look forward to participating in this thread!

I definetely agree! Lol. What a great make sense thought. It's suspicious that a successful handsome actor like HB are not dating anyone since he has not had any others partners close to him this a whole time. And as we know, SYJ was the one his closest friend and they obviously have a great chemistry

• Like 16

26 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

@PiP @aicila I knew it! My case is really not isolated. :D From being a snob to a head-over-heels in love with BINJIN. :wub: These two gave me diabetes overload (figuratively) I thought I'll find the cure here. Looks like there had been several admittance of the same case and the vaccine has not been found yet. So, we'll have to share this ward for the meantime. I'm a happy camper. Beer? B)

I doubt a vaccine can be discovered to cure this BinJin fever. :D My guess, even if they get married, we will still be thirsty to have a glimpse of their happy life together!!!! 

No regrets though! My friends are not happy btw. They can no longer recognize me after shipping BinJin. :D

• LOL 18
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, aicila said:

For me, I was not even aware of HB & SYJ's existence prior to CLOY and now BinJin is what I breathe! :lol:

Same here. Never had I known them. Now, my day starts and ends with them. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, aicila said:

I doubt a vaccine can be discovered to cure this BinJin fever. :D My guess, even if they get married, we will still be thirsty to have a glimpse of their happy life together!!!! 

No regrets though! My friends are not happy btw. They can no longer recognize me after shipping BinJin. :D

Waaaahhh.. We're not only on the same ship! We're also on the same boat! :lol: I only told 2 friends about this. They indulge me once in a while. I told them I'll get a pixie cut (like a brokenhearted woman) if I am wrong about BINJIN. :lol: And that I will throw them a mini party complete with special order BINJIN cake once there's news about wedding bells. I am sick in the head and they know it. :w00t: I don't back down on a project. Hahaha! Oh my heart! I never celebrated my own lovelife like this (BINJIN made me realize I should) and here I am planning that mini party as early as now. You're right. There's really no cure for this. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

Another similarity of RiRi to BinJin (reel vs real):

Both Hyun Bin and Jeong Hyeok were in a relarionship when they met Son Ye Jin and Yoon Se Ri, respectively.

I think we have to make a list. Hahaha.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 8

haha remember the scene when seri's dating rumor were wildly spread and how her worker settling with the reporter in phone :D it clearly showed how their company handling the rumour around their artist, deny and deny..

I couldnt believe anything the agency said since they had lied to us in the first dating rumor, denying about theyre together in LA before grocery sighting revealed:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, Felizak@t said:

Looks like there had been several admittance of the same case and the vaccine has not been found yet

The vaccine would suprisingly emerge sooner as its best i think this coming july if not october...our bones will be lifted up then. And so big hugs and kisses to all of us here virtual shippers:love:

While waiting for those months to come our prayers for them shouldn't cease yet. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Felizak@t said:

Waaaahhh.. We're not only on the same ship! We're also on the same boat! :lol: I only told 2 friends about this. They indulge me once in a while. I told them I'll get a pixie cut (like a brokenhearted woman) if I am wrong about BINJIN. :lol: And that I will throw them a mini party complete with special order BINJIN cake once there's news about wedding bells. I am sick in the head and they know it. :w00t: I don't back down on a project. Hahaha! Oh my heart! I never celebrated my own lovelife like this (BINJIN made me realize I should) and here I am planning that mini party as early as now. You're right. There's really no cure for this. :D

OMG! We are indeed on the same boat! I told my friends & colleagues at work that we'll have a party at Korean buffet restaurant, my treat!!! - Once BinJin admits they are dating!!!!! :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, iamjelbel said:

Same here. Never had I known them. Now, my day starts and ends with them. 

I know right??? :lol: Soompi forum, IG, Twitter, Netflix - CLOY, YT, fanfic!!! Full of BinJin!!!! :heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, aicila said:

That’s my story too :D looks like there are many of us here new shippers and only for Binjin not anyone else! We all see something very special in them and that’s why we are all here shipping hard for them! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

48 minutes ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

haha remember the scene when seri's dating rumor were wildly spread and how her worker settling with the reporter in phone :D it clearly showed how their company handling the rumour around their artist, deny and deny..

I couldnt believe anything the agency said since they had lied to us in the first dating rumor, denying about theyre together in LA before grocery sighting revealed:joy:

I remember that scene her assistant telling the reporters that they are just "close" to each other hahaha and y'all know they used exactly that reason in real life.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1