[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

46 minutes ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

can somebody zoom to the guy in the restaurant? there's a guy in there and it looks like hyun bin's body proportion from behind...

Can somebody take a look

I notice that long time ago but i don’t speculate since its just smol smol smol shadow hahahahahaah

but yesss, there is one day  this freak (me) tried to zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom and whow!!  Hahahahaha but anyway it could be anyone and THAT ANYONE COULD BE YOU KNOW WHO 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

Remeber that YJ favorite scene which is the soju night scene where she end up teared up..

For me, there must be reason why she end up being emotional during that scene..

Is that what you wish for YJ-ssi? i pray for your happiness with a good husband and some children to cheer up your life :')

Every actors and actress wished to have a good family 

SYJ is the one who can spice up HB’s life with her bubbly personalities & makes him complete. HB has never been happier in his lifetime. They both deserve each other & bring out the best in each other. 

• Like 5
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, sussieh said:

Yay!! Finally we have a date! Hopefully they will win many awards! On May 8th they will announce the candidates for each category! I am eager to know the lists!! 

Sadly, it says “unattended” , so I suppose that means no actors, no directors etc attending. 

Cool! We finally have a date for Baeksang but sad that we will not get to see Binjin walk the red carpet since it will be unattended. 

Based on the qualifying criteria where they seem to have extended to dramas that have screened at least 4 episodes by 30 April, there will be strong competition with the inclusion of current JTBC hit drama ie The World of the Marrried. 

I will be contented with a Best Actor nomination for Hyun Bin, Best Actress nomination for Son Ye Jin and a Best Drama nomination for Crash Landing on You. Any win will be a bonus as the chance of winning will not be high with strong competition from Itaewon Class, The World of the Married. What do you think? 

• Like 11

49 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

Right! Right! Yiiiiiiiiii! I have to control my squeal! :w00t: Controlling Squeal to avoid neighbor suspicion 101: 1. Get pillow 2. Scream/squeal until you are out of breath. 

Hold your squel itS BAEKSANG award!!!! Updated NEWS!!!! 

even it will probably unattended but at least there are ACTORS as a HOST  who will read the nomineeee right? RIIIIGHT???? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3a2db_H3xH/?igshid=1dayp6xp6okxd

can somebody zoom to the guy in the restaurant? there's a guy in there and it looks like hyun bin's body proportion from behind...

Can somebody take a look

That definitely looks like his broad shoulders! I wouldn't be surprised if it were him. I mean, it was taken around the time they're actively shooting CLOY. And this was in Jeju Island.

And who doesn't do that? I sometimes would take photos of pretty scenery but if you take a closer look, my husband and/or son are actually present in the background. :D

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

even it will probably unattended but at least there are ACTORS as a HOST  who will read the nomineeee right? RIIIIGHT???? 

Hahaha! I have so much energy to release! I am just so happy today. Giddy and happy!:D

• LOL 5

11 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

Imagine if they did it via webcam/Zoom and when it's HB and/or YJ's turn to speak, both are present in the same frame in the same room! B):ph34r::wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Imagine if they did it via webcam/Zoom and when it's HB and/or YJ's turn to speak, both are present in the same frame in the same room! B):ph34r::wub:

Omo omo omo!!!! It just like a roller coaster for us in lesss than 7 hours!! Gosh we are such a freak HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but yess i guess there will be like this. Those actors who win will do the speech using zoom omoooo!!!!!!! I can not! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Am I the only one who's trying to contain myself from smiling, but can't :) My heart is jumping for joy.

I've invested so much of my time doing "research"  (watch videos and reading articles about them for the nth time) about our OTP but I guess it was not enough. I can't get enough :)  With this new development, I guess I have to exert more effort to wake up extra early to catch up with the discussions here. Not that I'm complaining. My heart is so full now, thanks to all of you especially BinJin. This is what we need in times of being physically distant with our loved ones. Going virtual is not too bad  :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

11 hours ago, GroceryShipper said:

You know the saying "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"? Just keep the faith. In times like these we have many videos and photos to look back to. Fill your thoughts with positivity :heart:

Sorry & Thank you so much for this. MaybE I’m just PMSing on that day. I’m good now. :kiss_wink:Binjin Fighting!!! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

Am I the only one who's trying to contain myself from smiling, but can't :) My heart is jumping for joy.

I've invested so much of my time doing "research"  (watch videos and reading articles about them for the nth time) about our OTP but I guess it was not enough. I can't get enough :)  With this new development, I guess I have to exert more effort to wake up extra early to catch up with the discussions here. Not that I'm complaining. My heart is so full now, thanks to all of you especially BinJin. This is what we need in times of being physically distant with our loved ones. Going virtual is not too bad  :heart:

You're not alone. Even a snob like me has been smiling ear to ear! I LOVE this couple and everything that they make me feel. Since January I have been like this whenever it's my allotted BINJIN time. Now that I am in isolation, I have sooooo much time to spare despite my work. My travel time has been converted to BINJIN time now. Sigh. When this pandemic is over, I will look back to this day and will only remember that I was happy. And BINJIN was mainly responsible for it. :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

Dispatch news of real estate profits by BinJin - seem like benign news but using the phrase "happy ending" to describe it ... a bit over the top unless it's suggesting that these two are more than financially stable and maybe getting ready for the next step ... :wub:

A bit disappointed that Baeksang Awards will be unattended ... I was SO looking forward to our BinJin couple on the red carpet & accepting awards for CLOY.  Maybe, they accept on Zoom, bickering & teasing each other!

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

25 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

@charray color me very biased obviously haha, but I truly think Crash Landing has a good chance to win Best Drama. Itaewon Class was interesting the first few episodes but definitely tuckered out by the middle and was very meh the rest of the way for me. The World of the Married has insane ratings but I think a lot of that has to do with the subject of infidelity which is hot topic for a lot of people. Neither of these shows will have the lasting impact that CLOY seems to have - viewers are STILL watching more than 2 months after the show ended and some are watching for the nth time. And I truly think it was such a phenomenal drama - from the script to the directing to the leads to the ensemble cast to the OST. It might not win all the awards but I think it has a much better chance than some people think.

Agree with you!! Well, you are not really biased because that's a fair judgement since you watched them all :) I think CLOY has a high possibility of winning Best Drama and all the other major awards. I think they're basing it too on the impact of the drama locally and internationally. (example is another popular drama on 2016 who won). I'm so giddy thinking about it. It's phenomenal indeed because most viewers can't forget it after and badly need to watch it again haha. Everything about CLOY is great, our BinJin chemistry and superb acting, supporting cast (literally everyone acts well & everyone's character is written so well), storyline is seamless & you won't be bored in any scene hence you even rewatch them because it's either so funny, so intense, so sweet, so sad, in short, CLOY intense!), OST (this!! every song gives me feels), values (lots of life lessons, from my young niece to my grandma, all ages could enjoy CLOY), etc.

As for TWM, i think the ratings are high because it's controversial. S#X sells, just like on tabloids, magazines, etc. (NOT that it's just because of THAT). But infidelity is a topic that would surely be a interesting to many. As for me, in my country (Philippines), these kind of infidelity stories are 9/10 of all our dramas, so it's the usual for us, unlike CLOY. The story is refreshing to us. I don't know about other countries of course :) For TWM fans, these are all just my sole opinion. No hate :)

I support and have faith on CLOY. This is the time to pray desperately. I hope BinJin shows up even just to say thank you on video when they win :)

Guys, it's a step by step, Baeksang Awards, then engagement, then marriage! Hahaha. I ask for too much.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

On 4/30/2020 at 3:35 PM, jinjin said:

Dispatch may have just given us a hint about BinJin's Wedding.

Why suddenly they put BinJin together in an article NOW! The article said "The ending is all happy ending". 

The ending is all happy ending

%25EC%258D%25B80.jpg&key=c0284540ec56938

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin walked on a solid track not only as an actor but also as a real estate investor. The two had something in common that they bought an old, low-yielding building. Investing in a two-story building, Son Ye-jin chose location conditions and favors over yields. However, Hyun Bin gave up the conditions and good news and made an investment to increase the yield. Just because both of them gave up on one side, it was not an investment without investment value. Discarding is when you choose to discard and choose a condition with sufficient investment value. 

%25EC%25A3%25BC%25EC%2584%259D-2020-04-2

Two people who were loved by dramas this year in the age of drought. 'CLOY" ended with a happy ending. They continue their happy ending in real estate investment as in the drama.

Source: https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2077250#_DYAD

Published Date: 2020.04.27 | Edit: 2020.04.29 

@jinjin I definitely agree on you.

This article has underlyng connotation/meaning. It does not literally talked about real estate per se that HB & SYJ bought & invested. It points out to their respective personality & successful career in the film industry in which they worked hard for & invested all their blood, sweat & tears through the years.

The last paragragh now tells us on how HB & SYJ made  compromises, each one giving up something to reach a mutual understanding for the fulfillment of their common goal which is a HAPPY ENDING in their investment to one another which is LOVE!

• Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, charray said:

Cool! We finally have a date for Baeksang but sad that we will not get to see Binjin walk the red carpet since it will be unattended. 

Based on the qualifying criteria where they seem to have extended to dramas that have screened at least 4 episodes by 30 April, there will be strong competition with the inclusion of current JTBC hit drama ie The World of the Marrried. 

I will be contented with a Best Actor nomination for Hyun Bin, Best Actress nomination for Son Ye Jin and a Best Picture nomination for Crash Landing on You. Any win will be a bonus as the chance of winning will not be high with strong competition from Itaewon Class, The World of the Married. What do you think? 

Can someone clarify if the ceremony will be unattended or simply have restricted attendance in the venue? I’ve been seeing a lot of different reports on Twitter so I just wanted to make sure LOL especially since Korea seems to have no more community transmissions of COVID (yay!) and the awards are a month from now.

I also think CLOY and Binjin have a very high chance of being nominated for the Best Drama/Actor/Actress categories - though the Daesang seems unlikely, due to The World of the Married’s immense domestic popularity. Unfortunate, really, since CLOY probably would’ve won the Grand Prize otherwise, but it’s well deserved nonetheless! My greatest wishes are just for Binjin to be nominated, attend together, win something and congratulate each other. I just need to see them in the same vicinity LOL it’s been way too long since CLOY ended ><

ALSO! That Dispatch news is extremely suspicious! The real estate investments mentioned in the article are several years old, there is no specific reason to mention them (especially together in the same article) or to include their couple pics instead of individual pics like normal articles. Dispatch has always been weird in the sense that either they’ll reveal everything when trying to expose someone or something (and they have like a 98% accuracy rate with their news) or they’ll stay mum until the news is revealed by the celebs themselves and than release their own findings. A good example would be Song Song couple, who Dispatch didn’t really report on but once the couple announced their marriage, Dispatch revealed secret date pics from months ago. It’s almost like they decided not to out SS because it was clear the relationship was serious and there would possibly be bad blood between them if Dispatch acted out without letting the couple themselves reveal their relationship. Dispatch isn't always kind but they have their own way of doing things, which is why this random article about Binjin’s years-ago real estate deals mentioned together with their couple pics is highly out of character and possibly a hint about something coming up. Either way, I’m just happy to see them mentioned together (and damn, BJ are really out here making some good investments!) and hopefully we’re not delusional about looking deeper into this! Have mercy on us, Shipping Gods!

Also, new forum members: please delete pics from your quotes! It is against posting policy and there are way too many people constantly ignoring this rule! Thank you!

• Like 9
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, jennslav said:

Sorry & Thank you so much for this. MaybE I’m just PMSing on that day. I’m good now. :kiss_wink:Binjin Fighting!!! 

Please don't feel sorry. We've experience that every once in a while but what is important is we move on and look at the brighter side. As you've said, BinJin Fighting. And we are with them in every fight until they reach their destination wherever it may be :D

8 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

When this pandemic is over, I will look back to this day and will only remember that I was happy. And BINJIN was mainly responsible for it. :wub:

Same here. Shipping has given me so much positivity and hope that after all these, there is still a bright future awaiting. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6

6 hours ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

If TMZ is for the US, Dispatch is for Korea. 

They almost always publish articles either with photographic evidence (of stars rumored to be dating) or for a particular reason.

This is a good day isn't it? Dispatch...Baeksang..wait .. (did Dispatch really used that unreleased photo of Cloy that YSR looks like having twins?)..All good things comes to those who wait! Cheers:love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, cgb1108 said:

Dispatch news of real estate profits by BinJin - seem like benign news but using the phrase "happy ending" to describe it ... a bit over the top unless it's suggesting that these two are more than financially stable and maybe getting ready for the next step ... :wub:

A bit disappointed that Baeksang Awards will be unattended ... I was SO looking forward to our BinJin couple on the red carpet & accepting awards for CLOY.  Maybe, they accept on Zoom, bickering & teasing each other!

A friend who lives in Korea says that it's totally random of Dispatch to post a recycled topic.

She also said this year's Baeksang location, Kintex, is a huge convention center. So it might be just the celebrities and the media but with no audience to maintain social distancing?

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 2